So, there's this guy who texted my girlfriend and he seems really suspicious...

So, there's this guy who texted my girlfriend and he seems really suspicious. His profile is completely empty with no details at all, and looks like she's the only person he has texted. This person went out of their way to create thus far profile asking if "it is okay to talk with strangers" and that alone raises the doubt of a possible kidnapper.

What should I do Cred Forums? I'm genuinely terrified. She's two years younger than me, she's 16, and we're in a long distance relationship.

I am very concerned about this. Could this actually be something shady, it am I just over thinking?

You want to report someone to the "authorities" for sending a Facebook message?

Your girlfriend sounds like a smart girl who is able to keep herself from being creeped on.

The question is, what does a girl like that do with a guy like you, OP? You creepy pervert.

Someone who's profile is literally empty, has no details and sends a suspicious message like, "would you talk to strangers?".

It's always better safe than sorry, so I wouldn't let thus slide so easily.

Not a creepy pervert. Met her over a year ago, and got into a relationship since then.

>Met her over a year ago
>after stalking her for a good decade
>threathened to kill her
>o-okay, I'll be with you OP-sama..

Except, that's not what happened. Be careful, you might break your leg from jumping to such extreme conclusions.

> might break your leg
I-is that a threat? Watch it Cred Forumsros, he's doing it again!

Bump.

This kid is a moron.

How come? An unknown suspicious person messaged her, and all I need is some assistance, so I can sort this out. I don't want any danger coming in her way, and I can't take any chances either. How is it being moronic for making sure nothing bad will happen?

It's probably just a bot. Report as spam message and get her to send you nudes

Plot twist: Op is the suspicious guy

>She's two years younger than me, she's 16
Pedo...

It wouldn't have replied if it was a bot. Nor have a messenger logo on it or take such a long time to reply.

Not really, met her when she was 15 and I was 17. Recently turned 18, and she turned 16. It would be pedo say if, I was 17 and she was 12 or something like that.

>Not really, met her when she was 15 and I was 17.
Sorry for the inconvenience

You sound like a clingy psycho who is over reacting. It's probably some guy that knows here or likes her trying to talk to her

I'm more of an overprotective person, and so let's just assume he's someone who likes her and is trying to talk to her,

Why would he even ho out of his way and make such an account, why would he ask such a suspicious question? Striking it off as "just some guy who wants to talk" doesn't make sense, because the whole premise is as suspicious as it can get.

Could be anything, honestly. There are all kinds of people out there, and sometimes they do all kinds of things that may be great or not great.

For example, this could be some random guys' way of flirting with her or breaking the ice, but if some nigger texted me this, I'd at least be put off by the fact that they'd play the "I'm asking the questions" game. Fuck you, answer my questions or get off my dick. Not to mention the fact that you couldn't have been more creepy than
>may I ask
>is it good to talk to strangers

The fuck is that "May I ask" bullshit.
>do you talk to strangers
Is far less autistic and veiled than that. Say both out loud.

Personally, I'd get the nigger to answer my questions, but be less paranoid, because there are no genuine telltale signs that this person wants to kidnap/stalk someone or some shit.

>I'm more of an overprotective person
No advice is going to sound good to you then.

What do you want to do about this op?

Thank you for the reply, this is why I don't want to take any chances, not to leave out the fact that he claims it to be a survey, which is just ridiculous and couldn't get any more suspicious.

What I've come to understand is, if this person is genuinely a kidnapper or something, answering an yes would lead to this person trying to confront my girl irl and if I were to reply no, it could lead to kidnapping by force, and followed by God knows what.

Even I'm not sure, I'm just hoping on getting some advice on how to handle this and wether if I should contact the cops, if his reply is going to be much shadier. I seriously can't take any chances, considering how common kidnappings, murders, rapes, "child grooming scandals" are, in her country.

Someone needs to archive this cringey fucking thread.

Block the person and get on with both your lives, faggots

Also, long distabce relationships are fucking stupid

Jesus Christ.

I have reported op to the authorities for being in a relationship with an underage girl. Enjoy prison you fagget.

You do understand that Facebook is a social media sites and that your profile is open to anyone. Could be a sand nigger from fucking Afghanistan. Calm down faggot, more than likely it's just some shit 12 year old faggot who is bored, not a kidnapper.

This. Also checked

>The fuck is that "May I ask" bullshit.
Protip: "May I ask your age?" is the polite way to say it. If you're looking for an older chick, that's how you do it.

going to contact "the authorities." KEK
Authorities: "Bish, we're busy"

I think OP is the creeper

paranoid or most likely full of shit