Feel thread

Feel thread
Dump whatever u have in ur feel folder
Get in Cred Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lYQNazfvcog
youtube.com/watch?v=2MqeFBAj4TA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does anyone have the picture from Welcome to the NHK about wanting to disapear?

2 am is when I get off work at my fucking factory job
wishy washy bullshit

Have the version where its all the frames in a single picture?

Guys, i'm going to see my girlfriend in about 2 hours. I think she wants to end things. I'm drowning in my thoughts and despair and that is so unhealthy i just want to explode

please keep posting feels

Thats all i have user, sorry

My crush/ex/bestfriend/someone who i talked to a lot for all these years suddenly told me that she's gettin engaged..

Any more Feel Pepe's?

i'm so very sorry for you, it must have left a putrid taste in your heart.
How do you cope with the feels

Goodluck user

thank you it means more than you know. it really does

>be me
>years ago
>about 15 at the time
>dad's friend comes over to drink a few brewskies with my old man
>dad's friend brought his five year old autistic-as-fuck daughter
>poor kid might actually be a downy, idfk
>dad asks me to keep her entertained while he watches a movie with his friend
>fuck
>dad offers to take me to Burger King as reward
>okay I guess
>keep her busy with some old toys
>get random awkward teenage boner
>this poor little kid notices
>FUCK
>try to explain it
>get flustered
>"Um, it's... a secret toy. You aren't allowed to see it."
>SHE GIGGLES AND STARTS TO PULL OFF MY PANTS
>ohfuckohfuckohfuck
>I DON'T STOP HER
>whatthefuck.png
>she stares at my throbbing adolescent dick for a good ten seconds
>"That looks like a stupid toy, user."
>goes back to playing with building blocks

My cock got rejected by an autistic 5 year old girl, guys.

feelsbadman.png

And she told me to keep texting her as usual

I don't know how to feel that

do you plan to ?

I dont know user
Mfw she told me that

Keep it comin guys

Feeeeeelllllsssss

i hope she's not man :(

i feel you bro. I can't hope it'll get better cause you don't need to hear that right now. I know because that's the kind of shit that I don't want to hear.
So.. be strong man. You'll be in my thoughts

So you're not sad then about anything?

Machine shop 3rd shift. Get done at 7:30

Al i banned

Thx user, appreciate it

I know people always come on these threads and complain about everyone who vents about women troubles but fucking hell women can fuck you up.

I miss her so much right now, I'm lost and I don't know what to do. I still don't know what to think of everything that has happened with us, it's such a long story.

These threads are tumblr-tier garbage. There's not even particularly deep "feels" or anything, this just reeks of beta numale culture.

It's just venting tbh.
Sometimes it's healthy to vent.

Soon you'll taste the feel

My life in a nutshell

That feels

So how's it going guys

that fucking watermark

Feminon pls explain this logic

Feminon don't feel

those feels last time I fucking dreamed about a girl i ended up being bite in the head by a fucking snake saw black for a few minutes then woke up stressed has fuck and crying like a baby

It never gets better

In my country, they believe that if u hav a dream about being bitten by a snake, it means that u r about to get married

The girl I love secretly since the first day I saw her told me that she made love with her boyfriend twice, perfectly knowing I was in deep love with her.

Stop being a twat and cut her off.

Then shes obviously not worth it im not gonna tell you to get over her cause not everyone can but i will say that you should try distancing yourself from her to lessen the pain

Any stories to tell?

