Try to get this thread deleted as fast as possible

Try to get this thread deleted as fast as possible.
I dare you.

No

MODS!!!

Kys

/Thread

Your mom is a cancerous bitch who I fucked last night. I must admit her asshole is huge but her pussy smells like shit. Just like you, fucking little cock sucking faggotini whore.
I also fucked your dad in his ass, he has the smallest dick I have ever seen. How did he even impregnate your cancerous mom with his micro-penis. I recommend doing some research on your fathers dick and your own birth because you might be adopted. You useless piece of shit.

oh

Fuck you, little bitch.
Go to your father to find his micro-penis and try to suck it with you mouth. I bet you can't find it you fucking little cock sucking faggotini whore.

You've got issues man

Just post a link to CP sites or post CP.
Mission accomplished.

You're the one who got issues. Your father has a small cock. Maybe you should start doing your research. Fuck you, you fucking little cock sucking faggotini whore.
You're adopted, why can't you admit it? Fucking sandnigger.

WILL GRIGGS ON FIRE, YOUR DEFENCE IS TERRIFIED WILL GRIGGS ON FIRE, YOUR DEFENCE IS TERRIFIED WILL GRIGGS ON FIRE, YOUR DEFENCE IS TERRIFIED WILL GRIGGS ON FIRE, YOUR DEFENCE IS TERRIFIED WILL GRIGGS ON FIRE, YOUR DEFENCE IS TERRIFIED WILL GRIGGS ON FIRE, YOUR DEFENCE IS TERRIFIED WILL GRIGGS ON FIRE, YOUR DEFENCE IS TERRIFIED WILL GRIGGS ON FIRE, YOUR DEFENCE IS TERRIFIED WILL GRIGGS ON FIRE, YOUR DEFENCE IS TERRIFIED WILL GRIGGS ON FIRE, YOUR DEFENCE IS TERRIFIED

DO IT FAGGOT

thought this was a get thread

Chill, the fuck down. You're acting like a petulant child.

I FUCKED YOUR MOM WHEN YOU WERE JUST A FETUS. I FUCKED HER SO HARD THAT YOU GOT BRAIN DAMAGE FROM MY DICK REACHING UP HER SMELLY PUSSY.

FUCK YOU ALL.

FUCK ME

IF YOU INSIST

HOLY FUCK DUDE NO WAY

HOLY SHIT NO FUCKING WAY

holy fuck man, how?!

You just wanna far to CP.

Fap