Why are trump supportes so dumb?

why are trump supportes so dumb?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ1Udo-BR7Q
anepigone.blogspot.com/2006/11/white-iq-estimates-by-state.html
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_African-American_population
youtube.com/watch?v=AATDhGrhyjU
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU
truepundit.com/nypd-hillary-clinton-was-wearing-invisible-earpiece-to-receive-stealth-coaching-during-live-nbc-tv-town-hall/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wp0cNRbGzDc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that can't be what was actually said, nobody is really that stupid?

CTR detected

watch the whole video, he said it, it wasn't staged, and there were a bunch more dipshits that said more stupid shit.

Yes, that retard really said that.

>nobody is really that stupid
have you not seen the sate of the world lately? there are a great many people who are that stupid

>LOOK EVERYONE 1 SUPPORTER OUT OF 150 MILLION SAID SOMETHING DUMB
>THIS MEANS THE OTHER 150 MILLION -1 ARE ALSO DUMB

Trumpians actually believe Obama has a time machine. That's why they can blame him for everything.

>150 million trump supporters

add yourself to the retarded trump supporter list

Its not trump supporters. Its americans in general.

More than likely.
Probably also southern. The two go hand in hand.

thats probably the closest thing to a rational explanation one could ever hope for.

Look, the rest of the world has to chime in to make it look they or their opinions matter.
How cute.

>number of college degrees
I know you millennials think that it makes you smarter, but maybe you should look at the type of degrees, not just the number of them. I hear women's studies is getting popular in your liberal states.

I will refer you to my previous postplease, name one place in the world that isn't fucked up and overrun with morons.
Americans are just more vocal about it due to not having to worry about the dumb-asses in charge taking offense and sending them to prison or just straight up killing them for it. (Europe & mid east respectively)

there's a video of hillary supporters getting asked questions and being completely clueless as well. who gives a shit, most americans don't know anything about politics. if they did absolutely no one would be voting for hillary

>triggered trumper pupper
Caps lock is cruise control for cool.

Exactly this. Every second person in those states probably has a gender studies degree that is at once cripplingly expensive, and not worth the paper it's printed on.

/thread

>Texas is not on this list
Calling bullshit on the whole damn thing. There's NO WAY we're not AT LEAST in the top 10 worst educated states. Thats fucking impossible.

Happens on all sides about all topics. You cherry pick people, you edit, you ask misleading questions, etc etc.

They're not stupid, they're scared. And everyone gets stupid when they're scared. Plus it doesn't help that our education system is shit. They're always being asked the most basic of questions and they always give a stupid answer because they edit out the people who answer correctly. Its propaganda.

There is nothing productive nor can you make intellectual progress by making a category of people look stupid by posting an example. Every belief, mindset, religion, ideology has been supported by someone deemed stupid.

You probably know this, you know better, but you'll dismiss it just to get a rise out of people because you oppose their ideas. If rhetoric and/or insults are your ammunition, do you think you're more intelligent than your opposition? Conclusions without premise is a frequent habit.

thats honestly a big part of why republicans are anti education, they want a stupid populous because the uneducated are more likely to vote republitard. as long as you dont touch their bibles and guns and and let them hate gays

defund education, give vouchers to religious schools, that will fix everything. low taxes, cut spending, gerrymander (but both sides do this), make it harder for people to vote, especially democrats

believing this is real. why are Hillary supporters so disparate?

>people who are uneducated get scared easier*
ftfy. a stupid person will always look up to someone smarter than they are, trusting that they'll know what to do better than they would.

actually its polishing the turd, not controlling the record. I meant correcting the record, sorry.

>disparate
>adjective
essentially different in kind; not allowing comparison.
"they inhabit disparate worlds of thought"

They're smart, and Trump supporters are not.

