I've made a new website, which is sort of like Cred Forums but it will all be pretty secret and private stuff...

I've made a new website, which is sort of like Cred Forums but it will all be pretty secret and private stuff, starting with the URL which will be private.

Anyone who breaks rules etc will have access revoked and you can only access it with permissions. We will discuss the newest memes, trends, politics, hacking, etc to try and see how we view the world and how it's being steered by small things we do.

If you'd like an invite just include your e-mail in this thread and you'll get the first wave tomorrow, so far we have around 30 active users which is mostly my friends and family

[email protected]

[email protected]

moot@Cred Forums.org

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

what are these fake e-mails about, you're not coming to my site

[email protected]

neither is anyone else cuck

Plot twist: OP isn't being a faggot and this website kills Cred Forums, leaving us fags in the dust cause we thought it was a shitty meme

[email protected]

[email protected]

I'm hoping to bring back that classic Cred Forums feel where we hack and spread lulz through the internet without all the fags, so it's all pre-approved club members

[email protected]
Not a joke btw real email I currently use

Fags can't start websites.

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

I'm a professional full stack dev of 5+ yrs and you're telling me I can't start a website

Use a throwaway e-mail for all I care, just something I can send the invite to

So how do you get pre aproved

[email protected]

Don't you dare meme me OP, i have hope. And yes, that's an actual email.

Anons can invite certain amounts of people to the website per month, but you're only allowed on the trial board. If your content to the trial board is good then you'll be approved onto the full board, if you're bad on either of these boards you can't ever come back.

[email protected]

Do you allow raids?

>[email protected]
I know a J Parkinson, where do you work

I don't think you do, i'm just the manager of a grocery store.

I would like to join but my email is shit.
Fuck me this is my business email (DO NOT FUCKING SPAM ME):
[email protected]

Also i have experience with imageboards if you need a co-developer contact me.

>I'm a professional full stack dev of 5+ yrs and you're telling me I can't start a website

[email protected]
>mfw real email
>preparing self for imminent, un-funny meme

[email protected]

If we all have kind of an "account", how does anonymity and free speech work there!? Plus what kind of content will you allow, i don't want this shit to become basically a safespace.

Hey that's my monitor :D
(i use a CRT 800x600 monitor in 2016, because i can)
my email is [email protected]
please invite me i wanna know what it will become and also i can help you out with moderation and development.

You're anonymous, but your access is linked with a special hash key that gives no other info (no ip, etc)

Any content is allowed, I'm not a fan of safespace shit

[email protected]

[email protected]

Yo dawg, still waiting.

[email protected]

I AM STILL WAITING TOO
[email protected]

>If you'd like an invite just include your e-mail in this thread and you'll get the first wave tomorrow

Tomorrow is so far away though

Here you go for the 4th time:
[email protected]

What this user said

I'm not OP, i was just quoting the thread.

[email protected]

Please send all viruses to moot@Cred Forums.org

[email protected]

[email protected]

I guess I'll just wait and see

itt idiots

[email protected]

Bill? Is that you?

Listen here you fuck, I had a bit of proprietary code I wrote in basic back in 1989 and I saw you basically copy it from me and include it as part of the software on windows. Yeh, that's right, cuck, you got a lot of work off of me. You best send me some fucking cash to make up with it, enough of helping the dying kids in Africa, what about your poor son of a bitch "friend" who helped you build microsoft and yet now I'm on welfare? Fucking cuck

[email protected]

I'm curious

K let me make it up to you and pay for your funeral.

[email protected]

[email protected]