Should I tell a girl that I haven't talked to in a year that I love her? Would that be awkward?

Should I tell a girl that I haven't talked to in a year that I love her? Would that be awkward?

yes it would

just try to be social

first talk to her like hang around with her

and yes im samefag

I cant talk to her, I have not time to.

no*

yeah it would be akward

If you dont have time to talk to her and hang around friendly you dont have time to have gf

ye it would. but its your life so id say do it then tell us about the fallout :D

How would I even approach her to talk to her? We used to talk but then I shut everyone out of my life and became very anti social.

Well thats your fault then, Go to the same party as her or go to same event, like dont ask her out yet, When you reconnect somehow with her and dont make bad moves then ask her out for coffe or something

just play it slow and everything will be fine, Smile and shit, dont be akward

I can't not be awkward.

yes dont do that

why is leafy missing?

>Haven't talked to in a year
>love her

No you don't. You can't, you haven't talked in a year. You have just become infatuated with an idea.

Umm then i dont know just try, Dont explode with Cred Forums shit or something. Just be normal. Be normie.

You are probably right, i just feel so alone.

It's not an easy thing to fix. You need to get used to letting people into your life again before you should start thinking about trying to get a girlfriend. A girlfriend can happen along the way and that's fine, but don't try and push for one right out the gate. Try and get used to just going out and being social again. Engage with people, force the enthusiasm if you have to. Try and express an interest in people, and force yourself to mean it. Remember those little details that obviously mean something to those people, and you'll immediately be more likeable.

You've got this, just keep trying.