Hey Cred Forums i want to share something with you

Hey Cred Forums i want to share something with you

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/video/exclusive-video-moments-leading-up-to-charlotte-shooting-of-keith-scott-771901507743
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf OP you sick fuck

so not right

MODS

what's wrong with you?

WHAT THE FUCK

worse than this

well shit

Moar?

this is fucked. MOD MOD MODSSSSS

my god.......

Seriously what the fuck

I've seen some fucked up shit here but WHAT THE FUCK DUDE. NOT COOL

why OP

...dude...

you sick in your goddamn head bastard

FUCK THE WAT!!!

What the fuck, dude. Just... Why?

how you delete first pic without deleting thread

who even saves this shit?

MODS MODS MODS

dude I know this is Cred Forums but there are limits

ayyyyy

That id probably the best thing i ever seen in my life

The fuck is wrong with you OP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DISGASTING

Iv seen some sick shit on here but that is so fucked up

>inb4 banzor

dick kys

OP is going to prison.

Just saying, someone will probably ruin it before you manage to delete it.

you belong in prison op

Holy fuck that's neat

newfag detected

nice trips

Jesus Christ, you sickh fuck... People like deserve to be shot like rabid animals.

uhm.. Mods?

OP stop

I dun seen some nasty sick shit on here.. but yo THIS?!!!?! MODS!

Wtf op, i didn't know you could fit that many dicks in your mouth!

"STOP."
AFTER FIFTY REPLIES, I'M GOING TO DELETE THIS PIC.
PRETEND IT'S THE SICKEST FUCKING THING YOU'VE EVER SEEN.
LULZ WILL BE HAD WHEN NEWFAGS WHAT IT WAS AND FOR A REPOST."

ITS HAPPENING

fucking asshole

I didn't know this kind of shit fucking existed that's fucking disgusting you sick fuck

Jesus fuck ... what the fuck though...

kys kys nig nog

Wtffff

fucking newfag

Nasty motherfuck.

What the fuck OP

You BROKE IT

50!!!!

What the fuck is this shit. Mods, please delete this and get ahold of the authorities!

Hurry up guys
Shit wont stay here forever

There's just some shit you can't unsee OP. Fuck you. I hope isis cuts your head off in public in front of your loved ones

feel the Johnson

FUCK YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE
DAMN YOU, DAMN YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL
YOU FUCKED IT UP FOR ME

I can't fucking believe you. This is so fucking horrible. You should go die in a whole and burn the corpse, because people like you don't deserve to live on this planet. I think I might be scarred for life. FUCK YOU!

banana meme XD

Anyone taking this thread seriously is the Newfag you absolute retards. He won't delete the image and you'll all look like idiots.

Wow just wow I thought I am the only psycho in this mofo

Enjoy prison OP, you will be there for a LONG time. The authorities don't play around with this shit.

brb need to fuck my cat again

seen worse

Thats not coming back out of there. Just bury the scene.

This thread is cancer causing

seriously OP? You need help.

But... We're anonymous. :3

I just reported this.

enjoy the pokey, faggot.

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosomeless retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Cred Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My reguards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

you're so fucked up dude

Mom?

Copypasta? Or did you type that out yourself? Do you honestly think I give a fuck what some random edgy fucklords think about me? Because if so, you are the retard. Please, go dig yourself a hole and die.

Omfg is this legit ????? This will destroy any chance,I mean my god, any one who is in this thread today witnessed history!!!!!!!

Saved

wat

You know I've seen some shit OP, but this is fucked up, you sick fuck.

Post it again OP!

If dubs I'm gay and should fuxk traps on the side but keep my gf as a cover

That was close maybe i should stick to fucking this qt at my work

>50 replies

nbcnews.com/video/exclusive-video-moments-leading-up-to-charlotte-shooting-of-keith-scott-771901507743

>mfw all of this thread is being trolled

nigger