Hey Cred Forums i just got scammed by a best friend of 2 years... AMA

hey Cred Forums i just got scammed by a best friend of 2 years... AMA

how?

CS:GO, since hes a trader i asked him to trade my Knife for a vanilla hunstman (weve done this before) and he took it, day later removed and blocked me. Really sad more that angry about it tbh

Define best friend. Do you actually know this guy irl?

How much money was it worth?

There's no way you can over 18

2 years, never met him but he was 30 minutes away, still is.
like 90$
?

Go give him another knife, this time for real

i would if i could.

Scammed for $90? People have been killed for less.

Do it pussy.

its not the fact i was scammed, its the fact that we were best friends...

clearly he sold your 'best friend status' for just a mere 90$ so much for your best friend lol

so give us his info

is the duud missing a finger?

I dont have much on him. But I do have his steam account ://

>best friends
>never met

Choose 1

how can you have a best friend that you've never met?

I dont care about your "friend" I mean the guy in meatball.jpg

ha. dude. best friends don't remove and block each other 90 fucking dollars.

move on, let it go. just don't be so trusting in the future. don't try to get back at him or reconcile.

OP, suck it up like you do cocks. And this site is for 18+ so fuck off.

Well playing almost everyday, taking everyday literally some of the best times on steam with him. 2 years of this. I think i could call him a good friend at least

This is an important lesson in the fickleness of mankind, young one

we would always rp after a long night of playing CS together. I thought I was starting to develop feelings for him.

Hahaha basement dwellers and there "Internet friends"

Go tell your mom upstairs what happened

I don't really plan on getting back at him, just figured you guys would like to bully me for my dumb choice.
Half of this fucking site is per-pubescent 12 year olds
yeah, I guess it is
was waiting for this

But i'm on the top floor

this, and besides, its just csgo items, Ive lost more in a scam for tf2 items, youll get over it

I let my best friend from elementary school move in for 10 months. He kept saying he's pay rent or some bills at some point. Never did. Moved out with a string of sticky notes stuck together saying he was moving out.

Come back when you've actually been fucked over by a REAL friend, faggot.

you are a nerd shutup

that's not how you define a "Best Friend".
spend more time outside.

I have nothing to do here. Soon though when my friend who moved out of state comes back were gonna be doing shit on a town nearby.

He's probobbily playing a game with some new boy, right now. That's how replaceable you are. Two years from now that little faggot will start a thread here, crying about how he got bamboozled by his BFF in a steamy ruse. I can't wait!

do you guys think he would be my friend again if I tried contacting him from another steam account and apologise for freaking out? He can keep the fucking knife, I just want my friend back.

Thread tl;dr all of it.
1. You're not friends with anyone you've never met in person. Period.
2. He's obviously a nigger. Don't trust them, this will happen eventually no matter how hard they try. They can't help it, for some reason it's built into them to be like this.

No... Learn from your lessons you fucking child.

No, he's over you. He's already moved on. He doesn't even need your permission to keep the knife, it's already his. You need to let go. Stop embarrassing yourself.

I hope you are not op, thats the saddest thing ive ever heard.
> he took something from me and I dont care.
> I just want this random on steam to be my best friend again
go outside more

lol. impersonation
He wasnt OP, I'm OP
Read

faggot

but he told me he loved me

I don't know who to believe is op now you guys! :(

wew lad

don't lad me, you fucking jive ass turkey!

I think op went full retard you guys

Just go on TOR and pay a Nigerian hacker 2 buttcoins to delete his Steam account.

could give a shit less, I have nothing better to do than shit here
will do

Is op femanon or faggetron?

faggetron

I really miss all the times we would spend together late at night, talking to each other about cool knifes and how lonely it can get sometimes.

op is always a faggot

Maybe you unlocked homo feelings inside him and he didnt know how to handle it, so he stole your gay little knife

jesus fucking christ,literally 2 minutes into your thread and I'm so fucking happy I'm a normal cunt and not a wasted beta like you.

Holly fuck man.

kek

He wasn't OP though.

It's there, look closer.

shut up OP. Everyone knows you're a faggot now. Its way too late to cover it up now

>implying everyone here isnt a faggot

everyone here is a faggot, just not as big a faggot as op

Yo, does anyone want to buy this rare knife I got from some faggot kid on CS? its worth more but Its your's for $40 bucks.

Hey what if op never had a knife or any friends?

dubs of truth

What if his friend was jewish and waiting for an opportunity to stab him in the back?

>Yo, does anyone want to buy this rare knife I got from some faggot kid on CS? its worth more but Its your's for $40 bucks.
Im pretty sure if your trying to trigger OP, He said the knife was 80$ or something. If you didnt put Rare knife in woulda pissed him off

Shut up op

lmao I could trust a brazillian fag I knew for less than a year and only met on the internet with objects worth more and he wouldn't scam me. Cool taste in """friends""" op

i miss him so much...

>Internet
>Millennials

I miss our roleplay sessions. He was the only friend who would roleplay a girl and ERP with me. :(
Do you think if I went up there to his house, he'll forgive me for getting upset? He's really the only friend I've got.