Hey Cred Forums

hey Cred Forums

i bought some coke for the first time today (got it from a friend of a friend)

It didn't really look like i expected it to lol. It was yellowish and kinda lumpy (?)

anyway i decided to smoke it instead of snorting it

anyone else have any experience of coke? i think im starting to feel the effects now

pic is my make shift pipe.

you fucking idiot

How much for the pipe OP?

lol i just made it with some foil

Fucking degenerate faggot

Well how do you feel now OP?

Hi mr. FBI. Looking fo hiring?

idk lol. getting kinda drowsy but it feels alright

OP is an autistic retard who can't tell the difference of boogers and coke

i just googled it and it says pure coke is kinda yellow and lumpy, not a white powder like traditional coke. I guess i just got lucky and got pure coke"?

>googled coke
you cant smoke coca cola you degenerate fuck

maybe you should seek medical support

are you sure? im pretty sure im feeling the effects so it probably works

Try harder fgt

You shouldn't feel drowsy from taking coke, you fuckwit.

Post pictures of the shit your retarded friend of a friend sold you. Sounds like whizz to me. Still doesn't explain the drowsiness.

Depends on the type of refining process they use. Bolivian, peruvian, colombian are all different.

Its fucking medically proven that coke makes you low and sleepy idiot... Shouldnt be yellow tho, more greenish and sticky

pic of my coke.

enjoy your alzheimers mate

>my coke

OP is smoking a nigger

my thumb got in the way lol. feeling really drowzy now btw, think i might have smoked too much

kek wtf is that, i can smell b8

looks lighter irl i think the flash fucked up the colors.

Have you ever snorted coke? Try it, and then tell me how drowsy you get, you mongoloid.

The bait.

alright guys seriously, i feel reeeeaaaly drowzy and tired, not hype like coke supposedly makes you feel, im starting to think maybe i didnt smoke coke

Smoked coke several times and you sound fucking autistic talking with no fucking background of the subject faggot

Herronherron

I know it's bait, but imma take it anyway.

You snort coke

You smoke crack

You don't fucking smoke cocaine

Also coke is white, and the only time it's lumpy is if you've kept it in in a paper wrapper in your sweaty pants pocket for to long. Take all this from me, your friendly neighbourhood druggerman

you could have searched your subject a bit more and buy it to someone more pro or something
drowsyness is linked to heroin but it doesn't look like that either. describe the smell of the thing

You're smoking meth, enjoy rotting your mind faggot

Smoke some bleach after kk

doesn't really smell all that much, a bit sour maybe?

If this is OP, you're really overestimating the edge on your average summerfriend.

No one here is savvy enough to understand your clever ruse because no one here has ever seen heroin so they won't understand the "amateuristic description" of some dope

>inb4 "dope is weed not heroin"

don't know how it is supposed to smell but that's your best bet at identifying it, if you want to do so. you can look on drug forums tho, more chances of finding something

>420
snoop dogg confirmed.

>420
smoke weed every day

>420
stoner alert

>420
go be 16 somewhere else.

>420
dank

>420
Dr. Dre would be proud

>420
grateful dead get

Fuck off samefag

>420
life for me is just weed and brews

samefag

>420
FaZe Clan confirmed

Might be shitty BHO (concentrated weed) if you're feeling tired.

>420
dank as fuckkkk

that's smack, or ear wax. and shitty smack at best.

Dope is meth around here, Oklahoma. Maybe that's because of the DIY culture and retardation, making it the drug of choice and all.

Take it from someone who knows a bit
>Bang Heroin
>Bang Coke
>Bang Meth
>Crack is a fucking waste
If you aren't shooting these substances you're wasting them

That's not Coke, user.

>420
weed get

k

>420
dubs get

You don't smoke coke stupid fuck. That's why crack exists. Snort it or shoot it up otherwise ur just wasting coke and money.

Ill fucking fucking fucking sew your asshole close and keep feeding you and feeding you.

You can shoot crack, you speak truth tho. Just need vinegar, it reduces.