Main stream Republicans in this country are incredibly stupid. Obama is Muslim, Obama wants to kill your grandparents, Obama was born in Kenya. Sarah Palin. Women who are raped won't get pregnant because their bodies know.
Hundreds of insanely STUPID beliefs.
Hundreds.
Absolute fucking morons.

wow this gullible to believe anything you hear.

you're the only retard stating that.

The biggest threat to the conservative party in America isn't terrorists or communists. It's fundamentalists who want to incorporate their religious beliefs into politics and hiding this obvious truth. If religious fanatics were not only outed out of the overall mindset of conservative ideas, but openly so and secularism was one of their top priorities, there may be a strong shift in favor of conservative ideas.

posting from kindergarten.

really kid. this is your model. how dumb do you have to be.

I am a Liberal but have many conservative leaning beliefs. But the religious aspect of the Republican party, especially the old school idiots, keep me from making any moves towards the party. What a bunch of fucking assholes

no,they are implying everyone in the state is smart. which rational people know is impossible.
funny part is they won't go into greater detail with their argument. it falls apart to rapidly.

stupid millennial.

name one republican who has ever said this.

that is from comedycentral, it's set up. but nice job fucking reposting the same exact one you did yesterday.

was that an answer little man?

of course they don't say it but it's part of their conspiration

>kid

Butthurt detected

>muh millenial

So how's life not having a college degree?

can i get video link, cunt?

you have any proof of these statements kid?
or is anyone who doesn't agree with you is an automatic republican?

more speculation form an uneducated source.
nothing to see here.

This is all you need to know.

so you can't then. ever think it might be in your head where this exists?

Ohhhhh I see because you posted that picture every single Trump supporter MUST be that dumb... Nice try Google.

>muh forced daily show meme

cool

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ1Udo-BR7Q

Spoken like a true redneck with no college experience whatsoever.

Its almost like people think you dont take classes in other subjects WHILE you study one subject in particular (for your degree). Womans studies, for example. Its a useless degree, but you still had to take Math, Creative Writing, Philosophy, et al. to graduate in the first place. Multiple degrees means you spent more time 'book learnin' than you did sitting on a farm waiting for the harvest to come in. So depending on your definition of "smarter", yes. More degrees means learning more things.

implying you could make me butthurt.
face it you a child. plain and simple.
it not my fault you act like one.
as for college? my life is fine.
glad I'm not some little snob posting on the internet.

>People still taking comedy sketches and cherrypicked video clips seriously
Yup this guy represents 45% of voters because I saw an image where he wore a Trump hat and said something dumb.

This country is fucked.

Too bad red states still have lower IQs on average. Even when you consider only whites.

anepigone.blogspot.com/2006/11/white-iq-estimates-by-state.html

Well, it's safe to assume no one is truly left or right, but somewhere in between. Someone like Rush Limbaugh, he's not a Christian nor does he subscribe to everything he says, he knows he can make money and if he makes arguments that sound agreeable (rhetoric), then his customers are happy and he gets his paycheck. When they know they can get more than money, but political support by their voice, they need to be a textbook stereotypical Republican in order to get their listeners/customers on the same mindset to support a specific candidate.

Labeling yourself something that people have a whole list of ideas and mindset only tells your opposition or friends that you're subscribed. Listening to a variety of media/news/talking-heads you support and/or oppose is the only way to get a better idea where you stand. It's never going to go full blown left or right, but you need to make it clear to others where you generally stand and what you don't like about the party/ideology/team in order for them to see you as an individual rather than just a sheep with a parrots head.

you read british trash tabloids.
I really needed to know this?

So theres this new concept called "funding", and it means that the government sets aside some money to pay for the things it cares about the most. And theres a priority list for each party. And education is far DOWN on the GOPs list, while its in the top 3 for democrats.

And in case that goes over your head, when you CUT funding to something it generally means that you DO NOT care about that something enough to continue paying for it. And Republicans have cut funding to education in a lot of their states because they care more about guns than they do books.

do you now what else happened on 9/11
benghazi
did you know that obama was president during that mess?

muh education. all that money and this is the best you can do. brag about it on the armpit of the internet.

