College bro's how do you cope with all those fucking pro-migrants *am not going to call them refugees...

College bro's how do you cope with all those fucking pro-migrants *am not going to call them refugees.* My college is full of it and if you appose it you look like a sort of monster.

Should I continue dropping truth bombs like an alpha? I beat them in every discussion and never felt weak. I don't really have support. But not everyone is aposing me. I'm not hated. But they hate my political views?

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners
munews.missouri.edu/news-releases/2013/1023-older-siblings’-cells-can-be-passed-from-female-dogs-to-their-puppies-in-the-womb-mu-researchers-find/
europeanmediacentre.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/100-facts-for-differences-between-human-races/
history.com/news/the-viking-explorer-who-beat-columbus-to-america
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3518739/Did-Vikings-discover-America-Settlement-unearthed-Newfoundland-suggests-Scandinavian-warriors-set-foot-New-World-500-years-Columbus.html
whiteoutpress.com/timeless/who-really-discovered-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dude, I'd say stay true to your ideals. Don't let some fags make you small by using shitty arguements. Stand strong, and you'll make friends that you can keep.

I totally agree man, I'm fucking sick of it.

Keep it white man, if you stop voicing your opinion your school will just sink even more.

Just stay strong and educate yourself. I have read a lot of good books that explain everything going on if you to read some really good stuff?

OP here, got any good books?

I just don't bring it up. What's the point? I don't want to make life difficult for myself.

I love arguments and it makes my life more difficult yes but more intresting. Even if they oppose my arguments like it's nothing, because they are so stupid as shit.

Well fair play, but remember that they didn't get to their positions by actually thinking about them, but just because they want to look good, feel good, and to fit in with everyone else.

Vague statement containing no actual arguments with a primary focus on tricking a compliment or actual talking point out of Cred Forums. Just because ur typing don't mean ur saying something. That goes for talking too.

Indeed. Alright so about 7 years ago my good friend came to me and started telling me that we were lied to about WWII. I told him that he was wrong and then decided to prove it to him. I have studied religion since I was 13, and for the past 7 years been studying ancestry, war, history, race, and society... I am an agnostic, the writer of this book is Christian, but he has a lot of amazing things he reveals. It is an AMAZING read and a good one to start with.

Uncovering the Mysteries of Your Hidden Inheritance
Book by Robert / Alan Balaicius

Can 1 person be able to change it?
It is well very easy to manipulate them if they want to look and feel good. What if I drop the absolute truth bomb. Or reference someone in my class that may have been violated by an migrant or something. Is it possible?

Stay strong and vigilant. It won't be long till these beta faggots come crawling to us for help

After reading that one you should move onto:

The Origins of Race and Civilization, by Charles A. Weisman

This one is brilliant and reveals so much of what is happening right now. It is great to read right after Uncovering the Mysteries of your Hidden Inheritance! Again I am agnostic, this guy is Christian and it still doesn't bother me... even though some parts are whatever. This guy explains questions that creationists and evolutionists never seemed to be able to answer. I LOVED this one.

I just never got the impression that they are actually interested in the truth. It's more about faith. Loving Muslims is the ultimate SJW leap of faith: Muslims hate pretty much everything SJWs stand for, and it makes absolutely no sense that SJWs would ever defend them, other than that Muslims are PoC and also hate the West, are fascists, and are disliked by the right. To defend Muslims from backwards regressive countries such as Syria is an ultimate leap of faith because SJW's have to disavow logic in the name of feels and allegiances. So what's the point in trying to fight against it?

To continue on the next book to come into understanding of what you are and what race really means move onto:

Tracing Our Ancestors by Frederick Haberman.

This book goes on to reveal what a lot of mysteries surrounding civilization actually mean and shows you who you really are, what Aryans have accomplished and why you should have pride in your race.

Are these books I'm recommending sound interesting to you? I have some good philosophy book recommendations as well that are by some of the greatest leaders of amazing civilizations.

Most, if not all, of the Muslims whom I have met are respectful and great additions to my community. True, not all Muslims are like this, but not all Muslims are like many of you perceive them.

