Remember the good old days when you could confront your wife for not having dinner ready...

Remember the good old days when you could confront your wife for not having dinner ready, and the laundry folded by the time you came home from work? Remember when a slap on the behind was considered motivation and not abuse?
Those were the days.

Other urls found in this thread:

kstatecollegian.com/2014/03/09/recent-studies-prove-traditional-gender-roles-bring-greatest-happiness/
mercatornet.com/family_edge/view/more-traditional-gender-roles-more-sex/18633
nytimes.com/2014/02/09/magazine/does-a-more-equal-marriage-mean-less-sex.html?_r=0
youtu.be/0g9_wfkYjfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>This is what the alt right actually believes.

Remember when women were wives? Before the Jews inflated the US$ to the point where one salary wasn't enough to keep a wife?

Mmmmm yeah I member

Member chewbacca?

You stupid fuck you still can, but you have to be MAN first. If you are man enough, trust me, she will bend & suck your cock when you demand it

The Guy on the picture is doing it wrong, he has to slap with the other hand.

Those were the good* old days.

*For white men - nobody else

found the sjw

Tumblr is thataway faggot

How is that not true though?

this is the best point I read in this thread.

He's using the wrong hand. He's going to hit her lower back not her butt.

i fucking love sexy japanese women

I put my wife over my knee and spank her but it's not a form of punishment.

Women are more depressed now than ever before. Just like asking them where they want to eat for dinner, they have no fucking idea. When you ask them what kind of life they want, they have no fucking idea. They think they wanted to be treated as equals by men but then just end up miserable and alone.

Literally the happiest women I know are the ones who are married to big strong dominant men like in OP's pic.

no, cause I'm not 100 fucking years old. You're talking what, 1960's at the latest? Who here had a wife in 1960? The question is retarded - obviously anyone that actually "remembers" those good old days is a fucking skeleton by now, and so the rest of us can only assume those days were actually good. I dunno, maybe your dinner was cooked and you could slap asses, but what if everything else was total shit?

I member when south park used to be funny

That picture would only be chosen by someone with no experience with the matter. Unless she has food lodged in her throat; he's all set for pre-heimlich goodness.

>but what if everything else was total shit?
Ok. Let me turn your argument around on you.
You lean towards everything else in the world being total shit.

What if everything else in the world wasn't total shit?

kstatecollegian.com/2014/03/09/recent-studies-prove-traditional-gender-roles-bring-greatest-happiness/
mercatornet.com/family_edge/view/more-traditional-gender-roles-more-sex/18633
nytimes.com/2014/02/09/magazine/does-a-more-equal-marriage-mean-less-sex.html?_r=0

uhuh? wow.
fascinating.

But getting real, how happy women are is not important to the health of a nation. How happy outsiders are is not important to the health of a nation. How happy the native man of a nation is is critical to the health of a nation. How happy are white men today? How healthy are their nations?

No, and neither does the faggot of the OP.

Because those days were long gone one hundred years ago

This. Love happens when men adore women and women admire men. Women are natural followers.
Like children, they shine their brightest when obedient and polite. Yet also like children, they become agitated and cruel when an adult gives them the run of the house. They are meant to be cherished, but absolutely never considered equal. They must be carefully sculpted into perfection by more mature, responsible creatures.

Only then can the perfect woman be the greatest thing men ever invented.

Remember that time you weren't alive and America had a culture you wouldn't be a part of or know anything about until it had been gone for decades?

Remember the time you came on Cred Forums and pretended to have an opinion you don't actually have about something you didn't experience and view through "the lens of feminism"?

Remember back when people posted their own opinions and argued their strengths instead of pretending to be their own enemy to make them look bad or simplistic?

Remember back when this fooled nobody whatsoever and your vagina grew together a little bit in the time you wasted.

PEPPERIDGE FARMS REMEMBERS

2:03

As Good As It Gets - How do you write women so well? - YouTube

youtu.be/0g9_wfkYjfo
This. So much this.