Fuck! Ok, b: how the hell do I get rid of these things? I had them for as long as I can remember...

Fuck! Ok, b: how the hell do I get rid of these things? I had them for as long as I can remember, and nothing is effective.

If you've had them all that time and they didn't kill you yet they are probably nothing to worry about.

cut them off with a razor

have you been sticking your toe up prostitutes cunts again?

anti fungal cream? keep feet dry?

sorry op, but those are caused by a virus; they are plantar warts

they look to me like just regular warts. seek treatment OP. there are options for warts.

rekt

why would you get rid of toes

No, I stopped that a while ago.

They arnt plantrs warts. They are normal

Prescription acids are pretty ineffective and the doc wont freeze them because of the location

Dunno exactly, have you tried piercing one with a clean needle to see if you can feel it?

Maybe you sweat too much?

What the fuck OP? What do you got all the AIDS?

nice job getting aids.

douse bandages in what ever you have that kills infection and wrap them around affected areas, leave it on for week

hpv is an acute infection. get some wart remover to remove the warts and drink some oj to fight off the virus

i tried all the wart remedies, the acid, ducttape.

Green tea. 3 cups a day and all were gone in a month. That shit is medicine.

Every time you kill a Muslim, one goes away. 2 go away if you kill a nigger. I'm not suggesting that, I'm simply stating science.

whered you get your green tea from

EWW wtf man i wouldnt even ant that toe anymore id rather have a penis supporting my legs than that shit.

Cut your nails properly and use a knife. Alcool+fire should work too

i just bought giant packs of the generic store brand.

cant believe all the pain i went through trying to burn and cut them out, and green tea worked.

you can also get green tea topical solutions.

Idk if it targets the warts specifically or just helps your immune system, but either way green tea can only help.

Learn to cut your toenails properly. Your toes look like a 7 year girls. Square them off for fucks sake. You're going homo and those AIDS bumps and per-pubesent girls toenails are the first signs.

looks like warts, you'll have to get them frozen off or apply salicylic acid to them (wart remover). See a doctor first!

*pre-pubesent

Those are warts.

Soak your foot in hot water, add a bit of rubbing alchol to it.

Do this regularly, the actual virus lives below the skin, so if you can get the isopropyl alcohol to soak in, that should kill the virus.

There's a few medical things you could do too, but honestly hot water soak for your feet is probably the best. You're immune system works best when your body is warm, and it'll change the habitat for the hpv virus.

PUT FEET IN ICE CREAM FOR ONE HOUR. SABE $35 DORRA COPAY

Re-really?

Scrub/soak your feet with listerine

*pre-pubescent

Yes. If it's this bad, you're also probably immunosuppressed in some way.

I've tried a few things and here's what works.

1) Soak your feat in hot-warm water for around 30 minutes in the evening.

2) wear shoes as little as possible it constricts your feet and your immune system works better when exposed to open air. Do NOT let your feet get gross or sweaty.

3) If your diet is weird (pizza and doritos every day) fix it. Take a vitamin for gods sake.

4) I'm willing to bet money that your sleep-wake cycle is fucked, by both how bad the infection is, and the fact that you're here on Cred Forums asking for advice.

Fix your sleep-wake cycle, try to wake up at the same time every day and get 8 hours of sleep. (8, not "i'll go to bed soon" actually 8 hours).

All said, your body will do most of the rest.

Add about half a cup of isopropyl alcohol to the water when you soak your feet.

Shave them off and sell them as rice bubbles

I think you have hpv.