A fictional character who is literally you. GO!

A fictional character who is literally you. GO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rae7_O_6EtU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Haha. Nice one edge lord

tits or gtfo

Lol im watching this right now!

Goku

>smug is life

Good at what I do but no where near masterful, conflicted as to what path to take in life, mentally unstable at times and am prone to violent outbursts and I have a gorgeous head of hair.

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

this thread is gay af, so are you op

You Rule!

you sir are a king among men
10/10
kekkin again and again

isn't that the guy from the Mass Effect 3 DLC?

Always hungry, horny and dumb?

I like long walks on the beach and ass to ass.

Just because you don't have an image of Harley Quinn doesn't make it any less cancerous.

>speaking like some normie facebook female
>tits or gtfo
Newfag. Besides there's a lot of faggot """men""" these days who speak like women.

I let your mother get gangraped by radroaches. U mad?

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry

Jonathon Byers from Stranger Things.

Thousand times this

Legiterately me

>literal autist
not surprised

> deranged sense of humour (no i'm not british, but that's how i spell it)
> origins: unknown
> no respect for authority
> expert with blades and non-traditional weapons
> a loyal friend, but a real pain in the ass to my enemies

you sound like an edgelord

>taking the bait

>thinking its bait

This is pretty much my response to people who ask how my life's going

If this is truly like you I would be interested in knowing more…

you may be mistaken

this might be more your style

Fite me irl fgts. I'll fuck u up m80

You're cool.

> Believes there is more to "reality" than meets the eye
> Willing to find out how deep the rabbit hole goes
> Studies martial arts
> Friends look up to him as a leader

where did you get that picture?

>inteligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humour

Nice try but people who "study martial arts" have no friends.

>Living in a black community

Max von Sydow
Needful things

just not as old, I am as manipulative and creepy at times. (no shortage of pussy mind you)

This is me.

you sound gay

CUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARACHA

Hannibal Lecter

Devil boy

Don't believe everything your father tells you.

> Typical example of my twisted humour.

>yfw Helios abandons you

My pussy smells like doritos.

Better that than a spiteful basement dweller

D.Va isnt fat this is shit

what movie that screen from?

good lord these threads are cringe. i always come back thinking they wont be, but now i see there is no other outcome, just baits and cringe

Don't forget stoned!

Aye good shit, haven't watched me some DRRR! In a while

>Stay in my room
>Play with my bird

this guy

I came here expecting funny shit. Oh I was so wrong

This

Happy Gilmore, I think.

(Le)terally me

pinhead

who u callin skinhead

>A fictional character who is literally you

lol you must be fuckin annoying.

Always putting penises in your mouth..

Billy Madison yo

So....you like to wear football helmets and drink toilet water?

>want to go to school to be a doctor
>met a redhead
>best friends
>Escalation over some time. we kiss
>we kiss many times
>Finally sleep together
>thingsaregood.avi
>she goes off to a different college.
>she says she'd wait
>see some chad in her pictures. starts off slow, then he's in them all the time
>just those two in pics now
>the girl who waited waited a whole 3months
>myheartwhen

Hahahhaa, it's so hard to tell if you guys are kidding sometimes at least you can be delusional among the furries

You sound like that 25 year old guy who still hangs out with the 14 year old edgy kids

He must be russian

There's like a million flavors of doritos, I'm assuming "taco"

I don't get out much.

>Nearly retard

i hate my life

The mother fucking ONE TRUE KING!

More like one true retard.

fuck off lannister cunt

I'm not autistic..as far as I know...

stfu fag

Lannisters are cunts, Stannis was a fool, and King's landing is nothing but rubble.

Cooool, you faggot!!!

You've killed a hobo, and raped several women?

Shut the fuck up faggot!!!

SUPER FURRY!

(sigh)

If you don't know who it is fuck you

alex didn't kill the hobo

Sure...

Just the way it is brother

You forgot:

>I will an hero soon

>Thin
>Brooding
>Great talking/singing voice
>Women comment on how smooth my voice sounds
>Could be popular I just don't want to be
>Have dead dog

>A fictional character who is literally you.
All of the Apollo astronauts

You're nothing like him and you know it you hipster queer

C'thulu

wait no, that's muh dick

Its Chu drunk dude, everyone knows it

forgot the text
>hate niggers
>faggot friends
>life going down in flames
>at least there's booze

never claimed to be, you retarded faggot

Not in the military because I don't take orders well. I go to the range and have no doubt I'd be able to handle any situations that happened if I had to. My marksmanship is flawless. A little heavy but who cares when you have weapon skills. let's see someone try to outrun a bullet.

So you're saying you suck?

you should meet my good friend

from the mr. cool guy photo gallery obvs

Kek

I'm a guy though.

swag

How the fuck should I know that some other faggot would defend the first faggot, you retarded ass bitch nigger!!! You're fucking pathetic

so what you're saying is that you wash yourself with a rag on a stick?

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

The first honest one

Get a load of this faggot

Work sucks. Nachos rule.

God, I ate a whole bag, bloated and angry

Uh huh huh huh

Is this you?

Mr. Deeds

NEVER BEFORE WAS THERE A FICTIONAL CHARACTER MORE LIK ME

youtube.com/watch?v=rae7_O_6EtU

the clip has some sex

ching chong chang

Don't try to act like you're a different person, queer! You're fat and ugly and your parents hate you

An hero?

Like to sleep. Can fuck up anyone with my intellect.

>> origins: unknown
Speaking as a modern day samurai, it is wise to seek out your origins.

I would like to spar with you one day.

But you're white

underated post

I want to say HXH or FotNS

>Thinking it isn't bait

this thread is gay af, so are you op!

www.reddit.com
looks like despite your intellect you're on the wrong website. back with all the other edgy teens you go, travis.

Vocaroo fagit

this thread is gay af, so are you OP

Mable died.

Couple years ago...

>Believe it

can i fucc your loili pussy

says the IDIOT!

I love killing sand monkeys and playing the accordion

this thread is gay af, so are you OP!

this thread is gay af, so are you op!

Hair is a little longer

Plox

this thread is gay as fuck, so are you op

kek

>tfw you watch this in film study in high school and your panties are soaking wet

something about this dude is so fucking hot

>joker
>loyal to friends

Pick one

>Tits
>GTFO

Choose

ITT: special snowflake syndrome retards

>the attitude
>building career to LE
>great fit for narcotics
>atheist
>alcoholic
>nihilist
>loner
>antisocial

this thread is gay af, so is op

I'm unemployed, always found alone doing nothing and have a tail

asl and measurements pls

thx

>faggot

your welcome

18 f connecticut
5'1"
100lbs

how cute, he's projecting

easy

Blox

30 m live with my mom
5"
240lbs

Shit....

This is my TRUE and ORIGINAL ME. DO NOT STEAL or I will CURSE YOU TO HELL.

not trying to be an edge lord. i genuinely relate to him so much it worries me

>This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

serbia strong

faggot.

I already did C'thulhu, you unoriginal queerbait

Got eeeem

I'm clearly the same person, so not "projecting" you her-d-herr retard

Look kids, another child without an argument

You're not a faggot

And you have to chose the fucking homo who gets fucked!! faggot detected

yes minus the delusions