But America and Europe is not theirs and they have plenty of land to stay in. They do not have a place among us, there are way too many that want to destroy us. There are way to many that want to eliminate the white race and convert us into a religion that literally calls for destroying all non-Muslims. We have to stand up as the white man and protect our country. I don't want to eliminate any other race or hurt them. I just want us to all be safe in our own countries and lands where we can cultivate our culture. Race, Religion, Culture, Heritage, and Tradition have ALWAYS shown to make a country/civilization prosper and do it's best.

OP are you still here?

Am still here. I'm writing them down and look for them tommorow. Am intressted in history so it's perfect.

Ill leave the philosophy books for now. Great thanks for recommending me those books.

I have to disagree. All of the Muslim families that I have gotten to know are going through a transition to becoming more American. What I mean by this is that the children born here are breaking away from certain conservative views of their parents. The younger Most of the young Muslims in America want to embrace Western views and lifestyles. Some Muslim parents are more reluctant to see certain conservative aspects of their lifestyles go, but there are also many immigrants eager to integrate themselves in American culture.

Awesome! Seriously those books will open up your eyes to the lies society perpetuates! A really good philosophy book is:

Meditations by Marcus Aurelius

He was a stoic philosopher that was a Roman Emperor at the Height of Tome's power and greatness. He was an amazing philosopher having a father (Emperor) who was wise teach him from a young age... but he also was taught from a servant that was a philosopher which gave him great insight into two worlds. He warns a lot about the things that are toppling our great nations today.

Hey OP, once you get done with those books or if you want a break from the books to watch something for a bit I have some documentaries I would recommend while you are learning about why us White Nationalists have the world figured out. Keep in mind I have spent my whole life traveling the world from the age of 9 doing mission trips and many other things. I love other races and other cultures. But we deserve our land. We were also lied to and one of the greatest lies perpetuated in our history and everything can be revealed in watching:

TheGreatestStoryNeverTold.tv
which will open up your eyes to what happened in WWII.

If you want to know what is currently happening and been happening for a while check out:
CommunismByTheBackDoor.tv
which reveals a lot... but beware I do believe this second site was rushed more than the first and that the writer should have done a bit more research mainly on the Danes and the beginning of the United States of America. The Danes are descendants from the Tribe of Dan and were not as heavily involved in the cult as much as he says... Also Our founding forefathers were trying to start a true nation that was not rooted in Zionism and Marxism.

Gott'em written up. Thnx for the recommendations. I'll put em to good use and hopefully it'll improve my way of thinking and doing stuff.

OP I wish you luck in your studies! Stay strong and true. We Aryans are an amazing people and we should not be accepting refugees or illegal immigrants into our country. Reason being bigger than you could ever imagine. It's time to open up and look into what is really happening and see that our world and countries are controlled by the Zionist hand led by the Talmud (Sebastian scriptures). We need to stand up like we have throughout history and fight for our people. We don't have to fight other nations, races, religions, or people. We can all live in peace separately with a few that assimilate to our ways.

The founding fathers wouldn't have herad of Marx you fucking retard

Have hope OP, we are a strong people and this knowledge will make you strong when the time comes. We have something coming soon and people like us will be very very important to show our people the way.

Obviously I know this. But everything in Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto are the steps taught in the volumes of the Talmud which are designed to destroy the Germanic tribes. Just cause I use a term that wasn't used at the time doesn't mean I was saying it existed then.

When the time comes Ill do everything that I can to fight back. This liberal propaganda by society has gone to far. We'll take the weaker people and lead them to our cause. We will win this anons.

Indeed! Also keep in mind that our enemy has created to self destructing types. There is the Illogical truth hating liberal and there is the Israel praising cuck Christian. These cuck Christians think they are following the way of their Bibles, but they even fall short of that. Looking back to the oldest Bibles (The Bible is the oldest book we ever have created) you find huge differences... Race, killing, and strength existed... The enemy wants one thing; A globalist world of one brown race that will obey as cattle. Race matters, Not all life matters, we need to be understanding and just, yet we need to be firm and know when to kill and destroy. Learn that the enemy has recruited far more than most realize... but when the time comes many will see through this and we will be there to provide refuge and direction.

created two* self destructing...

kek sorry

For the love of all that is holy please continue speaking the truth. People are listening, and people will (eventually) stand up to them as well.

The Jewish Supremacy by David Duke. You can find a free PDF online

You think it will help by redpilling some people on this concept? Some people that are close to me but dissaporve my views? They aren't intrested in books and documentaries such as I am. What should I use? Hard facts. Or slowly showing them proof that something is happening?

