What's happening faggots? I'm just about to enjoy my two quarter pounders with cheese...

What's happening faggots? I'm just about to enjoy my two quarter pounders with cheese, large French fries and a refreshing diet coke from McDonald's.

What are you doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iE_6_35YPbE
rapidtables.com/convert/energy/1-cal-to-kcal.htm
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090127075705AAwbkQr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

enjoy your diabetes amerifat

that shit isn't even cheese

Not wasting my money, time, or health eating that shit

virgin detected

>implying that's anything special
Nigger pls

i just consumed all my beers and now im thinking about killing my self like every other day. getting my self drunk gives me hope i can do it.

Dammit now I want McDonald's.

Getting chipotle because I'm not a nasty amerifat who eats mcdonalds

atta boy! Don't let a little self control stop you from attaining your dreams.

Americans are one step away from eating dog food from the can.

Pic related.

Lmao you got a diet coke with those two quarter pounders?

Youre only fooling yourself buddy.

Are two qb cheaper than a dqb?

let me get a mc pick 2

No much Cred Forumsro

Chipotle is owned by McDonald's you autistic fuck. All hail the Firehouse subs master race.

Who wants to see my shit after this?

i do

McDonalds sold Chipotle like 10 years ago

Their fries suck and soda pop is bad for you.

enjoy your cholesterol you amerifat

>casual 1500kcal meal
fucking amerilards

diet coke just tastes better.

regular coke tastes too much like raw white sugar.

You know what they call a quarter-pounder of cheese in France?

1500k = 1500,000

you really think that is 15 thousand calories?

lrn2science faggot

Jesus Christ you're dense

While you're eating mcd's im hittin your mom...

Look at these poor brits.

youtu.be/iE_6_35YPbE

Face it. He blew you the fuck out.

Not eating literal shit

about an hour ago i had my two double cheese burgs plain with a small fry and lary dr pep, ate them while sittign in the shade in my 1996 f150 and listening to sean hannity on the radio, 30 years old, white and recently met a woman, life is good, enjoy your lunch

Ahem.
Two royale's wit cheese, just fries and coke diète.

>Currently taking a #2
>9mm glock 43 on my belt
>full bowl of green
>waiting for the new girl I'm dating to text me....because I don't wanna come off as desperate.

>glock 43
>desperate
>no difference nigger

mfw

you're no fun user

Why are you eating shit tier fast food?

maybe because it's fucking delicious? yeah there's "better" but it's still fucking delicious.

trying to figure out plans for this weekend. in seattle. anyone else in seattle too?

Eating at Chipotle is still like 1300 calories. 2 mcdoubles is like 600 cals.

fat fuck detected

looks pretty good m8

I just enjoyed my 2 double cheeseburgers, small fries, and crispy ranch chicken wrap from McD's myself. Gonna go get my ice cream sundae, actually. It's in the freezer atm. but I kinda don't wanna get up

>YFW: I'm not joking.

"Cal" != "cal"

rapidtables.com/convert/energy/1-cal-to-kcal.htm
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090127075705AAwbkQr

Lrn2Science, faggot.

Jealous starving eurocuck detected

>answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090127075705AAwbkQr

Why don't you just eat out of the dumpster? It's literally the same thing.

QP's are not that bad.
in moderation its good

dieting :|

American.....snigger

This

enjoy your norovirus, fucker.

I just had two mcdoubles, medium fries (that were actually HOT!!) and a large coke

Oh my god what an autistic fuck.

But at chipotle they give you free e.coli also.

yeah, he blew someone, like the faggot he is.

why go with a diet coke if you're already getting mcdonalds. You're already fucking yourself so you may as well get a regular coke instead of that trash.

enjoying something much better

like hillary choking up a huma pubic hairball

so...you spent like what $11????
if you're gonna eat cheap at least actually eat cheap

>Large fries are worst value for money, they dont ever fill that shit more than a medium size

just get small fries

>buying two full meal sandwiches

Just get a couple mcdoubles they're like 1.50 each/

>diet coke

i shouldnt have to explain but you really should not buy drinks from there unless you can't find any other place to buy drinks, and pepsi is way better.