>Nobody knows for certain who will win on Nov. 8 — but one man is pretty sure: Professor Allan Lichtman, who has correctly predicted every presidential election since 1984.

>And this year, he says, Donald Trump is the favorite to win.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/

No, I haven't read a tabloid in years, but this headline was spot-fucking-on

stale as your underwear kid.

Hard facts from a PhD political scientist/historian. Listen to this guy.

>I'm not some little snob posting on the internet
That is exactly what you are. You two are arguing opposite sides of the same shit. You both sound like pretentious assholes to me who think your shit doesn't stink.

Also, check'd.

Trump will either quit or be assasinated within 6 months

aww babby butthurt?

Yeah, learn from history!

After the Nazi takeover, Germany got beaten by a Russian - American alliance.
After the muslim takeover, Germanistan will be beaten by a Russian - American alliance.

Eh, I could see him quitting, that's for damn sure.

>Spoken like a true redneck with no college experience whatsoever.

I love it when so called liberals expose themselves as the elitist rich asshole they are. Only pretending to care about the poor for votes and "w-why are you voting against your own interest!" bullshit lol

Nice rebuttal.

but still no big bad republicans saying this on the record is there kid.
don't bother posting your childish speculation.

Highest IQ is Monatana which is solid red. stay triggered little baby

sure kid

but his parents neglected to give him a name.

they learned when back in the days of reagan not to come out and say things like that. they replace words to hide meaning. but every republican state defungs public education and gives vouchers for religious school, i am a teacher in the state of NC. pat mccrory and his gang did this for the last 4 years. they are now being voted out because they are passing things the populous dont want.
the republican experiments in kansas and scottwalker etc have been miserable failures.

>having to go with this retarded made up bullshit scenarios after realizing all your shilling is for nothing and hillary will lose

whatever helps you sleep at night I guess

Literally every other source has Montana nowhere near the top.

Nice cherry pick. Someone posted that same picture not too long ago.

fuck off asshole. we don't want your opinion.

Furthermore. We're talking about average. Among whites only, red states still take up the bottom a lot more than blue.

Heard this guy speak. Obvious special needs or paid to act like it.

enjoy your visit from the secret service.

>Nice cherry pick.

says the butthurt fag who post a blog lol.

Must be so frustrating that hillary is losing and literally all you have to ease your butthurt is "muh state IQ!" and even then, the highest IQ states are still red.

Clueless yes but not down right fucking retard like this guy.

>babbys first election

I wish I could be this naive, taking things as literal as you do. It must make life a lot simpler, breaking it down into black and white terms and trusting someone implicitly to tell you the truth in every single scenario.
>b-but they've never SAID it
>so it can't possibly be true whatsoever
>he's never SAID anything racist
>therefore he cannot possibly be a racist

There's this OTHER thing called "policies", those are pretty important too.

worthy of the poster

been looking for this gif for a while, good lookin out

lol. That's literally not true.

I hope Hillary loses. I can't stand her.

That said, I could see him quitting. I really could.

You are the most butthurt person in this thread. I've rustled your jimmies, and I wasn't even trying to. Serious question: how old are you? Really?

Trump baby detected.

There is some truth to this. I have many conservative principles but stay far away from the the repubes the since 2004 for this very reason.

I thought I told you no more of your childish speculations.
if you can't prove it shut up.

>DUDE ITS TOTALLY REAL I GET MY NEWS FROM THE DAILY SHOW IM SMART AND IM ONLY 15!

Kill yourself. The "LOOK AT THIS RETARD WHO SUPPORTS SOMEONE I DONT LIKE!" is the dumbest pleb """""""""argument"""""""""" ever. Only idiots themselves do it

>Look at this loser who supports Hillary!

see?

sure kid. look at the states by county.

cause they are americans?

