What would you do/think if this was your daughter and you found this pic?

What would you do/think if this was your daughter and you found this pic?

"Damn, can't wait to get home and hit that a couple more times."

Every daughter grows up.

hey, look it's my daughter that's nice

today I am a proud cuck

Im not a parent but I have to think it would be incredibly intimate to see get to your daughter this way

I would tell her to have some self respect, then I would dry dog her asshole and tell her that's what boys do to sluts

My queen

I'd get real mad at her for posting that pic online where I could find it. After all, I told her not to share it with ANYONE.

Goddamnit I have told you since you were 5 years old to not climb on the furniture!!

I seriously do wonder what a father would think though. Would he feel protective / ashamed of his daughter? Would he be curious? I really don't know, this place has fried my brain

who is this good looking woman? reminds me of a friend of my ex that i fucked at a party.

He would just feel shame, without a doub. Unless it's some really twisted individual

Feel curious, then ashamed, then curious, then ashamed, then curious, then goes through with it, then feels both ashamed and protective, but not curious.

Depends how graphic it was. I'd probably chop it up to being a teenager and pretend I never saw it and eventually forget about it. Like if it were her tits or something. I was a kid once, girls showed me tits. It happens, I can't be a controlling freak.

But...

If it was unusually obscene I'd probably not feel very good about it and discuss it with my Wife. I'd feel quite protective, what is the purpose of the image, who has seen it?

I overall would not enjoy finding the picture. I'd see a bit of humour but mostly fear.

True. A disambiguated pussy and asshole will get the base urge to reproduce going - only natural. Once you get a good look at the face and the memories start flowing, though, then the shame kicks in.

MOARRRRRR

Me too, I legitmately wanna know what her dad would think. I think he would feel ashamed ya

As a father of a 19yr old daughter I'd boot her in the minge say what the fuck you doing you slut,then go and kick fuck out of my wife with my wife beater vest on with a can of Stella in my hand

I bet he would feel pretty weird about it. i would feel uncomfortable after seeing it and feel like id stumbled upon something that was very much not from my world. Id not look again and id try my best to forget it. thats just life

exactly. I think seeing his innocent daughters face attached to such a thing he would want to fuck the shit out of would be weird

Okay all makes sense, you wouldnt be happy though. Its not the only one and its the most pg one she took pretty much. You end up finding this one next. pretty scared now?

I'd wonder how the fuck she got out of the basement

Make her clean up that shitty house

>You end up finding this one next. pretty scared now?
I've already stated my feelings on the matter.

I'd want to know who took it and if I approved of him, I'd ask her to keep her sexual escapades contained to her bedroom

Was that in chicago

piss inner butt (pun)

being srs

This movie was bad but this picture and the other one they show were funny. And the rape in the end.

How would you feel if you knew she took it herself with her macbooks photo booth?

Tell me name of movie

Yeah! and it's funny that he rapes her in the same place showed in the picture, implying what happened to the other girl while being tied there with her mouth open... Quite evil, the movie!

Some shame but ultimately, what a pussy.

I'd have to admit she grew up to have the most spectacular pussy I'd ever seen. Every man wants that.

And I would have to fight the urge to share if I found this.

i like when she gives up

I would demand all the pics then use them as blackmail to make her my little whore

Megan Is Missing.
Amazing that these kind of commercial movies are legal. Including the even more amazing The Girl Next Door (the Gregory M. Wilson one)

In that case you'd discover your daughters a skype whore too

I'd teach her nudism.

>blackmail to make her my little whore

>needing to blackmail

>beta faggot

Tell her to clean that fucking room and hope she is making money off that image, otherwise she is wasting her time.

Also ask her if she is eating well and did she watch the last cowboys game.

She would tell you Dak looks good so far, but Zeke needs to pick it up.

>inb4 fire Garrett