Was chatting to my friend today, he said he'd dumped his exs nudes on here this week

Was chatting to my friend today, he said he'd dumped his exs nudes on here this week.

Pic is her, anyone save?

100s and 50s...

2/2

not saved yet. dump all you have user I will start a folder for her now. Name?

Name is Charlotte I'll dump some more clothed pics

Please do. Ever been with her yourself? Those tits are perfect sized

32G and no sadly not.

hahaha oh she is very well known to me! inside and out haha

Not really very attractive face, little to chubby for me, massive oversize tits
Would love to fuk/10

Any nudes?

Think the right pic here might be a bit see through if anyone can xray

only mentally. just met her for some fun a few times. she is shy but when she gets going she is worth every second

Lucky guy, I can imagine she's pretty wild. Where you from user?

yorks uk. i assume you are too kek. shame we drifted apart she was bags of fun

Yeah Donny. Gutted you don't have any nudes. Are her tits as good as they look? Bet she's got a lovely shaved pussy too?

she told me she wasnt into taking any but i was only in it for the fucking anyway. she was trimmed short the first few months and shaved at my request the last few. you know town fields then? had her on there one night

Well apparently she's taken them for someone and they've been shared on here. Yeah I know where you mean, lucky you! Bet she's a great fuck, anal?

worth seeing if they are out there. great tits. yes she is an all holes girl. and a few 3ways

Wow didn't expect her to be like that. Two guys or with a girl too?

just guys yea. she never seemed into women. pity haha. worth a go if you get chance with her. she was into being smacked

Definitely didn't have her down as being that dirty! Just shows you can judge haha just nude someone else to dump these nudes now.

who got the nudes? wouldnt mind seeing her again. wonder if she stayed shaved after haha. yeah she loved the spitroasts like! barebacked her on town fields kek

Bump

Don't wanna drop them in it kek, - fairly recent ex though. She swallow? Do you have any other pics of her? Not nudes but maybe some sexier ones than are on FB?

not got her on fb any more sorry user. I didn't expect to see her on here kek. she swallowed sometimes but preferred facial or on her tits

Would love to shoot a load on those tits. Ah no I meant any that she had sent you like underwear or just general sexy pics even if they're not nude.

as I said I didn't have any pics of her. We did all our dirty in person sorry user kek. might have a pair of her pants in the car still I dunno though. shagged her over car bonnet one time and her pants went missing kek. she gave me best hand job I've ever had too. mate said same thing when we shared her

No worries user, well if nothing else I've learnt a lot bout how filthy she is tonight! And hopefully one day her tits will turn up on here.

Oh god, I bet her face looked good covered in cum