Hey Cred Forums didn't get a job at mcdicks today should I just end it all

hey Cred Forums didn't get a job at mcdicks today should I just end it all

no stop being lazy and a pussy and apply at a call center you'll get more money stupid fucking bitch

It's okay OP you could try to get a job at Wendy's or some shit to get back at them.

Is it possibly because you were overqualified or are you genuinely a pathetic worse-than-a-nigger fuck?

you know what to do, but not how to

Yes. I'm might too, there's currently 3 threads about McDonald's on here right now and this is in my car, just bought.

>didn't get job at mcdonalds
>wants to be an hero

Before getting my job at the tech firm I work now post-degree, I had applied for mcdonalds just to get something before I got the job I actually wanted. Dicks have rejected me first time since I started college.

nah

This

Are you a college grads? Or possibly a middle school dropout?

do it faggot

Kill yourself my man

>didn't Get job at McDonald's
>McDonald's
Why the fuck are you complaining

wtf mofo get a real job

>get more than 40k a year
>still fucking hate my job
>it will probably kill me within a few years because i already have heart problems now (not a fatass, just a mentally ill lanklet prone to anxiety)
wondering if going unemployed isnt just the better choice to be honest.
my body is so fucked that i can't even take drugs anymore, and with drugs i mean normieshit like caffeine and alcohol. a cup of fucking coffee almost kills me. i am 23 years olds.

roll

kill yourself

Ner mate, it's not the time for that.
The poor lad was just rejected by McD's.
I mean that's fucking hilarious....
But I think he need a moral boost not dragging down further.
Hang in there OP, on the plus side this is essentially where the elevator stops and you have to take the last flight of stairs down to rock bottom. So unless you are a complete waste of space the only way is up.

If you do though, do it AT the McD's that didn't hire you.

Seriously OP
if you can't get a job at mcdonalds you're a pile of trash and should end it all

Jesus, military?

look Cred Forumsro let me tell you something.

Shitty days happen sometimes a lot. You wake up have shitty day, go to sleep repeat. And it can wear on you.

But here is the thing you can have a few awesome days that make up for it totally. Quick story.

One year ago today I was working in a soup kitchen. Get paid but job sucks and is depressing as fuck. only working part time and hate my life. After bills have maybe $30 a month to spend on what I want. Buy cheap booze and get drunk when I can by myself.
Think about killing myself every fucking day. Can't go on like this. Sell all my shit to make money to move home to commit suicide. Plan to spend a few days partying with old friends then going to go into woods and hang myself. Practice tying nooses (I can tie a noose like nobody's business).

Move home, party one day, and friend gets me a job thinking I am going to stick around. Figure OK don't want to make him look bad so go to work. Meet some people and have a little fun. get fired cause job is crazy but that hooks me up with another job, better pay, better hours, worse work. Now I'm saving a little and have some time and money to do stuff. Work on hobby I have been doing for years cause now I have extra money and time. Now Hobby making me money.

Now one year later I am working on something I love, I don't make "fuck you" money but all my bills are paid and I can do shit like get a pizza anytime I want. And it was all because I had a few good days.

Tl;DR one good day can cancel out all the shit ones. Just keep plugging along user.

What's your hobby?

It doesn't matter. the important thing is that OP can have an amazing day that makes shit better.

He could make a cute girl laugh and have awesome GF, he could be at right place at right time and get awesome job, he could have a cool adventure that changes his outlook on life. It doesn't matter, what does matter is shit isn't going to get better if he an hero.

lost to this

This.
I work at one. No background check. No drug test. Easiest work I've ever done.

It must be one faggy hobby if it's too cringe to post on an user board.
What are you, the guy that puts ships in bottles or something?
Or do you not wanna say because you black market home made CP?
Tell me faggot.

A $40k job is stressing you that much?

You k/d ratio should be at least one. Remember that before an heroing.

car manufacturer
no, its not manual labor

i'm not a fucking normie, thats the problem. fucking piece of shit mental illness genetics

You must be pretty fucking pathetic to bully someone into telling their hobby.
Please shut the fuck up

i'd say go make some friends, but you're not good enough for friends, are you OP?

OP's name is Gabriel Daxter on FB, send him well wishes Cred Forums

no u

True anons don't social media you newfag pleb.

Why on earth would you want to work there?
If you got the job id say do it, but now you can do anything

Is that suppose to be a PA request?

OP here, i'm not Gabriel

> (You) #
>i'm not a fucking normie, thats the problem. fucking piece of shit mental illness genetics

Nah, most people who work just try to make it through the day to get home, you're just being a bitch

are you fucking implying that i am not trying to make it through the day? what the fuck?
i actually USED to obsess about problems, but since all the stress actually physically impacted my vital organs, i try my hardest to stay as calm as possible. sometimes when i have alot of stress my heartbeat will go completely abnormal and after that every single beat is painful.
i have asked other people my age and they say they never ever had this despite stress.
I'm not fat, I do cardio, i try to eat healthy, i try to get at least 8 hours of sleep every day, seriously what else am I supposed to do? i must either have genetics that make my psychologically weak so i get stressed easier (aka stress hormones being released easier, straining my body more), or i have some sort of heart disease i am born with.

either way it's not normal. know what people are bitches? the type of people who are like "woah what a stressful day, i need muh X drug now (mostly alcohol or caffeine)".
Reminder that if you are still able to take drugs, you can't be that stressed out.

so what i wanted to say with "i am not a normie" is that i am literally not normal. be it on a mental, physical or body level or whatever. Having heart problems like that at an age of 23 is simply not normal. especially when you consider my diet, weight and lifestyle.

