If gun powder is made of guns, then what is baby powder made of?

If gun powder is made of guns, then what is baby powder made of?
Makes you think

hmmmmmm...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

>mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

i break combo

Did you not do well in chemistry and general science? You can't grind down a gun and have gun powder, it doesn't work like that. Baby powder is talcum based, mixed with binders and other elements.

/thread

babies. it's simple, really. the word baby in 'baby powder' gives it away.

no

Mg3Si4O10(OH)2

If you really think that you should jump off a tall building with a short rope ties around your neck

You must be mormon or christian.

Terrible analogy.
While 'gun powder' may be made of guns 'gunpowder' is what is used in cartridges.

guns are used to make gun powder. if not then why don't we call it powder-made-not-from-guns?
it's the same principal for baby powder

vsnlrihusdv(husdvi)3
i can make imaginary words too

Meaby its named Gun powder because its for the guns?? Hmm..

olive oil

and you should explain to your father why you choose to wear clothes made for girls

Whoa man

no its named gun powder because it's made from guns

And you're a neckbeard with enough chins to reach beyond your own two feet

Damn Oh Pee, you just blew my mind!

wrong. gun powder is not made out of guns. the name comes from the way it's manufactured. every single load starts as a block, but it gets turned into powder as the bullet of a gun impacts it.

No you're wrong
gun powder is made from babies, which make the baby powder, of the guns, making the powder for the babies, that is made from the powder of the baby guns, which is made from guns, that are made from gun powder, made from baby-gun powders, which are result of gun powder babies powdering guns of babies.

no shut up the gun powder makes the gun

THEY CAN TAKE OUR GUNS
BUT THEY CAN NEVER TAKE OUR GUNPOWDER

MIND = BLOWN

this made me think: what if you made a gun out of gun powder? it'd give the bullet a lot more power than normal, because the gun explodes as you fire it.

Remember, remember!
The fifth of November,
The Gunpowder treason and plot;
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot!
Guy Fawkes and his companions
Did the scheme contrive,
To blow the King and Parliament
All up alive.

>they can take our babies but they can't take outr baby powder

>gunpowder made from guns
top kek faggot

it's true
but they don't want you to know

It is true, tho. You know, when FBI is at a crime scene, they look for gunpowder residue. That's because, when the gun fires, a bit of the gun is shredded into gunpowder. As time goes, you might wear a gun down to just the trigger and finally until it's just dust in the wind.
You don't notice it, but it's how the world works. Friction and shit.

but if we turn them all into powder how will we power our tiny vehicles???

i din't know user
the world is a cruel place

He's right actually.

You can't just grind down a gun and get raw gun powder. the gunpowder is used in making the parts for the gun, (it's pressed into sheets then bent into a gun shape) but a gun isn't purely gun powder. If you were to grind up a gun, there would be too many impurities like the wires that send signals from the trigger to the bullet and vice versa. The gunpowder wouldn't be able to ignite with all these impurities, thus making it a useless compound as opposed to real gun-grade gunpowder.

no you're wrong

at this point it's sad that people are posting legitimately to obvious trolls
but which one is the troll?

we literally measure battery sizes so that you'll know AA AAA C D Baby Toddler.... and so on

talc?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Objection

This is false

I think you accidentally that post

dried semen

no that's drywall