S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

furry.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=strawberryneko
e621.net/post/index/1/neko_(character)
furry.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=neko_(character)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and there is a lot of them in this thread

Ok I have to ask, is this picture just automatic or wtf is up with this?

Magic.

>give away newspapers
>hear a sweet female voice behind your back
>przepraszam, mogę prosić gazetę?
>turn around
>literally see a qt fox girl
>give her newspaper
>she 360's, disappears in a tram and I never see her again

Hillary did WTC

Kys nignog fuck face

You mean like built it?

AmITheOnlyFuckingOneAroundThatThinksItWouldBeWayBetterToKeepTheStuffInTheSlashesAsSmallAsPossibleInsteadOfUsingItAsAFirstLetterBecauseThatAnnoysWhenReadingTheWholeShit?

You have been my friend
FUCK YOU!

You can't be cucked if you've never had a gf.

Urocze.

This does not turn me onlol wtf.

Zapisane i proszę o więcej.

>tfw I'm extremely sleep deprived, but refuse to go to sleep until my dragon dildo gets here
>tfw it's literally 30 miles up the road according to the UPS tracking, and has been since 4:30AM
Jesus fuck, just hurry up already, god damn it. I could have walked there and back in that time.

Kek'd

Better go to bed cause when it arrives you won't sleep for a long time.

I'm running on roughly 6 hours of sleep in the past two days. I'm amazed that I'm still up and couldn't sleep at all last night, you can bet your ass I'm going to sleep the minute it gets here. I'm not even going to open it, but I want to grab it before anyone in my family notices it's here even though the packaging is very discreet. I'm paranoid like that.

Who's she? Got some pics saved from /trash/'s hug not fug thread but never bothered to search for more.
She's one of the cutest creatures ever drawn tho.

I don't know her name, but I believe the artist is strawberryneko.

>checking strawberryneko's FA
>submissions: 4355
Jesus fucking Christ. That is by far the most I've ever seen.

The artist name seems familiar. Maybe I searched for her once and forgot it. Anyways thanks.

>mfw anons don't believe me but I've seen what I've seen

No problem, but good luck finding any more art of her amongst her gargantuan FA gallery.

furry.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=strawberryneko
Done.

I mean the character.

Some of artist's other art is also cute tho can't compare to the character.

Post more heterochromia btw.

Sorry, can't do requests, my folder isn't organized.

e621.net/post/index/1/neko_(character)

I already checked that. I'm about 99% that she has a lot more somewhere in her gallery because she was the avatar of one girl here a few years ago. I'm certain there was a lot more of her.

Well I never thought lewds of a character I like could make me sad.

Also, some more here:
furry.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=neko_(character)

You should take some time and organize your folder.

There's a lot more clean art of her somewhere if you can find it.

You should fuck off. I don't see you contributing.

Well, seeing her raped would probably turn me on more than anything else on the world but seeing her consenting to anything and going slutty physically hurts. She seems so pure.
And the worst part is she's doing it with, god forbid, a futa!

But I love Chloe....

> instantly getting defensive
wew

My folder is organized by artist, not by anything else. I don't like it when faggot anons like you request shit when you don't even contribute, and certainly not when you tell me what I should do.

>I don't see you contributing.
I'm this guy but not this one I do contribute and even made this poor attempt in gimp that other user carried on later in Also, this post was to Sorry I didn't notice I failed to reply earlier.
I think I was writing a reply to but decided to erase the post and reply to first. And now I don't remember what I wanted to say to …or something like this.

Bumping with a silly fattie girl cause don't know what to contribute in this post.

That strawberryneko really knows how to qt.

ok ;_;

I wasn't the guy requesting, just told you you might want to organize your folder as I thought you'd have a huge amount of pictures randomly flying around in a single folder ("my folder isn't organized"). Next time, I suggest you just tell that you have organized your folder afters artists and not seed hate by reacting agressively.

hnng

No, you should mind your own business. Telling me I "should" do something really pisses me off. I'm fine with my folder as it is, and I don't need anyone telling me what I should do with it.