Long story short, I got ripped off for $200 by a weed dealer...

Long story short, I got ripped off for $200 by a weed dealer. I was a retard and could have prevented it by being less trusting, but they still fucked me and my naivety doesn't make it okay to do whatever they want without consequences.
So the good news is this was my first time buying from this guy and his roommate, they are acquaintances of my best friends coworker and don't know my last name, where I live, or anything else about me. But I know where they live and I looked up their address and found which property company they rent their house from. I also haven't threatened them or let them know I'm pissed at them. Also, these guys aren't hard or connected, they're a bunch of rich frat boys.

Here is what I've thought of so far:
>Call their property company and pose as a neighbor and say they're contstantly selling drugs out of their house and having sketchy people over at all hours
>Call the local anonymous crime stoppers hotline and say the same thing (idk if they will care about drug dealers though)
>Throw a cinderblock though their car windshield

If you are going to go for it go all the way.

Tamper with their brakes.

Takes too long. Don't wanna hurt them, just need to break something expensive or get them arrested or kicked out of their house

If you cut their brake lines it will damage a lot of expensive somethings

>guys I did something illegal but the bad man ripped me off, he didn't actually steal from me, I'm just a dumbass who gave someone else an opportunity, but I still wanna show how big my cock is by asking people to give me college level pranks plz personal army

Put sugar in the gas tank!! Why the fuck does nobody know this??

I'd slash tires before I'd brick a window

It's quieter to do and it probably costs them more money to replace 4 tires than 1 windshield

man you are one huge fucking faggot

op is a dumbass
AND
the person that ripped him off is a thief

why do people have so much trouble with this?

not every situation has a good guy and a bad guy. Sometimes they are both retards and jackasses

I'm a cop want me to scare them? What's their name / address or phone?

If they have insurance and all four tires are slashed, their insurance will cover it, but if you only slash THREE

Charge it to the game faggot. You sound like a punk who needed the lesson learned.

OP here.
Trips decides I guess.

Better than a dumbass who lets a petty pot dealer lift $200 off me. Stay buttmad bro.
This. Anyone who's contributing to this shit thread is just baby'ing OP. Hopefully next time he'll get stabbed and left bleeding in an alley somewhere.

interesting piece of knowledge, good to know

You decide, shitlord.

Also heard if you just cut the valve stems you will only pay a small fee and fine if caught but has the same effect to target douche bags as slashing tires

Do this.

Pic related.

Use motor oil to write in their grass "I'm a drug dealer!" Grass will never grow back in that spot again.

Lots of Salt works too.

You paid them $200 to teach you a life lesson.

Don't give it another thought. Move along. Do not fuck yourself over by seeking revenge.

go to the police station and tell them what happened. its 2016 so they may help you.

Good way of thinking user. OP paid to never speak to those guys again, move on.

I'm not "in the game", it's fucking weed, guys.

Yes, I was a dumbass. I was too trusting with people I didn't know. They were dishonest with me so I want to get back at them. Fuck these guys, they think it's okay to rip people off and that people wont do anything about it. I get pissed every time I think of them, a bunch of rich frat guys who have plenty of family money and money from selling weed, and they STILL rup people off because they're so greedy and arrogant.

I'm not letting them get away with this, they're getting some payback.

"For some reason, there's a common rumor about sugar and gas that's been around for decades. Supposedly, if you pour sugar into someone's gas tank, you will disable the car. The sugar is supposed to react with the gasoline and turn into a semi-solid, gooey substance that totally clogs up the gas tank, the fuel lines, and so on.

It sounds great, especially if you have a grudge against someone. The problem with this rumor is that it simply isn't true. As it turns out, sugar doesn't dissolve in gasoline. Pouring sand into the gas tank would have about the same effect as pouring in sugar. The sand or sugar might clog up the filter, and that could disable the car, but it's not a sure thing."

I would, but I really do think I can fuck their shit up really quick with no consequences since I know where they live and that they deal out of their house and they know nothing about me besides my first name and cell number. Plus ifnI wait a month or two they won't connect it to me, they probably rip people off all the time and have a few enemies besides me.

what habbened

Don't really want to spend money on this or do anything that's simply annoying, I want to break something expensive of theirs or get them in trouble with the law.

How did they rip you off?
give deets.

Not original guy but for real it's a lesson. I can tell you from experience that if you get your revenge it will be easier to forget to be fucking careful when buying anything illegal

Mechanic here and you are so fucking wrong, a soda alone can make your car fail, the sugar gets sucked through the fuel lines and start clogging all injectors

[details missing]

shit son, without a back story, for all I know you deserved to get ripped.

call these guys up and direct them to this thread so we may decide what to do if anything.

Wisdom

or call them up, say you got a bullshit deal that they should make good on.

weed dealers are pussies, all you have to do is be the slightest bit alpha and they'll fold, as they're the ones exposed, they're the ones with dope in the house, they're the ones who have everything to lose, not you.

seriously, just act the same way as if the gadget you purchased at walmart is broken out of the box. these dudes aren't going to kill you or even beat you up. they'll hook you up and say to you, never come around again.