Cherry picked: yes
People actually that stupid: also yes

Clarification: I could see Trump quitting, but I don't think he'll get assassinated.

Oddly enough, that has a few similarities with this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_African-American_population

I heard trump will wear his red power tie to the debates.....hmmm think hed look better in a white power tie

an expert in homosexuality.

It literally is. Its funny that all you have is "muh IQ" while Hillary is getting ready to lose. Must get you so angry, huh? You sure are smart for bitching about cartoon frogs!

Dude chill that damage control.

Game over

sorry didn't read what ever that was you call a post.
don't argue with children. try someone else. maybe they will pay attention to you "special needs"

If Trump gets assassinated, it would only unite not only Trump supporters, but libertarians, swing voters, the entire GOP, and the democratic party would have to spend the next decade or two looking for jobs elsewhere.

You know that's the funny thing. I see trump as the president having the least issue with domestic terrorism. Foreigners hate him, but he is putting up a wall!

Win/win

like you could ever kid

[Citation needed]

>That said, I could see him quitting. I really could.

thats a retarded idea and you yourself are retarded for voicing this as anything other than a joke

the classic. "he doesn't agree with me so he must support Trump"
stale and lame as always.

If you're stupid enough to take the time machine joke seriously, then you are a retard and a baby.
And support Hair Drumpf.

Interesting. I hadn't thought of that.

Truth. Also, as a blue state Republican, I would think that Obama had a higher chance of getting assassinated. I feel like people who are crazy enough to shoot a President would actually like Trump.

Again, I'm a blue state Republican that will be voting Trump in November

Hence why I linked the estimates taking only whites into consideration.

kid incase you haven't noticed, we're posting anonymously.

>It is
>Only posted one cherry-picked youtube video source

Ok.

Also the election is rigged. Hillary won't lose.

Ben garrison has lost all manner of innuendo. He might as well write down what he is trying to say because his new "screaming people label everything" art style sucks.

>all these panicking hillary shills
lol

how about staying out of it.

Sick rebuttal, dude.

I'm not a trump supporter but I do hope Hillary loses. She'll make democrats look so bad if gets in office. She's already giving us a bad name. Let Trump win. Give republicans a bad name instead.

>kid
It's really clear when you're samefagging.

Seriously, I want to know how old you are, given that you're calling a 32-year old Republican a kid.

Please tell me why that's retarded. I'm voting for the guy in November, but he does have a history of backing out of things. I prefer it to Hillary's history of lying and treason, but hey, still.

implying that was me.
tard much?

I love it when rednecks have no rebuttals so they start posting ad hominem attacks that boil down to "LOL LIBERALZ SO DUM LOOK AT HOW ELITIST THEY ARE ABOUT THEIR BOOK LEARNIN".

This bipartisan government is bullshit. The fact that we have to have a group of people make decisions for us? How lazy can we get? Fuck republicans, fuck democrats. This is some serious oppression bullshit.

Anarchy is the true way. Now, before you run your fucking cocksuckers about how I should enjoy getting robbed/raped/killed/etc, know the true meaning of Anarchy. It literally means that religion and government are involved as little as possible. It doesn't have to mean a true absence of either. It means that the communities will band together to help each other, handle crimes as a community and teach their children valuable skills such as sustenance farming, carpentry, etc. If people these days would stop being so complacent and actually get some callouses on their hands with REAL work, this country can pull itself out of its own ass and run effectively.

>muh IQ
>muh cherry picked source

I posted a picture, not a youtube video. Its funny that you keep harping about "muh IQ" when you are stupid lol.

Notice how you have provided no source at all and are just butthurt because Hillary is losing

stay mad sweetheart :)

truth maybe?

Your autism has gained you 2 separate anons calling you a fucking retard right now. Guess you missed that when you started screaming "STUPID!!" at the top of your lungs when you couldn't think of anything else to say.

implying you know what same fagging is.

sure thing virgin. stay angry/sexually frustrated

It's some youtube video showing horrible inaccurate results. Look at how high Texas is.