>tangy bbq

why are you putting tangy bbq in your coke? really cant think of any other place youre using it since its fucking disgusting

must be nice to have all your taste buds burned away in a prior accident so you don't know how awful those burgers taste

i liked the e.coli breakout because it meant shorter lines at my local chipotle.

i haven't been there in a while; now i'm tempted.

>diet coke

>refreshing

impressive for 1 meal

Been working at McDonald's for a month, thought I'd get tired of the food quickly since we get a free meal every shift.

Still fucking good.

forgot to make the fries large

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FUCKING REPLYS GOD DAMNIT ITS COPY PASATA YOU FUCKING NEW FAGS GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEE

now imagine if the coke wasnt diet.

and people laugh at that

I would rather drink mio water with a pinch of salt to better retain my liquids throughout the day. After I drink half a liter I will enjoy some baked white chicken breast and two thin cut pork chops with broccoli and cauliflower.

Watching Rick and Morty and eating fruit while drinking water. Feels good man

fuck off it's not. picture was taken today

>no one ever pays attention to my dank memes reeeeeeeeeeeee

This isn't /r9k/ fucking kill yourself and get off my board.

im hungover af, i made lasagna, melted cheese and kielbasa over triscuits, cut up a bunch of fruit and made lemon aid

>pepsi

GTFO

Pepsi is low tier crap, coke is way better. And the World knows it.

I don't drink Soda, but when I do. I will grab a Fresh Coke over Crapy Pepsi every time.

Diet soda is bad for you, tricks your body and only makes you want more sugar. In the end it is doing more harm than good. But hey, if it makes your fat ass die faster. I'm game.

Heating up ramen

Your son?

of course you are

only fast food i miss are Jack in the Box Steak and Egg burrito.

used to get one on the way home every saturday night. Fuck they were good

I've worked for both companies, and actually Coke is low tier crap...all they care about is money, Pepsi actually has real sugar in its products in addition to HFCS.

So for me Pepsi is best and Coke is low tier crap, I cringe whenever i see a kid like you grabbing a coke.

>the world knows it

the world doesnt know shit except how to pretend you like shit to fit in.

That's why Pespi has always...ALWAAAAAYS beat coke in blind taste tests.

Qp's are fucking disgusting, I work at mcdonnalds.

About to cook some mul-naengmyeon. Having it with kimchi, green onion, and spinach.

there is another thread where the guy ordered the same but just got 1 burger instead of 2 ...

And? They obviously began funding them because the food is crap.

My friend from Texas always raved about Jack in the Box, went there and only had the curly fries but they are my favorite curly's to date.

They took the big Mac off the 2 for 5 menu so I don't eat there anymore

>diet coke

You literally cited yahoo answers.

You are the biggest retard I've come across on Cred Forums in a month. And that's saying something.

so..... pleb food?

After not having mcdonalds for the last 15 years I bought two bigmacs yesterday(was watching supernautral, fucking high out of my mind)... It literally had no taste to it, I'm so used to eating good quality beef and bread it literally tasted like nothing to me, the most flavoring part were the pickles. How the fuck do people enjoy this shit?

You should try their "tacos" So fucking good if you never actually look at them.

Agreed. I have a cold one every few months and shit is absolutely cash. Either that, or Fanta.

I. Fucking. Love. Fanta.

nice retort you retard

I remember the Pespi vs Coke Challenge, and the sad fact was most people chose Coke. Or alteast when I was in the area of these tests.

Coke just Tastes better, and sells better. Period.

Mexican Coke in a bottle has real sugar and tastes fucking amazing. Doesn't get better for a Cola.

I cringe anytime I see anyone getting anything made by Pespi. Shit Tier Brand.

Dr Pepper Snapple Group is King though

he always got those too lol, im from ny so maybe next time i get to one.

Probably just mentally convince themselves that it's 'delicious' or whatever. I haven't had McDonald's in a year, and I have no desire to go back, seeing how it's just "meat" and "cheese."

