Cuck thread! Post pics of your girls and others say what they would do to them! Reply to someone when posting if you...

Cuck thread! Post pics of your girls and others say what they would do to them! Reply to someone when posting if you want to get a reply!

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changirlz.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pic of her booty

i would give her the cock she deserves and she would finally be satisfied

Bumping for nudes

She definitely deserves a nice big cock

Lots of titfucking

Id choke her while I cum inside of her

she would probably ask me to film our fucking so she could show it you as a guide

ill kidnap her and impregnate her

I don't think any guide could compensate for my small penis :(

Finger her in pussy and ass, make her suck me. Cum on her face. and Let her play with herself for a while with a huge dildo. Then fuck her in the pussy hard and deep and cum inside her

i would position myself on the other side of the gloryhole that your gf visits regularly

Hold their heads and let them share my dick, kissing each other as they suck me then swapping my cum with their tongues.

pull them shorts down and bend her over the bed and fuck her fit little body rough. id finish in her asshole then make her suck me clean

Pin lefts legs behind her head while I fuck her ass nice and deep, after I nut in her ass I'll make her sit over the other one and let my cum drip onto her face!

this was mine bc I forgot to reply when i posted this

She'd wake up in a dark room, barely lit. She wouldn't remember what happened to her. She was at the bar, then suddenly wakes up there. In front of her is a TV screen showing her a recording of what happened.
All night, she was being used by 3 guys while she was unconscious. She was facefucked and DPed hard. Her ass is aching from the pounding she got. The 3 guys also came deep in her throat.
She would remain calm and accept what happened to her. Anyway, she couldn't do anything to stop them since they tied her in a basement and would probably be there soon enough to use her again.

Do mine and I'll do yours.

Tie left girl on all fours and fuck her hard from behind, my arms round her waist rubbing her clit until we both cum. Then I let my dog in and get it to mount her while I fuck the right girl. When I cum in her I get her to lick all the dog cum from her friends pussy, then hopefully he's ready to breed her as well.

Would take her home and enjoy that open mouth. Stick my dick and fuck her throat, watching her spit dripping on her clothes.
Then I'd free her tits and suck on her nipples sitting on her face while she tongue my ass.
I'd put flat on the ground and fuck her ass dry, covering her mouth with my hands then cum on her hair and make her clean clean every drop.

better than tinder! plentyy of horny girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changirlz.html

This user knows what's up

better than tinder! plenty of horny milfs of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changirlz.html

I find her at a club completely wasted, take her to the toilets and tell her I'll give her $1 for every guy she lets blow their load on her, and ask her how many guys she wants. She tells me as many as I can get and gives me her phone number. I tell everybody I know and post on craigslist and Cred Forums and get nearly 200 people. We all meet up at an abandoned warehouse and get going, she is so up for it that she lets them use all her holes too. We are at it for 3 hours before everyone cums and she is covered head to toe in our semen, she looks disappointed and says it's buy one get one free so we all get another go. After the second go there is a puddle of cum beneath her and I tell her if she eats it all up I will give her another $10, she says she would have done it for free and does it, but throws up before the end so I tell her it's not good enough, take her clothes and the money and leave her there to make her own way home drenched in cum.

Make her free those tits and parade her around in public, forcing her to suck the cock of every guy that gives her a second look, no matter how old.

Mine anyone?

snapchat: gracesteriguess

wwyd?

Do mine and I'll do yours

Would fuck her until she pukes, and make her lick all her vomit

Not how it works, faggot

When nobody says that it's just people posting pictures expecting something for nothing.

Get her very drunk and take her back to mine for a good fucking with two friends. She moans and begs for more men to join in, we record the whole thing and proceed to blackmail her. We now own her: she does whatever we say. We decide to play with her a little bit and tell her to go to the supermarket in a short skirt with a butt plug in and write 'ask me for a blowjob' just underneath her ass. She tells each guy that asks her for a blowjob to meet her at the same time in the mens toilets. She goes and they all are eager to ram their cocks down her throat and cum all over her body. While she's at it I take her clothes and leave her to walk home naked covered in cum.

