I just found out that a girl I've been sleeping with that I met on tinder is 15...

I just found out that a girl I've been sleeping with that I met on tinder is 15. I've tried breaking up with her but she says she's in love with me. I'm afraid of the repercussions of what could happen if I cut ties and she tells someone. I need help. What do I do to avoid getting my ass ripped apart in prison?

merry her, pussy

Wit till she's 18 unfortunately

any chance to change phone number etc?

Wait at least a few weeks to ensure no hard evidence of sexual activity. Then tell her it's illegal to fuck her but you still want to date her. Some states are 16, so might be okay if you wait less than a year.

If true user you have cheered my up
My week has sucked
Had to spend half my savings on a new van and tools
Totally broke for the next month
>I hope you dodge the bullet if you truly didn't know her age
But any man can tell by the way they act and talk if they are yunguns.
Post your match and messages from the app to prove with time stamp

Id say stick with her but make sure that everything you do is legal from now on, you did nothing wrong, she lied about her age, if anything happens you shiuld be good

If she really lied about her age on tinder than you have proof

How old are you, how old does her tinder profile say she is, what's the age of consent where you live, and do you have any local Romeo and Juliet laws?

Do you mean grinder and boy instead of girl

keep the tinder proof.

cut ties slowly

This doesn't necessarily hold up in court though might give leniency in sentencing. If there's even the remotest possibility someone is underage you need to check ID. That includes girls you meet at the bar etc.

You really think I'm dumb enough to post anything that can be used as proof against me on this board?
I'm 25 and her profile says she's 19, she swore to me up and down that she was 19 as well.

>I'm 25 and her profile says she's 19, she swore to me up and down that she was 19 as well.
seeKeep proof she lied about her age on Tinder and slowly slowly slowly cut ties

pretend you love her, then stage your own death.

have someone call her and tell her that you died

Thanks for the help guys, I think I might be able to sleep tonight.

fuck dude, that's actually my fantasy
you're one lucky bastard

It's anons
Proof or shitty Pedo thread

Is there any evidence

weird question, but is her name megan?

No, it's not. I'm sure I'm not the first guy this has happened to though. These apps are full of jailbait it seems.

Just become more and more boring and eventually she'll leave of her own accord

just embrace the pedoness already

>pedo
>15