I think the only reason Cred Forums wont vote for her is because you dont understand her. Not intimately. Not yet

I think the only reason Cred Forums wont vote for her is because you dont understand her. Not intimately. Not yet.

You get in a time machine, meeting the one and only Dorothy Rodham that out of her heart takes you in as a "lost traveler". You grow up as Hillary's big brother. Everything ITT is what you see before coming back. NOW what do you feel about her?

fuck off

Just a reminder that Hillary's campaign is paying these people to post this shit.

Appealing to emotions, instructing your audience to ignore facts.

You've awoken the beast. We'll swallow your pablum no more.

Trump/Pence 2016

jesus christ you shills are getting desperate

Hillary demands a step-stool at debate LOL

MAGA USA USA USA

the desperation.

Aw I can't believe that cute little girl is gonna grow up to be a shill for the big banks

aw look at her cute little parkinson's stare

You honestly wouldnt hug this blonde princess?

She's white, she's aryan, she'a everything genetically Hitler wanted.

whaaaaat!!??? Hillary was a child once!!???

wtf I love her now!

Probably like anyone does about family. Seems fairly desperate, to try and humanize an established politician. People have a kind of deep seated hatred of this. Old pictures won't change a damn thing for some. But hey, if you can't think for yourself, like at all, this might work. How silly.

THAT IS ONE UGLY CUNT. Also, FUCK OFF PAID SHILLS. MAGA BITCHES.

Feminism

Nope. I've met little girls like that. Those are the kind that hug you and then run back to their father and tell them you attacked them. Fucking hate smug little bitches like that.

There is nothing in this world more pure and terrifying than the cruelty of a child.

>hugs
>HUGS
Top mother fucking kek. If only you knew the hundreds of other threads Cred Forums couldnt fit in this image.

Already had herpes, even back in the 40's. Or whenever. What a whore.

>I think the only reason Cred Forums wont vote for her is because you dont understand her. Not intimately. Not yet.

She's fucking Satan crossed with Josef Stalin. There is NO FUCKING WAY she belongs in the White House as anything but a cumdumpster, and she was already there and FAILED to keep Bill's ball empty. FAILURE AS A WIFE.

She cant run fucking email account, let alone global superpower

If anyone told anything it was her brothers

disgusting

>Everything ITT is what you see before coming back
Splendid

>vote for this person because they have siblings, as a human being often does

This is like... all new levels of retarded.

lol

Did anyone notice the missing posters on the tree? I think they're looking for Leafy's chin.

There's no reason not to vote for Hillary Clinton, honestly. Trump is a meme, and Hillary is the meme queen. You fags are just regressive morons who hate her solely for the fact she's a woman. Kill yourselves for being misogynistic faggots.

Wow, you would think she pay $15 an hour. Living wages for Hillary shills now!

found the feminist!

If you guys want more come request or fap to the many Hilloli pics we have already. We're not stopping.

Wow. How long did it take you to write up that bait? No no, don't leave. It's amusing. You amuse me.

Please. Continue.

Eurotard here, not following your elections very closely.

What is this? An attempt at being funny or is she ill?

Had to haul that cunt to her "rally" on a flatbed trailer because too fat to get in the car

Ill.r

she has minor brain damage affecting her vision and eye coordination resulting from a previous fall. her medical records are apparently a state secret now.

>emails
>shredded

wut

>30 years of being in the public light
>First Lady of Arkansas
>First Lady of the US
>NY State Senator
>Secretary of State
>no one really knows her

>hurrr i read something i don't agree with
>is must be bait
Exactly what I'm talking about, you don't have a reason to not vote for her other than:
>she's a liar
Yeah, a lot of what she's done was under an executive order, she has to lie, and this is why the FBI cannot do anything.

Staying with my folks for a few days and my mother is a huge Hillary supporter. I showed her these to see how she'd react.
Her response was "Well they can do anything with computers and editing software these days."

Why are old people so susceptible to Hillary's bullshit?

I have the weirdest boner right now

>hotrod-rodham

kek

here are her prism glasses, designed to keep her eyes pointing more or less in the same direction

bitch lies about everything, she's probably lying about having been a child.

>test tube grown invisible hand puppet confirmed

more prism glasses

>She has to lie
This is literally every politician's excuse
>Executive order
Yeah, she was totally under executive orders to use a personal email server against regulations.

Would you like any more of your petty shills dispelled?

damn you patriarchy!!

yay prisms

the cinder block was a nice touch

oh so its the skittles fault that someone poisoned them?

>itt liberals victim blaming candy

kek

wow I thought those were just ordinary glasses

There's only one thing I understand. She's a woman. That's enough for me not to vote for her.

>falling for that bait.

they keep her eyes more or less pointed in the same direction. she needs them to keep track of the delete button on her "personal" emails

Probably the same the siblings of all those troops she killed.

Oh wait.

hey lizards are my favorite animals. don't compare her to them.

chameleon eyes are meant to do that

Hillary and Bush goes to the bar.
-How are you, George? - lied Hillary...

here are her Zeiss Z1 blue anti-seizure glasses

I'm not voting for her because she isn't going to get rid the of niggers and mudslimes. that's literally my only criteria right there.

Found the white-genocider jew

He said he's not voting because shes not going to get rid of the problem.

My bad

The Clintons have been around since time began, so getting to know them better is impossible. The problem with Hillary is we know her too well. We know she's a liar, we know she will say and do anything to win the office. I wouldn't vote for her under any condition.

The funny thing is when people pretend Trump is any better.

They're both in the same clubs and secret societies since college. Same NewWorldOrder pieces of shit.

>There's only one thing I understand

Typical low information voter

fuck your thread

roll your magic

I don't care about that the fact that she's a woman. I would vote for the right woman, but I'll never vote for her.

>The necromancer keeps watch with her magic prism eyes...

Hillary have you guys working throughout lunch today?

>this is the image I see before coming back

#EveryoneSucks2016

clever af

I bet this was on the front page of reddit

I want to see that proof.

na bro 9Gag....
does that trigger you, you unique flower, you?

PRO TIP: Hillary takes it analy from bill

PÄRESPrö

PRO PRO TIP: They both work for the same people

them throat nodes
her fucking throat expands too, like some sort of toad-human mix

Ahh the IBM PS/2 Model 25 Collegiate
Bringing back the memories...

damn
age has destroyed her

Agreed. Severe feminism detected. Best case scenario is to avoid and ignore until it goes away and hope it doesn't come close to us, sniff us and presumably find us tasty and eat us..
we could be lost in the bowels of the beast for eterneties to come without salvation.. and i'd rather be stuck there with with hillary herself instead of you so i can use her as a raft in case the stomach acids of this feminist become too wild..
lord help us and for the love of buddha do NOT elect this iniquitous swine for all the atrocities she's so far commited will TRIPPLE in the coming years..
not an amerifag myself but ask any foreigner you know and the majority of the ppl with actual intellectual capacity and understanding of what is going on, will agree that even if trump is not the BEST candidate ever, he is still literally the best you've fkin got, so better take this 'golden' opportunity while you still can and not fk this up for the rest of the world. I swear if the clintons are released i am stocking up on cacti and starting a resistance war