Does anyone on here have, or have any stories about mental illness? Or have any thoughts about it in general?

Does anyone on here have, or have any stories about mental illness? Or have any thoughts about it in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=17JTv4G74bU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it doesn't exist, every "mental illness" is just attention-seeking faggotry

/thread

haha xD

Go to LGBT board

I dated a bi polar chick for 3 years.
nobody wants to deal with those kinds of shitty problems. They are all selfish, forcefully bending and twisting you to do what they "need" you to do because of their illnesses. dont chew so loud, dont blink so much, turn down the music, dont turn so fast, dont make jokes like that, dont use that word near me, or that one, or that one. omg do you not care about my illness!? you fucking monster!!

my mental illness is social anxiety type 2 it is extremely rare and i was born with it beacuse im special and i also have extreme multi-personality-disorder so you should realy stay the fuk away from me

that's my mother .-.

That's not bipolar, that's called being a bitch.

i have this weird disorder where i yell nigger real loud and people and leave burning crosses in their yards. funny thing is my illness only reacts around black people. everyone is too selfish to be my friend though, nobody cares.

I feel like I'm legit retarded

Dated a bipolar bitch for 2 years. Exact same experience.

It can be hereditary, can happen due to stress, shocking of the nerves (hitting your head against concrete), severe pain for a prolonged period of time, etc.

People see it as a fun thing to have a mental illness, like schizophrenia and bipolarity, but having a mental illness is hell, for you, and the ones around you.
Most of them are can't be treated, only "sedated" for a period of time.

Btw faggots, depression is the easiest form of mental disadvantage that once can experience, snap out of it cucks.

I'm diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder (it's like schizophrenia with a bipolar twinge). I hear hallucinations of other people's thoughts when I'm around them, and I make tulpas on accident when thinking about people.

Reality is hard to define when you're looking through a skewed perception, but it usually helps me to remind myself that my hallucinations physically exist as electrical patterns going through my brain. I've noticed some people actually respond to my hallucinations though, and I've also seen kinetic force be distributed through nothing and all sorts of whacky hijinks. However, no one believes me because of my diagnosis.

Here's the real bitch though: the psychologists don't have a fucking clue what they're doing to people. Their observational evidence consists of people acting differently when on different drugs. This is pretty commonly known, as when you take supplements and other drugs over extended periods of time there's almost always a change in attitude (though not necessarily for positive or worse). Psychologists have barely even a grasp on what physically is happening inside of a person's brain, and they only know the chemical side of it.

I'm dedicating my life to biophysics for this reason. We're incarcerating and "treating" people with these sedation (and in the case of Seroquel) and mind control/complacency medications. I went off my meds and hallucinate daily, but with 100% accuracy I have been able to determine what is and isn't a hallucination.

I'm also apparently not the average schizo, who freaks the fuck out when this stuff happens to them.

Same. I feel like I shouldn't be retarded, because retarded people aren't self aware of their retardation. But at the same time, I just feel like I am. It gets me down sometimes, and I feel like my friends just don't mention it. Is feeling retarded itself a mental illness?
youtube.com/watch?v=17JTv4G74bU

i often feel like im always going to be slightly "behind" my friends and everyone else. It almost feels like theres some sort of 3-5 year mental gap when it comes to fitting in with people my own age. And by the time i think im at their level, i get this feeling like their too nice to tell me that im actually behind again.

this is exactly how i feel, and while im pretty sure it's just in my head, i can't shake the feeling away

>i can't shake the feeling away
It's prolly because you look like a faggot

fite me irl

Pretty much all this.
Its hell.
I only have anxiety brought on by work stress.
But it opened my eyes to the facts, you have nothing without health, you can't control when its coming only manage it when it hits, and medical science knows about two fifths of fuck all about the humna brain.

I have borderline personality disorder, mom has it too and dad has ocd
I can't really connect with people and can't maintain friendships for very long at, I have a few sets of life goals I cycle through usually. I feel like I just adapt to the people around me and a lot of the time I don't care about any one person in the world, and don't sense myself

Makes me want to kill myself but then I have good days where I feel like I'm on top of the world, usually not much inbetween

yeah bipolar is an entire illness. that girl is just a bitch. bipolar is manic and depressive. i mean,you can be bipolar and do those things,but bipolar is not that,diagnostically.

Retards

I feel the same, either total shit or best moments in my life. That's really hard to live with some days tho. Dunno if I have an actual mental illness or something, since I've never seen a doctor about that

I once stayed awake for 4 days straight due to severe insomnia, I started to hallucinate gunfire and cannons

I love Tats. But it takes me months to stop regretting it. I love my newest one, but hate it at the same time. Opinions,

Do you notice anything specific like lower grades or lacking performance in activities or is it such pure paranoia?

It's not the tat you don't like, it's the placing.

I dont mind the placing as much, because I have plans for my forearm. I dunno what it it

Can you tell us more please, I would like to know about your hallucinations. It is interesting.

^

Here's a list of several mental illnesses in my pic

>Be 18
>go to psych hospital for wanting to kill myself
>get full body inspection
>get an empty room with suicide-proof everything
>can't even sleep the first night
>there's 6 other men there.
>one's homeless and suicidal
>one is only there because of his wife slowly dying and he's sad about it.
>realize there's people who have it worse, but i still want to die
>group therapy sessions twice a day.
>leave after a while and realize how much i missed my life
>kinda still don't like life, but i'm better now

Well take a pick. My fience is neck deep in depression, she forgot to order her new patch of antidepressants and we were pretty broke so she didnt want to tell me.

Yesterday her hormonal levels were off the charts. I pushed her awake in the morning and she called me a cocksucker and told me I should fuck off she is not moving, so I had to take our kid to kindergarten and I was about half an hour late for work becaude of it.

I came home after work and she was just crying and crying. Firstly cuz how she treated me and then secondly she just cried about crying it was pretty fucked.

Then I told her something funny at work and she kept repeating it and laughing and laughing, then we went to bed and she was horny, I got my lil sucker in her and she cried telling me to keep going, I have a rape fantasy like any man but this was just hurtful, I couldn't go through with it so she cried about beeing a horrible person. Then I rummaged and wrecked the pill cabinet and found One Pill and that was enough to get her back.

Its like this every 3 months or a so for the past 13 years