Not sure whether to be mad of laugh, maybe both!? Is there any way to fix this...

Not sure whether to be mad of laugh, maybe both!? Is there any way to fix this. My four year old just got his school pictures yesterday. He pulled out the 8x10 and started coloring all over it. School pictures are overpriced for the quality in my opinion so I'm hoping to not have to reorder. I'm guessing we might be out of luck, but can anyone fix this photograph?

I'll try

Best I managed

Your child is ugly, he was right to destroy this cursed image

Kek.

inb4 legendary thread

are you that retard to give to the Cred Forumstards in here the picture of your son? what did he do to deserve this?

New meme

OP, imma be honest with you:
This picture is salvageable, but the amount of time it would take probably means nobody is going to do it for you, for free anyway.
Might want to reorder.

fixed two issues
>your kids coloring
>your genetics

>inb4 cocks in the kids mouth

He batman now

>not taking the other, not ruined ones to a pharmacy
>not realizing like 99% of them (in Murica) have picture copiers
Don't be a dumbass and think a little.

that's not how it works faggot

nice

Op here, can someone shoop 50 cents eyes and nose on the kid and barrack obamas mouth

>Op here
no you're not

do it yourself you fucking cancer

I tried, but I don't think it works.

He's four. There will be other pictures.

Can someone just try to fix the damn photo... If I were home I'd get it done for OP...

we did faggot

there is some a+ art itt

Apparently sharpening the pic get's rid of the pen

Part of being a kid.
Get over it.
I bet it made him happy to do, but you wouldn't think about that would you? You only think about your image to other people or to yourself down the line. Fuck you for making them take pictures anyways. I doubt he volunteered

If you loan me the kid I'll fix the pic.

i can remove the pen and make it look natural but its gonna take me several hours at 75$/hr

PÄRESPrö

Top tier bait.

here you go op enjoy

>once you hit 18 your feelings are suddenly valid

fckn lel

took long enough

wadda fuck man, that's sick

is this what you faggots do in the dick tribute threads?

Holy shit he looks like he's ready to mongle some cocks.

stop being such a faggot.

fuck off newfag

That's my last one, I think it looks like the original without the pen.
OP, in case that happens again here's the instruction:
>Use smudge tool to treat the coloured areas
>sharpen the entire picture
>blur the picture
>use the burn tool
>sharpen
>smudge
>blur
>sharpen

Easy really, if you know the trick

you're not funny.

Your 4 year old is a future psychopath.

That's right, I am helpful, unlike you

That file name. Omfg my sides are in orbit

>that shitty magic wand usage
1337 skillz m8

>implying feelings are EVER valid

You're not straight.
Faggot

this image literally makes me throw up every time i see it

it's a disgusting image it needs burning with fire and OP claims it is their son - OP also needs burning with fire.

Burn all the things

School pictures are overpriced indeed.

Do what I do, don't buy them. I got plenty of pics of my kid, don't need to pay 20euros for some crappy pic.

dubs speak the truth

>filename

Kek you're getting v&

My god... it has been quite a while since I've seen that face

I tried.

ABORT THREAD

LOL omg that cracks me up

That shit is Bismuth.

top fucking zozzle

You fucked up big time.

You owe me big ones

Peyton Manning?

Checked

>this whole thread
Top fucking kek

I could fix it, but it wouldn't really be him. There's not really enough left to clone, so I'd either have to essentially paint a new face or use someone else's face which looks like it's a close match. In either case it wouldn't really be a picture of him. Do you still want it?

Sorry OP, I had to

>you
top fucking brainlet

theres a bigger issue here, your kid scratching out his eyes is a sign he no longer wants to live or see this ugly world... stop molesting him

So I did what I could... and unfortunately he ended up looking like a burn victim... this simply wouldn't do for his street cred and I'd assume he'd eventually get beaten up at school. So I added some cool tattoos and gave him glasses to help with the cred - let me know how it works out!

yes

Frame that one. You already paid for it, eventually he'll regret it, and it'll make you look insane when guests see it.

Okay, well a professional-level job will take me a few hours. Do you have an email address I can send it to?

OP here
I appreciate the effort, user. I'm sure that would do.

BTW all retards here go feck off from now on ok. Nobody asked nicely like user did. Why?

[email protected]

fucking win

that's a lot of retards to fuck off mate

Get him started on hormone therapy immediately.

Fuck baily jay

UNCLE LEO, HELLO!

He is not faggot. You're just mad you're forever alone.

fuck jews

uncle leo, hello!!

Is there any way you can post a higher-quality picture? The picture you've posted is pretty blurry and has some artifacting in it. I can sharpen and add some fractal noise to even things out a bit, but the result will be less than ideal.

sure

Not even a tiny bit funny you fucking autist cunt.

Take a picture of him with a disposable and scan it in at Walmart you fucking tool. The digital was already given to the school because (proven) they don't trust you not to fuck it up.

