Why are Amerifats so obsessed with guns?

Why are Amerifats so obsessed with guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TxBcCSaBtXc
thetruthaboutguns.com/2012/11/foghorn/turning-ploughshares-into-swords-man-builds-ak-47-from-shovel/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they help with the nigger problem.

>using Trump Jr's shit argument for another shit argument

It's actually almost impossible to own an assault rifle

this tbh

That's the problem with that argument isn't it. It can be for guns, it can be for men, it can be for immigrants, litterally any group of people, be they black, white jewish etc. It's just not a good rabit hole to go down. Cause then we should ban EVERYTHING. Knives, guns, scary foreigners, people who have been to prison, etc.

Wouldn't it help more if you made it at least so niggers can't get guns?

No that's racist

Fuck you now I want skittles

>thinking the guns niggers buy are licenced

So its possible

We're not, they're just a simple way to keep niggers from robbing and killing us.
Why are you so obsessed with taking them away from us?
Why do you want niggers to kill our children?

Why are you so obsessed with what Americans are obsessed with?

Felons are not allowed to own a firearm by law but they'll just steal one cause niggers.

Because guns are masculinity solidified

Shit man free skittles?

i don't get it...
how are guns like skittles?

Why are eurocucks always so insecure?

Not for regular civilians

They still get the guns illegally

The problem then becomes that law abiding citizens no longer have protection against armed niggers

Because we have a history of dealing with a tyrannical government and the best defense against a tyrannical government is an armed populas, that's why the first thing a government does when becoming tyrannical is disarming the populas

You'd have a lot better chance saving your children if the niggers weren't coming at you with a gun. If you couldn't get a gun in America, neither could the niggers.

Actually since most gun related violence is conducted with illegal weapons, repealing the 2nd amendment would only serve to give criminals and psychopaths an easier shot.

Find three homeless people to use as guinea pigs. Once they are all dead enjoy the rest of the skittles worry free.

it's possible, however the gun alone will cost you in excess of 20K and the licensing takes about 6 months of waiting for the FBI and the BATF to actually look at the paperwork and give you a thumbs up or thumbs down. Plus it has to be signed by your local sheriff, so if they don't like you, you're fucked.

Well you know you don't have to outright say NO GUNS FOR NIGGERS. You can just do things like require a written exam to get a licence to get a gun, or require a swimming test. It would have the same effect, but not racist. Kind of like requiring photo IDs at the polls.

They're more like bullets. Whoever pulls the trigger is the one who sends you to heaven with 666 virgins, some of them are very underage and some of them are somewhat human. Taste the rainbow!

>filename
Kek

Can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.. Didn't we learn this with prohibition? Americans like their guns too much.

>It's actually almost impossible to own an assault rifle
Not really, just more expensive. There's plenty of full auto rifles around and transferable but due to the artificial scarcity they are pricey things to buy (legally).

Not that it matters either way, since in the eyes of most of the media whether a weapon is black with super scary attachments or not is what makes it a super dangerous assault rifle, rather then actually significant mechanical features.

> pretending niggers will give there guns back

> pretending they won't just get more illegally than they already do

>what are black markets

How is that enforceable? You won't allow background checks to be required for every purchase under every circumstance.

this

If there was no such thing as a legal gun in America, eventually they wouldn't be able to get them anymore. Are niggers smart enough to make their own guns?

Because we're not faglord Europeans that have completely abdicated our manhood.

The government has nukes and drones. How are you going to protect yourself from that? With your assault rifle or should we just make nukes legal for everyone?

It's Illegal to buy or sell any auto mic rifle in America, its possible to mod a regular rifle but good luck finding that shit off of the internet because the NSA will put on a watch list faster than a nigger can pull the trigger if you look up the stuff known for modding a gun into automatic

>If you couldn't get a gun in America, neither could the niggers.
Interesting concept. Shame that's not how it works pretty much anywhere else in the world that tries to ban guns. Japan is about the only place that springs to mind with notable success on that front, and is something of an outlier in cultural terms.

>guns don't magically fly around and kill people
>guns have to be used by a person
>using the skittles argument actually means you are talking about just eliminating all the people, not guns

You are literally potato tier.

/thread

They're crafty enough to do so

We would still be British without them.

Nuking cities is counterproductive for the government you stupid shit.

If they nuke us, all they control is radioactive dirt

It's easy enough to make your own booze. Is it easy enough to make your own gun?

Yeah how did that work out for mexico?

Japan doesn't have as many niggers as everyone else

That is why it works

This obviously just means we need mental health and extreme vetting for guns. I can attest that my AR-15 has perfect physical and mental health. He's never told me he wants to hurt anyone outside of self defense and just likes to be taken out to the range every once and awhile for some plinking.

Yah cause America is gonna fucking nuke itself ruining all resources, dipshit

Where are they going to get them from if they're no longer available in America? Yemen?
Quaaludes used to be one of the most popular recreational drugs. Then they stopped making it in America. Now it's nearly impossible to find. And you can just hike those up your arse and smuggle them. Hard to do that with a gun, at least in any significant quantity

>It's Illegal to buy or sell any auto mic rifle in America
Except it's not at all. If it was registered prior to 1986 any full auto capable gun is perfectly legal to sell/buy.
Anything manufactured since then cannot be sold on the civil market, although depending on the rifle in question home-made conversion can be pretty easy, although as you point out also a ticket to federal cultural enrichment center if you get caught.

>Switzerland
>Required Gun Ownership
>Low deaths by guns

>Mexico
>Very restrictive gun laws
>many cities make up some of the most dangerous in the world

Guns can't kill people.

