Jesus. Are there really cucks out there like this? What do you get from being a cuck? I don't get it

Jesus. Are there really cucks out there like this? What do you get from being a cuck? I don't get it.

Cuckoldry is a spectrum. At one end you have men who allow their women to use other men for their pleasure. Their man takes pleasure from this woman being a sexual being and getting pleasure from sex with no emotional entanglement; he knows that he can say no, and that while the other guy may fuck her, he can't have her.

At the other end there are men who like being humiliated (sometimes they have smaller-than-average dicks, but not always), and at this end you have BBCs, bulls, cages and the men eating the bulls' creampies. I find that end of the spectrum repulsive and the men weak betas.

Not cuckolding does not always involve negros, interracial is a complete sub-st for both the man and sometimes the woman. Interestingly, most cuckoldry in couples is initiated by the man, who wants his wife to be fucked. They may or may not watch, but if they join in then it's just a 3-some

*Note cuckolding.....
>third paragraph

Is it cuckholding if the dude fucks other women too, or is that just swinging?

Id say swinging

That's just swinging. In true cuckoldry, the wife plays away but the husband is faithful. You can get the inverse, where the wife enjoys her man fucking other women.

Some couples switch between the two; swinging to cuckoldry. The woman is often called a hotwife.

I have allowed my wife to fuck a co-worker once; she didn't want to do it again

It's cuckolding, not cuckholding - there's no "holding" involved.

It's just a meme that feminazis are spreading around.

There is a thing where it's the opposite, cuckquean. Girl gets off on watching guy fuck other women

(cont)
I've just remembered - if the woman allows her man to fuck other women, and may even watch, she's called a "cuckquean"

Something about this sign seems pretty fake, or at least contrived for dudes on the internet to jerk it to.

Cucks for the most part are worthless fags.

Allowing other men to fuck your wife/gf while you remain "faithful" is really the definition of faggotry.

Having a polyamourous, swinger, or other relationship; where both parties are stepping out (together or separate) is a different story.

I agree about the sign and pants on the handle. But just because some people like something and you don't, doesn't make it bad or wrong.

I hate Marmite, but some love it

cuckolding is normal

everyone is doing it

being a cuck is bliss

Your meme picture shows you don't even understand.

The meme is that Jews are encouraging interracial, but cuckoldry =/= interracial, whereas interracial usually equals cuckoldry.

Nice try, you dumb fuck

Never said is was bad or wrong. People are do what they want, that's fine.

But that doesn't change the fact that it is pure faggotry mate.

>But that doesn't change the fact that I think it is pure faggotry mate.
FTFY

>I find that end of the spectrum repulsive and the men weak betas.
>cuck detected

It's all repulsive, faggot.

seriously

I'm in the first end. I get to have sex with the guys milf wife with little emotional entanglement (we are just friends)
Its p great. I get sex, she gets cum, he gets off on it. win-win-win

>I think it's all repulsive, faggot.
FTFY

Its all sexual deviancy you dumb cuck

Not in the modern (Cred Forums) sense, but yes.

>sexual deviancy
why are you on Cred Forums? jesus would not approve

In the meemee the Jews are not interested in "normal" deviancy, you poor, deluded, below-average sap.

Now run to "know your meme"

As long as she loves him, it's OK.

You could be at the bottom end as well - does he eat her out after?

It's not about you - you're just the poor dumb dick-on-legs

You're obviously lost.

This is where you want

He does or he fucks her after I cum in her. I usually get her off 2 or 3 times while cumming in her then give her back.

>It's not about you - you're just the poor dumb dick-on-legs
Who cares? I still get to fuck a milf pussy several times a week. Still have yet to see a downside

>I'm a fucking flamer

fixt

>not FTFY since this isnt leddit

oh did you come from

Yeah this sign is definitely staged. Real cucks would have arranged all this beforehand and been well aware that "he" was spending the night and how much she loves his dick.

Extremely few. They just seem to be more frequent becuase its a meme to call people cucks.

damn that is hot

Who the fuck is Daniel? Her Brother? Disgusting.

I'd leave my house then tip the police about some terrorist taking hostages inside the house, then watch the SWAT ruin everything for this cunt.

I was surprised how many cucks were in Charlotte last night

Kill yourself. You're beyond help.

This. I honestly wish cuckolds were killed. They're literally worse than scat fetishists.

why does someone letting another guy have sex with his GF or wife bother you so much? More people are having sex and enjoying life. Honestly don't understand

This. I love having sex with a milf. No other girl has let me cum inside them as much as she does.
I don't see how it's bad for anyone