The picture is from a youtube video. Check the filename. Also I provided two sources.

Trump-supporter IQ sure is showing right now.

apparently a comedy central bit

>proven wrong
>lol tl;dr "special needs" kek omg zozzel

sure thing, kiddo.

I'll be voting for him because he hasn't promised anything really. Ergo, he will be the most honest president we have had in years.

Also Hillary is fucking spooky.

You still haven't answered my question, though. How old are you?

Just in case you don't know how this internet thing works, telling us your age won't lead us to your house. We want to know how old you are.

Tell us.

Holy shit my sides

Because they are American, of course.

>32
>not a kid

jesus christ.

he is wearing a trump cap after all.

first response I received was an ad homin.
did I cry about it?
replace redneck with nigger in your post.
now who do you sound like?
right, a redneck. you're as smart as a redneck.
how about that.

Haha if 32 is a kid to you, now I REALLY want to know your age, and why you're on Cred Forums

>Also I provided two sources.

those were cherry picked :)

youre still angry that hillary is going to lose and have nothing but this pathetic "muh IQ" argument, even though you yourself are a very stupid person

Well, both sides do it, and both sides are retarded
Welcome to political discussions in 2016

Why should anyone give a flying fuck in this sub?

there is no sound here kid. we post anonymously.
where are you getting this from?

/Thread

That's just being American. Don't get your facts confused

Both of you are retarded

Samefag here.

Wait, so you grabbed a random picture that fit your agenda and didn't even know where it's origins came from.

Nice job lmao.

Lol. He keeps repeating himself. Just like Trump. I'm done with you. Next.
Pregaming and browsing Cred Forums before going out is pretty fun. I might wear my MAGA hat again tonight to get free drinks out of thirsty white women with daddy issues.

>actually thinking this brain dead, corrupt, walking corpse that said she would respond with military action against Russia on just the suspicion of them hacking would be a good president

lol

>there is no sound
>we post anonymously
What browser are you using? I think you may need to update by deleting System32.

Then it should refresh once you restart your computer. You should have sound on here, Cred Forumsrother.

only faggots use zozzle.
where was I proven wrong. just because its like that in you bubble doesn't mean its different in the real world where the rest of us live.

we can all do this

youtube.com/watch?v=AATDhGrhyjU

Lol. Kaine 2016

fuck off kid.
done this before

Why are hillary supporters voting on a corpse?

>muh IQ

cherry picking articles about IQ wont change the fact that Hillary is going to lose

angrily type some pissy little comment if you want to sweetheart :)

No, seriously? What's your age? I won't judge, now I'm curious.

>first response i received was ad homin (sic)
>did I cry about it?
Probably not because it was followed up by an actual rebuttal, which you conveniently ignored just to call them "stupid" over and over again.

More to the point, every response you had to your original post brought up a logical point that you conveniently glossed over to call them names for. Did you bitch about them? Yes. You're in the process of bitching about them right now. And its tedious.

...you think Trump supporters are even 25% of that number? Lol

well that makes it official

>all within 5 points of each other
>a curve or smooth plot would have them nearly all the same number

Very information. Much usefulness.

hitler did nothing wrong.

>h-hillary totally has people show up at her rallies to the same degree as Trump!

shhhh, no tears. Only dreams now

When? 1970? Now I wanna know your age. I'm gonna guess...62.

>so new that "omg kek zozzle" was taken seriously

jesus fucking christ this thread is pure cancer. pic related.

Could have been some random dude paid to say dumb shit. Could have just been some random cherrypicked retard. At the end of the day it's irrelevant.

It's like finding some nigger in the ghetto who doesn't know how to read and then pretending he represents all niggers.

you own this site? you make the rules?
the only age rule is eighteen to be here.

are you a doctor?