Fucking Reagan

So you need a gun to feel like a man.
Makes sense
Apparently if you're cutting the foreskin you might as well cut off the whole thing

There's already a huge illegal gun trade in America, gangs get busted for that shit all the time, taking guns away is just gonna grow that market

If I HAD to take at least three?? I'd eat the whole fucking bowl. If I HAD to be prepared, why in fuck would I not be FULLY prepared.

>which is why you are trying to repel the whole amendment because you know a "half ban" doesn't make any damn sense

Tl;Dr OP is a faggot

Try using something that isn't in .22

Voter ids at the polls is logical. You don't want scum bag illegals voting when they don't have a right to. It's absurd. You should have to show id at the polls.

I don't think you understand how anything works.

Cocaine is illegal in most countries including the US, still sold in excess around the world

Guns would be treated the same way as drugs are and still would be sold around the world even if banned in every fucking country on Earth

European thinking at its finest folks.

>>Switzerland
>>Required Gun Ownership
Wait is this true?

Really? UK and Aus have both seen a dramatic decrease in gun crimes. Not 100% reduction but dramatic nonetheless.

This. Any logical rebuttal?

either you are a shit tier troll or are a literal faggot who can't stop gargling cocks.

either way the solution is simple, you should an hero.

I'd take a handful, yeah. I'd just be sure to not grab any purple ones (they don't taste good with the other skittles, I'd probably put them in their own bowl to begin with and leave them there) and I'd just chuck the red ones right off (they are a known threat, they tend to be the ones that poison everyone). The rest of the skittles are just fine-- they taste good together, they're generally not known to be poisonous.

You'd be better off using a handgun than an automatic rifle from the 80's fam

We scared bruh

3D printing.
look it up.
we just need to regulate ammunition/ limit production of gunpowder.
plus, then chemfags can make their millions selling their processed pee (potassium nitrate)

Where do you get your statistics?

>several psychologists

Seems legit

>coming from white guy pretending to be black

No, we just don't trust our government to handle things when it comes to srs bsns. And for good reason (niggers).

Most of you are realizing that now with the influx of sandpeople but it's too late. Blame your grandparents.

enjoy that reduction in gun crime as you are getting gang ass raped and then stabbed to death by a pack of feral muslims.

So why doesn't he own one?

It's next to impossible to own an Assault Rifle. The license for it costs about $10,000, and that's before you even may for the expensive firearm and ammo. So that anaology is skewed from the start; as we do not have an "Assult Rifle problem." If you actually run the numbers, we have a handgun problem, seeing as handguns are used in more than 70% of the murders. Also note that the majority of murders committed with handguns are done by black men. So if you want to get technical, then we have a black crime problem.

Let's say you are a government and you have a city with a populace full of people with assault rifles prepared to take down a "tyrannical government" attempt to take you down. Do you really think with the resources the US military has your city stands a chance? Nukes are taking it to the extreme, sure. But there are many things in between a nuke and an assault rifle that the government has and you do not and are not allowed to have.

Well, the citizens ARE the army

You know, when the army DOES come together.

That analogy doesn't make any fucking sense, it is missing some part of the explaining process

>technically correct, the best kind of correct

Thanks fridge

this was apicture originally about sandnigger refugees
y u photoshop to start problms?

Would've worked out better if the American government didn't smuggle them to Mexico by the thousands. If Americans couldn't get guns, it would make it a lot harder for the Mexicans.
If Americans could stop using so much fucking drugs, it'd be a moot point.

But seeing as how our overlords want to eliminate weapons and not slaves this is unlikely to be properly identified

Right because thats worked well with drugs

This is an important question.

Depends what you want to do, if your goal is to have fun sending money downrange and you have plenty of it then something full auto would be perfectly reasonable. For day to day carry or school/mall shootings I'd agree a modern handgun would be better in many ways, assuming you can shoot half decently with it and not just nigger spray.

Don't know about Aus but there wasn't a significant issue in the UK prior to banning handguns and clamping down on rifle ownership. It was a massive kneejerk reaction to a school mass shooting, and hasn't changed the fact that criminals carry and use guns, because unsurprisingly given that they're criminals they ignore laws routinely.

It's not true. They do have comparatively a lot of guns because military rifles taken home by their members count into the number, although they have no ammo there, and hunting rifles. Firearms require permits, to buy ammo requires a permit, and you can't carry without a permit -- a permit that is rarely issued except to armoured bank vehicle security and the sort.

Because spics and niggers need shot. Spics mostly

>The license for it costs about $10,000
$200 is $10,000 now? You do know you don't have to do business in zimbabwe $?

>nukes
You're a fucking retard

>drones
can be shot down, easily.

As for every other weapon, here's the solution:
>make all weapons legal
>require a license for anything that is solely a weapon
>shotgun/rifle single shot: $15 license fee for life, basic written test, felony/mental background check in federal database
>handgun, single shot: $25 for life license, basic written and practical safety test, background check
>all semi-autos: $75 single time and $10 yearly fee, thorough safety/written test, detailed background check, repeated every few years
>all autos: $150 single time and $10 yearly fee, completion of safety/use training course, detailed background check repeated every few years
>anything bigger (SAMs, tanks, helicopters, etc) requires membership in a qualified militia, training, and further licensing
>militia pays fees, does background checks, trains members as basically a privatized military
>militia must come to aid of US govt if our land is attacked
>govt repays militia for defense costs
>militia is organized, and will have the power to remove government in the case of a constitutional convention
>constitutional convention can also give militia the right to try official US military personnel

This is what was intended by the founders of the US. The US government would not fuck with us, and would straighten the fuck out in no time. The guns we have are enough to ruffle the feathers of power-hungry politicians, but still not enough to scare them. This middle-ground for guns doesn't really accomplish anything.

the right and duty to bear arms
everyone has to go through army training

The guns in the illegal gun trade originate from legal sources. If there aren't any legal sources, there aren't any guns for the illegal trade to acquire.

