What does Cred Forums think about smoking girls?

What does Cred Forums think about smoking girls?

Disgusting, I smoke and I stink.

turns me off, but i smoke, so i guess I'm a hypocrite

Doesn't bother me at all. Think it can look quite cool. I don't particularly like goody goody girls though, unlike most of Cred Forums which wants to fuck their Christian middle-American mothers.

Curious about what Cred Forumstards think of stoner girls or girls that vape

I think it can be pretty hot, as long as they aren't just doing it to be cool.

anybody still smoking cigarettes in 2016 is fucking stupid

Low quality sluts with no respect for themselves and idiotic standards. If you date a girl who smokes and/or doesn't do any sports then you're a degenerate who contributes to this generation of stupid bitches.

Im not an oversensitive pussyboy millenial faggot who cries at "icky smells" so i could really give a shit

cigarettes are a disgusting habit and i won't date a girl who smokes them. i am ok with cannabis, vapes are the best way to go imo..

As long as they don't get loud and obnoxious. The same goes with alcohol, or any kind of drug.

AKA "I wanna fuck my mother, no one else is good enough"

Good point, smoking is what makes women stupid and annoying, its not vapid consumerism or a society that tells people how to feel, cigarettes were the culprit the whole time

Cigarettes are consumerism at its finest

if she smokes, she pokes

Every time you buy something its consumerism dipshit, do you think you are clever?

Are you some faggot D.A.R.E version of Tyler Durden?

you know the expression is "I COULDN'T really given a shit" right?

>is against consumerism
>pays for internet

>smoke cigs
>get sick
>buy pharmaceuticals
Vs.
>buy food
>buy gas for car
>buy necessary clothing

cigs are an instant turn off. however if she knows how to roll joints insta turn on

If she's smoking you need more lube.

>implying I'm against consumerism
Just making a point Cred Forumsro

I prefer them roasted or sometimes grilled

OP here. Thanks guys for your opinions.
Here in Serbia 85% of population smokes.
They think it is "cool".
Also younger population. Every second teenager in Serbia smokes.

Cars in the end waste much more money than cigs and phamaceuticals

But they serve a useful function, whereas cigarettes don't.

Are you all trying to slowly kill yourself because you still can't handle the guilt of what you did in the 90s?

You know they are nearly interchangable? Welcome to english

Cigarettes serve a function: they're nice to smoke, they calm you down, they make you look cool, and they distinguish you from faggots like you.

Not all Serbians are bad.
And no i do not smoke, that's disgusting.

Also Albanians and Croatians are also bad people!

No, they aren't.

No one is forcing you to buy pharmaceuticals, also the amount of tax revenue generated from tobacco alone is enough to make your poorly constructed statement invalid

Killing yourself looks so cool Cred Forumsro carry on

I've heard that about Europe in general.

Hard cultural habit to break. I wish you were all smoking dank weed.

Did your parents support slaughtering the Bosniaks?

Amerifag here. I'd love to visit your reagion. Some of the most beautiful women in the world.

Nah Serbia sucks. People in Serbia suck too.
We are worst country ever.
Did you ever came here to see what NATO did to us?

All I'm saying is that cigarettes are the posterchild for consumerism. The original comment I responded to was claiming consumerism is one of the problems with women, not cigarettes. That's all I'm saying. Don't give a shit if you smoke. Do what you want, buddy, nobody's trying to stop you here.

Its very sexy

Less than a hundred years ago men were sitting 50 stories up on a beam building towers in NYC drunk as fuck with no safety equipment. Now a bunch of pussified man children argue on an anime image board about wether or not they would fuck a girl because she might smell like smoke... real men are extinct at this point..

oh shit I thought I was the only one on Cred Forums feeling that way. it's my fetish

Dalmatia looks cool. But yeah if you all don't have weed to smoke, fuck it.

This

Smoking is stupid, faggot. Sorry you think that taking a stand is "pussified."

There are a million other things that should be the poster child. Fucking deodorant is a great example, no one bought it when it first came out, companies lied to people, women were guilted into buying it, now its a staple toiletry that has links to cancer.

Would not fuck, 100%

Omg beta non smoker pls
In our school and collage now (not univercity, more high school in american mention) all cool guys and girls smoke

American detected. Welcome to being the laughing stock of educated society.

