Ask a Japanese American who took his dual-citizenship right at 20 and has been living in Tokyo the past 15 years...

Ask a Japanese American who took his dual-citizenship right at 20 and has been living in Tokyo the past 15 years anything.

do you like hentai?

Are japs thirsty for American dick

As a young teen yep. Now, nah. Barely even anime.

Post your 10/10

is it enjo kosai from elementaries still a thing in japan or it was an urban legend?

Why is your dick so small, and why are you living with your parents at 35?

Overall, no. But there's so many girls willing to give you a try if you go to the right places, you'll think so. And you'll be happy.

R u a fag

What are the pros and cons of living in the USA and Japan?

Thoughts on world War 2?

Are you racist at some level?

Are Japanese people from another planet and are they planing something?

My best gf/date or 10 in general?

Elementary sounds insane... but absolutely JH level, I see it weekly outside love hotels I pass daily.

Post both. Please.

Parents stayed in US. Penis is 6" and no complaints.
Nope.
Sad stories all around, across the world. Japan was wrong, many here thought so
too. But what do you do? Bombs were best, mofos of that era just would never stop until jp ppl didn't exist practically. It's insane yet true.

>I see it weekly outside love hotels I pass daily

is this considered normal or is like just japanese skanks do that?

I don't think so. But I hate niggers, in the chris rock sense.

Is it true that many japanese like the german culture or germans in general or is it just pictured as that in some anime?

Some say the moon, others say China. Ire will be drawn at both.

Is it true that many japanese like the german culture or germans in general or is it just pictured as that in some anime? Is there a threat that japanese ppl die out cause many families consists of just the parents and one kid? Is the "Moe"culture accepted there or is it like the geek/nerd lifestyle in western countries?

Jun kusanagi, julia, jessica alba lol. Pic related as best on this phone.
Normal, yet you get stares. Everyone does it, it's hypocritical..like that.
That's a new one. Well, pub style olaces sure, all over the place. The actual culture?? Not sure..but euros are popular ppl so i bet so in some way. There's a big threat now due to low marriage and no kids. I'm not wanting myself. It's a looming bomb itself as more retire. Expect easier entry to jp in the coming decade to increase workforce.

Check those double doubles

Too many to say... but.. a few is low crime/always feeling safe, ease of transport, everything being clean, social care, being healthier in general, sooo much to do..that's just a bit. I love the safety and sheer magnitude of stuff myself. I only go to countrysides to visit.

I'm in Tokyo right now. Sup.

23区以内?

i thought japan doesn't allow dual-citizenship. are you hiding the fact you are still an american from japan?

Yeah cool, but where in there? You listed ward of japan. Not important though, hope you're enjoying!

They don't unless you are Japanese ethnically by birthrite. Then you can request. Many born outside jp do it.

こないだ中央区に引っ越してきたけど
東京のどこらへん住んでんの?

勉強してたなの. .いいな. 私は、中目黒に住んでるの. Inner city, cool.

interesting. i was reading the info about dual-citizenship and only people that were able to do it were kids that have one parent that is from japan and it only works till they become an adult and they have to choose between japan or whatever country they have citizenship for. moajor of them lie to japan and keep both.

That's what I did. And I didn't lie, I just didnt say more than asked. If I'm a decent person, it won't be an issue. It's pretty longstanding how it works out if you don't cause trouble.

What the fuck?
Do you not speak Japanese fluently or something?
Anyway, you're about 30-45 min from me.

makes sense. I'm planning on getting an art visa so i can live in japan for a few years.

? あなたも飲みすぎたの? Confused, and cool. I thought closer.

Art, nice. Creative visa or something... hope you enjoy.

Well this was fun for a moment, passing out.

why Tokyo? it's a shithole. Move to south coastal Hyogo if you like the beach and partying or move to the mountains up north for skiing and comfy.