Hey Cred Forums so I've been with my girlfriend for well over 3 years now and we haven't fucked yet (I'm a virgin)...

Hey Cred Forums so I've been with my girlfriend for well over 3 years now and we haven't fucked yet (I'm a virgin), she's a prior rape victim and she gets really iffy when i try to make a move on her. I don't want to break up with her because i love her to death and she depends on me alot, i know that if i break up with her she will kill herself and i don't want that weight on my shoulders. not having sex is not the biggest problem for me i don't mind it that much. I just want to be able to say i'm not a virgin. we're super close as is but she's just not comfortable and i'm unsure on how to make her more comfortable with doing those things with me, please help me Cred Forums. Thank you in advance. :^)
Sorry if this doesn't sound that coherent i'm practically half asleep.

Leave her immediately, you are setting yourself up for a life of utter misery.

guess you gotta rape her. it's the only way she'll ever be able to get off

I dont want to do that man, i love her so much and we're happy together, like i said i don't mind that we dont have sex i'd just like to try it.

It's true. You have to reverse the cycle OP. Stick it in her when she's not looking.

You think that now, but the resentment is going to kill you.

Nice dubs.
but dudes i dont want to rape her, i'm beta male and i'm scared that the trauma will be too much for her to handle.

>beta male

oh, well that explains why she won't sleep with you. dyel

If you're not simply a troll, which you probably are, then you are an utter loser who deserves the miserable life you've thrust upon yourself.

i'm not miserable bruv. i'm quite happy as is.
also guys i'm asking for tips on how to make her more comfortable not reasons as to why i should kill myself.

Man, if you're serious you gotta go the hard way. The really hard way. All talking, all comfort, all support, and a long long time building trust. Slowly get her used to being with you, and feeling comfortable around you. Build up to holding, and massages and sensual words. Become a lover without sex and work your way to a physical relationship when she wants it.

Too hard? Not worth it? Then fuck off mate, neither of you deserve each other.

This is kinda weird, but I was in somewhat of a similar situation.

The best advice I can give you is patience wins out. She feels uncomfortable because she associates sex with what happened and it will be up to you to create a safe enough environment to where she no longer makes that association.

If you are patient, caring, make no expectations, and above all care more about her then getting your 'not a virgin badge' then she will feel a level of comfort around you that she will never share with anyone else.

This may take more time, and in my case it took 5 years, but it was fine because I liked her more than I liked sex with her. If this does not describe you, RUN AND FIND SOMEONE ELSE. The biggest mistake you can make is lying to yourself that you're a good person. Otherwise, brace yourself for an emotional journey.

i massage her all the time. she lets me spank her even. i'm the only person she's opened up too and she really trusts me i feel. but when it comes to anything like p and v related she gets triggered

I would tell you to marry her but
>no hymen no diamond

try raping her and when you're done losing your virginity just tell her it was a prank (GONE SEXUAL)

first off i'd like to thank you.
also yeah i tell her all the time that's its me and i'm not going to hurt her ever. i don't have the urge to have sex i just enjoy her company and i love kissing her and spending time with her. i just want her to feel comfortable with me in that manner, i feel like i phrased the post a bit wrong. but yeah. thanks man, sorry if my reply isn't the best.

Please tell me she at least sucks your dick OP!!?? I can't stand the thought of you getting no action.

So there's some progress, good. Like I said, she has to want it. And to lead her to wanting it you gotta practice subtler erotic massages. You gotta get her off every way you can and not be selfish about it. Massaging her sides towards her inner thighs is the right direction. And getting her off with words is very important, girls are emotional beings above all else.

Maybe she'd be up to eventually giving you handies and blowjobs, if she's in control.

>rape survivor

what did she drink too much at a party and fuck some ugly guy? everyone and their mother claims to be a "rape survivor" these days

nah man she's hasn't even given me a handjob

Thanks for the advice user, actually appreciate it

You're going to feel frustrated because progress doesn't look linear. Some days she seems curious, some days she just freaks out at the notion. But time wins out, just be there for her and make her feel safe.

You need to be clear that at some point you would like to try to have sex. This will kill her if you're not calm and organized about it, and the line between praying on her love for you and being able to express your needs in a relationship was the single hardest thing in my own relationship thus far. What worked for me is saying that I would never leave her over it.

Oh and uh glhf.

She was raped as a child. I've seen evidence.
But i see where you're coming from

much love user, thank you.
I have been clear that at some point i'd like to have sex I've told her that we can do something she feels comfortable enough to make that leap.

Thanks again.

Maybe she'd be more into it if she was more in control. Like, you tied up by her level of control.

is that fucking krip? i knew hed go homeless after quitting POE

hey guys hows it going kripparrian here.

Try to slowly and gently ease her into a more physical relationship, and if it works i'd suggest giving her oral as a first step. If you then ever do get to actual sex, her on top would probably make her feel like she has more power and control over the situation

POST a pic of her and we can give you better feedback on what we would do. We are superficial here.

If you wanted advice, go to /adv/.

here you go my hombre.
also i'll go to /adv/ after this thread gets 404'd

Cute. Worth it on that end, at least.