Sure. Just make it free to get a photo ID and provide free transportation for anyone who requests it to get the ID. Otherwise, you're stopping the poor from voting because they can't afford $20 every 5 years for an ID when they could be eating for a week with that money.

>several psychologist have stated
>nope, no study
>no peer review
>they were drunk one night and just said it
>but it's totally legitimate.

It amazes me how inanely assanine gun control proponents are when they pull crap like this out of your arses. A colinder holds water better than the gun control arguement meshes with logical thinking.

Hey fucknut...maybe have a look at this video...

I don't think YOU understand
Cocaine comes from the coca plant
Guns are manufactured, as is ammunition

Quaaludes were manufactured. They still are in a couple countries. Without a mass manufacturer and a easy, legal source to obtain them, they are out of circulation and impossible to get.
If guns are no longer mass manufactured on the continent, they would be a lot more difficult to get. It's not like a fucking plant where you can just grow some more

Ignoring all other aspects your plan still doesn't work, because there's still an entire rest of the world out there for guns to be imported from. And you can't just say you'll catch them at the borders because that sure as hell doesn't work on the drug trade, and as soon as guns offered a similar/better $/weight ratio you bet they'd be shipping those as well.

this so much this

You can't un-invent guns you fucking dumbass.

Anyone with some metal working tools and some knowledge can make them. The guy that shot that "remain" traitor bitch politician in England made his gun in his garage.

I've already posted an AK that was literally built out of a shovel.

Your argument is retarded and you should drink bleach.

Free citizens own firearms - slaves,vassels and subjects don't.

Does your pee pee feel bigger yet?

Ignoring all the AK-47s and other weapons looted from for Soviet Republics and Warsaw Pact nations sold through out Africa, Asia, and South America.

Those were all legal weapons.... Stolen from legal sources....

Your analogy is fallacious.

My gun is well lubed now thanks to all the liberal tears in this thread.

My pee pee grows larger at your obvious discomfort and pants pissing over inanimate objects.

Hi kids, go to Walmart and buy yourself a flare gun. Also pick up some 2.5" 12 gauge rounds. I recommend #4 buckshot. This will cost about 30 dollars. Now go home. Measure the interior diameter of the flare gun barrel, and the outside diameter of the shotgun shell. Time to shop online for a harmless piece of pipe that fits your needs. Head to home depot or Lowe's, buy a hacksaw, you can check around for a pipe too but the perfect size is unlikely. Yay Amazon prime! 48 hours later pipe comes. Saw it to the length you want, but not shorter than the flare gun barrel. File off any burrs or just use mom's Emery boards! Now put super glue on the pipe and shove it into the flare gun barrel. Now open the breach so it's not glued shut. Wait 4 hours.

You now have a 12 gauge single shot pistol for less than 50USD. Please don't shoot anyone that does not suck.

A plastic gun isn't going to last very long or be very effective. If ammo was eliminated too it would be difficult to have a mass killing like pretty much any coke head could conspire in today's America. At least niggers wouldn't figure out how to make them

I would rather take my chances against a knife than against a gun.
Otherwise, if knives are so effective, you should have no problem with a gun ban and just keep a knife.

because its one of few countries where you can own a gun legally, and if hillary rigs the election you'll see hundreds of thousands of rapefugees come in, and US is the only country where they'd think twice about breaking the law since they could get shot...

Why do you care?

I'd rather just shoot the stupid nigger that's trying to rob me.

The problems already started long, long ago. This just brings them to the surface.
And it was GIMP, not Photoshop

Name one illegal drug that can't be grown, easily made in someone's basement, or obtained legally via a prescription.
It's a lot harder to manufacture an effective gun and ammo than it is to get drugs. Not a fair comparison

I love this picture. It's just subtle enough to go unnoticed for the slight alteration that it truly is. Perfect to show all the stupid Kardashian obsessed pea brain first world women that eat this facebook shit up and then regurgitate it to their friends.

Inevitably reaching more than a few who have seen this type of comparison before somewhere and they go 'wait a second...'

you should really just go an hero.

> Protect yourself
More people have been killed by legal guns, than protected with them.
> Second amendment
Second amendment is ancient and don't work in modern society. The guns and weaponry you legally can own, is nothing compared to the military. No organized militia would stand a chance against todays modern military if the government decided to become tyrants
> People get them illegally anyway
So? We made them legal, people still got illegal guns. If we make them illegal, people will still get illegal guns. Should we keep one potential threat because getting rid of it, won't get rid of another?
> Use for recreational purpose
Join a fucking knitting circle. There's millions of hobbies. Why have one that might endanger yours and other peoples lives?

Dubs checked.
You can go on YouTube and find fucktons of videos for making "zip guns" in any caliber, reloading shells, making touch explosives to use in primers, thermite, powdered aluminum and gasoline done right can blow a house off the foundation.

I was going somewhere with this but I'm drunk, fuck it.

Bad analogy, OP.
In order to be logically consistent, you would have to say that three insane people would illegally obtain and possess three random skittles and would kill you with them. But because they are random, it doesn't matter which ones you pick, as long as there is a bowl of skittles and insane people the risk is the same whether you take any or not.

THAT is the reality of the situation, OP. There is not an "assault rifle" problem, there is not a "gun" problem of any sort. The problem is that in a society which allows the public to own and use firearms you can not also allow the mentally ill to run around freely, untreated and unsupervised, or bad things will happen.

Those bad things will increase in frequency with the overall drop in morale of the population, with the increase in financial stress fo the society, and with the decline in the valuation of human life in the society...all which the US is experiencing...because these things exacerbate mental illnesses.