I just mind my own stuff.

I have studied VERY deep into this topic and feel very comfortable talking in this area. Does anyone have any questions? I would love to help bring truth and knowledge to everyone. Do not take my word for it though. Research everything I say look deeper into every topic I lay down. This is how I grew in my knowledge... by trying to disprove my friend I found that he was right and I had been wrong. I found the truth was blatant and stared me straight in the eyes! Any questions though?

I hope you are speaking the truth user. I stay strong even when I'm all alone on my views. I've seen people left dissapointed by some libtards in my college when they lost. But I never sensed any sign of support.

Sauce on the statistics in your image?

I have homework to do now but will continually refresh and read the thread later

This has always been something I struggled with. I wanted to save the world, my people, and bring everyone to the truth... But hear this; Truth will fall as waste to deaf ears. They do not want to know about this and cannot jump to the top of the ladder from the bottom. Ask whoever you can questions and a great way to start them off is this. "Not only does the victor write history... but they are never asked if they told the truth." Give them interesting facts that are not offensive and if they want more answer their questions. Feed those that are hungry, do not try to shove bread in the fat man's mouth. It is something you learn through experience. But the more knowledge you have, the more power you have to ask questions, state facts for them to ponder, and to start a thirst in them. SLOWLY unveil yourself to others.

>how bad is race mixing?
>are asains good migrants? Or less worse then muslims?
>Is it true that white women like muslims more then white men?
>Is there really a negative/positive bias to muslims when applying for jobs or getting in contact with police.

They are just too timid. We need all the alphas we can setting an example. Folks like you give me hope for the future. Just be careful.

Damn, I am actually on my laptop and have a whole document at home on my desktop with tons of sources. I am sorry user, I do not have that at the moment.

>"Not only does the victor write history... but they are never asked if they told the truth."

This is the most inspiring thing i've seen this year. Idk why but this makes me feel as it is our duty. Even if some people can't see it. It's our duty to reveal the truth to the common people.

maybe its because you are a monster that thought ever cross your mind?

I consider my race very precious and would never marry outside of my race ever. Not only that but the purity of the woman I married was very important to me despite me being an agnostic heathen. When a girl (or guy) swallows, or takes semen into their bodies any way at all they are actually attaching that DNA to them forever which can affect future children EVEN if it wouldn't show up in a DNA test. You want to keep your race pure.
returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners

munews.missouri.edu/news-releases/2013/1023-older-siblings’-cells-can-be-passed-from-female-dogs-to-their-puppies-in-the-womb-mu-researchers-find/

Asians are the smartest, least violent, and most productive of all other races. I would never accept masses of them. But like I said small amounts can make their home hear if they follow our laws, learn our language and assimilate to our ways.

Actually white men are the most sought after despite what you hear. We are what is all races are attracted to the most.

Yes, but that is a HUGE topic that has a ton of to cover as far as Muslims go.

To many times I asked that to myself. I once turned into a sheep. Following the herd because I had no idea what to think or do.

But now I know what I'm doing. Multiculturalism won't work. Pim Fortyn *one of my heroes* knew that. He saw stuff like that and he got killed.

So no, I don't see myself as a monster. I gladly help people, be white, black, brown I don't care. But you need to accept the place where you live. You CANNOT change it because you don't like it. Just leave and don't come back.

I totally forgot. This has a TON of sources for answering some of the questions about immigrants... more about race though:

europeanmediacentre.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/100-facts-for-differences-between-human-races/

nice pic

Indeed user! This thread is inspiring, I am really enjoying talking with you all! One thing to also think about when contemplating that statement is the question of who the true victor or WWII was. Was it America, Russia, or Poland? No, it was a certain race, that race being Jews. Through WWII they have been able to place themselves as the biggest victim in the world. No one dares question someone who supposedly experienced such tribulations. But that is where the quote in this picture comes into play.

>This has a TON of sources for answering some of the questions about immigrants...
If you want to know about immigrants, go straight to the source; ask your parents.

Glad you brought that up! The first humans to ever step into the lands were the Aryan Vikings. There is lots of DNA found here belonging to Vikings older than any other races DNA here. Also the American Indians have stories of coming in and destroying the whites tribes and claiming the land... in fact they even found many cave paintings about this. Hold on and I will give you a few sources.

