Just your usual dick r8 thread

just your usual dick r8 thread

nice dick OP, would suck 9/10

nice dick op 7.5/10

rate mine?

How does one get a bigger cock? I'm 19 and I think I'm pretty much fucked.

rip

7/10

8/10

7/10

Die, and when you choose your next life choose male with big penis. Its that easy.

4skin

somebody r8?

I'm 5.5 but compared to everyone else I feel like my cock is a tic tac

You look average, so you're fine. Being hung has its own set of drawbacks that aren't really talked about like being small.

You don't. Its like a foot or a hand. You can't do much to make them bigger. There are things people say work but have never been proven to work. Stop being a bitch about it. You have a small dick, be a man about it. Learn how to pleasure ladies with more than your cock. You'll be okay if you are confident with how you do it.

unless youre gay, then being hung is pretty nice

RATE ME YOU FUCKS

Thin. Average length at best? 4/10

handbanana/10

rate my softy

cute, 8/10

It's easier said than done to be a man about it lol

can more ppl rate me?

id suk it and your toes

You're fucking huge why do you need a rate

insecure virgin. that's why

Rate

Hahaha its barely bigger than his finger smh

8.5/10
7.5/10
7.5/10

can i start at your hot feet please amazing feet n coc

And this proves what? Your dick is the same size as most males?

TONIGHT

OP again

disgusting

Pretty much. Big ego boost when I first fuck a girl

Thoughts on my meat?

can i kiss your feet n meat?

Go for it

How bout it

can i see your feet?

Wait what are you talking about

Moreeee, your kik?

More

I have skype if that suits

;)

Got kik?

Timestamp that monster

nah not anymore sadly, had to get rid of it due to silly stuff

id kiss your feet

>average size penis
>monster

typical amerifats lel

I'm a brit you fucking mong

B&

indian or paki brit

And v&

r8 plz

Nah of English and Irish descent not closely Irish tho lol. Sorry you fucking pole

bad teeth and a little penis, no wonder english women prefer my superior scottish sausage

Enjoy homos

Rate my cock?

you weirdo

2 mins and sort something out then

Pardon?

My teeth are lovely but thanks for the stereotype and I'm happy with my 6incher

Because she was clearly underage

>only 6 inches
>claims to not be indian

My brits are 5 to 6 inches. Also you didn't denying being a pole you dirty border jumping prick

Hot/10. R8? Ik i need to trim

post dik

9/10
size?
8/10
8.5/10

tsk go away

You have shaft hair breh

You crybaby bitch. You have a 5 inch dick no dumb hoe is gonna care when she has already agreed with you to fuck. Just because the same people with unusually large penises come on Cred Forums and make u question yourself worth doesnt mean shit.

21-22cm

how do I do?

yea, theres a line of hair on the left side that goes all the way to my circumcision scar, but i usually tweeze all the shaft hair off

My cock is embarrassingly small

Sucks about circumcision. They remove more than they should. Even worse if ur big.

r8

Size in inches?

Average/10
Extra point for frenulum.

Like 5.1ish

;)

Your an idiot. 5 inches is average... Why do you want to be special so bad? No chick will care. Take a xan.

Would suck/10

So let's see your cock cause you're probably just trying to justify your cock

;) ty. would suck, eh? are you a sissy slut? i'm an occasional cross dresser, and when I do, I go all out. I pull it off, too. 5 ten, 125 lbs, pic of you? I wanna think about your cock while I play with myself. ;)

Damn it, not that user you responded to, but I can only wish I could pass as a CD, I'm 6'3, 205 lbs and bear-like built/hairy, I could never be passable

i always thought it was good to be circumcised until i figured out my shaft barely has any feeling in it, now i will refuse to have my son circumsized

Lol dude... If you wanna kill yourself over it then fine.
At least your not him.

Same. My girl wants son to be cut but hell no i decide. I somehow feel like id be bigger if i wasnt circumcised. I also have this annoying turkey neck shit or webbing as they call it.

u ever tried?
and yeah, I guess i'm lucky that I turned out to get the ideal androgynous body for a bi-curious, kinky weirdo.

ive heard that circumcision removes up to a half inch from your total length, and im pretty sure that my dick curve is because of my lopsided scar. im just glad they didnt fuck up any worse than they did, otherwise i might be a girl right now

Rate?

8/10

Rate me Cred Forumsros

My scar was so high and uneven that the skin is completely stretched from years of jerking off. I dont think it made me smaller but its been way worse as a cut guy. Fuck that surgery.

Yes, but unfortunately it is very hard to wax your whole body when you got hair on your back and up to the shoulders and neck. I figured I could be involved in "daddy bear" fetish of some people, but I never found any satisfaction from this

Rate my cock?

r8

that cock looks like a legit snake from the thumbnail

8/10 btw, would be more but the shape is kind of weird

9/10

LMFAOOOOO

Get one of those penis extenders, the medical devices... they take dedication and a few good months, we're talking thousands of hours... but.......... They work,

You know, I actually thought the can was just a small can. Looked closer and FUCKIN HELL BRO

damn, that sucks. most i've ever had were some small cuts from lack of lube

no trickery here m8

r8

Its ugly but it does its job right.

what?

rate pls

r8 pls

8/10

R8

10/10

rate pls
Nice cock Cred Forumsro, 8.5/10

>no timestamps
worst thread ever

Hi pls rate. I've been told my balls are "stately" (not pictured)