>meet her 3 years ago
>instantly click
>become incredibly close friends
>we're each others' best friends
>friendship naturally progresses to romance
>we date briefly but we split because i took an opportunity to move across the planet back to my home country 2 years ago
>we didn't like each other enough to do long distance
>we decided to stay in touch as friends
>i move
>we keep growing closer
>we fall head over heels in love with each other
>finally confess our feelings
>we decide not to jump into a relationship until we meet up in person
>she plans to come and visit me next summer
>until then we are not exclusive, we're allowed to see other people as long as we tell each other
>this works fine
>then i kiss an ex a month ago
>she flips, calls me a whore, etc
>try desperately to fix things
>sometimes i make progress then she closes herself off to me and i'm back at square one
>now she's blocked me on everything
>recently find out she's seeing someone new thru a mutual friend
>it's only been a month since she said she loved me though
>i'm lost/heartbroken/confused
>zero closure

I just want to get in touch with her to discuss shit and figure out exactly what happened. But I miss her so fucking much it's unreal. This is probably really stupid and I probably explained this awfully, sorry.

Fuck

Anyone else feel like they don't matter ?

Love you user

Is this supposed to be funny?

Idk maybe it signifies that no matter what your choice it doesnt matter cause you still end up at the same conclusion

>definetively not a goyim

I dont know how to start this
Im a fucking degenerate
I cant talk to people My speak is shaky and I cant talk right ever not even to my own family I feel like I dissapoint them and let them down constantly.Ive never been cared for and thought of.I never had any friends or lovers. I'm pretty sure no one will remember.
I just want someone to be happy to see me for once someone to hold someone to laugh with someone I can trust. I don't ,but I have you guys
thank you all

Just had to look that word up but ye im not a jew

Eh if it helps i might not know you but i love ya Cred Forumsro

On some nights I go outside to the otherwise most busy roads
And it'll be empty at that time of the night
And I walk right in the middle, where I'd usually never be able to walk
And I feel better, I feel this peace
Because I can pretend I'm the only person still alive
I can pretend everyone else was swept away in an apocalypse
I can pretend I was somehow born into an empty planet
And it makes me feel better to pretend than to constantly be reminded that out of 6 billion people, none will be my friend.

But, at least I have Cred Forums
Bless you...

I have these dreams fucking constantly
It hurts guys ,more than anything
How can I make them stop?
What drugs can rot my brain to stop this
Please help me

Don't you know that it's tearing me up inside
Don't you know that it happens all the time
This love is only on my mind
This love is only on my mind
When I get to the lake and I find it's you~

I have that dream too but couldn't recognize the girl..

Lonely lies can be alone
Just take your lies and be alone from here
Lonely eyes can be alone
Take your lies and be alone from here

>just woke up
>I had a dream about being happy
>I had friends that actually cared
>I held her hand
>I was happy

Now I am just sitting here staring at the screen and I can't force myself to leave the room due to melancholy over something that has never actually happen besides happening in my head.
Why does my brain keep fucking with me.

I'm again on her social media account seeing how much fun she has and how she is living her life while i am alone in my room browsing Cred Forums. I almost forgot her. Almost.

This thread is just what i needed.

I had a crush on a friend for a long time and when I finally got my courage to say it to her i got rejected, and this night i got reminded about that in a dream where i could only see her go further away from me when i had told her about my feelings.

we still talk sometimes but i have to pretend that my feelings has disappeared for her and it hurt so much when i hear she is with another guy, but at the same time i'm happy for her cause i know i would never be able to make her happy and i know that.

(And yes i know my english might not be the best)

I know that feel the thing that kills me is knowing that she probably hasnt thought of me ever since we last spoke

She is.

Exactly what i feel

I know the feeling sadly

True. Its just incomprehensible for me how much i miss her and cant function normally anymore and she is having the time of her life. Fuck.