Now...the solution possibilities are obvious. Either you can eliminate public possession of firearms, or you can lock up the mentally ill. Guess which one of these things is prohibited by the constitution! Meaning that the only legal and viable solution to gun violence in the US is to disallow the mentally ill to freely walk the streets unless they have been verified by psychology professionals to not be a potential threat to society.

We have the scientific ability to do this, but no politician exists who is willing to spend the money. They would rather redirect attention to their political rivals, say it costs too much, and stare at their feet every time another lunatic shoots up a school and kills a bunch of kids.

Stopped reading after

>>drones
>can be shot down, easily.

I'd love to see this fucker try to take down a US govt drone with his hillbilly backyard artillery. YEEHAW!!

literally only the stock, but okay
>yfw you realize that Bethesda browses /k/

Guns can be 3D printed, but there is no need because there 100s of millions already around. States with higher concealed carry owners have lower gun homicide rates that places with tighter gun restrictions

you are retarded, if you think its difficult to make a weapon to kill someone with, you obviously don't understand how simple it is to create dynamite.
if we wanted to kill each-other, we would find a way, and i think that might be even simpler than a gun....less precise maybe...but easier for sure.

Wow. Would've been a lot better if none of them had guns and the whole situation wouldn't have happened to begin with.
Regardless, that could've gone down way differently if the invaders landed a shot on her. I'd rather remove myself from the situation than get in a shootout. Belongings can be replaced. Your life cannot

>More people have been killed by legal guns, than protected with them.

Lie. There are about 700k defensive uses of guns in the USA per year.

>Second amendment is ancient and don't work in modern society. The guns and weaponry you legally can own, is nothing compared to the military. No organized militia would stand a chance against todays modern military if the government decided to become tyrants

Lie. For starters cruise missiles don't do shit against a spread out hidden enemy. Secondly, the US military would never turn on the civilian population.

>ban guns cuz "muh feelings"

You failed to even make a point here

>Join a fucking knitting circle.

That's for low T faggots like you. You should go an hero.

Wrong.

They closed the registry in 86, but you can still buy registered pre-86 fully auto firearms. There's a $200 registration fee and they put you on a list, and you need to keep proof you own it with it at all times.

Shitty submachine guns start at $5k, a legit m16 is $25k+

Supply and demand.

wrong. he literally built the AK receiver out of the shovel.

thetruthaboutguns.com/2012/11/foghorn/turning-ploughshares-into-swords-man-builds-ak-47-from-shovel/

>Just don't fight back and let yourself be victimized
sorry cuck some of us like to protect ourselves

IIRC the receiver was made from the shovels head, and using the now-orphaned handle as the stock was a neat afterthought.

>Thinking the US government would tank/nuke/drone it's own people
>Thinking army folk would even fire at civilians

Umm...

how would a world without guns be any different?
we would just find different weapons to do the job, it wouldn't be peace, it would just be a different type of violence.
we would only have more stabbings, and if ANYONE EVER had a gun, criminals WILL get them, they don't care if they are doing it illegally, they are already criminals.

excuse me, stock and receiver

I don't know, I never touched one

Yeah, the US has lost about 400 drones. They typically are meant for stealth and fly at high altitudes. But if they are actually engaging an enemy, it's not exactly hard to down one. The US wouldn't likely use them to attack citizens in an open revolt, they'd use ground troops. They'd be too scared of high casualties to do anything else.

Their men ar insecure and can't defend themselves or feel safe in their own homes without guns.

That girl has more balls than all the anti-gun bitches in this thread combined.

You can smuggle drugs up your arse. Can you do that with a gun? Drugs are all either easily grown, made or obtained via a prescription. Can you do that with guns? Drug laws don't work in America because the penalties aren't stiff enough. Death penalty for drug possession would solve a lot. Does Singapore have a drug problem?

yeah, banning works so well, as for the not competing with the US military, tell that to the afghani's who pretty well using ancient bolt actions, not to mention the US military will never turn on the populace without serious infighting and divisions.

Oh because a gun here and there can be made makes the whole argument invalid? You don't think it would put a serious dent in injuries and deaths from firearms? Yeah got you, bleach here I come

>MFW untouched Leslie Jones nudes in 3-d

You skipped Australia and Europe. Oh wait, they don't count because they have effective, real governments that function. Gotcha

Yep. The average 7 year old girl with conservative parents has more balls then any whiny liberal faggot.

and ya know what.... she is less likely to get raped now too!

I'm not uncomfortable. I feel perfectly safe in my country kek I just pity what it takes to be a "man" in your country

/Thread

lol my sides, european countries are going to shit because your governments are in fact not able to function and your citizens are idiots.

That didn't work in Sweden especilly during well you know

Which country is that?

Is it the one on the island that is full of sand niggers running around raping women and children or is it one of the main land european countries that also has sand niggers running around raping women and children?

Also, Kek is not on your side. Kek does not look kindly on low T beta cucks.

kek

this, not a single fuck for another mans dong.
i live out in redneck country, guns EVERYWHERE
only criminals ever get shot.
that and the odd suicide.

Major kek

Face it. If all stores were armed, the niggers would just shoot first rather than running back there. Would you rather that?

Then you've got shit like this:

Houston police say that an armed man’s attempt to stop a carjacking went terribly wrong on Saturday night when he shot the vehicle’s owner in the head, then fled the scene.

According to KHOU Channel 11 News, the shooting took place around 11:15 p.m. at a Valero gas station in north Houston.

Police officials say that two men jumped the owner of a Chevrolet pickup truck and absconded with his vehicle.

As the men struggled with the car-owner, a passerby produced a gun and fired multiple shots, missing the thieves but striking the victim in the head.

The shooter quickly gathered up his shell casings from the pavement and fled the scene.

The injured man was rushed to a nearby hospital where he is currently in stable condition.