Chubby gf

Except the idea of the thread is reply to something above yours, like you did. Otherwise people just take the lazy way out and offer to reply and don't do it.

Well, I will do that as well then.

Me and a friend pretend to have caught her shoplifting so we put on our police uniform and take her to the station 'for questioning'. Behind the one way glass we tie up her parents, siblings and friends and force them to watch. We tell her we'll let her off and give her $100 if she is completely submissive for an hour, but otherwise we'll frame her for murder. She agrees and we start by roughly fucking her mouth and make her gag and cover her face with saliva and smudged mascara from her tears. She starts getting into it and lets us both fuck her ass and pussy, she moans and asks for more officers to join. We get our friends to come down and we all end up giving her a bukkake and then taking her into the room with her family and friends naked and covered in bodily fluids.

Tell me how you'd fuck my gf.

i'd give her some elocution lessons

she does like the sort of bimbo that would be great for a hatefuck that ends with her lying in a pool of cum

She's hot as fuck, keep posting her, I would drill her pussy missionary position while i passionately make out with her and twist her nipples.

Me and two mates will fuck each of her holes simultaneously. We creampie her ass and pussy and cum on her face then tie her up at the rough end of town to a lamp post so the niggers can have a good go at her.

more of that girl!? I can see from just this her body is perfect

bend her over and fuck her ass. then let her suck you and cum all over her nude, tall body and make her lick it up

Yes sir

She'd be wearing that exact outfit and she'd be walking alone in an alley. I'd walk up behind her and pull her skirt up and panties down. I'd cover her mouth and ram my dick into her ass. I'd proceed to pound her for a few minutes, and then I'd rip her shirt open and grab her tits. Once I was done I'd just walk away as she laid there.

what a nice ass, do you want to watch while i ass fuck her doggy style? I bet those huge tits looks great swinging around while she's being fucked

make her gag on my cock all day long

middle

She has a big butt.

I would love to watch her take a real dick

I saw her one day at the gym and no matter what I just couldnt take my eyes off her. I had a plan. When she finally decided to go shower, I "accidentally" walked to the wrong shower room. My cock was at full mast, as part of the plan. I saw her there turned away from me showering, I acted all surpised like I just realized what I'd done. She turned around startled and quickly covered herself. I appologised but made no move to cover my throbing cock or to walk out. I watched as her eyes moved down to my dick, her mouth dropped open and her arms lowered. I took that as a sign of approval so I walked up to her. No words, she just grabbed my cock. We started making out as I pushed her to a wall. I quickly spun her around and slid my dick into her pussy. I fucked her for several minutes, her gasps and moans only fueled my lust. Between gasps she said "my ass, please my ass". So I obliged her. I pounded her ass for what seemed like ever before she squeeled and I saw her toes curl. Her asshole tightened, and that pushed me over the edge as I emptied my nuts of what felt like a gallon of cum into her booty. After I fulled free, she turned around and kissed me right on the lips. The she gave me a wink and said "Same time next week?" before she walked out hips swaying and cum dribbling out of her ass.

she can suck your cock while i rail her if you want, not sure how good a job she'll be able to do though

she'd still be nice and wet for those niggers i think

I would rather her focus on the real man

I could give her a lot of attention... you have kik?

Id hold her legs wide open and fuck her asshole while she plays with her pussy. Letting her wet juice drip down and lube my cock.

Yep, jasonk37

Wwyd user

Don't stop posting user, she's hot.

Would love Cred Forums to jack off to my girl

Hey, I have all kinds of ass pics of this one. She loves being covered in cum, but I was never able to cum enough to satisfy her

Some more of my beauty
dun be getting jealous now

She's a cutie... i'd love to show my cock down her throat

id facefuck her until she passes out

gross

I'd cum on her until you can't even see her anymore! Gorgeous post more.

There's more where this came from...

Just say the word.
What would Cred Forums do to my beauty?

Face fuck her and cum on her forehead

tell me b, what would do you to her?

I'd pump that cunt full of cum all night and make you raise my bastard child. Then for the rest of your life you know "your" woman could only get off on my cock.