This whole Asians are smartest meme is really growing stale. Did you know studies suggest the average Victorian white had an average IQ roughly one standard deviation higher than today? Why do you thinknthis is? We are spoiling our children and polluting their minds with "entertainment" on TV.

See this

You also believe that the holocaust was a hoax?
That alot of what happend was falsefied or propaganda to make the germans or to make nationalism look bad?

This was meant for
To add to it, the white / east Asian IQ gap is like 3 points. Some argue it is non existent.

Here is some, but you can also look this up for yourself and find a LOT on it.

history.com/news/the-viking-explorer-who-beat-columbus-to-america

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3518739/Did-Vikings-discover-America-Settlement-unearthed-Newfoundland-suggests-Scandinavian-warriors-set-foot-New-World-500-years-Columbus.html

whiteoutpress.com/timeless/who-really-discovered-america/

I like this idea

this is an example of making an assumption to fit your beliefs.

those are also the major population centres.

ever get called racist? they were right.

>Should I continue dropping truth bombs like an alpha?

das it mane

>fishbucket

damn... nearly lost my dinner.

Just look into WWII. I'm saying we were lied to about it. Like I said, you don't have to take my word for anything. About 7 years ago my friend came to me about the Holocaust and many other things in WWII and I did no believe him. As I sought to prove him wrong my eyes were opened. Do the same. Prove me wrong. Prove to yourself that most things you know about WWII was not a lie by trying to disprove TheGreatestStoryNeverTold.tv and watching youtube video Hellstorm: the Rape of Germany. Watch these and prove to yourself they are lying and you will find a disturbing reality.

If you want to know why it is important that we have been lied to about WWII I will say this; To truly understand the present you must understand the past. If you do not learn from the mistakes of your past you will be doomed to repeat them. Obviously something is going on and whispers come from everyone you meet about some type of conspiracy. It's not a conspiracy, it's imply history. What was one of Genghis Khans reasons for cleaning Asia? Who was kicked out of every civilization throughout history? What crumbled every great civilization throughout history?

Yes, everything from hollywood, media, news, and all of that is polluting our children's minds with Marxism. Asians are smarter than all other races besides whites if you refer back to the sources inBut if you read the first two books I mentioned
you will find out one of the main reasons they are smarter than other races... besides whites... but keep in mind in certain tests they average higher than us whites because of a few things... including the Frankfurt schools that has dropped America's schools from the best to the worst.

So you're simply going to say: "You are wrong because you are just looking for things to fit" without providing one lick of evidence after I provide multiple sources??? You are using an Ad-Hominem attack SPECIFICALLY after I stated that I came to the facts I know now by trying to refute them. You have no ground to stand on, Try something a little more mature than pointing at me and saying "you are wrong cause". It will help other look at you with more respect in the future.

The bible was nowhere even close to being the first book ever created.

I have answered questions and not gotten heated or taken to any Ad-Hominem attacks. I have given sources, been logical, rational, and true and my entire life I simply sought the truth.

I'm sorry, I meant it was the first book in circulation. Because of that we can find lots of interesting things when comparing the oldest Bibles to the newest. Since it has been around so long there is a lot to be found by comparing some of the stark contrasts of the old Bibles to the new.

what was their point? let the muzzies take them instead?

Seriously some diversity helps us all out, don't like it move back to Slovakia bitch

Those also happen to be major metropolitan areas where more migrants are settled and which naturally have higher crime rates

Here are some pictures that help expose the truth.

I'd love to hear the advantages of diversity explained.

Then stop invading other countries and there'll be no enemies or refugees

The white 'civilizations' will fall due to karma

Your first problem is, that you think you actually beat someone in a discussion.
"Beating" someone in a political discussion should not be your aim. Because as you allready noticed, you won't gain anything from it and someone else won't gain anything from it either.
The aim of political discussion should be to reach a consensus - at least in a democracy.

> everything in the communist manifesto is from the Talmud

No it's not you fucking nigger you've obviously never read either book

Where does it say in the manifesto that Jews are God's people and are earth's end result?

Yeah that map is pretty much correlation not causation without further investigation. Those are the big built up cities so you would expect there to be more crime and immigrants flowing into them. Not sure how to explain the political part though.