Police recovered the stolen truck about two miles from where the shooting took place. No suspects have been apprehended in the theft or the shooting.

ironically high fructose corn syrup kills more people than assault rifles in the US so this picture is of the more deadly and concerning topic.

statistics have shown that if you shoot a nigger that is trying to rob you, he is FAR less likely to try robbing somebody in the future...

10%?! damn the other 9 times are fine just because of this,
ya got me user

one of the laziest sports ever, pointy shooty

Right because that's working so well now with the niggers

That hillbilly backyard artillery you speak of can easily shoot a deer hundreds of yards away. Hunters are fucking skilled with rifles. If you really don't think that a "hillbilly" is a threat, then you're really mistaken

>fuck-ton of liberal whining

Look dipshit, it's easy enough to compare crime statistics with demographics.

If you look at areas with high crime you quickly notice two things: 1. the area in question is full of non-whites and 2. the area is probably under liberal control and has strict gun control.

I live in Anchorage, AK and for being the second biggest city in my state we do get wolves that come into town looking for food and killing dogs. Not only that their are bears that live in city limits. If you don't have a high power assault rifle of a decent shotgun with slugs, you will die. We have a reason for them in Alaska, where as the other 49 states have no use for them

Only because those countries are fucking islands.

Why don't you post the one where a concealed carry has a kid take the gun and shoots themselves or the owner? Or where one of these heroes shoots the victim or some other innocent by accident? You're four times more likely to be killed by your own gun than to save someone in a situation like this. Great odds. Everyone should have one

Because for more or less the entirety of their lives, gun possession laws, issues, and the concept of personal freedom have been intertwined with one another. Debates about firearm possession are constantly twisted into debates about personal freedom. Add to this the entire mutually assured destruction paradox: The enemy has a gun, so I need a gun to deter him and defend myself from him, simultaneously, the only reason he has a gun is he perceives me as a threat he wants to be able to defend himself against.

It's not really a conservative vs liberal issue. I'm a (classical) liberal, I own guns, and my liberal friends own guns. Generally, progressives want to ban guns, not liberals. I'm all for gun ownership of any kind with a minor amount of control for basic safety, because I support the constitution (a rather liberal document written by classical liberals). And sorry, conservatism is just as fucked up as progressivism... both are authoritarian, both reduce your rights, and both will ultimately erode our representative government. And eventually take away out guns.

because dead niggers don't rob people.... wait 10 min THEN call the cops....give him time to bleed a bit.

If I has a room full of Muslims and I told you just three would kill you. Would you enter the room?

That's our Muslim problem.

Vote Trump.

Can't afford 20 bucks every 5 years? Jesus well i suppose if they require it to vote, it should be free to ultra low income people but there absolutely has to be a way to make sure only citizens vote and only once.

>You can smuggle drugs up your arse.
Sure if you're only interested in moving small amounts. When you want to get into the big time it's more like tons at a time, at which point if it's bags of drugs or crates of guns makes little practical difference.

>Drugs are all either easily grown, made or obtained via a prescription. Can you do that with guns?
There's only 2 parts to a gun that are particularly difficult to make, namely the bolt and a rifled barrel. The barrel can be substituted with any bit of pipe that can handle the pressure at the expense of accuracy at any sort of range, but it'll work fine for typical pistol blasting ranges. The bolt is only a bit trickier that the rest and a decent machinist will do fine so long as you aren't trying to make something overly fancy. If you really want maybe someone can dump the images of garage workshop made guns produced by gangs in Mexico and other noguns countries, people already set up production lines to produce their own home made guns from scratch, it really isn't that hard to do for simple short range weapons.

The whole reason home made guns are a very small (primarily hobbiest in the case of the US) niche in most countries is the wider availability of proper guns, not because making a functional firearm is super difficult. If you magically disappear the supply of commercial firearms you'll just get a wave of homebrew submachineguns appearing, because not only would the difference between having a full auto or semi auto weapon not matter if everything was illegal, but open bolt full auto designs are some of the easiest to build in terms of self-loading guns.

this is funny, but on the thought of taking our guns away....what do you honestly think most americans would do?
id likely just say "sold em at a garage sail" and make them go get a warrant...by then....good luck finding anything.
and im not the only one who wont hand over their gun.

You have way too much confidence in our drones. They are still a emerging technology, and we've lost a fuck ton of them to stupid shit. And that is ok due to the fact they have no person in them, so the loss is deemed acceptable.

BTW, drones don't undergo small arms ballistics testing like manned aircraft do. A redneck absolutely can take one down with well placed shot(s). A A-10, or a AH-1, not so much.

because that is a made up statistic dumbass. virtually all the stats used by gun grabbers are lies. Here is some truth:

Per year about 600 people are killed with rifles. This isn't just ARs and AKs but ALL rifles. This is less then the number of people who are clubbed to death with heavy objects per year.

Per year legal gun owners engage in about **700,000** defensive uses of their guns. Most of these defensive uses don't even involve the gun being fired. In most cases some nigger decides to attack/rob someone, that someone pulls a gun, the nigger then shit itself and runs away.

Now, as I've already told you a few times, you really should just go drink bleach.

a lot of butthurt Amerifats here

bro, can you sauce that for me, id like to read me a knowledge...mostly for reposing...but it never hurts to know more.