Your family/friends won't give fucks if the background isn't made from special cloth you establishment cuck.

Pls no

ayy lmao

This one is a masterpiece.

EPIC WIN, Cred Forums!

Okay, I'm guessing you're not OP. OP, if you're still out there and still want me to give it a shot, please post the highest-quality image you can and a real email address where you can be contacted.

Hahahahahahhhsggbhfsa

OP here
this scumfag is not me
I already posted the highest I had
email : [email protected]

>got his school pictures yesterday
That photo was clearly shot on film

Best I could do

Dis your baby boy?

No trump tho

I'll see what I can do. It'll probably be tomorrow before I have anything. Fixing this is not-trivial.

creepy af

That's, like, 4th grade. Op, don't waste your fucking money on that shit. Buy yearbooks in 8th grade and Senior year, maybe one in between, but not fucking elementary. There's a good reason why he scribbled his picture out, and I would too if I was ass ugly and hated elementary school

MFW you know he's a good looking kid and will get tail before you do even though you've had a massive head start.

Milo? That was my shit

thx Cred Forumsro
what is not-trivial?
should I go for another photo shoot?

a young matt damon

There you go that is the best I can do and you can thank me later.

Shut up Op, we all know you fiddle your kid.

>best post of thread
ahah
thanks a watt user
anyone here thinking matt damon looks like a naked fucking ass?

Samefag

Fuckoff faggot wrong face there
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Well, like I said, there's so little of the original image left around the eyes that fixing it will mean essentially creating a new face. If the data simply isn't there, "fixing" it means finding a kid whose face looks similar, then tone-matching it to your photo and replacing the damaged portions. The photo is pretty low quality, so I'll also have to degrade whatever material I use to match the original photo. Like I said, not a trivial project. I'm probably looking at a couple of hours at least. I can do it, and it'll look plausible, but it's not going to look like the original.

pls no

Hillary for President 2016 Make America even better.

THAT'S IT

Magnificent bro

hillary is dead

Hillary is not dead, she is a shape shifter and lives forever. She just morphes into another creature and I have solid verifiable proof

Better lay low or you'll end up like Harambe

Fuuuuuuck

I've repaired worse but the resolution is just too small. if this is the 8x10, does that mean there are other sizes you have? scan one of the smaller ones and between the 2 images this could be fixed. you need more pixels and save in a lossless format

Famous quote by our lord and savior Hillary `I did not have sexual relations with that Cred Forumstard`

>mfw this shit probably ends up on some buzzfeed site or something tomorrow
>"All he did was ask the internet to undo what his kid did. You will not believe what you see!"

Best one yet

this
And they aren't even funny...

>good looking kid
op confirmed for touching his son's penis

Kys nigger

hillary is fucking dead cold

i can do it op, message me on steam
Harber1234

>Tfw I never got to start hrt at a young age

No no no no no no that is what you are being led to believe. She is very much alive at this minute and is morphing into a centaur in her underground temple in Chappaqua and is coming to get everyone of you who deny that she is the one who must be obeyed Once she has finished devouring all who said she was dead then she will return and conquer the debates and be installed as the next great president of America. It is done, so be it, It is written.

Never too late to start Cred Forumsrother.

The physical changes that happened at a young age will for the most part transfer over to you now, minus minor facial structure differences, the need to shave(if off of HRT people started early will still need to shave)

Take them now and your skin will get softer, fat reserves will move to the butt and chest(assuming you don't have excess), facial and body hair growth will decrease.

Anything you're not happy with you can get operated on as well, like small ass can get silicone injections, hard placed wrinkles can be permanently removed with minor botox, face shape changed as well.

do me a favor, user. instead of losing your time writing useless things on an imageboard, write a novel or some shit.

Underrated post.

Nope

It won't be perfect, but it can be improved a lot. I'll need two things:
1. A higher resolution photo
2. Topless pictures of his mother

this is just what i was waiting for

Is this technically cp?

Thank you for that constructive criticism that is very kind of you and I think I will start on my new bestseller tomorrow morning before mum sends me to school. Anyway mum says I have to go to bed now as it is way past my bedtime. Hillary for President 2016.

or keep on waisting your time here. whatever. your time seems useless though. who cares then where the fuck you waste. hillary is my mum.

Okay

replied

It is certainly fair to suggest that the concept of time begins within the confines of personal human consciousness. The way that people interpret time is neither universal nor cast in stone, but rather the interplay between various factors including culture and religion. In general, time is viewed in one of two ways; simply put, it can be viewed in the form of a line or in the form of a circle. So in retrospect then I am not wasting my `time`.

All you need to do is get the scribble tattooed onto the kid's face. Problem Solved, you don't need a new photo then

Im working on it, its gunna take a bit

Darn why dident I think of that. Genius bro, fucking genius.