> Be me 5 years ago, 18yo
> Met wonderfulgirl, end up being together
> Spent the most beautiful years of my life
> Athough she has a rare sickness but I'm at her side anytime
> For years her disease stay
> whocareweloveeachover.jpg
> Finally, around July this year, Things seems to get really better, I'm so glad but I have to work for the summer since I'm still a student.
> But life is great, we are moving together in september, life will be really perfect, at least she got better
> She's the love of my life, we often spoke about marriage and children over the years
> work my ass off 18h/day all summer, we can't really see each other, but meh, we already had this situation when we were studying in differents cities + It's only for 1,5 month
> work is shit, but I don't care, I plan to book for a big trip with the money, It's gonna be perfect
> Finally around the end of August she told things aren't the same anymore
>brokenheartfag.jpg
> " Well honey, we'll see when I come back in September right ? After all it's a big step in our life, it's normal to be afraid somehow"
> Come back in city in september, she's realy distant
> Found out she has been fucking with a guy during all August
> She is "in love", Five years gone in the void,
> TFW my only food have been alcoohol for the past 2 weeks

anyone have the picture of this where it has all the frames in 1 image

I'm sorry to hear that, but in some way I understand her... But the feelings she has for you are not erased and I'm sure, with hard work, that you can convince her to be with you. I'm really sorry user... I hope she will unblock you soon, so you can figure it all out.

Gimme gimme, gimme just a little smile, that's all I ask of you.
Is that too much?

I'm so sorry user. I love you.

Are there more sceeencaps of this? I wonder what advice he was given

I thought we weren't supposed to love things?

Fuck, I'm really sorry user

Oh thanks user, bros before hoes, I undestand now (seriously, girls are demons)

I deserve to be fucked in the ass. Fucking god Cred Forumsros. Like, there is this qt3.14 girl that i love, today she was fucking crying, while some lowtier chads spoke to her, the autism king here just ignored it. FUCKING GOD GUYS, WHY? WHY I'M LIKE THAT? FUCKING GOD, I'M SO FUCKING DUMB ANONS, FUCK ME.

youtube.com/watch?v=lYQNazfvcog

Explain, they were bullying her?

Nope, they were trying to calm her, because something happened. I don't know why, because i acted as a pussy instead of asking her

You were probably just intimidated by the chads and felt like your presence there wouldn't be significant or appreciated.

I try so hard to be the one
Can handle all those
Complicated lies
So if you leave me now
Can't you see?
Am I failed

Oh man

Fuck this fucking world. I can't handle it. I'm going to go fucking insane guys. Kill me

i'll be you friend.

Mine has been bouncing around from guy to guy and now has two kids with fathers that aren't involved.

feelsbadman

I can't imagine the pain you are going through man. I'm so sorry.

If I could I would buy you a drink.

>implying there was someone in the first place

I FUCKING LOST IT.

I got finaly close with my adorable wonderful qt friend just to fuck it up royaly.
JUST fucking kill me, fam.

I just had a major fight with my best friend/crush.
Major disagreement, a deal breaker that basically buries the chance of us ever being a thing. I feel like such an asshole, I lost my composure and made things worse.

I have no one to talk to right now. Normally she is the one I talk to. Usually can be completely open to her, but not on this topic.

greentext?

Thx user, i know her since 2003, and now that im 26, the least i can do is trying to be happy for her..

illegible. you're the worst.

Good song

Keep. Fucking. Going. Start at square one and work your ass off for happiness. Sweat blood and cry acid. If YOU want something, YOU go and get it. Tough love will get you through. Pick yourself up off the floor, but leave the dust on your jacket; let it serve as a reminder of what you want out of life. We're here for you user, but take control of your life before you waste what precious time you have.

>tfw the people who understand me best are strangers on Cred Forums
>tfw I care about the same strangers more than my closest "friends"

I love/hate these feel threads. But I love you guys.

Story from 10th grade, 4 yrs ago (one not that sad with feels):
>Be me, an autistic person for real, but also learned in gifted class (smarter than avarage) in school but couldn't bear the suffering in there so passed to "normal" class
>10th graders are 'reshuffled' inside classes and also with kids from other schools
>There's that easy 8/10 and even more blonde girl I had feels to for 3 years then
>Tell myself 'Plz user, don't end in her clas, please, please, please...' I didn't know her and I acted like a retard next to her in school
>End with her in class
>Teacher changes our seats by random, each one of us picks a name of who'll sit next to him
>b4 I thought 'Oh God not her please...' but I kinda knew what would happen
>Ended next to her, can't turn my head to the right side of the table (cuz she sat there)
>Turns out she's kinda nice and pretty smart actually
>Tried to volunteer in our red cross equivalent organization she was in (mostly her, but also curiosity)
>This year went better than other years of fantasizing about Columbine
>She had noticed me on the bright side
>On the brighter side Im free from the curse of depression and boredom that attacks most of us here
Cheer up my folks here. All you need is a major change, not for what it brings, but for the opportunity for you to bring something of your own.