That's right... Get that hot pussy.

Make her suck my balls. Spit on her face. Fuck her pussy then facial on glasses

here

Unknown to her and a nigger friend they came into a skinheads bar, Me along with rest of pals we grab these two and hang that nigger upside down off a hook from the ceiling.

Then we force her into sucking each one of us or else her nigger friend would start losing parts one by one. While she's giving all of us the best of her performance, crying and begging to be spared others are busy throwing darts at that nigger.

Then we push her face down on the table and fuck her taking turns, finishing off our loads all over her till she passes out crying...moaning...helpless.

Tie her up. Make her cum by a toy until she cried. Cum on her face. Leave

What would you do to her b?

I would own her jew ass

I'll let her clean my dick in her mouth when I'm done and give her one last load to drink. Just so you can't kiss her without tasting my cum.

Cum in her eyes, tongue, hair, make her spit, lick it from the ground, swallow, then pump my cock into her throat until she couldn't take it anymore

Tell me how you would fuck this gorgeous creature b

lift up her skirt, grab her hips and fuck that big ass in front of her friends. drill her until she's screaming out and I finally cum inside her

Holy! Don't stop user, my dick is hard for her. She'd definitely get it in the ass and hard.

Yeah, she looks like she needs someone to make her cry.

More on her.

such a sexy beast tell me how youd fuck her

She has a great ass. Great tits too

Sexy bikini, keep posting.

Look at that perfect ass

Sexy, any underwear pics?

Fuck it, she can just live as my whore from now on. I'll post the pics of her sucking my balls to your facebook so everyone knows how much she likes the taste of my nuts and how pathetic you are.

Make she lick my foreskin

I would parade her into a frat party and flip up that tiny skirt and offer her ass up to any takers

pin her against that wall and fuck her brains out

nop, got this tho

PS: It's a trap

Everyone should know how much of a pussy I am

I'd rate her 8/10 what do you guys say? would you fuck?

Grab her hair and push her face into the concrete while I rammed her cunt, then cum in her face and leave her in the street.

You don't deserve to touch a body like that, and I deserve to fuck the shit out of it.

drag her to the toilets and make her swallow my piss. stuff her panties up her ass and send her on her way

Awesome, she's got a nice pussy. Tits and full frontal.

actually looks better than most girls ITT

Not a bad idea user

take her on a nice romantic date

Any real man deserves to be serviced by her

I would fit my cock down her throat so hard, but so hard she would be asfixiated. While passed out I would stack the most amount of cum in her hair and legs and them drug her to make her enjoy the ride with her ass prancing until until she had an anal orgasm and asked for cum again. Rinse and repeat until I'm phisically uncapable of cumming more on her

Give it to me

so anons nobody wants to fuck my gf? she's a nerd too

Post your cum, she's by my side, at start she was angry, but after seeing your replies she's anxious with yall cum

Holy shit. I want to throw this bitch onto the bathroom counter and pull her panties to the side exposing her tight little cunt. Id fill her with my dick and pound her while pulling her hair.

Her?

Got kik? And not first load so probably gonna be pretty runny and clear.

OC. Happened like 5 minutes ago.

guys seriously she's a hot nerd!

Yep, going to cum in her ass so we can take some pics before. issbh14

I think she would like you. we should switch

Not even my chick and I loved it.

She'd be a girl I knew from work, We were friends, and we even hooked up a few times. One night we're out drinking and she gets an evil grin. She tells me to take her home. Seems weird, but alright whatever. We get to her place and she tells me to be quiet, her little sister(who's a senior in highschool) is staying with her. So we sneak in and go to her room. She tells me to get undressed and follow her. I get naked quick, so I watch her she strips out of her lace panties and goes to her bedside drawer. She grabs something and heads out the door. I follow her down the hall into a seperate room. Inside I see her little sister sleeping. Cute thing, looks like a younger version of my friend but with blonde hair. We somehow get the covers off of her and spin her around belly down so her head is at the foot of the bed without waking her up. Lucky for us she sleeps naked and is a heavy sleeper. We tie her ands and legs to the bed posts and I finally see what my friebnd grabbed. A big black strap on. She positions herself behind her sister and hells me to go by hear head. She starts prodding her sisters asshole with the strap on while I tease her lips with my cock. Her sister starts to wake up. The head of the strap on slips in her asshole and she becomes wide awake. She tries to scream but I use that opprotunity to shove my cock down her throat. My friend thrusts hard in her sisters ass and I can feel her scream on my cock. As we throat/ass fuck her sister her panic goes away and she eventually seems to like it. I pull my cock free and nut all over her face. Once my dick left her mouth there was nothing but moans until she came. My friend pulls out of her sister ass and gets a pop and a moan. We procede to fuck in front of her sister and I cum deep in her pussy. She then makes her sister, face still covered in jizz, eat my cum from her pussy.

