Anons, I am trying to join the Knight Templars...

Anons, I am trying to join the Knight Templars, to fight for God against the degeneracy of Islam and the degradation of western society, but I don't know what the modern equivalent is. The Freemasons accept buddhists, Jews, and Muslims. What is the true order of the Knight Templars?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Montesa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Holy_Sepulchre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Alcántara
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Christ_(Portugal)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you have to ask you will never find them

There are tons of neckbeards and old men making websites claiming to be the modern equivalent, but from what I've seen, they've got like 30 members...

>the modern equivalent
They still don't just post there actions on random websites. If you realy want to and are worthy, then they might find you.

The order of the knight templars divided into several branches inside the Roman Catholic Church.

Today most known are the order of montesaen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Montesa

Order of the Holy Sepulchre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Holy_Sepulchre

and the order of Alcántara
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Alcántara

And the Order of Christ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Christ_(Portugal)

That's not how it works, ISIS recruits with broadcasts, Twitter ect, they don't come to you, then want others to come to them.

>Catholic
What about Christianity? Weren't the crusaders Christian?

Thanks based user

God bless you my brother

Keep fighting the good fight, don't let worship of God be buried under the Islamic hordes that threaten our great countries.

>I want to join knights Templar

Why user?

I want to join too.
To kill an infedel, is not murder, it would s the path to heaven.

>implying im talking about the main workforce they use
>implying im not talking about the inner circle
>implying that OP wants to be random footsoldier

To fight for God and fight against the evil of this world.

Kek, wow man haha I wish the Catholics recognized Jesus like the Christians amirite

Are you stupid? He said why in his post.

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam.
Not for us Lord, not for us, but only for your name's glory.

My apologies.

Fair enough

the thing is, with clubs like these, if you got to ask for membership, you're likely not the right sort of chap.

See, civilized, we wouldn't see anymore of this if we became a Muslim state, like London.

Very true, its not the best up north I hear either.

Yeah, it would just turn into a retarded screaming fit, just like every other thread on this godforsaken board.

Actually, now that I think about it, a muslim world would basically be like living in a physical version of the most cancerous parts of Cred Forums, but with no anonymity. That's fucking terrifying.

DEUS VULT

frater amen.

You can't be templars, not with all the sacreligious things most degenerates here joke about

Cringed

>Freemasons

Do not join Freemasons. Hitler cleared them out for a reason.

ahem... dude...
That's One of many excellent reasons to actually join the Freemasons...

I am the hammer, I am the point of his spear, I am the bane of his foes, and the woes of the treacherous, I am the mercy of Angels.

Maybe not, but a paramilitary anti-islam crusader organization might be beneficial to humanity.

Okay ahemed

No.

...You are a fat cunt on the internet that's what you are.

More of a reason to join them!!
Except Muslims can also join. The point is to remove kebab, not join them.

Anyone who opposes the barbaric and violent death cult of Islam is FAT!
Fuck off Muhammad.

You're brought in as a brother, pay your "membership fee" and remain in debt to the usurpers of your laws & land, all while enjoying being part of a "sekrit club". Have fun.

No, but you are

Knights Templar were initially monks who took up arms to defend the routes from Jerusalem to Demascus. They defended the roads for many years protecting the innocent, you don't even know there history but you disgrace there name.

Did you read? I said I'm not joining the Freemasons. Other religions can join them, including Islamists.

How dare you?!?
I am not fat! I will take a dump on your fathers chest.

>Not understanding that the KT were a Catholic organization

>Other religions can join them, including Islamists.

This is ultimately irrelevant. It casts the net wide to take in as many gullible fools as possible.

Wow, a kindergartners response, try not to get an aneurysm thinking up that retort.

>there
I don't see Muslims protecting the innocent, ever.

>wants to join Templars
>posts in cesspool known as Cred Forums

You're the type of degenerate that the Templars wouldn't hesitate to castrate and quarter yo u faggot

Call me a butt sucking homo but I don't understand your reply?

I don't browse Cred Forums often, it's one of the few places on Cred Forums where mods don't ban you for 'hate speech'.

There, their and they're. You used the wrong one, I'm just being a grammar nazi

DEUS VULT!!

My apologies thank you for correcting me, brother.

DEUS VULT!

Woo Knights.

But ISIS fighters are all shit tier drugged up trash. If you want members of a higher quality, twitter isn't how you recruit them.

Templars are dead OP. Whatever groups are out there are mere shells of their former glory. Join the Hospitallers or Teutonic order instead. They're still around and you can still Deus Vult yourself to glory

But it's working, just look at the amount of happening threads l over the place. Look at Europe.

TAKE BACK THE HOLYLAND!!!

KILL THE SARACENS!!!

DEUS VULT!!!

The Templar still exist.
They're bankers now.

>They're still around
I haven't heard of anything to do with either of those organizations. Proof, links?

