Ask a Mexican anything!

Ask a Mexican anything!

Other urls found in this thread:

Fusion.net/story/17321/is-rape-price-to-pay-for-migrant-women-chasing-the-american-dream/
migrationpolicy.org/article/central-american-migrants-and-la-bestia-route-dangers-and-government-responses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I moslest children

I'm so conflicted.

Mexican as in in mexico or Mexican in the us if latter fuck off if i wanted to talk to you id go to home depot

Born in Mexico but lived legally in the US for over 29 years.

Thats pretty lame wanted to talk to you about mexico

Im so sorry you cant bluetext

You can, I am very versed in Mexican culture, law, politics, and pop culture. Like I said I'm Mexican.

faggot

Ok well are the people that illegally cross the border mexicos degenerates like the homeless people here because white libs say they are trying to make there kids lives better but i don't believe that i think that they are just so unwelcome in mexico they come here

Seriously, do you know homelessness? About 67% of American homeless people are white, 30% at least Veterans. Most Mexicans crossing over illegally are not homeless, in fact Chinese immigrants are coming over in greater numbers then Mexicans.

I know that but i'm not asking about chinks but whatever i thought was a ama

Also i meant are they degenerates like americas homeless not are they homeless

You asked a question about Mexicans, homelessness, and immigration.
> i thought was a ama

ayylmao

No the question was are the people illegally crossing degenerates

You obviously don't understand homelessness. Most homeless in our country are not homeless by choice. Mental health issues affect about 86% of homeless populations in America.

No

I didn't ask anything about homeless people

ayy lmao

>mexicos degenerates like the homeless people here

Then why are 79% of women that cross the border raped on there way here it kinda sounds like it is degenerates

Well now you are talking about human rights, specifically women rights. Did you know among white middle class citizens in America 84% of girls under 18 are molested, most go undocumented because of white privilege.

It's actually 44%

Didn't know that but are you trying to say its white males raping women crossing our border

I've read that it is much higher

The prison system in America produces about 78% white men getting raped per year, is this degenerate?

Yes yes it is degenerate

Yes but also a part of being white you get to molest your children and get away with it. Guess why Cred Forums is so popular in America!

Checking in

Are you saying you wish you were white so you could molest our children

Also why are you assuming i'm white i'm mexican lol

Nope, I've already impregnated several white women and I pay child support how does that make you feel?

well you are an assimilated faggot Mexican

YOU BEEN VISTED BY SO SAGE THIS THREAD YOU CUNT.

Sorry should i be raping more white women also no shit i'm assimilated my family has been here for 3 generations

I don't care how does it feel to pay a women to sleep with other men

Nigger

Por que los mexicanos son tan feos los hijos dela gran puta ?

There you go faggot, I'm not judging you for being assimilated, there are a lot of fucken wetbacks who think they are white, especially in SW USA. What pisses me off is you think your fucken cunt voice holds any merit with white faggots in America? I'm triggered lol! You are not white, you are a spic and quit trying to be anything other then. Yes I do believe acculturated beaners can make a difference, I am one of them, but get off your fucken high horse thinking being a spic for three generations makes you a whitefag. You are not!

Ask your whore mom

Fusion.net/story/17321/is-rape-price-to-pay-for-migrant-women-chasing-the-american-dream/
Your number is completely wrong and made up

ITT: Chili Chompers getting mad at each other

Not true faggot did you see the standard deviation and sample size of your article?

I never said i think i'm white for beening here for generations you are projecting your hate on me for something i did not say

OO so tough

some are, some aren't. most of the ones I've met are just people trying to make a living in peace.

Fucking yahoo.

I'm not projecting anything. You could have continued your argument without bringing up the fact you are a spic, and at the end of the day, no one would know you are a spic. You brought it up to weigh in and add credibility to your arguments, redirecting your statements is still not helping your ideas. So are you a spic or not?

No you were calling me white i wanted to clarify that i am not and yes i am Mexican if that is what you mean by spic

Bye this convo is going nowhere

degenerate pedophile

grandad or uncle remember amnesty for a million mejicanos in '86?

Meh

Get out of here with your analysis of data and understanding statistics

This is Cred Forums

Ok faggot, and I am a chili eating possibly NARCO family ties, first generation Mexican faggot, I hate drugs, I hate rape, and I especially hate Chicanos thinking they are white. My issues I know, so how do we open up a dialog between beaners and spics to make America great again? I'm not fucking saying bring trump in, this was our land. I respect in the 3 generations your family has probably owned a family plot of land right? I am mad and full of anger and sorry Aztlan brother I didn't mean for it to be redirected towards you.

