If there was no minimum age of consent law...

If there was no minimum age of consent law, what is the lowest age a girl can be before you would consider having sex with her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gotta be able to have a conversation on my level, so even for childish me that would be 20, prefer 24

25. I have a problem with fucking retarded people (read: everyone under 25)

under 20 + or - 3 years from your age but 13 or older regardless of age.

15/16, i'm still somewhat young (21) though. I'd image as i get older it'll move up to 19-20

If I'm just having sex with someone, I don't care how smart they are. There are people my age who are fucking retarded, but I'd still be down.

i think 15
since their developed completely
however it would depend on the specific subject, if she was completely mature and was capable of processing and handling having sex i dont see the problem

13-14, depends on individual maturity.

too bad no one can touch you since apparently you haven't mentally matured yet.

probably 16.

oh what a powerful insult you must be feared by everyone around you for your quick tongue

id say 13, as said. depends a bit on individual maturity.
lets also add age of when we first had sex and age of the one we had sex with.
i was 12 when i first had sex, was with a 19yo girl.

I'm typing, not talking, on a forum based message board not even in real time. Are you a complete idiot?

youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k

No age, just started her period,This is what nature intended. Not saying this is ideal, I'd probably prefer about a year or so after regular menstruation (so like 13-16) but as a minimum. Maybe a hard (kekkle) limit of 11-12 since some girls develop early thesedays

i aint clicking that shit nigga

Sex isn't conversation bud. You're anonymous, no need to hide your nature here. You're only fooling yourself

6 but I'm kinda pedo

How would that be enjoyable for either of you unless you have a tiny penis? Not judging, just thinking practically

nonyou wont pedophile

To be honest I don't think I would go any lower than 13. I guess it's because I would wait for the younger person to at least have started or are sexually maturing or matured.

I'm build quite average I think.
Probably would take some time and practice until she could take me in, that's true. But I think a vagina is quite flexible also at that age.

I said 6 because there was a 7 yo girl once that I adored. She was build quite well for her age so I added a year on the lower side of the scale just to be sure.
Usually I start to be attracted to girls at 8 or 9 years age.

how do you know

15 and only if they're physically mature.

anything younger and it's likely she won't be developed enough for me to find attractive.

im not the one slinging around baseless insults for no reason
so no im not a complete idiot but thanks for asking

As old as I am. 26. At least.

>I said 6 because...

A hookup I'd feel not too guilty about 17. I've done that and regretted it but only because I found out the ID was fake later and had to make a swift getaway, but I'm damn near 30 and the older I get the less I have to talk about with the kind of girl Cred Forums likes.

How old were you when you realised you liked girls that young?

> I'm kinda pedo
So there's even 18 or over women you get sexually attracted to?

when i can see dem titties start to grow. that's how you know she's ripe.

21 is the youngest

>How old were you when you realised you liked girls that young?
idk maybe 13-14

>So there's even 18 or over women you get sexually attracted to?
Yes and I the youngest I ever had an relationship with was 17 while I was 19/20.

I think it's "helpful" because some people might be attracted exclusively to young girls and never get sexual satisfaction without hurting somebody or being unlawful.
I might be attracted to very young girls but older too so I'm mostly content.

Kek that was so unnecessary but he still got rekt

Any older isn't acceptable

>thinking people magically become not retarded as soon as they hit 25
i think youre the retard here bud
i bet you think turning 18 magically makes you mature too

baseless?
The retort was based on your comment about my "quick tonque" Which it was neither quick referencing the posting board neither tongue referencing typing. It's like you're tripling down on stupid.

>i aint clicking
It's fucking youtube.

You sound like some 8 year old faggot trying to impress his friends by pretending to be smart.

13 or if well developed maybe 12.