Way to completely miss the point you inept fucking tard, that had nothing to do with smoking it had to do with men turning into ball less pussies like you

The Serbs bombed the fuck out of Sarajevo for fucking ages, and no one came to help the Bosniaks. You really can't complain about whatever NATO did.

I would rather smoke a cigarette, it's probably more healthy than smoking a girl.

I'd be interested in hearing more about this. Not arguing other things aren't as well.

Pretty much a plus point because then she won't have a problem with me smoking, and we can share tobacco.
Not a deciding factor though.

I tought Americans don't smoke. They just do weed!

HAHAHA look at these retards, guys!!!

True, kek))))
Virgins from 4ch argue about smoking girls who always the sexiest ones

Stop trying so hard. Guys who act really picky about girls are just trying to hide the fact that the real reason they don't have a GF isn't cos they're really picky, it's cos no girl would go near them. Plus they usually harbour a secret desire to fuck their mothers.

You're right about NATO. How dare they step in to stop your people from committing genocide.

Educated society? Lmao america leads the world in innovation and science in most fields, keep trying jealous eurocuck, the whole european superiority thing is a little sad at this point, and no one believes its true, keep holding onto the past faggot

Oh but it is the point Marlboro Man.
You're going apeshit because we're questioning your stupid peer pressure driven crap.

To you, any deviation from your stupid worldview is somehow less masculine.

Insecure much?

You saw what croats and albanians did?
Croats operation "Oluja" made 100k serbians leave their homes? Bosnians? They were killing us. It was WAR. Yugoslav War... Albanians were kiling us too.

AND YES WE DID GENOCIDE IN SREBRENICA! BUT THEY ALSO DID GENOCIDE TO US!
And now Vucic...

Total Dictatorship in Serbia!

Still trying to figure out how to dry out them properly so I can smoke them.

But you aren't american
Also weed is a shit for pussies. Real men prefer "spice"

same (i used to smoke and even then i did not like smoking girls - biches always took my ciggs and never gave back)

Hahahaha.

Yeh right. Like you have better options.

Yeah i'm fucking Serbian. I wish i was born outside this crappy country.

Amerifat here. Nope. College students pick up smoking for when they're studying, and because they think it's some kind of tradition for college kids to do that.

Fuck smoking.

Peer pressure? I dont even smoke lmao, you are so stupid i really just feel bad for you at this point

Still wouldn't go out with some bitch whose mouth smells like an ashtray, sorry faggot.

>Real men prefer "spice"

only because your dealer is gay and checks you out

College students are all retarded arrogant dicks anyways, the only thing they should be smoking is a shotgun barrel

kek

yeah I'm so stupid I don't buy into your obsolete 1950s view of mankind

kek

>I dont even smoke
then shut up

they don't allow guns on campus

unhealthy bitches which are not worthy of my 7.5" cock

What the actual fuck. I didn't realize people were this stupid.

>my 7.5 millimeter cock

fixed

It was hardly a war. It was more like Serbia committing genocide. The croats were still more on your side than they were with the Bosniaks, and they certainly are today. It wasn't just Srebrenica, it was the fucking Sarajevo seige as well, and hosts of other, smaller slaughters, many of which still haven't fully come to light today.

You are actually too inept to see the decline of masculinity in this country, i bet you wear a chastity cage and jerk off to traps

They do where i live faggot

Serbia is normal country. Albania, Bosnia, Serbia is last nonfaggot countries in Europe except Russia and Belarus

Haha, and you're one of those scientists and innovators, are you? I recon you're about as educated as you sound.
Not euro either, by the way. I wish you the best of luck on your fast food career path.

>Wouldn't take an opportunity to fuck a girl
>Calls me a faggot

Dude, i don't have anything with it.
You are not living here so you don't know what happened. I wasn't on that war land. My parents too. Some other people i heard stories died there. So everyone has their side of story!

The whole thread is about girls smoking, i dont smoke so im not allowed to have an opinion on smoking? I dont have a plane, can i still have opinions about those? Way to not even understand how to post in a thread new friend

>wear a chastity cage and jerk off to traps

but enough about your fantasies

Its reckon* you uneducated shit smeared mongoloid

>Serbia
What's wrong with it? Economically depressed?

Which campus? We'll get them b& there next.

I'm not a gobbing beggar like you. I choose who I want.