No, you're probabl making it harder by being antisocial or something.

so you just judged me on something you were just asuming about me? without knowing me? wow.
my social intelligence isn't the best. i have always had problems making friends. when you have no connections at work and no one likes you, you wont get far in my job because then you have no one who can help you out. so it is really important to actually get along well with co workers and be a likeable person. so to make my job easier i am actually trying this. but the thing is, this is a struggle too. i am a fucking asspie psychopath so it is a real struggle to be social and normal. i actually get stressed out and really nervous/anxious that i might fuck up every time i try to be social. it is tension building up every time. probabyl just general social anxiety. it is a dilemma, if no one likes me at work my job will be harder because people wont help me but then again it is also really hard to make people like me. the easiest way i found is to just give people by doing shit properly for them when they ask something from me, but i dont get this occassion often so its harder.
so just saying, someone who appears anti social to you might not even be so out of choice, he might just be socially anxious. this shit can be a real strain, i have dealt with it all my life.

You're doing something wrong I know that much faggot.
You was probably a serial rapist in a past life or something.
G was like
>Not having that faggot running around doing that again.

I have some interviews lined up but i'm rly anxious

>you have no connections at work and no one likes you, you wont get far in my job because then you have no one who can help you out.

Then why is it so hard for you to play nice , do your job, & just act in a professional manner? PS everyone hates their job, but making it a friendlier environment makes it easier for everyone, including you

Thanks for agreeing with me that i have done nothing wrong in this life to deserve this.
and also
>you are doing something wrong
>you did something wrong
pick one
i dont understand your question. that is exactly what I'm doing, i am in no way being an asshole at work or talk negative. i hide everything. i am trying the hardest to make it a friendly environment. my stress does NOT come from co workers or something it comes from the shit i have to do. i was just saying that i am socially incompetent and have social anxiety so it is hard for me to be social. but i am not being a smug/asshole or anything at work. most people pity me at best since i am this much of a faggot pussy.

You could bake cakes and take them to work to share?

snek

What's your condition? Why can't you play nice at work? Cause if you actually have a condition, you'd be on OBAMA bux

>>you are doing something wrong
>>you did something wrong
I'm gonna go with the former, you're actually a bit of a dick in this life too.

and also, it is not just that i "hate my job", it is that the anxiety and stress has reached a point where it seriously impacts my body (heart problems). if i already have that shit at 23, painful, irregular heartbeat, then how old am i even going to get?? people normally get this in their 40s or 50s or so. but not with 23.

i did bring plenty of food when i was new and also brought cake when i had birthday
it is a nice gesture but reallly, nothing more.
i am playing nice at work. i explained earlier. it is literally just social anxiety. it has been engraved into my unconsciousness. sorry, but if you have never led a life of social terror/bullying during your childhood and teens then you cant understand. my brain has learned that people are dangerous and evil and could attack at any time, so it must deal with it by releasing loads of stress hormones every time. and even having hundreds of positive social encounters did not fix this. once you are 19 or 20 years old or so you are set, you are done shaped. and you cant undo that.

well if you are implying things and insulting me on the internet then of course there is no reason for me to be kind. i mean what did you expect?

you should lock their restroom door (for privacy) and shit in the sink, then turn the other sink on and leave so the restroom is also flooded.

>nice at work. i explained earlier. it is literally just social anxiety.

Are you new at your job? I have SA but after a couple months I usually get comfortable with my job

Getting a bit defensive about that rape allegation aren't we?

Ok as stupid as it sounds, get a job with security. They will hire ANYONE.
Source: Im a security guard\
> Easiest fucking job in the world
> 16/hr

lmao

just go neet you fucking idiot

Housekeeping at a hospital.
They'll take anyone part or full-time. And they'll have morning, evening, or night shift. Easiest entry level job. Source: am one.

no, this has nothing to do with the job, i suffer this in general (the social anxiety)
and when i see how others act then the rest of the stress never ends either. your job might just be easier, not all jobs are the same. i have overheard stories from someone here who said they had to go to some mexican shithole from work and work 3 days in a row there (like literally working 70 hours no break). can you imagine the circumstances which force you to work 3 days nonstop? hell even i can't even though i work in the same department. or other shit where they got sent to another country and due to the difference in timezones they were basically awake/working 40 hours or so. you cannot get accustomed to this. it is physically workload plus additional stress because you are in a complete new situation (new country, cant speak language, and so on). i think I'd just get a heart attack if i had to do this, i mean i already felt pretty fucked plenty of times heart-wise.
and even the people who stay at this very plant and never traveled already seem pretty stressed out, even though they worked the job for years.

Smoke weed beforehand

That's my dream job user.
>Night watchman.
Get my very own portacabin to sit in and shit post on Cred Forums.
And if anything does happen, you don't actually have to do fuck all about it. You only have to report it.

Well now you just sound like a bitch who over thinks stuff. Grow up, do your job, & go home, rinse & repeat for 40 years

>being concerned about one's health means being a bitch
also i was just commenting on your fucking comment that you usually get "comfortable" with your job. the people here worked this job for years but still seem not comfortable. why is that? because they are all bitches? no, because you are the fucking bitch and your job is easy as fuck you fucking asshole. you have never fucking "worked" a single day in your life. now go fuck yourself, i won't respond to you anymore.

Have you only just noticed what a whiny little bitch he is?
No wonder nobody at work likes him.

Dont be a gay Wagecuck, user. Be a god tier NEET and never have to worry about anything ever again. The Wagecuck life is full of disappointment and Roasties. The NEET life is full of glory and Waifu's.