write "do it filthy nigger"

tits or gtfo + dis pic

this

Fee fi fo fum
I smell the blood of an whore

roll for this

you dont have to unmatch me we can go hunt some niggers together HEIL HITLER

Ask for a pic with 2 sharpie's in her pooper

"Hey girl, listen up, I am sick of the temperature n here so can you cool offfff?"

why?

what does your cunt taste like

Sharpie in pooper thread

dubs get

strawbert

I'll pay you $100 right now for a pic of your ass

Write "Imma hafta see your butthole first"
ROLLIN

what a waste of dubs

Are you even worth a response?

Its pronunced "hi"

This

Tell her to take a picture with a sharpie in her pooper

winrar

sharpie in da pooper

OP not delivering? I know it takes a while but hurry up

that's hot, more?

Listen up slut

Waiting for a response ...

mike hunt

Do penis embigenners work?

Next say
I have a confession to make
Yesterday I broke into someone's house and stole their baby
After pleasuring myself for hours by raping it, I cooked and ate it

savage. dude

I'm going to destroy that pussy.

Roll

Roll.

lel xD

This

Rolling

Fucking this

Tell her: " show me more photos please"

this

Do it OP

dis

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

Rolling for this

Are you into pegging?

rell

Winrar

Win.rar

Winrar

If dubs, ask for photos

. . . huh?

I'm begging for a pegging

bump

OP, You better not leave. Post screenshots

The irony of OP disappearing from a thread when he said he would deliver