Other, better restaurants such as Lotteria use actual ingredients. You can taste the difference.

You eat it coming back from the bar fucking wasted cause it and tacobell are the only two options that late at night.

So really you could eat cardboard and still enjoy it.

considering the following:

Fresh pasta ribbons, wild mushroom, peas, prosciutto, parmigiano reggiano cream sauce

I dunno, they don't deliver, and I'm half drunk, but they do have a good wine selection while I'm waiting for takeout. had it before, but they do have a veal dish that they put cheese on eww

nigger please. Coke tastes like fucking alka seltzer. Both pepsi and RC taste worlds better.

Just a brand whore. Bet your ass has an iphone too

feg

Mcdonalds isn't the BEST but they're pretty damn good at being consistent, and thats something you want if you are low on cash and fucking hungry.

How would you order this?
>"I'd like a large Quarter Pounder meal and one Quarter Pounder."
>"Give me two Quarter Pounders, a large fries and a large drink."

sounds delicious especially the prosciutto and parigiano. nice cab to go with it. i'm in.

I see you're not replying directy to me...

I'll say this again I've worked for both companies and Coke has their eye on money not quality...Pepsi sells way less but they care alot more about there customers.

>mfw I eat my breakfast at mcdonalds daily yet I'm still a underweight faggot.

Eh, I'd disagree. There are plenty of other things you could eat if you're starving with low cash. I've taken to blue-corn organic tortilla chips and sugar-free jello, for example.

Seriously?? We need to get people away from suicide.

If you are going to kill yourself, go and take out some other undesirables first.

it's currently on the Mc Pick Two for 5. So, ask for that, then a large fry and large soda

Because plenty of people don't eat 'high quality beef' like you you fucking faggot. Learn how taste works.

consistently bad. have to demand freshly made fries, a burger combo that they have to make up on the spot. I always get feverish and sick after eating mcdonalds. it aways sounds like a good idea until after the 3rd bite - then out the window it goes to poison the parkinglot seagulls

low on cash just smoked a blunt driving through the drive through and on your way to your gfs house to fuck, youre gonna whip out a bag of tortillas from your back seat or get some fresh mcdonalds at the drive thru????

seeing that shit made me want to work out

If its bad then ask for a refund or replacement? Really not that hard, it's a part of life people fuck up food...for me tho always consistent and if it isnt id complain.

>smoked a blunt
>driving to gfs house
>cost of condoms
This is why you're low on cash, fam

look at this homo

Stop sucking Pepsi's Dick
It is a shit tier Brand, and the only decent thing they make is Mt.Dew Code Red. If it wasn't for Mt.Dew, they would never make it as a company. Their Cola Sucks, and pretty much everything else they make sucks.

Atleast the Dr Pepper company makes great Soda's.

Coke on the otherhand has a better lineup than Pepsi, and the only thing they can not compete with is Mt.Dew. Everything else they do better than pepsi. Which is probably why they do more business than Pepsi.

Pepsi Lives off the Sheep, just like Apple does with its customers. And while it is a sad fact that you even brought the crappy iphone into the argument for no real reason other than you are a hater. It is sadder that you are sticking up for Pepsi. Either you currently work for Pepsi (and if you are one of those people that stock that shit in stores, kill yourself and find a better paying job), or you for some reason have a boner for Pepsi and their crap.

Coke doesn't need to push their shit like drug dealers, as their shit is already golden. unlike pepsi

agree. eurofag here and that's the only consistent thing i can get while travelling around

If you have such a weak stomach then don't eat there

>blue-corn organic tortilla chips

get a load of this pretentious fuck. Dont forget to tip your fucking fedora

No but really their fries are fucking awful.

thanks...same here in new york when youre really busy.

Brand whore

get your soupworms the fuck out of here you fucking gook

I can't tell if this is copypasta or literally Mcdonalds trying to plug in little bits of advertising on Cred Forums

Sometimes they're really good sometimes they suck and are undercooked.....I've watched them and they dont follow the timers on the fryers propely...mostly human error.