It is not the whites that wage wars, but the Jews. The United States of America and Europe are just pawns of Zionist plot. Once we break free we can have peace again.

CommunismByTheBackdoor.tv

The truth is what matters. A lier can be loved by all for something he is not. In the end the truth will come to play no matter how "nice" you were.

Where were the Zionists when the anglos invaded the celts?

>"I'm not hated"
sure pal

The Jews were also responsible for the Vikings' raids and every war Europeans waged against eachother and other nations throughout time

Dude, peace means the skittles and google will outnumber us and fill the earth with their subhumans ways. We will have racewars before that can ever happen.

They obviously are word for word and the Manifesto is not religious. But the Communist Manifesto was simply created as a "how to destroy yourself" disguised as a book of wisdom for Goyim. I have read through them even though the Talmud takes ages to get through.

Also, the Jews are not God's people. They only lie in that claim.

The Helter Skelter is coming.

> The enemy wants one thing

Where in the bible or Talmud does it say this? The Jews never gave a shit about other race except themselves that's why their goal was the annihilation of every other race.

Whites were so weak at the time they didn't give a shit

Sorry, NOT word for word*

it's not about being nice, it's about developing society. I mean, i am probably on the other end of the political debate about refugees than you are, that doesn't mean i think you are not nice or that you are a bad person. That's what is wrong with all the "left" winged and the "right" winged guys. All they do is trying to show everyone how they are right and the others are wrong, when the truth is far more complex.
People argue more about how they identify themselves than about the actual problem.
So many people who identify themselves as "tolerant" just can't agree that there are assholes all over the world, because they feel like they would deny their own tolerance.
At the same time people who identify themselves as "patriotic" or whatever you want to call it are so afraid of strangers that they can not agree to the fact, that not EVERYONE on the world is an asshole, because that would mean to actually open your eyes and give someon a chance.

All that i wrote is just a very simplistic version of how i think about it and of what i am trying to tell you. I hope you get what i want to tell you - you don't have to agree. Thouh I am afraid I have to go grab some sleep, gotta work tomorrow.

Whites have been the greatest enemy of the Jews all the way back to the first Jew... Cain.

when it was mostly progressives on Cred Forums the anti semitism was hilarious trololo but now that MOST people are posting it I deduce the only people left on here are autists who genuinely believe this garbage, theres noone left to troll so you guys must legitimately believe this stuff.

They hated Babylon (Mongoloids) and Egyptians (negrongoloids) the most.

Persia was Caucasian and they loved Persia. The requirement was following their god, nothing else.

I'm sorry you've never read any of those books you claim to have read. You can't just read books ABOUT them and then assume you've got it all

Ironically SJWS/feminists/black lives matter/pro migrant/islamic radical types all have a few things in common. One of them is anti-semitism.
They're all also hardline against free speech and western society in general.

What you say is true... besides that bit about me not reading. I have read those books I can assure you. Just cause I didn't mention the truths you refer to doesn't make the one's I've covered any less true. Aryans are standing in there way, but we have provided a much needed host for them throughout history. Of course they didn't like the others at those points... they didn't create empires for them.

Good syncretism equates to good and stable rule. It's not the nigger's faults they've been funded a terrorist culture in the media.

The Han Chinese encouraged intermarriage anywhere they conquered and specifically those Asians (Chinese) have been the smartest people on the planet since antiquity.

Also, western europe wasn't hit by Mongol eugenics yet they pulled through a few hundred years later.

It has good and bad to be honest

In short, homogeneneity is bested by good culture and eugenics by drive

So what you explained with the Han Chinese is called assimilation.

They didn't encourage intermarriage (it was between the same group of people btw, like saying French and Germans) because it was intrinsically beneficial, they did it to eventually destroy the conquered culture and bring them within Han's sphere.

Saying diversity leads to a stable society is laughably false. Name an empire that DIDNT have problems with conquered cultures. Britain with India, Ottomans with the Balkans, Austria with Hungary, Germany with Poland, Spain with the Dutch, the list just fucking goes on.

The common solution in history has been to take Paraguay's (and Han China's) approach and intermarry until the population is homogeneous, or simply genocide them like the Ottomans.

