Free speech ball on campus. Trips decides what I write. Said I can wire what I want

Free speech ball on campus. Trips decides what I write. Said I can wire what I want.

Niggers

Hitler did nothing wrong

out of my garden you nigger

Dont come to school tomorrow

write the lyrics to lose yourself by eminem

roll

reroll

roll

reroll

Shit please no!

Feminism is cancer

rerolling

don't come to school tomorrow

rollerino ballerino

write TRUMP 2016 ALL HAIL LORD TRUMP

roll

Roll

roler

ROLL MAGA

If you're reading this, you're a nigger who's a big fan of Trump

Tomorrow is Saturday. Nobody will be at school.

>Hitler did nothing wrong

Roll

re-roll

If this is dubs, it will suffice for trips

Bush caused 911

Black Lives Murder

This is already on the ball

Roll

Roll

rollo

STEVE THE GENTLEMAN IS A NEW MEME 2016

fuck it why not

rollerino

pls

NEW MAY MAY RIGHT HERE MATES

That is the Spy from TF2.
Dumb nut.

Stop damn it

in gigantic letters

rollo carpaccio

Dubs times trips count?

rall

2016 is going to be the year of steve

trips

DO IT

Write the entire theme song to the fresh prince of belair

double trips

Roll

TAXATION IS THEFT

Trrrrrrrrrrriiiips

ctrl+f
"winrar"
0 results.
rolling for " wonky donky monkey niggers "

roll

SO CLOSE

9/27/2016 - Ethnic cleansing day. Whites should stay off campus

Why not

Don't go to school on Monday

roll

Roll for this

Ron Paul 2012

I will detonate the c4 inside this ball in 24 hours. Good Luck.

trump 2016

RE ROLL

rollex

I got raped by a pack of niggers and I liked it

Hitler did nothing wrong

trump 2025

White pride world wide

Reroll

Roll

WINRAR

this a dead meme
TIME TO REVIVE IT!

Roll. Or wait until Monday to write don't come to school tomorrow

>trips
are you retarded

Jet feul cant melt steel beams

>dubs
he said trips you dumb cunt

Kill yourself faggot
MY TRIPS DISABLE YOURS
ROLL FOR

nooooooooo

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

In big bold letters put "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"

BETA UPRISING BEGINS MONDAY

Rolling

Winrar

Look at ask these faggots writing on this fucking ball

Winners

don't come to school tomorrow

WINRAR

Reroll trips Disabler I summon you in the name of KEK

Deer live in a variety of biomes, ranging from tundra to the tropical rainforest. While often associated with forests, many deer are ecotone species that live in transitional areas between forests and thickets (for cover) and prairie and savanna (open space). The majority of large deer species inhabit temperate mixed deciduous forest, mountain mixed coniferous forest, tropical seasonal/dry forest, and savanna habitats around the world. Clearing open areas within forests to some extent may actually benefit deer populations by exposing the understory and allowing the types of grasses, weeds, and herbs to grow that deer like to eat. Additionally, access to adjacent croplands may also benefit deer. However, adequate forest or brush cover must still be provided for populations to grow and thrive.

Deer are widely distributed, with indigenous representatives in all continents except Antarctica and Australia, though Africa has only one native deer, the Barbary stag, a subspecies of red deer that is confined to the Atlas Mountains in the northwest of the continent. However, fallow deer have been introduced to South Africa. Small species of brocket deer and pudús of Central and South America, and muntjacs of Asia generally occupy dense forests and are less often seen in open spaces, with the possible exception of the Indian muntjac. There are also several species of deer that are highly specialized, and live almost exclusively in mountains, grasslands, swamps, and "wet" savannas, or riparian corridors surrounded by deserts. Some deer have a circumpolar distribution in both North America and Eurasia. Examples include the caribou that live in Arctic tundra and taiga (boreal forests) and moose that inhabit taiga and adjacent areas. Huemul deer (taruca and Chilean huemul) of South America's Andes fill the ecological niches of the ibex and wild goat, with the fawns behaving more like goat kids.

don't come to school on monday

GENTLEMEN

Rawl

I BEG YOU GOD KEK

Draw this

Roll

YESSSSSSSSSS!

Now watch as OP fails to deliver

Cops need to quit killing niggers

yay op delivered

OP DELIVERS

"i, (name), like big black dicks"

OP FUCKING DELIVERD HOLY SHIT SCREENCAP THIS SHIT THIS A BIRTH OF A NEW MEME!

Roll

Roll

THE FUCKING MADMAN ACTERLLY DID IT MY GOD!

>free speech
>roll trips
or u could go fuck yourself, u pussy

Gas the kikes race war now

savage af

The AusCanNZUKUSA agreement ("Five Eyes") gave Israel a set of four Mk.V tactical nukes. Then, independently the USA provided Saudi Arabia with a fleet of AWACS command control communication radar planes without prior consultation with the other four members of the primarily-white portions of the Anglosphere. Now Pakistan suddenly has nukes Just like India's Mk.IV-derived bombs.

When will we decide that Israel has a problem with over-retaliation and is ignoring the UN formative resolution that prohibits Israel's capital city from being Jerusalem and also to consider Palestinians as full citizens and destroying their homes and allowing Hebrew settlers into the areas formerly occupied by Paleatinians.

As the secret added partner in "Ten Eyes", Russia - together with the European Partners of the AusCanNZUKUSA should remove Israel's nukes hiding in tunnels connecting or with accesses below a busy restaurant in a certain airport, an aircraft repair shop, and near a divisional security command center of the IDF. One would have to attempt access at all three points in order to ensure getting all of them. They surely must be nearly out of initiators as the company making the components and shipping them to Israel every few years have stopped shipping them since 2008. The worst thing to do would be to allow Israel to continue sitting on these devices.

Also the bi weekly encrypted sattelite transmissions that secretly continue to enable the firmware of Saudi Arabia's AWACS jets need to be stopped in order to facilitate Russia or other nations needing to fly the teams headed towards the airport so that SA won't be alerted (which has security problems bad enough that the IDF knows what SA knows within minutes).

You gotta thank Motorola engineers that thought about putting encryption in their DSP devices for this mess.

YOU DUMB FUCN THESE POSTS

The south will rise again

> OP deliverd
FUCK YES!

ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG

FUCK YEAH

niggers need to keep killing niggers

For great victory!

Kill all Jews

Write "Harambe was just a gorilla."

Even if not trips, fucking do it OP

roll

WINRAR

Where are you OP? I just saw this the other day on my campus

We have a winrar OP, now fucking deliver it

We already have and op delivered

LOL i just did the same thing and found you

Roll for "Don't come to school tomorrow"

Why does this have no replies?

Don't be a faggot, Write something that shows why free speech is important.

Twilight sparkle is best pone

Roll

>