What? They're healthier than regular, yellow-corn tortilla chips. At only about 120 calories per 28 pieces, you can more than get full off of them without breaking your wallet (or your diet).

I'm not Asian.

>coke whore saying others must be sucking pepsi dick

>actually hating on pepsi and liking mt dew

Any potential point you could have had is just gone.

i haven't eat at that shithole since i was a kid and realized what shit it is. take that same amount you spent on one sub par shitty meal and i can eat like a king at home for two days.

Quality is in the product.

And Coke Speaks for itself.

It tastes better. I could give a shit about how the employees get paid or treated. Not like any of them work a real hard day in their life anyways. Try being an Electrician that works on grain facilities, being a foot away from a grain silo 120ft in the air cutting in a bindicator, with little footing and only a harness keeping your ass from dying if you slip. All while it is 100f outside.

$9 you can eat like a king for two days?

fucking topest of kek's fagggot

>healthier

i bet your ass fell for the "gluten free" shit too

Thats not the point tho, what if youre out and about driving around....you dont stop out for food???do you starve or prepare all your food and store it in Tupperware ?? pls explain?

it's both. this is literally their only marketing they still do to anyone except niggers

Why not just get the double quarter pounder with cheese

No, but it does taste better. Gluten-free stuff, I mean.

I don't drink soda, I work for a living. Soda only slows you down, water and sport drinks are the goto for me.

But Fuck Pepsi, the company is shit and they pay their employees like shit. They make shit, and push the shit off on shitty commercials. Their entire empire is based on shit, and only shit.

Not dying

inn italy we have (discrete quality) all u can eat sushi for like 12$. it the same in murrica?

Trying to fine a way to keep my welfare going.

Coke treats their employees fine they get paid more than pepsi because coke sells ALOT more.. It's not about that I said CUSTOMERS..CONSUMERS the niggas like you drinking that shit are the ones being taken advantage of with a shit tier formula

your dumbass DID fall for it.

Holy fucking shit, my sides

>Taking pictures of food
>Lotteria
>blue-corn
>organic
>sugar-free
Fucking faggot.

m8...

yeah?

where u from kiddo

mt dew code red is fucking good, better than mt dew itself. Only Pepsi product i've bought in the last 5 years. I won't drink Pepsi Cola if that is the only thing a restaurant has, would rather drink something else. Shit tier is Shit tier.

Drinking Pepsi Cola is like eating at McDonalds, it is fucking crap. But people force themselves to do it anyways.

>believing the sports drinks meme

You're an idiot.

And you're a brand whore. If you don't drink soda then you don't know what you're talking about. You're just a slave to a brand.

Why the fuck did you think not drinking soda made you more credible in a discussion about soda you retard? You're the stupidest person on Cred Forums.

i can get a whole chicken and cook it in the oven for $5, maybe some brocolli and a few ears of corn for a couple of bucks, and make my own iced tea. $9 and that will last me for at least 2 days. dumbass. not my fault if you have to have someone feed you for your whole life.

No not really, you are higher than a kite.

You probably are anti GMO too....

Fucking Media man... They can trick people so easily.

Eating one white meat and one type of vegetable for two days is not eating like a king you idiot.

Just like internet media has tricked you.

BUT WAIT

LET ME GUESS

You have the truth maaaaan.
We're just living like sheep maaaan.

Yeah but were do you stand on Pepsi vs Coke?

No, but a lot of the food I eat tends to be "GMO-Free" (even though I know it isn't). I don't even touch a microwave these days though.

Tastes better and has all the same harmful chemicals that pepsi uses.

Fuck, Next you are going to tell me GMO is a bad thing (it is actually the future)

I'm sure that diet coke cancels out all the other shit, you Amerilard.

>Chicken
>Broccoli
>Corn
>Iced tea
>>Eating like a king
Fucking KEK.

oh chicken and veggies!! WHat a GLORYHOLE of a King you live in.