The fact that you said diversity makes societies more stable is just so fucking stupid.

almost looks real

No one created empires for the Jews. They hated Greece and Babylon and Egypt specifically because they were pagans. The Persian king (probably lied) told them he submitted to their god, so they loved him.

Babylon treated them the best, Persian the second best, Egypt depends who's Pharaoh.

No one created an empire for the Jews except modern western Europeans (because of the bible)

> The fact that you said it makes countries more stable

except I never said that you nigger

> They did it to wipe out the culture

not to wipe out, never did they do that. It was to create a sense of unity. The only people they had problems with was Tibet because Tibet would try to expand instead of be happy.

It worked for them mixing with others so,

I know you're butthurt because you want to still think eugenics and non mixing makes the best but sorry, ain't grounded in shit you stupid nigger

You're focusing on two small points of my argument, but let's ignore that and I'll simply respond to what you said.

Explain the intrinsic benefit of diversity to me. Since you deny it makes societies stable, explain what your argument is for it.

Do you say it creates unity? Because that is absolutely false. Again, look at the examples from history, the only time a society can be truly unified is with a common identity and purpose.

This is not some fantasy of mine, this is one of the fundamental principles of running an empire. Not one nation in history has successfully been "diverse", because it creates far too many problems.

The modern idea of destroying the identity of the nation state to accommodate for random foreigners is what is baseless, but by all means just call me a nigger and say you win.

>being in college and still caring about politics

you plan on keeping your virginity forever
OP?

>being an adult and not caring about politics

Man child.

only man children spend hours arguing over frivolous things like politics.
Seriously if youre over 15 and still find debates entertaining youre pretty much dooming yourself too a life of recusement

>Chinese
>smartest people on the planet

Pick one and only one, brainlet.

Syncretism and interbreeding inevitably creates unity.

Also, the Mongolians (most effective and efficient military/rule ever) allowed cultural diversity so long as they submit to the Khans.

It's not my fault some civilizations are much better at it than others. Just because you suck at something doesn't mean it doesn't work. Simple biology and history dictates genetic diversity is best for survival. Well that's the way the cookie crumbles.

And you are a nigger because you're stupid and want to believe in your fantasies instead of look at the facts

Fuck off Korean jap Jew. Toilet paper, ice cream, guns, rockets, vertical flight (bamboo copter because da vinci's nigger designs sucked), the printing press (400 years before guttenberg), better nukes, successful hyper sonic missile (unlike usa) - they were the smartest always and are now making a comeback. Still around unlike the British empire, Rome, Greece, Egypt.

I'm sorry your Aryan revisionism has failed you

You're just saying meaningless buzzwords. EXPLAIN HOW IT CREATES UNITY YOU MORON.

Ever hear the phrase "the Mongols are the exception"? Funny, it's almost like they didn't play by the rules of other empires.

The way conquered people's were brought into the Khan's empire was by bloodily slaughtering those who opposed. If a city refused to capitulate, they were massacred, but those who submitted were allowed to live.

It's a very simple way of ruling, that was made possible by the mobile Mongolian army.

So again, stop spouting bullshit, AND FUCKING GIVE EVIDENCE FOR YOUR CLAIMS.

Butt hurt chink!

Nice word choice bro!
Recusement:to disqualify (oneself) as judge in a particular case; broadly : to remove (oneself) from participation to avoid a conflict of interest
That's exactly what you do when you choose to ignore what's happening in the world. You're removing yourself from participation.

>Asian societies inevitably westernized to keep up with the modern world
>Japan has a constitution
>a white guy will drown in pussy if he goes to Asia
>Asians are some of the biggest betas in society

But Asian master race right?

> I'm going to ignore every empire that successfully implemented syncretism/assimilation (like the Persians and Chinese) and create a straw man for you to argue

> racial homogeneity prevents things like war I know because the French revolution and all of eurabia's history prove otherwise.

Not my fault you can't handle and love your niggers like the Chinese did theirs

Keep up the fight.I do the same thing. Liberals hate facts.

Cultural appropriation is not a thing you PC fuckwads.

> Europe inevitably ripped off of Asia to develop any technology

> constitution idea stolen from mudnigger Hammurabi

> white guy will drown in pussy if he goes to Asia

Niggers say the same thing. The truth is that Asian men are drowning in pussy. Western men go to Thailand to get surgery and become the alpha Asians'bitches on the regular.