300 euro salary.
Dictator.
Retarded people.
What else?

>im not allowed to have an opinion on smoking

no

theyre hot

trash forever

Been quitting nicotine, in any form. Down to vape for a buzz like twice a week now. Feel better and wouldn't wan't want to increase my intake at all, got an ex into em through the whole relaxation after fucking thing and got " that girl" off the checklist. I don't thinks she's quit

I could really give a shit about spelling

That was clever, you literally sound like a child saying "i know you are but what am i?" Uncreative douche

occasional pot is okay, but cigs are fucking gross

>Dictator.

"The President of the Republic (Predsednik Republike) is the head of state, is elected by popular vote to a five-year term and is limited by the Constitution to a maximum of two terms."

How the fuck is that a "dictator?"

Smoking a cigarette: yeah that's hot.

Smoking a vape stick: what a pretentious fag bitch.

You're probably a Trumpfag too :^)

If you are going to attempt to call someone else uneducated, the least you could do is actually spell a simple word correct. Glad to see that foreign education is working so well lmao.

Aleksandar Vučić (Serbian Cyrillic: Александар Вучић, pronounced [aleksǎːndar ʋǔt͡ʃit͡ɕ], born 5 March 1970) is a Serbian politician who has been the Prime Minister of Serbia since 27 April 2014. He is also the leader and president of the Serbian Progressive Party (SNS)

This guy is acting like dictator.
Our president is just the guy who is making "rakija"(national serbian alcohol drink)

I love the girls who vape with clouds of smoke

kind of like wearing glasses when you don't need them

>campus
>wut is states rights

Well that would still suck.

I'd probably live on the Adriatic. What are those countries like?

you may have missed the joke in there.
and it would be "spell a simple word correctly".
keep slugging away, champ.

It doesn't violate any rights to ban them on campus, gunfag.

Nice to know you didn't/couldn't pay attention in school. Kind of sums up your credibility in discussing issues.

Well if you have money you would be loved in Serbia - chicks love money. Also people will find you as best friend you have money.

Croatia - Weird country. Full of racist and nazis. But Istra is beatiful and full of Italians.

Albania - Would not suggest you to live here.

Kosovo - Is part of Serbia :D

Bosnia - Totally wouldn't suggest you to live here.

Greece - Cool country. Beautiful sea.

Montenegro - Too expensive.

Sorry i was under the impression jokes were supposed to be funny

thanks user
>would not suggest
>Totally wouldn't suggest

kek

jebo vas bog pa vas srba jednostavno ima svuda
ko zohari ste

Montenegro is only expensive if you live in a fucking hut and can't afford more than one potato a week.

Plus, Bosnia is the prettiest country I've ever been to.

Nasty

Lmao, the state can ban them on campus, not the federal government. Wow another uninformed gun control supporter, who saw that coming?

Only the scum of the earth smokes.
Smoked for 4 years.

please refer to this

A sign of a slut. Then again who am I kidding their all sluts anyway. Decidedly un feminine habit though.

Montenegro is expensive in the Summer.
I'm going there every year and i know - i can afford it but being on beach is expensive.

Bosna is pretty country. But Republika Srpska(it is part of Bosnia) and BIH are two diffrent worlds. Both are cool on their own way.

A ti kao nisi ovde?

>They're

filthy habit.

Hmm yes that must be why cigarettes such as vogues have been aimed at women for the past 80 or so years.

bump

that's the only good thing about it

I love hot women that smoke.

here's my take....

my parents smoked so I thought it was normal but the smell made me nauseous. They smoked in the car while on driving which combined with some motion sickness to build one of the most repellant annoyances I have. I find the smell of taylor -made cigarettes fucking disgusting, but cigars, pipes and weed less so.

psychologically, cigarettes have come to symbolize a type of lack of consideration for other people. It's like self-absorption to the point where you don't give a fuck about anyone else.

So I guess when I see a fucking hot chick smoking away pretending she's not addicted to nicotine, I'm confronted with my attraction to hot, weak and damaged bitches as well as my disgust with junkies and the diminished health aspects. Like, seriously, it's not just imagining an amazing racked filled with cancer but its also the idea that your woman is going to die young and leave you with the sole responsibility for you kids wellbeing

In short, gonna have to say no. There are plenty of non-smokers out there who dont stink or taste disgusting when you kiss them who would be better parents