organize a poker game for me and my friends. She would be the evening entertainment. she would have nothing under the dress so easy access for us. all night long she keeps making our drinks and sucking our dicks. after the game we would strip her naked and give her all holes a good ride. Cumming in every hole. she would go home dripping in cum and sore

I want to see her nude

Bring her to a frat party. Get her drunk. Only allow her to crawl. No clothes. Let anyone do anything to her. How far do you think it would go?

Kik said "not found", that really your kik?

u know we need more of her

just more of her!

only iu have that privilege honey

oh, sorry, IssH14

she loves to make herself useful

i would take your girl to a changing room and make her try on slutty clothes for me. she gets to keep half of them if i fuck her up the ass and half if i cum on her face. if she makes any noise she gets nothing

I would bring a friend to tag team her ass and nut all over her

I'd make this teacher suck off every single one of her student swallowing liters of cum before letting their dads fuck her in every hole until she's pregnant with another fucktard beer swilling kid

I hope far. Would they cream in her? what would the frat boys do?
Take her to city centre and whore her out for free so anybody can bust a nut in her. She would be fucked in all of her holes by lots of drunk guys. After the evening she would be soaking in cum

i think she's wearing that outfit because she wants to fuck like bunnies. i would oblige by fucking her in the park

my gf is looking in to finding a bull or dating a second guy. Any takers?

I would grab this chubby, hungry little cock-whore by the back of her hair and bring my lips to hers. While I kiss her, I keep my fingers gripping her hair and my opposite hand would grip and knead her delicious, full ass.

I'd step her backward until her back was against the wall, and have her trapped between my body and the wall. I'd make her drop to her knees, and have her deep-throat my cock. I'd fuck her throat, sliding my cock in and out of her.

I'd tell her to finger her cunt while she sucked me, and then cum down her throat, have her suckle my balls.

After I'd given her a big load, I'd make her get onto her hands and knees and I'd spank and beat those big ol' buttcheeks of hers until she cried.

So I put a lot of effort into these, anyone wanna return the favor on any of these girls?

I would be happy to take her out or just smash her pussy, got more pics or kik?

What a gorgeous girl this is

Good whore. Great body

need nudes

Both

Damn that body is made for being blacked

fapping intensifies

I want to see her get pounded

haha no kik, I want to get her on Tinder, might be easier for her to find someone there

she can pee in my face

i think it would be easy, youll have her fucked withing 24 hours

she would be put on all 4 at that party, people taking turn fucking both her pussy and throat at the same time while using the bottle to loose her ass. at the end, when everybody is finished and she think her torture is too, the dog of the family come and start pounding directly into her ass for 30 minutes, and another 30 before the knot dissapear, but she's already long gone into uncounsciousness.

She can pee on mine

I'd strip her naked, tie her bent over the barrier & put a bag over her head to be used by anyone...

you know what she would honestly probably like that

I'd dickslap her face so hard her eyes move closer together, then I'd fuck her once she finally looks normal...

pls say there is more. Keep up with her. she is fucking hot

I would put a leash around that pretty neck, after feeding her the daterape drug.

she undresses as ordered, her tits magnificent her ass round and firm.
I sit on that pretty face ordering her to suck my balls and shaft, she is a master, I squirt cum on her tits.

She isn't hot bro

would you pound her slutty needy ass?