There is no debate about personal freedom.
You either have it or you don't.
When a small group of politicians can tell you what you can own or not own without even consulting the masses then you have no freedom.
You have whatever freedom your rulers decide you should have.

and im sorry but how often does a white autist kid shoot up a place?
its less then 3 in 10 thats for sure.
more like .000000000000000003 in 10
and yes as an American I am willing to risk dying by a freak autist attack then to give up my right to personal power and the ability for my country as a whole to use that power as leverage against Goverrnment tryanny.

also importing in Muslim terrorist skittles is still not justified even if guns WERE a problem
its like... we already have one problem skittle lets import in another type
importing in Muslim skittles is DUMB and has no upside regardless of how you feel about our long standing gun rights

Then how come this isn't happening with high frequency in UK and Aus?
Tighter gun restrictions limited to just the city limits of Chicago aren't going to work because Chicago doesn't have a wall around it with border control. Needs to be at least nationwide to stand a chance at being effective. Not to mention, the laws need to be strict AND enforced

who is butthurt? i think you will find that most of us have a "give no fucks" way of thinking, as long as you stay off our property... i know i fall into that category.

It's mainly taken from FBI crime statistics. Here's an infograph with more

Are we blaming the skittle for being poisoned by someone? It didnt just magically end up poisoned, right? Had somebody not made the decision to do harm the skittle would be harmless, yes? What if the skittle could cure cancer at 100x the rate it poisoned innocent people?

>I need to be ruled by a Government
>I hate guns so I am ok with big daddy Government forcing everyone to give them up
>people shouldn't rule themselves they should be ruled over by intelligent superior politicians

GOVERNMENT is supposed to be the tools of the people
of the people for the people
representatives
SLAVES

Changing anything as important as a constitutional right probably shouldn't be allowed in the first place but if it WAS to be allowed then at the very least we'd need a democratic referendum that all the citizens can take part in.
But again. The whole value of a constitution comes from its inability to be changed by dumb citizens or dumb Government.
So no, it should not be changed, ever.
Our founders built this country for us. We do not have the right to disobey their golden rules.

America is just a civilised Afghanistan

>food analogies

spank you good sir, i collect these, and didn't have any on guns til i visited this thread.
have an intriguing bird as thanks

i would take the entire bowl of skittles and hand them out to googles

> civilized
> Afghanistan
pick one

America is just an expensive Afghanistan

1. Americans feel entitled to anything they want whenever they want it.
2. Americans is a nation of "Poor me. I am such a victim." faggots.
3. Americans are too lazy and ignorant to discuss problems to resolve them.
4. Americans must have a bogeyman/scapegoat to project their own shortcomings and inferiorities. Thus paranoia. Thus guns.
5. Americans think having a deadly weapon lying about is a solution to some statistically remote hazard as opposed to actually being an immediate hazard.
6. Americans go for bait on Cred Forums far too readily.
7. Americans are spoiled little teenagers historically speaking. 300 years is not enough time to mature as a population.
8. Americans confuse fear with respect. I have no respect for a coward who feels compelled to intimidate people with their pea shooter. I fear your attitude and paranoia.
9. Authoritarianism makes Americans cum buckets.
10. Americans confuse power with achievement. See Trump.

well, being as how jews are the ones that jewed our borders open in 1965 and started flooding us with shit-skins, I'm gonna go with jews.

I'm out, I've got to go weed eat my gun range.

why dont you show me a picture of your tiny dick now?

>it's funny because it's true

Keep thinking about us m8.
Shitty foreigners can't stop thinking of Freedom land 24/7.
We invented electricity, cars, internet.
Without America you'd be shitting in a bucket and shitposting to your local camel.

Lol niggers make their own guns or get them illegeally since most have been incarcerated before.

> i dont like the internet disagreeing with me so il say there is something wrong with anyones brain who disagrees with me

kek, just get off school?

Bad example. Should be three skittles will kill you, but you can only grab the skittles that don't kill you. Bans only affect legal guns and not illegal guns which are the real threat.

I'm Australian and you are gay

kys OP

jokes on you, its 7:30am saturday

this big enough for u homo?

It's a strawman argument and is those a false one

That license figure is BS, it's heavily situation dependent and ad hoc tends to be much easier to acquire if you don't huff glue from 9 to 5 on workdays. Also saying that the rifle is expensive to maintain isn't a valid argument, that isn't an entry barrier imposed by government. Ammo is stupidly expensive all-round in the US, too. Could be a supply/demand thing, implying if you look at other world markets, the US has a bullet scarcity on a parity with that of wartime Iraq. In Europe the guns and bullets are there just the same but they're just not culturally popular, to the point to people often not even realizing they're legal to own. Prices are crazy low compared to the US.

Why are Europoors so obsessed with bringing in 100,000 immigrants knowing full well that they not assimilate. Then rape women as their heart desires.

She's in her home... No ability to retreat, she was targeted because she owns a business and the monkeys thought they would get money.

If there were no blacks, this wouldn't have happened either. It is just as realistic to get rid of the blacks as the guns.

Fact is, there are still wild animals in much of the world that means we would still require guns...

> requesting dick picks
fucking faggots are so easy to spot nowdays.

>Comparing his internet dick with another guy
>Calling that other guy a homo

Diogenes says he can see you.

ok, so got off school hours ago.....ya got me pretty good

>Why are Amerifats so obsessed with guns?
Fun/sad fact: most guns in the USA are owned by people in rural areas--where all kinds of crime is very low.

The places where crime is highest is in inner-city ghettos, where mostly black people live. There is other shootings, yes--but the vast majority is in the ghettos. Over 80% or something like that....

It's not a 'national' gun problem--it's a problem of government being afraid to suggest anything that would address what the problem really is.

You're english is bad

checked and kek'd
what is this from?

Bionic Commando breh

The gun crime rate for Native White Americans is about on-par with most European nations.
So yeah... our gun crime problem is more a Black problem.

fucking kek at irony
"you are English is bad"

You absolutely do have that right. In fact it's your responsibility.