She's at a house party tonight with some friends, i really really hope she isn't :'(

If i don't get my shit together this is what's going to happen with me. For the second time. It's like the universe is giving me a second chance, but im wasting it. This sucks so much man.

>house party
yeah, you're fucked
or, more accurately
>she's getting fucked

We are here for you user.

>She is Muslim but doesn't follow a lot of the rules
>I'm an atheist
>hoping that her being Muslim won't be a big deal or that she will eventually lose faith when she moves away from her Muslim town
>today she told me she wants to start wearing the hijab, since her friends do and she thinks it's stylish
>tell her I think it's looks dumb and makes her just look like a generic Muslim
>sparks a debate
>I try to explain to her the flaws in Islam, as well as pointing out stuff like how everyone thinks the religion they are born into is the correct one, she isn't thinking for herself
>she ends up defending her religion harshly and ends with "no matter what you say it won't change my mind. So please can we just drop this? Will you do that for me?"
>"whatever. Fuck this"
>realize that she is really serious about this

I thought she was smart enough to look at things logically but I guess being born in a Muslim town it becomes just too hard to break her faith.

I'm so fucking tired of so many good girls being ruined my religion. I'm sick of my friends being brain washed on this.
>inb4fedora
Fuck off. It's important when you are starting a relationship with someone

I just left my job for a better and nearer one. Better payment but I have so much sorrow because I loved my workplace, my colleagues, and I'm feeling like I betrayed them.

I can see myself being in your position in the future and it hurts me that much more. Fuck.

I had to do the same thing. I work 2 jobs, but 1 job offers more hours and already paid more.
Can't wait til I quit, but I will be working more at my other job anyway and not sure much changes.

I've had so many dreams where I meet a group of friends and we click so well, and one of the girls in the group because interested in me.

Waking up from that is torture

Apologize if you didn't and see how things goes, good luck user

Me too, from 8 hour to 10 hour. 5 hour in saturdays.

this one gave me heart palpitations

I will.
Just sucks because if it weren't for that she would be the one.

But I guess that can apply to a lot of girls if you change something about them lol.

Yup, I was in love with a girl but she was the "V card till marriage" type

godamn

>youtube.com/watch?v=2MqeFBAj4TA
Thread theme

Thx for the ride OP
Goodnight Cred Forumsros

Hear from girl you loved,and done so much for her
>hey user,you're great man.Im sure you will find someone who loves you soon

night night Cred Forumsrother

Kill yourself you fucking degen

I've had those, they were the worst.

Life is good now, but at night... I remember.

it would be better with "feels stop" instead, i think

Whats good my Cred Forumsros

Feels great to be her hero. For her to point at a man and say "Him, get HIM" and then do it.

I need an opinion /b. I have anxiety issues and I got a tattoo. Can I get an Honest opinion on it?

Found out today that my childhood sweetheart of lead me on for years only to have the truth come out about all of that shite on the day that my grandfather dies. Ever since then I haven't really been myself.

nigger nigger

...?

The saddest part is, that I had...

i like it, its not the neatest thing there is but i guess i would compare it to a trinket, small with rough edges but that adds charm

im not a tattoo artist myself but my step father and uncle are tattooists, and everyone in my family has them

seriously any stupid faggot who wrote this piece of shit isn't even out of school yet, wait until life hits you hard before to fucking complain.

it hurts more when you lived it and she left you. way more. because you can never replace her.