B

b,
is it better to be single or to be married ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qicdi1aVQh0&ab_channel=Simonmac69
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's no reason to get married unless you're religious.

Single. This isn't a serious question. Single, always. NEVER get married. Marriage is a fucking deathtrap for guys.

Source?

yeah, need it too. for science stuff,

What's this from? Why would they send a single newfag cop to take on an entire gang? I bet you this in Europe and they're refugees so they don't want them to get arrested.

>science stuff
gtfo little child

If you are a woman, married.

If you are a man, single.

and you, go & and do this!

Being this faggy

it's also good way to make sure your partner get what they are entitled to in case you die

Seriously OP, what's the source?

only a trailer 1;20 youtube.com/watch?v=qicdi1aVQh0&ab_channel=Simonmac69

don't be too harsh on him. he must be a nice guy, knowing fucks about rugby. I enjoyed that one game of the Japanese.

thank you, oh mighty user!
it's even better with all that british sound.

i'm a literal fag and being married to another guy is great. I recommend being a fag. Good sex, great company. We're more like a duo than a married couple.

Married. But only if you are compatible. It is better to be single then married to someone you don't really get along with.

Thanks user. Just as I thought, cop is a newfag in the film. You'd think they'd train them how to fight before sending them to jobs, and alone on top of that. Still not unrealistic with British cops tbh after all they ignored the Rotherham rapes.

Long term gay couples always seem to be weirdly non-jealous. The ones I know routinely invite other people into their bed. They both have different "types" but humor each other (or have a 4-some).

Out of curiosity are you like this? My theory is that removing the possibility of breeding creates a huge psychological impact, essential removing that aspects removes the jealous factor.

Marriage is for people that actually enjoy supporting lesser humans. Unless of course she is really hot, in which case it is for people that want the government to say she is your own property.

Movie called "Riot" from 2012. Also called GBH

Marriage can be pretty cool. Regular sex is nice. It can be a fucking nightmare too. Choose wisely.

That's pretty spot on. Sex is somewhat casual or more 'social', although emotional attachments are still 'monogamous'. So we have pretty broad kinks collectively and are pretty permissive with each other physically. Emotionally we belong to ourselves however, so a fundamental fidelity still exists, even more so in some aspects.

both have thier pros and cons

Honestly I was a bit jealous of my wife being able to be home and not have a job. She didn't work for the first 3 years of our marriage, more or less (she did some odd jobs and craft work, made a little money).

However, I love her and liked making her happy. Now she has a job and its much better. Thanks to the early pressure I learned how to make my household run on a single income budget. Now its like I have all the money in the fucking world.

With 2 incomes I have savings, investments, expensive vacations, the works. I'm no fucking millionaire but let me tell you not having to stress over money is fucking ~paradise~.

Now we are looking at getting her a corporate job so I can stay home and run the household when we have kids. Right now she cleans and I cook, but I am better cook, better at chores and honestly will be a far better parent because she is not very patient.

So I'm almost ready to live the dream and be a stay at home Dad.

And for you naysayers who think she is going to cuck me, I romance the fuck out of her (and I install spyware on her electronics so I would know if she was feeling unsatisfied).

Also if her parents die I'll be loaded. Not Trump loaded, but enough so I wouldn't have to work. I probably got 20 or 30s years before that tho ; (

Never marry. Never have kids. It fucking sucks. Women and kids sick the life out of You !!!

Cute~. :)

Not gonna lie sounds pretty sweet. However while I'm the most accepting dude you could hope to find I just don't like men : (. I can't even understand how anyone could be attracted to the male form, not even my wife. I'm just not wired that way. Ah well. My wife actual wants me to fuck this other chick we both know, but even though she assures me its ok, its a kink thing, she would love a threesome with her, etc, I am still pretty certain its a trap.

Also on my end if another guy ever touched her I'd go apeshit on him. I am aware of the hypocrisy, but she also likes me being jealously possessive.

Such is life.

>Fuck different girls
>get them preggo
>deny saying its mine
>mfw you're both single and married

Jokes on them, I ain't got shit! Hahaha!

You know we first ran into this problem in the beginning. The best thing I can say is communicate.And communicate alot. So your doubts, even saying them to her face will get the conversation going. I had a similar convo with my S.O. to the tune of, "Honestly I'd love to bring ____ into the bedroom, but I'd be jealous if you'd ask me to let you _____". Then we got to talking about our insecurities, reassurances and boundaries were drawn, and we have a framework where we ensure that neither of us go forward if one of us feels iffy about a situation. So we always protect our nuclear relationship instead of trying to be martyrs to each other.

As for the gay thing, it is what it is :^)

Ya, we're open and communicate and all that fun shit. It LOOKS good. It seems good.

But it has not been tested. Like glowing metal before its quenched, it might cracked

>As a man
Single
>As a woman
Married

Obvious reasons.

You're asking the wrong question.

Is it better to be together or marry?
Answer is And together is better then single. Single life sucks man.