The government issue is a separate one but an important one, though. Europeans generally feel confident in their authorities. And the northern ones honestly do tend to be professional and accommodating. Police issues are incredibly rare, and certainly as big of a thing as in the US. And in the US, it's more a symptom than a problem, it shows that the people are disenfranchised and clashing with the system. The cause of this however is that they have a cultural predisposition to seeing the government as an outside, overhanging force, rather than a bureaucratic tool representative of their society that they should be able to use. The EU might be facing issues about this right now, but it's facing them chiefly because the people already have that expectation. In the US the people don't really mobilize for real institutional reform, they're more inclined to not really know how to work the system.

I guess it's hard to expect a Detroit ghetto to form a collective to file class action lawsuits.

fuck you samson

So you're basically saying that you just let them rob you so they won't hurt you.

>not understanding the literal definition of criminal

You might be retarded, you might want to get yourself checked.

Well that and I guess the US government just is less integrated because of its age.
The US has had an established federal government for little more than a century. Europe has had centralized order since the iron age.

Just here to point out that since their aggressive regulation in the 1930s there have been 2 murders using assault rifles. 2. Two. Dos. Not one. Not three. Two. Only.

If US govt drones and uses tanks on Americans than that literally justifies the 2nd amendment. Plus a well overwhelming majority would never follow those orders. A handful might but most of US servicemen are conservative, gun owning, flag waving 'Muricans. Nukes, go ahead! That would turn most of the world's countries against the US government. You really think the US gov is going to make parts of the US uninhabitable for 10,000 years just to quell a revolution?

See this is what I'm talking about here You even say that most servicemen would refuse orders. You're right, but you're not making the link to those bodies of government thus being ruled by other citizens. It's not a fellow occupant of your damn space.
I don't think you appreciate what you're insinuating here. But if you were a muslim, habitually threatening to start making guerilla attacks if you don't get your way politically, this conversation would have a completely different tone.

The Government is the problem though.
It isn't a fantasy.
Big Governments are bad.
We don't need them.

The whole basis of America was a tiny Government with little power and people ruling themselves with true individual freedom and laws that they collectively decide upon.

Why on earth do you brainwashed Europeans think you need a big Government let alone a big Federal Government.
The more you centralize power into a single Federal Government the more tryannical it will become and the less freedom and power ordinary citizens will have.

Government should be as decentralized as possible and the Federal Government should always be kept as small as possible.

Holy shit you have just shown potentially the entire world that you're not only retarded but that you have no idea what you're talking about. I'm only a quarter through the thread and this is the most ridiculous bullshit I've read so far and I doubt it can be topped.

And then what, you're just gonna build a new one?
Is there anything about the democratic foundation you want to scrap or something? Any reason you can't adjust it as is but /need/ an overthrow?
There are no real anarchies other than warzones, they can't exist. People will fill the power vacuum. If you honestly don't think an apocalyptic future you're gunning for here, wouldn't be populated by autocratic warlords very quickly, you're naive.
And don't give me the "the American citizens will come together to enforce law and protect us" bullshit, then you're just reinventing the wheel on America today.

Theres been countless times where drones have been spotted spying on people and hovering around property, then shortly after are blasted out of the sky. You really think that anyone couldn't take out a drone? Eurocuck pls.

Except our Government has been subverted, corrupted and grown too large.
Our founders warned that future Governments would likely become tryannical and the only way to restore liberty would be to tear them down with force the same way we broke ourselves free from the tryanny of the British monarchy.

Theres a big difference between a Patriotic American fighting against an anti-American tryannical Government/ruling class so he can restore freedom, fairness and actual American ways to his country and some Muslim doing the same thing but because he wants to enforce his sharia bullshit on everyone.

>Except our Government has been subverted, corrupted and grown too large.
You switch back and forth on whether your government employees are largely clean or corrupt. And the correct answer in any case is to purge the corrupt ones and replacing them. This is an ongoing process you will always have running.

We're allowed to have them. Stay butthurt pussy.

Why would you give guns to niggers?

Because us gun owners tend to take pride in our lawfulness. We have the ability to end life at our fingertips and that's not taken lightly. We're proud to have that right and we're not about to risk it by selling our shit to a shitbag criminal. That being said there are other shitbag criminals that haven't been caught yet selling their legally(it's really illegally) acquired shit to other shitbags. It's a lucrative business.

Good points and great webm user

No but the white man is smart enough to make them for them and cash in in the process.

>And then what, you're just gonna build a new one?
Yup.
Probably an updated version of what the founding fathers created.

But by your logic Americans back in their day shouldn't have fought against the British because I mean how could they survive without their tyrannical rulers?
Surely America and Americans from back then and in future decades would have been better off had they stayed obedient to their British rulers.

And America today is nothing like America from the past.
Thats the fucking problem.
We used to have a tiny Federal Government and power was held more at a state level and people actually had some control over their Governments and their country.
Thats what we need back.

I have no idea why amerifags are so obsessed with guns. It's so weird to me. There is crime all over the world. There are Hollywood movies and video games all over the world. There are countries that allow guns all over the world. However, only amerifags have this weird desire and eagerness to own guns. It's so bizarre to me. If I wanted to, I could go and get a license to buy a gun tomorrow, and have a gun by the end of the week. But why would I do that? Why spend so much money on something like that? If I wanted to just take it to the shooting range for fun, I could just rent one there.

They kill each other mostly.

Mostly.

Are you talking about reforming American government or are you talking about separatism? Do you want your state to secede or something?

Yeah cause that worked so well in Afghanistan/Iraq/Vietnam/

Just to let everyone on here who keeps bringing up the US army attacking US citizens, when I enlisted into the army, I took an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution and the American way of life against all enemies both foreign and domestic and to follow the lawful orders of those appointed over me, my self and all my fellow soldiers take that oath very seriously as it is what unites as an army, and no soldier I've ever met or come in contact with would follow orders to attack legal US civilians that were not an immediate and very serious threat to the lives of others, if not for the everyday joe civilian, we'd have noone and no country to defend. Just thought I'd clear that up.