That would be a solid defense except that the candidate himself says shit that stupid on regular basis, and half the dummies in this country love him. He is very clearly the candidate of the stupid. A good portion of what he says is demonstratively false and his followers don't care.

>Very information. Much usefulness.

CTR shill in action with outdated and cringy "le epic memes"

Oculus Drump

like women look at you.
you should be a comedian.

>Brexit
>Farrage

Literally fuck your own face. You're no better than the rest of us, you pretentious cunt. Your version of Trump supporters just voted for you to leave the fucking union, thereby destroying the value of your currency and putting your economy at risk.

No need to get offended, I am simply and genuinely curious as to how old one has to be for a 32 year old with kids of his own to still be a "kid." Really, I just want to know. Teach me your curmudgeonly ways. It will help me when I am older, and can scream at my kids for being retarded.

>mfw 31 of USA's states have an average IQ lower than 100
And muricunts wonder why the world calls them stupid.

Koko the gorilla has an IQ between 70 and 95 for fucks sake. At her best she ranks higher than the average of 20 fucking states.

>half the dummies in this country love him.
In other words, the other half of the dummies love Hillary?

again did I cry?

You're still crying.

>implying it's not the creationists pulling the average down

Hoo boy, gramps is getting pissed.

I'm gonna up my guess. 63.

They sure do. ;) It's really easy to begin with. It's even easier when they see the MAGA hat. They get wet when they see a fit and handsome black guy with a MAGA hat on. I'm sure they have boyfriends too

>, thereby destroying the value of your currency and putting your economy at risk.

>liberal shills pretending like they know anything about economics

awww, youre so adorable when youre mad :)

wow the autism. the retardation. so much in one person. time to call Guinness.

TRUMPTASTIC!!!! Let's vote for Trump/Hillary cause so much is going to change right? I mean American politicians are all just high priced corporate whores, but I'm sure real change is going to happen......Just the fact that the presidential election comes down to these two fucking clowns should be enough to make us question what in the fuck is wrong with our government, but here we are....Soo many people that refuse to think for themselves and question how this country is run. I think we can do better America.

You are literally crying

Both are fools and Criminals....

Although Hillary is gonna die of illness anyway, so it does not even really matter.

There is some truth in there btw.
Tolerance does not mean you have to be tolerant of intolerance.

>why are trump supportes so dumb?
You're calling Trump supporters dumb, yet you blindly believe something that happened on a comedy network.
I bet you were going to vote for that old guy that no one remembers

yet all of the hilltards are sucking it up.
strange isn't it?

whoa dude, youre like, so deep and stuff!

*takes bong rip

still implying.

We are all going to lose you dolt. We are going to have the poster child of celebrated ignorance as our president courtesy of a complete abandonment of reality or truth. Regardless of the election outcome, his candidacy alone is proof that the system has failed. We have a reality show star who we absolutely know is lying about a good portion of his claims, is basically playing a character, and we know can't possibly deliver on his claims, and people still support him. The Republican party is proven void of any character or dignity.

sure kid. lonely pathetic life must suck.

this

Both great men who have a valid plan.
Devil's in the details, though.
Hitler's implementation was a bit shoddy, probably because a decent anti-diarrheal wouldn't be on the market for another 20 yrs.

>yfw picking statistics
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton

underrated post

Lol. If you say so ;)

Say. What drink should I ask for first? Or should I do the usual "whatever you're having"?

That was actually hilarious they interviewed and asked for a black guy everyone was white.
Hilarious reporter

We should start a betting pool on how old this guy is.

We've got one guy saying 63, I'm going to guess 58. Any other takers?

Or don't vote.

Actually, thats exactly what it fucking means. Tolerating something means putting up with it even though you disagree with it. You disagree with intolerance, thereby making it something you're now forced to tolerate.

When you DONT tolerate a differing opinion, you BECOME intolerant of that opinion. Making you a fucking hypocrite.

So which one is it? You want an echochamber or you want a discussion?

