Guys should I bang this? He's 17 and legal here...

Guys should I bang this? He's 17 and legal here. We've been talking for a while and I told him I wanted to experiment and he's down. I'm not a faggot, I'm just really horny and he seems close enough. Is the attraction only in my mind? Will I go soft once we actually meet to do it?

Any straightish guys here who have stories where they've met up with a trap before?

>I'm not a faggot
Ahahahahahhhahahah

Where do you find traps? Id fuck a cute one if given the oppurtunity

need moar pics to acess

Dominating a boyypussi is the manliest thing there is, fag

Big ass hand

Me too. Someone answer this

In my country there is a LGBT dati g site with all kinds of degenerates aged from 16 to 90. Im sure you can find one in your country as well

No, he'll be dominating a guy

Pretty sure the rest of the pics are considered cp

Fucking share you faggot

A boy. Thats sparta tier manliness

it seems cool until you meet him, feel his facial hair stubble on your dick, notice how its really a man youre fucking and all the noises are man-girl noises

i probably wouldnt

he better sound like a bitch and not have a single hair on him

He seems pretty hairless and slender though. In doggy style itd look pretty much 100% like a slender, feminine girl. Also he just turned 17 and has really soft facial features. Looks cuter than most girls I sde daily

Okay-okay. But anyway it's fucked up

Dude what the fuck are you waiting for? A cute ass jailbait little boy wants to choke on ypur dick and you're here shitposting? I'd take a plane for an opportunity like that.

Hell just knowing that you have experienced something like this is a reason to do it. Experimenting is fun. You'll remember shagging a cute little boy in a wig when youre 80 and think holy shit that was crazy

There is no hiding the fact that he has man claw hands.

It's 2016 bruh if she identifies as a woman your good. Your still straight

Dat waist doe. Would bang

YES

Forgot to add on if she has a bigger dick you have to take it. It's just the rules bro

Seems fair, no homo tho

I fucked one for several months. I don't regret it one bit, and I recommend you try it

I know its a weird question but are you straight?

Yeah, it was a one time thing. He was really girly and 17 too

more pics you faggot

NOT STRAIGHT

Still gay

Do you know whst straight means?

Yeah it kinda was. I didn't touch his dick and he was okay with that, he just wanted to blow me and receive anal

>I like meat and dislile vegetables, so trying vegetables will make me vegan

Bruh it's 2016 if it identifies as female you are straight

nope, you're a fag in denial

can't tell if meme or serious anymore
>2016
such is the world today...

If anything it'd make you an omnivore...

>Wanting so desperately to label strangers on the Internet
Where is this coming from, user. Unsure about your own sexuality, si anythung that derives from your textbook definitions of straightness is gay?

what difference does it make if you're a stranger, on the internet, or right in front of me? faggot is as faggot does, and you sir are a faggot.

Whats her first name op?

Günter

>what is bicurious

half fag is still fag

So basic it hurts

Basic because it's simple, not the convoluted rationale you can't even properly explain.

Engaging in sexual activity with another guy makes you a fag, nothing complicated about that.

Must suck to have such a closed mind specially in 2016. You're going to be that annoying butter grandpa who yells about everything to a wall because nobody else cares in 50 years

Nope being attracted to the opposite sex is, retard. He can lile girls and still be feel secure enough on his sexuality to experimenr with new things without needing to be specifically attracted to them. Thats why its called experimenting, faggot

lol, once you're "secure" enough to suck a dick, you're a fag

that's like saying if you kill someone you're not a killer, you just wanted to see what it felt like