If the government wants a common-sense gun reform, they ought to open up NICS to non-FFLs on a voluntary basis.

That way, if you're selling to Cousin Johnny, you can do that. If you're selling to Dinduvius Jones and have a mind to check him out, you can do that too. Like you said, normal law-abiding gun owners don't want to sell guns to shitbags if there was any way to avoid it.

Give us the tools and let the free market decide.

Exactly, so you don't need your guns to protect you from a tyrannical government, as was the excuse to be armed given here:

It did.
First two were successes, last one was a withdrawal but with 10:1 casualty ratios in their favor, against an enemy armed with jets, tanks and comprehensive tunnel systems.

I'd rather take my chances in crowd vs guy with knife than crowd vs guy with semiautomatic assault rifle.

I am talking reform.
Get rid of the welfare state.
Depower the Federal Government. Get its hands out of almost every pot. I mean it can still handle road building and maybe a few other logical things but thats it.
Decentralize power back to the states and make sure the system on a state-wide level is setup so that politicians can't act in anything other then the interest of their stateizens.

The Government we have now is tyrannical and run by evil people.
We'd be far better off without it.

But of course the problems go deeper then Government.
The Federal reserve needs to go and banking needs to be decentralized.
Rules need to be changed.

Its alot of work.

So why do you cunts always bitch about blacks being violent? It doesn't affect you most of the time.

Easy. I love to hunt. Also if a pack of wild niggers breaks into my house someone's going to get their head blown off. Won't be a victum with out taking someone else down. Scientifically based studies have ALWAYS shown crime goes up when guns are limited or baned.

depends how big the bowl is damn it

And more likely to be killed! SWEET!

Troll tip: last sentence is too much, otherwise you'd seem legit.

Edgy/10

1. Tiny dicks
2. Because they don't like being told they can't do something.

fuck you op. rather have a few people die (hell we need more than a few) every year to maintain the illusion that we have the fire power to stand up to an oppressive government rather than just be sheeple complete at their mercy.

and once again people die. one of the biggest problems facing humanity at this point in history is not enough are dying so fuck off with the whole "oh god, twenty-some people died in this shooting" hell if it had been 10,000 the shooter could be hailed as an environmentalist.

>Also if a pack of wild niggers breaks into my house
which will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever
happen
never
never ever
never never never never never never

>Scientifically based studies
Bullshit
Spain outlawed guns a long time ago, no increase in crime
you are a faggot

>2. Because they don't like being told they can't do something.
I know right.
How lame of us to think that Government is not actually "god" but a group of citizens we supposably elected to represent the masses.
How dare we expect actual freedom and not be ok with a tiny group of "rulers" to tell us what to do or what we can and can't own.
Americans are like uh such Nazi's.
Just bend over for Merkal and get arrested for hate speech already GOY.

Happens all the time in the city

Just got this yesterday. .357 magnum. You jealous Eurocuck?

You should quickly notice a couple things about gun control in America: 1. It's not as strict as it should be, 2. It's not enforced as strictly as it should be, and most importantly 3, it's not effective when it only encompasses an area as small as a city since you can easily just drive across the corporation limit and get decked out with mass killing machines. The country has a border. It's a bit easier to regulate what goes in and out versus a city.

Keep living in the burbs whitey.

Holy shit. That never occurred to me. Hell it could be an app. Some phones even support fingerprint IDs. Shit I think you're on to something.

Because the rest of the time they kill whites unprovoked and in particularly gruesome ways.

Yeah. And we don't not need them either. Go fuck yourself.

0.1% of 300 000 000 guns is still 300 000 guns used in crimes.
some countries do not even have that many guns in total, and your country uses this many to kill , not to protect

not bad
now take a pic of it next to your dingdong

I wouldn't call them successes just because Obama thinks he ended the two wars that are totally still going on.

Fresh for you dildo wielding cucks. Note: no assault rifles, no "assault weapons". 3 nogs fought off by 1 woman.

there's more white on white violence than black on white though.

Per the guy you replied to's statement. The guy in the crowd still has his rifle. But now there's absolutely no chance of stopping him because no one else has a gun at all.

i really enjoy the guy in your pic

Yeah how dare anyone tell you guns are stupid and you don't need them

BETTER BUY A BUNCH OF THEM
HAHAHAHAHAHA

/thread

>Merkal
>GOY

12 year old detected

Criminals - N. Pl., synonym: Niggers

talking about YOUR place m8

a nigger will never ever never ever never ever never ever never ever never ever never ever
break into it
never ever

do you hear me?

Then he won't get shot.

Topkek user

That's not the kind of drone he was talking about you fucking cuck. The drones the military uses like the Predator drone that's flown at high altitudes, not the fucking toys you order from China with the batteries that explode.

It'd have to be done carefully and more than likely the Dems would nuke it because it "didn't go far enough". They've certainly done it before (recently even) when the NRA merely proposed a version of the "no-fly list not being able to buy guns" with due process for people on the list. The Dems themselves voted that bill down and then blamed the Republicans.

For instance, there would have to be some kind of clause in a voluntary NICS bill that it could always and forever, never, ever be made mandatory. Dems would likely balk at that outright, even though the net result of a voluntary NICS check would be, I believe, MANY more P2P transactions (between strangers at least) getting a background check.

Fuck king underated

Standingovation.jpeg

fuck all you cucks
on the day of the lasso you will all be hung out to dry

I'd prefer to be armed.

>drive spring rod
Do you know how I can tell that was written by someone that has no idea what they're talking about?

I see you favor a Ruger.

>rapefugees

how's 8th grade?