Go

go

Samsung! buy our phones because apple is shit tier piece of crap and samsung is the greatest... maximum our phone will explode on the airplane but you know we are great

When I want to get comfy, I get my Squishable!

If you want a Finnish 60's gas mask, head on over to Kemira!

Man ikea sells good shit

Get Pepsodent Xtra Whitening and stop being a nigger

Konami is the biggest producer of quality Pachislot machines in all of Nippon.

Any gays in scotland that can break my ass in good?

Don't be a bender, play a real Fender.

Quads

>lego
That's not bad I suppose.

Fender, yay!

Pampers Swaddlers. The softest snuggle a newborn ass can get.

Literally no brands are behind me.

I don't have a sponsor. Unless house contractors count as a sponsor, but even then, I don't know where to find that information.

BC Rich, good enough for Slayer good enough for me

Awful guitar in all honesty

Baltimore Ravens are good

YMCA. More faggots than you can fuck in a life time.

Pokemon has new characters now and its all cool an shit.

Apple, nuff said

>DC Comics. Story Matters.

north face i guess thats ok

Evinrude Outboard Motors give you the power and torque you need for a fun day on the water, while sipping fuel and putting out such low emissions that your kids will still be able to enjoy the lake with their kids. Evinrude: Yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

Canadian Pacific Railroad. We may seem like a legitamate railroad, but in reality we will fuck you. Because we're Canadian

Buy a Freightliner. Atleast its not a Volvo!

Shadow people. They will get you unless you look behind your back every 10 seconds.

>also introducing the new Shadow people Jr
When kids need a good scare

Carton of cigs the old man got me for Christmas "Smoke up johnny!"
He said "what did u get Claire? I bet those are real diamonds Claire are they? Did daddy get Claire real diamonds?

No brand names, just a wall.

Dewalt tools are for pros. Milwaukee, et al are for tools.

Dr. Pepper is a delicious beverage that will increase your gaming response time and make your dick bigger. I personally drink 3 to 4 cans a day and can confirm. Also enter the code "hitlerdidnothingwrong" and get 10% off your order today!