Does your cardboard wife enjoy it too?

ur moms vagina m8

It's not about the calories; Diet Coke simply tastes better. Regular Coke tastes like a spoonful of white table sugar.

this guy gets it

Whatever they call it, the French still need to shower more often.

i don't have to eat the same meal two days in a row. i said it would feed me for two days. do they have refrigerators where you live? or do you live in 1890?

even if i did eat it two days in a row, it's a damn sight better than the shit they sell at mcdumbfucks

When you work out in 100f weather, only drinking water gets pretty fucking bland. And when you live out of a Hotel weeks at a time, getting a Gatorade is pretty fucking common. I don't need it, but I like having some flavor every now and then.

I'm no Brand Whore, considering you have been riding Pepsi's Dick. I think you are, and just in denial.

Like I said, the Dr.Pepper Brand is by far the best. Coke is a brand is pretty fucking meh too, but still kicks Pepsi's ass. Really the fact Dr.Pepper as a company is not #1 really shows the world doesn't like god tier soda.

oh, flat pre pressed greasy ass burgers and "cheeze". what the fuck is good about that shit? i eat like a king, you eat like a nigger.

and the chicken and veggies was an example. i can cook way more than that and cheaper than the same grease burger and plastic cheese they use for everything at fast food.

Do you even know what GMO means?

Genetically Modifying something to make it taste better, grow bigger, grow faster, etc will only do good thing to the world.

The Media has been tricking people into trying to eat Non GMO to boost the sales of anything non gmo. It is a massive sales gimmick on a world level. And makes corporations Billions of Dollars.

>gluten free tastes better

It does....

i bet you activate your almonds as well

I can't eat almonds.

Stupid yuropoors your women DO NOT look like that! Hahaha

Royale with cheese mother fucker

Enjoy shitting green juice

No Cooking thing correctly is what makes things taste better.

A lot of the gluten free things to me tastes kinda bland.

Really it is just anything marketing gimmick to get sad saps to pay more money for food that tastes a little different. Not necessarily better

I only do that when I've had vegetarian mul-mandu.

Well shit!

Already did earlier. It came out like ribbons.

Looks like a pit took a shit on that bowl

gluten has no value whatsoever. No nutrition, no taste. Hell the act of removing it makes the food far more processed than it would have been natural.

It's like lactose. Some people cant digest it without getting diarrhea. Doesnt make lactose free milk healthier. No one fell for that marketing hype like they did gluten though.

What makes me laugh the most is people marking everything as gluten free...even shit that never had it to begin with. I even see it on bags of gummy bears. it's really sad that it's gone this far.

Eating Food with no Meat...
Why?

Do you have a vagina?

If its Asian its prolly still alive

Kimchi is some of the best food in the world. Extremely healthy, too.

No, just losing weight. Keeping it off, too.

This is all your fault fucker

Healthy food can fuck you up anal wise!

That's good. That's the food cleaning out all that shit you got in there.

let me guess. You are one of those korea weebs that sprung up over the last few years. Spamming kpop shit all over the place

Maybe.

No that's your ass hurting for hours..but fuck it..what ever floats your boat healthy fag

Then eat only white meats, like Chicken. No Carbs.

Did that for two months, lost like 40lbs.

Sucks only eating chicken breasts, Cheddar Cheese, and pretty much anything that is low on carbs. Great food has good amount of Crabs.

>What are you doing?
Not being a fat fuck.

I've never had that problem...

What I'm doing is working so far. Just 8 lbs to go. I'm at 158 lbs, down from 230.

mission accomplished
OP OUT

It always amazes me how someone can make up some issue -so they can bitch- while there clearly is none.
Unless you want to tell me that the information provided is false, you can go fuck yourself.
Only goes to show that the 'tards on Yahoo Answers know more than some of you on Cred Forums.

never felt sick from mcdonalds but sometimes it gives me the shits, not everytime but probably at least 50 50, sometimes when it does i've not even left the car park when i feel my stomach starting to go.

>6 nuggets

>not 10

the fuck is wrong with you