Hi guys, I'm from Russia. In this thread you could ask me anything

Hi guys, I'm from Russia. In this thread you could ask me anything.

Sup, hows the weather? Any fucked up shit happening in your area?

Come and see is probably the best war movie ever. Props to the motherland

How is the krocodile ?

Why isn't honesty a more valued character trait in your culture?

The weather is terrible. I got a cold.

what about the recent duma elections? did you voted? what's your opinion on the claims of fraud?

What do you think of my cat OP?

How is the country whre i was born now user, we moved away when i was about 8 and all i hear are the news, and some thomgs from my grandparents who live there

It's the question I have no answer. People like talking about global problems e. g. the corruption, but every man does nothing to be better than our management.

You guys use Fahrenheit?

Where in Russia do you live OP

I didn't. You can't see a lot of video with juggling results on youtube. Every granny in our country is voting for Putin's party. The per cent of grannies is high, so young people can't change the fate of our country.

Pretty enough for a cat.

1. How much is Krokadill?
2. How many people fucking crashed today thusfar?
3. How much was your AK(whichever variant you have)?

>so young people can't change the fate of our country.
the young population is unhappy with the current political situation in your country? if so why? and how is the economical situation there?

How many years ago does it happen?

No, but I take a cat for you

Where's your tracksuit fellow Slav?

Iósif killing blacks in the Red Sea. ..
Okey...

St. Petersburg

23 Years

Why do you hate niggers so much

I hardly understand your questions, dude. My AK is at the shop. The statistics of cat crashes I don't collect, but I had one some days ago.

Everyone is unhappy when the news are all about shit and the salary is down.

What is a mess. There are many students from Africa in my university, nobody sees the difference.

I was not born, so can't talk about changes.

well maybe i shoulg go visit may grandparents and cousins there so i can see how ist it now, it's bin a while

1$=64 ruble
is that bad eh? you guys must be getting paid in bags.
is russia a violent country? what's people opinion on russian forces in syria?

>There are many students from Africa in my university, nobody sees the difference.

that's because there is a difference between American/African blacks and European blacks. The European blacks are the upper class / elite of a country that managed to legally immigrate. The African and American blacks are not filtered like that.

Shit, I took this picture from the newsblog and even didn't notice the color of bodies. Sorry if I have injured somebody, it is not about race, it is about funny picture without Stalin.

Hahahh you should see those in London then.
Absolute scum of the earth; Somalians and Jamaicans and the like. Compared to them, the blacks in USA are sweet angels

With*
Dumn it
It is better than 1 to 100 (some months ago), but worse than 1 to 30 (some years ago). People who works at foreign companies and get a salary I'm dollars are happy, others have to eat at grecha (buckwheat? What is a terrible name)

Which city was you from?

I know you will call me a cuck, but the blacks that got legally to Germany before the 'refugee' crisis were good people. Not all of them of course.

I really don't know. Russia is a multinational country. Nobody like the dags (from Dagestan), others are ok.