That's why there's so many disillusioned weabs crying about howJapan isn't like the movies eh

You seem to have an aversion to giving an actual argument dude. The example you gave I already explained to you; the Han Chinese assimilated conquered people's through intermarriage, not because it was intrinsically beneficial.

As for the Persians: this is the same mistake a lot of people make with the Roman Empire. The Persian empire was not multicultural, it was Persian. Like with Rome, conquered people's were ASSIMILATED into the empires ruling culture.

I find it funny that you've now made syncretism and assimilation synonymous, because they are basically opposites. Assimilation means to bring all people's into the honest culture. NOT ALLOW OTHER CULTURES.

Honestly it's like you don't even understand what you're arguing.

If you want to try and make an actual argument and not just insult me and accuse me of making a straw man (?), here's what you should do.

Give an example from history of a successful nation whose success can be attributed to diversity and syncretism.

Because the three you've given me already have been examples of the successes of assimilation, not diversity.

Enjoy your inferiority complex.

The scientific method is purely a product of the European Enlightenment.

Rigorous mathematics (centered around proof) first started in Greece, and has since been exclusively a European endeavor (until the Westernization of Asia).

Do you think China built rockets or atom bombs by themselves? Of course not. They got the blue prints from the Soviets. In fact, they were stealing weapons that were passing through from from them all throughout the war .

Please explain again how you are master race?

>assimilation is not intrinsically beneficial for any civilization

That's so dumb I'm not even going to refute it

> syncretism and assimilation aren't similar in any way

The former is literally tainting the conquered culture's traditions (not eliminating them) so the conquered associate the conquerers with themselves, making assimilation easier.

Here's an advantage to diversity the USA exploits; taking every one else's scientists from their country. Syncretism makes for smoother assimilation

Quote your source

You're honestly retarded I'm just going to stop arguing.

Where the fuck in my post did I say that assimilation is NOT BENEFICIAL? I LITERALLY SAID ASSIMILATION WAS ESSENTIAL TO RUNNING EMPIRES.

Holy fuck you're a real example of this Asian master race aren't you.

By your logic of the benefits of diversity (stealing scientists and shit from other countries), diversity is inherently unethical. If you had any critical thinking skills you would realize this.

And again, you avoid the main question posed by this argument; a successful society that owes its success to diversity.

Seriously dude, take a fucking rhetoric course or something.

> scientific method purely due to European enlightenment

Right I'm sure Galileo found their acceptance of it very welcoming. Before Kepler implemented it, there were Chinese and Muslim scholars who developed similar methods like Mozi.

And no, the greeks did nothing more impressive than the Mesopotamians who used it for architecture (real things) and not bullshit about wooden pigeons that flew 500 miles on steam (archytas) or non working mirror-sunlight-guns (Archimedes)

I never said anything about a master race, are you already insecure?

>you're able to shitpost because of white men

>the benefits of diversity (stealing scientists and shit from other countries), diversity is inherently unethical.

You have failed to argue homogeneity successfully and just keep repeating 'Make sense' whenever I refute you.

I'm sorry you are a self-taught biologist, historian, and debator. It shows.

You're some Asian supremacist born out of American college's or something? Have fun watching you're children being culturally assimilated.

Because of you I have targets yes, but my shitposting is in Hiruyoki's hands now.

And whether or not mootnigger created this site was entirely based on ching chong ingenuity. 2chan bitch

I will while your county is assimilating to nicki minaj and the muslims

The internet you tard.

Ill have fun fucking you're underage Asian daughter or son who likes white guys. Fucking faggot.

The best thing for all shitskins including you hamfaces is to get chonged. All races other than Indian will be eliminated because there's so many of us

"Bring us your good niggers, your good kikes, your good mudslimes, your good spics, your good cumskins, your good sqaws, we will take good care of them"

Great, now that you've given up any pretence of your argument making sense we can move onto mine.

Honestly you can take your pick from history. Want to start with Rome?

Citizenship process for foreigners to Rome used to be either a costly purchase or 25 years of military service. Everyone had a shared identity, and VALUES most importantly.
Fast forward a century or two and emperors are declaring blanket citizenship for conquered territories and auxiliaries, all of whom are not Roman in the slightest. So nobody was surprised when eventually the empire was ripped apart and barely a finger was lifted from Rome's "citizens".

