What's the worst thing you did in school and did you get away with it?

What's the worst thing you did in school and did you get away with it?

I put a pen up my pussy and played a bit once but almost was caught

the school let this black kid that i hate draw some artwork above the lockers and i wrote "nigger" in sharpie and an arrow pointing to the drawing, also i would fuck up the bathrooms and draw bigass swastikas in the stalls just about everyday, janitors must have gotten fed up

Well now I gotta go jerk off, thanks

I'm flattered

T. Finlan

Snorted Heroin off the desk while I was in ISS. And yes I did, multiple times.

I jerked off in math class. I was at the front of the class, people kept walking past me to see the teacher. Noone said anything, I can't believe I wasnt caught.

You should be, the you i'm imaging is hot as fuck.

faek tits with teim stemp

Made another kid throw a rock on some girls head , she had to go to the hospital later. I just didn't admit it was my fault cuz I was too much of a pussy back then

Oh, I also pissed in a teachers coffee. Ive no idea why I did it, I liked her as a teacher. Again, wasnt caught

Kik?

Used women's bathroom and shot my load into the lotion squirt bottle by the sink

Well if what you guys say is true you put me to shame

I don't have it, i can give you my junk email. We can figure it out from there. [email protected]

I was standing there talking to this girl, she was sitting in a chair at her desk. For some reason, I took my hand and put it in her crotch. The teachers huddled together and decided they were going to sweep it under the rug because I was a role model and a good student. So, basically, I committed statutory rape and got away with it.

Sat behind a cute girl in high school. Occasionally, she would slide her hand back and through the legs of my shorts and jerk me off in class. It was freaking awesome. I can't believe we never got caught. I wonder what happened to Harley. Welp, time to do some facebook stalking. Maybe she's single. Hahah.

One day me and my friends got together sprayed mase in almost the ventilation shafts ( the ones without cameras) a lot of people with asthma got fucked over by it. most of us never got caught.

I used to cum inside of girls purses or pencil cases that they left on the classroom when it was lunch break for about 4 months, almost got caught once but nothing happened

* almost all

This is amazing. Hats off to you.

Raped a retarded bitch in the bathroom during class one day. She di di didn't spe spe speak so good so they blamed another tard that had been caught in girls bathroom before. Yes I barebacked her, yes she got pregnant. Currently railing my 16 year old cousin, her folks think I am tutoring her in French.

Smoked weed in the bathroom during lunch.

Took spool of string, tied needle to the end, stabbed it into random person's backpack, walked around the crowd unraveling spool and threw it to the other side of crowd. Did this several times.

Broke off a pencil tip into a water fountain so that when you tried to get water, it would squirt out the four apertures of the fountain head. Then turned the "mouth piece" towards the front. Kids would look at it and be like, "ha, you're not gonna get me with that old trick," turn the mouth piece the normal way, and then still get sprayed cuz of the pencil tip. Did this a lot.

Green text time.

>Be in 9th grade
>There's a kid who sits with us but we don't really talk to much
>Every day another boy takes half of his sandwich
>We notice and ask him if he is voluntarily giving him half
>No. He's being bullied.
>We quietly rage.
>Hatch a plan.
>Next day, before lunch, kid gives us half his sandwich, takes a bite out of the other half
>Two friends and I go to the bathroom and spit on the sandwich, rub the ham on the floor and urinals, pee a little bit on it, put our pubes in it.
>Give that half to the kid.
>Bully comes by and takes his half, "as usual."
>My table watches as he sits down, chats a little bit with someone, and takes a bite of the sandwich.
>He stops dead at the second bite, looks into the sandwich.
>Not moving.
>We are all roaring with laughter, complete release.
>He puts his hands against his face, sandwich still in them, and stays that way for a while.
>We can't stop laughing.
>Best lunch ever.

True or false you get kudos for creativity.

You're probably legitimately retarded and the students didn't want you to tard-rage by interrupting the slapping of your tard-dick

Asked a kid to bring his snes games to school so I could look at them. Went to the toilet during class and stole them from his backpack then went to the staff carpark and put them in my grandma's (worked at the school) car. Never got caught even had the cops questioning me and shit kek.

Ain't nothing sweeter than the dirty smell of tard puss on my wet dick while watching security haul off accused tard while raging like a chimp during a blm protest.

Hahah.

Smoked weed inside a room of 35 people during arithmetic class.

Also fucked a babe three times in the developing room of the photography lab. Good times.

this

no fucking way nobody noticed that

Kicked the fuck out of a student.
>Year 10 (age 14 - 15 school year in the UK)
>some girl is singing quietly to herself in the corridor
>some sperg with a unibrow tells her not to sing that song
>nobody gives a shit
>African teacher is walking up to let us into the class
>girl is still singing
>sperg spergs out and hits her
>she puts her hands up
>he holds her arm and is still hitting her
>teacher moves straight in and breaks up the fight
It is worth noting our school was rough as shit, you could smell booze on the teachers most days, physical violence wasn't unheard of
>drags them both into the room
>girl is bruising up
>teacher asks us what happened
>he told her not to sing miss
>teacher says "I'm walking girl to the first aid office, I'll be back in a minute, I trust we won't need a teaching assistant?"
>no miss
>sperg realises what is about to happen
>teacher takes the girl out the room and we see her pass by the windows
>one kid goes out to keep watch
>all the kids in the class get up and we start stamping on sperg
>he hides under a table
>we all keep kicking him calling him a fucking poof for hitting a girl
>even the bullied nerdy kids and his friends are trying to get kicks in
>I got a decent kick in on him
>literally over 20 kids trying to boot in one lad
>this goes on for what feels like an eternity
>knock on the window, miss is coming back
>we tell him if he rats us out, we will fuck him up
>he is bruised and bleeding
>we all run back to our seats
>he goes back to his seat shaking
>miss comes in and the lesson carries on like nothing happened, not even noticing sperg
And that's how a teacher let us kick the fuck out of someone and didn't even mention it.

Think the best thing was she kinda got into it towards the end, when I let my baby batter go inside her she came too, I would have died laughing from the noise she made but was too busy enjoying her puss cinched up around my cock. Tard strength even in the Vah Jay Jay.