>baptist convention
or as i like to call it: american isis

the author of that sure does seem bias against Trump. Where's the badmouthing of Hillary?

The funny thing is that you bring your shit to Cred Forums because you know Cred Forums isn't going to put up with your shit.
Fuck off, OP.

Its quite easy to trigger these Trump Tards isnt it?

>still talking

its amazing, ive never seen someone miss the point this badly.

obama supporters are just as retarded. they all thought he was jesus and blacks only voted for him for freebies.

He's old, he can't help it.

If you are a Hillary supporter then you indeed are an idiot.

Do NOT fall for the Plantation Party bait.

Hillary lost all her butthurt, NEVER TRUMP, support after saying she planned to introduce a 65% estate tax

Shes fucking dead in the water and all those inflated memes polls will do nothing and she will flounder at the debate. At this point, its just her shills posting their swan song memes as the last of their breath is drawn from their lungs. Post what you must, you are already dead

youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU

I'm going to say 65. He sounds like someone who was posting earlier today. You have to be retired to have that much time on your hands.

Trump read Mein Kempf and got carried on with that probably some Hitler history, asked his people do you think im doing a great job YES BOSS MAI I HAVE DA MONEY BOSS.
so he fucked up he is going to lose

We should start a betting pool on why the fuck it matters. Or who the fuck cares.

>not that user
>27
And you sound like the ungrateful brats that our elders constantly bitch about. No wonder everyone hates our fucking generation. Pieces of shit like you fuck it up for the rest of us. But don't worry, life gets a lot easier once you graduate high school, you fucking cunt.

Lol
All these stupid butthurt american sheeple here trying to redpill each other.

Your system is a big hoax, dont even bother voting.

Not voting is probably the only way to fix it actually.

what if I'm not a fan of white nationalism and just want trump to lose?

>huffpost

kys you 40 year old faggot

kek

except you friendo

Which one?

Maybe because all Cred Forums can do is talk about real-life race wars? I'm pleasantly surprised by how civil these threads are on Cred Forums

>implying i have a vested interest
it's not my country your flushing down the drain. you chose two terrible candidates and you fight over which is slightly better than the other, when you make it perfectly clear that they are both populist liars.

you think a two party system is democracy? that's just a slightly better than a one party system, but it's still not a true democracy. it's an oligarchy. enjoy your freedumb.

Check'd
I'm gonna guess 69. My favorite number.

it's a lever, not a handle. an indian must be behind this ignorant misnomer.

HA, you got to give it to conservatives. Their bumper stickers are pretty hilarious sometimes.

Reminder that Trump is so bad that for a while most of the country was pretty sure he was a plant that was purposely failing to help Hilary.

Anyone who die-hards over either end of the political spectrum is a moron.

Was this incoherent non sequitur supposed to mean anything? You write like a complete fucking imbecile.

try again

and Cred Forums is just as much of an echo chamber as that subreddit is. You know this. Of course anti-trump shit wouldn't fly there.

Do you think he will post his age?

>Hitler
>Devils in the details

That's putting it mildly to say the least.

check the sources, not the url.
>how2research.jpg

The old guy who keeps calling everyone, even people who are clearly adults, "kid."

I care. I'm 45, and old people that bitch like him are why people think my generation sucks.

Fuck him, you guys are cool

How does Hillary plan to win the debate? Easy by Clinton standards: cheating is all set.

NYPD: Hillary Clinton Was Wearing “Invisible” Earpiece To Receive Stealth Coaching During Live NBC TV Town Hall

>NYPD sources involved with the NBC
>forum’s security detail confirm Clinton was
>wearing an ‘inductive earpiece,” the same
>technology employed by almost all lead
>Broadway actors to receive forgotten lines
>and stealth off-stage cues from directors.