Any gays in scotland that can break my ass in good?

Have you ever just tried being an American? How do you know you are a Mexican if you've never tried being an American?

Well this is a very ethnocentric question how do you know you are American if you have not tried being Mexican, hell even Candaian?

This is a beaner thread faggot, not a goat fucking, bad dental hygiene thread!

I have. I have a very open mind. When I was in college, I tried to be many nationalities. But if you don't end up American, your father and I will be very disappointing in you because we can't have our freedom grandbabies.

How does it feel to suck off my taxpayer dick?

Well i think trump would help hear me out he wants to make immigration easier and he wants a border wall the wall would keep out drugs and force people to immigrate legally which would be much safer for women but if you don't want to go that route legalization of all drugs in the US then later in mexico it would cripple the cartels which could then easily be destroyed with the help of the us military
Also same i have a lot if family in a cartel

Why do Mexicans hate Argentinians? No hispanic brotherhood there at all.

Will you make me a taco?

it seems odd to me to see a mexican support trumps wall. I much prefer the idea of letting the mexicans pour over here and set up taco trucks on every corner.

There already is taco trucks everywhere

You are right, if you live in America there is an "American culture" people live into. I am by no means an authority on any culture but I have an opinion. Do black, latino, or any minority have to assimilate? I don't think so. As a Mexican I love 4th of July as a holiday of freedom from Europeans, I love our Veterans, I respect our American flag, hell I even love Mayo on my sandwiches! Do I like chili and fucken annoying accordion polkas? Yes I do. My family might be playing volleyball or horseshoes while my white neighbors are playing corn hole but whatever!

Not enough, everywhere though.

Ayy lmao

Have you ever be in LA they are literally everywhere

Well personally speaking I love my South American faggots, I think in every Latino Culture you get fags that think they are European, of course most of us are a mix, but those fags that think they are pure Spanish are faggots thinking their cocks are whiter then ours!

Have you heard of "La Bestia" It's a train used to cross to the united states. Usually, the people crossing over are looking for better lives. Either as in running away from certain problems or to better provide for their families. In Mexico, and other south american countries, the poor/rich gap is a lot more noticeable. So it's easier to sway 'them' with saying's like "The american dream.... bla bla" Then they try to cross. But here's the funny part. The real lol The border on the Mexican side is regulated by the 'cartel' and 'La bestia' is full of degenerates taking advantage of the people. Shit happens on their way over, lose all their money, and end up here with hope for 'The American dream...' lulz

thats just LA, what about the rest of us?

migrationpolicy.org/article/central-american-migrants-and-la-bestia-route-dangers-and-government-responses

Where you from i'm not sure you could get any Mexicans to come if they aren't already there

Mexico is not a poor country, American fags make the 1% an issue but Mexico really is an example of the 1%. Out of over 200 countries being ranked 17th GDP is not bad, 11% of the worlds billionaires are mexican. A very small minority of wealthy people control most of the money and a huge amount of people are poor. Mexico is not a little shit hole that most people think, if it was to cut economic ties from the US, well enjoy paying 13.00 dollars for a avocado.

That's a nice post user

These aren't funny js

Go back to your own country faggot. And take your spic family and kids with you.

Just like a nigger to not understand.

This just happened.

Holy shit nobody cares you faggot

everyone thinks you're stupid

Everyone thinks you should kys

you know exactly whats going on you filthy pedo.

I lived in mexico for several years and loved it. So I just want to say pinche joto culero.

Nigger child molester. Going around raping white kids with your black gift.

nigger

More cute white girls!!!

More stupid too lol.

How long did it take you to learn English? Why do other beaners never seem to even make the effort?

As a mexican I don't give a shit about argentinians

Are you one of those European Mexicans from Mexico City, or are you one of those little brown Oompa Loompa border hoppers?

I think it took me about a year. I was a baby so I think learning a language was a lot easier when I was 4 compared to a teenager.

I don't think I would be considered European at all.

um

I don't think the hate is a real thing. Sure, people talk shit often but they probably don't apply that hate in their daily live.
I'm an argentinian who lived in mexico for 3 years and never felt hated at all. Same thing on my part, when there not knowing anything about mexico and ended up loving it.

Too perfect to not share.

Faggot

Why is there a commercial truck on sand facing the ocean?

Are you a wizard?

nigger