I would facegag that little hottie

Girl from my town she's able to fuck with everybody

Like Tranny?

I'd wait until she's asleep face down sunbathing & untie her bikini, then use something to wake her up & make her get up & start running away from her towel & clothes. Once she gets arrested for indecent exposure I'd allow the cops to use & abuse her if they gave her back to me still cuffed & naked after, then I'd do the same...

we find her in a club. She is drunk and horny. me and my friends take her to the basement where she would be undressed and tied up. We set up some cameras to record our fun times. We start easy. Just finger fucking all of her holes. After some time I start fucking her perfect mouth while my friends start fucking her pussy and stretching her ass. We would use her for hours cumming in all of her holes. After we are finished we keep recording while anyone in the club who wants gets a go with her. After that we send the movie to her bf so he can see what a good little slut her girl is.

She was my classmate from high school.

does anybody else want to be dominated by this cute girl?

Would she be wearing something like this?

Bulls?

I would like her throat gagged, so her perfect tits is covered in her spit and gag

Or this?

c'mon

something like this but not as blue

I'd rip off her clothes & bend her over the sink, fucking her so hard she gets knocked out from her head banging on the porcelain, finally I'd pull out & cum all over her then go out for the day but leave the hotel doors open, leaving her in a puddle of cum for the concierge to find

bikini pic for inspiration

I would get her drunk at a house party, take her into the bedroom and rip her clothes off exposing those beautiful tits, force her to her knees and face fuck her untill her spit drips and lubes her tits, then id titty fuck her while grabbing her hair as she plays with herself before chucking her on the bed and fucking hard untill i bust a load deep inside

grope her tits as i lift her trampy skirt and fuck her

That'd be impressive, they're not that big...

tie her down, cover that lovely face in cum.

She likes the sound of that...

her body

What about my girl? She's kinky af and loves it rough.

then id leave her lying there with the cum dribbling down till I was ready to fuck her in the ass

got a mega/album?

Nah, only a couple more...

i would pound it big time. Make her suck my dick clean afterwards. Keep em comming. she is hot af!

any ass?

Gotchu bro

gawd damn, shes amazing

Want her insta?

what an ass, more please

Would cum on her hair and facefuck her

She's super catholic

Ass shots are rare

she is beatiful, but that ass is a step up

yes

my 21 yo gf. She is in a girls night party now

I'd take her to a cathedral. Get her to drink the blood of christ till she can't think straight, then feed her my flesh on the altar in the name of god,

See her in a crowded bus wearing a tight little short skirt and a skimpy little top, I'd stand behind her pressing my bulge into her.....she notices and tries to move away but i block her way.

I would continue to feel her.... slide my hands inside her top and grope her tits and then bend her over and lift that skirt up and pull down her thongs and fuck her like crazies while she continues to resist but finally gives up.

Then make her suck my dick and jizz all over slutty face.

She's tourist in a oriental country, traveling to experience the culture and for adventure travel... While returning from a Bazaar she loses her wallet including all her money, cards, passport etc....

She's wandering the streets totally afraid knowing not what to do and where to go, she enters a bar looking for help....But it turned out to be local whore house and she find herself surrounded by a bunch of old but rich men.

She walks up to the counter avoiding all the hungry stares from men around her and asks the lady on the Counter to help her call her embassy.

The lady on the counter asks her what happened and she explains the story as quickly as she could coz she's noticing some of them men are already trying to get near her and she wants to get out of there as fast as she could.

The lady on the counter points towards me along with bunch of other girls and few of my friends sitting on a large plush couch around the corner and says to her if you could help him and his friend all your problems would be solved with a blink of an eye..... (contd...)

Post some more of her if you'd like me to continue :)

Best I could find

mialouisesimon

Grab a handful of that hair and use it to drag her until she starts crawling, then rip off those bottoms and start stretching out her tight tailhole.

more

There you go

Minnie's so hot

Do you have kik? I like you girl too we could trade

new

You still here?

Is anyone still here?

yup.

Still cucking to be done... I'm starting to feel a little short changed here...

come hjang out and wank

unsee DOT cc /gotibaru/