>what is photoshop
nice try faggot

Also quads get

>420
dank ass kush

This guy is correct. Depends what they use for extract. Diesel, gasoline, alcohol...

That's not Coke. Maybe shatter, or b8

dealer gave you boogers & cum for not tipping him
dont buy cock anymore you faggot

How can you get quads and be such a CANDY-ASSgot at the same time

>420
every silver lining has a touch of grey

Or you burned Coke with no baking soda. And wasted it.

Op said he is trying to smoke coke. Wtf are u talking about shatter?

if it is really good coke, you will almost feel like you can go to sleep....before the high sets in. trust me, i know.

pure cocaine is pure cocaine, it doesn't matter how they extracted it. pure cocaine is white

>420
a friend of the devil is a friend of mine

U know fent... Phag

Good coke has a yellow tint to it, if you want to know the quality then taste it and rub it on your gums. If your teeth get numb right away then its scent, you can usually taste if it's been cut with baby laxatives or other stuff.

Bitch please, I sold alot of coke in the 90's. You fuckin kids don't know drugs.

Ok go do a bit of reading. He'll watch a YouTube doc or 2. Cocaine comes from coca paste which can be anywhere from grey to yellow and yes final product cocaine can have a yellow tinge. You obviously don't know what you are talking about so shut the fuck up noob.

next time buy some coke from me
pic related I have only quality liquid stuff called supercoke
It doesn't age, is more tasty and easier to ingest

Snort that shit up, nigga. Put it on some hooker tits and smash your face in. Rub a little on your junk. Anything but smoke it out of a god damn wad of Reynolds Wrap.

If u want to know the quality do a bleach test

Here dope is everything slightly euphoria inducing under the sun, therefore also smack.

Meth is quite a shitty drug of choice if I'm honest, so much drugs that are more suited to daily use

i want all the threes please

>Yellow, lumpy
you payed for shitty heroin. You feel drowzy, because its shitty heroin. The pooling/melty substance is heroin.
If it was crack,which is the smokeable form, you would immediately feel it. Your sinus system feels numb and you're automatically awake.
3/10 made me reply

B9 B8

What football team does Moot support?

>never heard of free basing
Ok young fella. We get how edgy your life must be.

Free base is crack fuck head

...Do you mean mdpv???

Those are jizz bottles dude

What do you call an Arsenal fan in a suit?

The accused.

Check out "from the mars hotel", china doll and unbroken chain really fuck with your perception of time in a way that's quite pleasing

You can absolutely free base coke. God damn kids and their misinformed dare program.

kek

What if it's straight off the brick??? Then it's lumpy until u chop it up. I'd hate to be in your hood. Fucking lidocaine and caffine mixed up as coke. Idiot.

nope, look what's at the bottom of the bottles
jizz is liquid from what I heard

You freebase crack you double nigger

Have fun with that. Then why rock it up in the first place???? Do u really know what your taking about?

Huh
Supercoke is mdpv, and storing in a liquid with citric acid would preserve it decently

But I guess cum is okay too. Not much of a high

You can't smoke coke, you have to freebase it. What do you think Crack is? Nice job wasting your blow because you're too much of a pussy to snort it.

Those are totally jizz bottles lmao. They been sitting around for years prolly.

>hood

I'm white, therefore I get to buy drugs from a man in a house with a family and a dayjob as a CEO, instead of under a bridge with a shank in my shoulderblade

Actually not a bad mix

Not a kid and ur the one that has been Misinformed

How I wonder what became of cumbottle guy

I'd just like to know he's okay, you know?

>has to say not a kid
>just in case

don't listen to that newfag, it's confirmed supercoke
in the middle bottle you can see the most stuff stored

100% pure cocaine is pure white, this isn't info from a janky ass youtube video

Didn't read the timestamp

well, me too.. christmas is not the same anymore and brings zero excitement

>It doesn't age
didn't read the information that clearly explains that

aluminium? you tryna get Alzheimers? Shit will fuck up ur brain yo

Every year I hang my christmas bottle up on the mantlepiece, but it's in hope rather then anticipation...

well now I'm sad
I wish the magic would return this christmas, but at this point the hope is all gone