Sauce: truepundit.com/nypd-hillary-clinton-was-wearing-invisible-earpiece-to-receive-stealth-coaching-during-live-nbc-tv-town-hall/

I don't know and I don't care. I like what the other guy said about retirement, I'm gonna guess 65 too

A super one

That was Sharpton I believe who started that rumor?
What college did he attend? They told us in school but I wasn't listening.

“This should not be a close election, but it will be, and the reason it will be is not because of Hillary’s flaws,”
-Obama

What else would it be if not her flaws!? Funny he also mentions sexism....of course they'd use that excuse.

your generation does suck you fucking hillbilly. you'll be going to the ovens when the time comes.

>women getting raped in the streets
>people looting stores
>refusing to go to work to restock them
>stealing guns and forming gangs unchecked
>no cops to reinforce the laws that protect our safety
>we're savages left to our own devices

Anarchy is literally the fucking apocalypse if you're not a white male.

>try and fail to make any sort of point

>"I-I totally dont care though!"

>pathetic edgy sophomoric 15 yr old tier "its doesnt even matter man" speil

weak as fuck

Nice reverse engineering of a Clinton meme you unoriginal tosser.

What people seem to forget is that hitler brought germany out of one of the worst depressions any country has ever experienced. The jews were obviously the problem becausr when he started kicking them out, the country began to prosper again. The US should have backed germany in ww2 but the japanese ruined that for everyone.

There are literally tons of links to sources if you just scroll down a tiny bit.

How do you not know how to use computers for anything else but your precious maymays?

The wall is no problem druglords have fucking tunnels he just wants to get generate some jobs, by the wall wich he will probably would contract a private owned by him, just like the mafia people need to realize this here is a video of how mexicans don`t want to be in the U.S.A
and the border patrol also CBP just look the other way plain day light.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wp0cNRbGzDc

I think he's 20-30 and possibly unemployed or under-educated. G.E.D. perhaps? Or elected class clown during highschool?

but we are the majority? the second the shit hits the fan we would come together to do what we have already proven we are great at, killing browns

I'm starting to think old people just hate everyone who's younger than them. But that'd make sense anyways. Anyone younger than them would be the age of one of their children, grand children, great grand children, etc. How could you take someone that age seriously, when you had to wipe someone that ages bottom when they shat themselves in kindergarten? Whatever, ranting. All I'm saying is they always have a point, because we always end up being total cunts in every single scenario.

except in the case of the negroes it's actually true

This. When Auschwtiz 2.0 starts up the glory will return!

O...kay. Not sure how being 45 makes me a hillbilly, but have fun accusing random people of being hillbillies! One day you'll be right, and he'll just
>smile at you with that toothless grin
>squeeeeee squee squee squee
>he'll advance with no words, only pig noises
>tears will start to roll down your face as you see the biggest cock you've ever seen come out of his overalls
Thanks Obama

Bro, I have to respectfully disagree with you.
He maybe one of our generation.

>Oh yeah, well us retards thought Trump was a plant by Hillary so yeah how does that make you feel about supporting him, huh? Now we desperatly cling to the idea that hes a Putin plant in an ever more retarded conspiracy theory

It amazes me just how stupid you shills are to actually think shit like this makes a good point, or that any Trump supporter would read something like that and then change their mind completely and start supporting Hillary

>the words of a former _____ matter over the president literally saying "we're not paying for the wall"

max kekerino

>imprison political opposition
>we're totally not nazis

>newforgs that know not the meme nor the intelligence calling out everything that disagrees with them a shill.
>even completely true, 7 points of IQ would be indescernable across a country
>back to tumblr, wouldn't even make a good poltard

Once Trump became a thing they had no reason to hide it. They have a chance where the strongest leader on the planet might share the same sentiment as them.

No, the country got better because he initiated government-funded social programs.

Note: Germany was doing great with plenty of Jews in power before WWI. It was only because of England and France kicking them when they were down that they were in an economic depression.

Obama actually did take lots of vacation time tho, the fuck did he do for two terms but waste time and money, you guys are such faggots