Alright 4chin, time for an undressing thread. Post your crushes/family members/whoever and I will undress them

Alright 4chin, time for an undressing thread. Post your crushes/family members/whoever and I will undress them.
>pic related, from one of my threads yesterday

Doing x-rays, bubbling, nude-bubbling, and full nudes.

Some Tips:
X-Rays: Sheer cloth of a solid color is best. I cannot x-ray through bras or thick fabric.
Bubbling: Bikinis or lingerie please, the more skin already there the better.
Full Nudes: At my discretion. These take a while so it has to be an exceptional girl for me to do them.

I can do a little enhancement for a mashup of nude/xray. If your girl is good but the picture isn't suited for an x-ray, you may get something like this:

I will try to respond to my starting post so you can use it as an index to find the shops I'm putting out.

Hoping a midday thread won't get flooded as quickly so I should be able to respond to most requests.

Dunno what you can do with her, but the nuder the better.

I'll keep posting with my work until I get some requests.
>xray example.

Do this girl

Fuck, forgot to link to the OP

if you like either of them

Here you go. Warming up.

watermark?

Hardmode

Friend of my sister. Topless please

Xray or anything please :)

Nice, can you nudity her instead of bubble?

doing gods work user. this is what makes 4chin great.

anything you can get out of this?

I don't have time to take to do a perfect nude rendering but here it is without the bubble.

Good enough to fap to thanks user

Papa bless

my friend's gf

OP here, I probably shouldn't have gotten this thread rolling. Forgot I have a few errands to run. Keep your eyes peeled for another thread this afternoon.

OP over and out.

#rekt

i'm begging.
please do it.

> inb4 this thread lasts for hours as people don't realize op has left