>They're bankers now.
implying they never were in the first place.

Assassins creed 3 I see. Nobody is in banks but Jews.

so the templars were really jews?

\[T]/

So who do I join anons????

me, in my bed, user.

Really? As a man of the chruch who hates Muslims, you really do lack the knowledge of important allies. The Teutonic Order still operates out of Vienna. Their grandmaster is Bruno Platter. They're about 1000 strong across central Europe. Mostly in health care now but they doesn't mean someone like you can remind them of their former glory

Motherfucker, make up your own damn cult of lunatics, do it smartly, gather support, then start your crusade. Fucking fuck, it's like you must be spoon fed this information.

Maybe you shouldn't start a group after all...

That's because the left all want their own Muslims to cuck their wives for them. If we just went back to the days when we could murder stupid people like them en mass that problem would be solved.

\[T]/

Alright user, you've made you point, I'll look into it, thx.
>cult of lunatics
Implying your insane for not wanting your family, friends and the general public to be ravages and your country to turn into a mudslime shithole like afdirtistan.

Oh man did I kek hard. Sounds like something a 10 year old would come up with.

No problem user. Also the Knights Hospitallers are now known as the Venerable Order of St. John. They operate in Jerusalem and Malta nowadays

Jesus Christ this isn't the fucking dark brotherhood, lmao, Cred Forums intellectual everybody

Any qt knights want to cum inside my gay boy ass

You're gonna have to start with lunatics at first. In this world, they're probably the only ones who'll follow you, atleast for a while.

If you're a trap, I'm willing..for christ.

Thanks for the info, got this shit written down

It's not too hard to redpill normies on Islam user

Checked. Also no prob. Been looking at the Teutonic Order myself. It's about time I took up the cross. Too bad not many people are awake to see the danger we're really facing. Deus Vult Cred Forumsrother

It is if you're trying to pull together an actual force. You're going to need hundreds of people. You better have a damn good pitch if you think you're going to be able to rally that many normal people to fight.

This. I get like 3 islamic redpills daily.

Deus Vult Cred Forums brother

Simple networking, but I would prefer to join/change an already existing order rather than start from scratch

Pulling hundreds of zealous ppl from around Europe and The Americas should be easy. It's getting thousands upon thousands, enough to have a sizable force to do anything, that'll be the tricky part. It can be done just need really good speakers and a good organization

You'll be starting from scratch regardless, but if you join them, you'll be working twice as hard since you'll now be trying to convince a bunch of fucking doctors to pick up guns and shoot sand niggers.

You'd be better off doing it yourself.

If it's easy, why hasn't it happened yet, in the 15 years this shit's been going on?

Cuz people are lazy and would rather be cucked then get up and do actual fighting.

We don't have to kill people, we just need a force that all are focused on preserving western culture and its religion. Even if your atheist, would you rather fuck tons of Muslims or Christians/Catholics in your neibourhood?

DEUS VULT

You have liberals to blame for that one user, they would rather have someone raped than be considered 'intolerant' or racist

We might need to off a few people. No change in human history has ever occurred without some blood being spilt. Rather it be Saracen blood than Christian blood though

Dubs speaks the truth

Good luck preserving shit without force, user. the Muzzies are going to laugh like motherfuckers when they get to you and you say, "Oh no, this stuff's protected."

Unless you somehow manage to start an entire political party capable of giving its' own directions to the military, you're going to need people willing to fight.

Yes. I know. That was the point I was making.

Those niggas gave me a rejection letter in the form of an acceptance letter from the future, I ain't workin with no backwards ass triangle fucking mageshits when they can't seem to fix their own fucking problems

in the meanttime I guess I'll be fixing all the vampire's problems in the criminal undeworld

oops did that slip

I tried. You should pay so much euro to take your shits like robes etc.

That's hurts kid

Hey kid, pisst yeah you. You wanna join the Templars huh? Well if you're going to join your gonna need a specail watch to find out when their meeting are, I got a guy on the inside.

For you, 40 bucks, and all the Constantinople you can carry on a chain.

Friendly reminder that Catholicism was spawned from the isrealites when people needed the peasants to actually follow religious doctrine. Inner circle conspiracy ties would easily be passed from generation to generation.

We do have a force, the police force, they cannot continue to contradict themselves and commit crime in out country's without punishment. Equal right, equal lefts. If it got to violence, I'm sure the majority of Americans would pick up arms and fight against Islam and black lives matters. This is why they only attack the most cucked of countries like France and Germany

That's not a force, that's a last ditch defense. The idea is to remove the problem, not wait for it to come to you after it's had time to build itself up.

We need a group that isn't religious in nature, isn't about being racist, has guns and the knowledge/will to use them, but has all the zeal and fervor to destroy their enemies as the Muslims themselves.

We need an anti ISIS