But we can look at more contemporary examples, how about Scandinavia? Before the 21st century Scandinavia was supposedly a shining example of the successes of socialism. And it actually was.

The countries with the highest density of whites, unsurprisingly developed a fantastic system for its citizens. That is, until Europe collectively opened its doors to the world, where "citizens" simply take advantage of the welfare state and contribute nothing. Not to mention the additional crime.

See? That's how you make an argument. Give your stance, then give evidence.

>so many of us

Lmfao, that worked for the Qing empire didn't it?

>'population with the highest density of whites'

Yeah the Ukraine, Poland and Serbia are shining examples of homogeneity.

> The Vikingz waz peaceful. Tha celtz waz peaceful. Da yurope waz PEACEFUL until da jews came in an made us all angeryyy

>we suck big time ass at assimilating others so we just gom cry an whine about it

Niggers gonna nig

Ukraine and Poland were ruled by the Soviets, and Servia was part of the multicultural disaster that was Yugoslavia.

Honestly it's embarrassing, you should just stop now.

> The last time whites tried to mess with China

An uprising of farmers with some foreign support? May as well say the Soviets were fighting America in Afghanistan.

Keep trying though.

> totally white nations suck ass unless they're suckling the dying EU's teet

Can you possibly get any more stupid?

Some of the most successful nations in Europe (Norway, Swizterland) are not a part of the EU.

It's kind of like picking on a retard at this point. Are all Asians this dumb?

I'm sorry what did you say again?

Yep, Americans lost Vietnam. Difference is I'm not claiming that the Vietnamese are superior because they won.

By the way, what you did is called the "and you" fallacy, it's deflecting the argument to focus on something the opponent did which supposedly wins you the argument.

But we won that war.
Like handily, even while restraining ourselves the entire time.

I say
> you can keep standing up for Western Civilization

> do NOT bring up race as a reason. While it is fact that races differ in intelligence, impulse control, social cooperation (morality), and inhibition, bringing that up will make you a pariah and is NOT a winning argument . . . it raises peoples' shields

Don't just talk immigration 24/7, make intelligent comments about a wide array of things and make sure that you're kicking ass grade-wise.

The reason for that is for people to buy your ideas about immigration, you must put yourself on a credible basis of communication with them. Being a boorish asshole isn't the way to go. A dose of Trump is good though.

To maintain your credibility, read a lot about the crisis (crisis for the West that is) and know what your opponents will say and be ready to rebuff them.

>The places that got off lightly during ww2 are just getting by

Nordic countries are snowy village shitholes where literally no one lives by eachother.

Contrarily, Japan has an immense population crammed into a very small space and yet their violent crime is virtually nonexistent.

Hitler's theory about 'needing space to behave' in Mein Kampf is solely a European problem.

Getting chonged is best for all of you

How the fuck do you guys constantly have experiences like this? My whole time in college I never had another student give me shit about anything remotely like this. I think I may have had one or two political conversations. Nobody gave a fuck about any of this, we were just trying to do our work and not fail. Never had one professor EVER try to get me to believe anything political. The closest thing to that was a Forensic Biology professor who would occasionally tell us about his personal relationship with Jesus Christ. I think you guys are just looking for reasons to be offended....sound familiar?

> claiming America is superior because they lost

That's even worse

Are you by any chance a self taught historian? Or do you just play too much call of duty to understand what 'winning a war' means?

>barely getting by
>pic related

You guys are so cute when you're mad.

>hangouts

wow

Oh, forgive me, I forgot we base the success of societies on one cherry picked failed war. Your thinking is so stupid here.

So the Chinese suck because of Nanking, right?

Remember what I said about taking a rhetoric course? That wasn't a joke.

Bamp was eating

tell that to england, germany, or sweden. you're just plain wrong.

Im gonna make one adding Munich Paris and Beijing.

Holy shit can you not troll you nigger? Don't be mad because I debunked your bullshit while doing so

I'd love to stay and keep grilling you faggots but I'm out

And ghuangzou and Detroit, to show how much cumskins suck at assimilation. Norway sucks fuck Norway

lol more like uncited bullshit

still shows you're an idiot

There's a pretty big difference between a bottle rocket and cruise missile you incompetent faggot