>Batman V Superman was a good movie
>Emma Watson is not attractive

>9gag

>gun control is unconstitutional and un-American
>any and all weaponry should be available for purchase like anything else

>unconstitutional
meaningless statement alert

> 3rd party candidates should have equal ability to debate for presidency
>politicians should not be able to influence a law agencies ability to convict or not convict anyone
>Hillary Clinton should be killed along with her staff, same goes for trump and his staff, same with everyone in congress at the state and federal level
>Wyoming should be a prison colony
>religion shoul be outlawed

sadly

it's pretty disgusting how even the supreme court is politicized now

Old Simpsons are absolute SHITE, new Simpsons clearly GOAT

Personally, i think that harsh restrictions on firearms are the best way, BUT you can't just wish away all the guns that are already in the US, so i think an assault rifle ban for civilians is enough to ensure that you can defend yourself, but not arm yourself too much

assault rifles have been banned since 1986, stupid pinko scum

nice bait though

>traps are gay
>feminine dicks are not a thing

Well, that's kind of what i said. The bans are enough and shouldn't be lifted, but i don't think more bans are needed either. Only better mental evaluations

LIAR!

>wyoming should be a prison colony
kek

>there is no clear definition of an "assault weapon." Nonetheless, "assault weapons" are often considered to be semiautomatic firearms with a large magazine, as first defined in a 1994 Federal Assault Weapons Ban (AWB)." The Federal Assault Weapons Ban enacted in 1994 expired in 2004.

I don't want to put anything of mine into a girls ass, and I don't want anything put into my ass.
There, I said it.
I love pussy, but my dick isn't going up a shit hole.

"assault weapon" is a made up, politicized term used by liberals to describe scary things they don't understand that go bang

assault rifle refers to a class of weapons chambered in an intermediate cartridge capable of single, burst and/or fully automatic fire

Brits and Australians need to be expunged from the gene pool.

I though I was the only one. I really don't see the appeal of anal sex.

>Liberal threads aren't actually subtle
>The left doesn't control Cred Forums and is vastly outnumbered by the alt right while using it
>The alt right's birth is in response to millenial liberals turning to dangerous levels of authoritarianism while the baby boomers pat them on the head for being good little Hitler Youths and spying on their neighbors
>Liberals having any admiration of Edward Snowden is ridiculous because their authoritarian values are the complete opposite of what he stands for
>Free expression is genuinely threatened by neo-libs
>BLM pro-violence narrative was manufactured by those who want to destroy blacks and if they still had brains they would go back to the MLK/Ghandi style of protest that actually worked well before but they won't because thug culture has destroyed them
>Authoritarian liberals will be the most oppressive regime in well over a hundred years

Am I unpopular yet?

This pseudo "nerd culture" is getting really boring and "90s nostalgia" is really stupid and needs to stop. This is only pandering to the kids who were born in 1994-99 who claim to be "90's kids"

not at all, at least not in my opinion

PÄRESPrö

Oh um... 9Gag is that way. >>www.9gag.com
Fucking Faggot Cuck.

>$0.10 has been added to your account

>I loved Jabberjaw
>Jabberjaw is better than as Scooby Doo

Quite the opposite. I agree with everything you said. Keep fighting the meme war, brother.

I agree with this