You're driving home late at night. You're going full speed, an hour from your destination, when suddenly...

You're driving home late at night. You're going full speed, an hour from your destination, when suddenly, a giant mushroom cloud fills the sky.....the earth shakes hard, all power goes out. Cell phones are not working. The radio in the car is not working. There aren't many cars on the road at all.

What do you do next?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/the-mother-of-all-bombs-moab-slated-to-be-used-against-iran/5333811
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>You're driving home late at night.
where have I been?

You were Working late or hanging out with friends an hour away from home.

Hello nuka cola

I was working late in my day job at the nuclear bunker, I might start back

Lets not even assume this is a nuclear explosion.....it's just a giant mushroom cloud. That's all we know for sure.

pray

well I guess any reasonable person would stay in their car as its a level of protection, you could get out and stagger around like a halfwit but then you would be exposed to whatever shit might be eminating from that explosion

For what it's worth, all you know is that there was an explosion and a cloud and power is out......

Where is the cloud in proximity to me? Like do I see it in my rear view mirror or straight ahead?

>tip my fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

Lets assume for argument's sake that the cloud was still in the distance, yet you felt the shake.

I will do nothing also.

for the victims

check if i'm in danger if it is nuclear.
like in pic related

Out there on horizon.....around your destination.

You shove a dildo in your ass to see how radioactive the area is

It's about 400 times normal background

Drive very far the opposite direction, trying to get away from any radiation at top speed. I wouldn't let off the gas until I felt I was out of any contamination range.

If your car is anything newer than a 1970 it has on onboard computer and that to will be fried and the car will not run any longer. So you are basically walking to whatever you are going to do next.

Good thing I always keep a "bug-out-bag" in my car. A few MRE's, space blanket, hatchet, machete, 550 para-cord, collapsible bow, a few arrows, bag of dryer lint, magnesium igniter, 20lb test fishing line, a few fishing hooks and more importantly a single cast-iron skillet. Usable as a weapon and cookware.

wait for the shock of the cloud to hit me. pray it kills me quickly or not at all.

I'd head back to work or town. What time would it be?

Get the fuck out of the car and hide under something

pics or you're lying.

Is the cloud towards your destination or away from it? I assume the cloud is bigger than your thumb at arms length.

Maybe we should build a fire, sing a couple of songs

Only liar is you pretending to be a sub-par woman.

the cloud is basically directly over your destination.....one hour away, which is 30-70 miles.

I'm not pretending, just posting a hot girl

Right. Either way, I'm not walking down from the top floor of my apartment building to my car just for a picture.

What is your view from your window?

If it is that close then you are dead. If a nuke of conventional size goes off everything out to 20 miles is instant death, 30 to 40 you will be pummeled by the shock wave and debris as well as the heat flash. Dead within seconds. Even out to 120 miles the heat flash and radiation will still cause cell damage that will kill you with in the hour.

If im not with my family call them if they don't awnser try find them, If I am with them ask them what the fuck we should do.

Well I have my B.O.B. in my car. Now an hour drive for me is 70 miles so I have to say that's the distance I am. Best case scenario I can think of is abandon the car and head in the opposite direction and seek shelter.

People who say they'd stay in the vehicle are silly. Metals absorb and retain radio active materials very easily. That distance would mean I had some time before said fallout reaches me, so there is a chance I could find the kind of shelter needed to weather this storm.

All and all, I'm pretty screwed if I sit there, and probably screwed depending on my luck if I leave. I"ll take the leave option.

Drive toward mushroom cloud. Make beef stronganoff

OP here......I never said it was a nuke.....just a giant cloud.....it could be a fertilizer factory, like the batshit one in Texas.

Or a meteor.

My thread wasn't supposed to be about a nuke, its supposed to be about your immediate reaction to a giant explosion in your field of vision.

Next time I'll make that clear in the OP.

Maybe this would help

Well you posted a pic of a nuke so that's why.

From my understanding instantaneous death is 5-7. 20-30 To feel the wind graze from the shockwave. Depending on the wind direction will determine if fallout reaches you but with wind in your favor 75 miles should be the minimum. So 5 miles walking shouldn't be too bad to do. If you could find a natural formation or a mine or such you could survive as long as you manage to deal with the hydration concerns.

Yet your image is of a nuke.. There is nothing on this planet that will explode with the same kind of mushroom and fireball. Should have just used the propane plant explosion GIF that is posted in all the rekt threads.

Shitty. I live in a city about 45 minutes outside of New Orleans. So, I see a giant lake. A fucking 25 mile wide/long fucking lake.

Do this like pic related.

I would blast some punk rock tunes as usual, bomb or not, light up a cigarette, feel my heart sink to the bottom of my stomach, call my mom and dad, and then rape the most attractive woman in the area

put my thumb over the cloud to see which looks bigger

moar?

Maybe this is common, maybe this is juvenile, but who else gets excited at the thought of a nuclear bomb or catastrophe happening?

I know in reality it's he furthest thing from fun, but idk, it's fun to play with the thought.

Why do this? Is it to determine how close or violent the explosion in relation to you?

Jessicababyfat. She is from Taiwan.

OP here.....I'm just obsessed with people's reaction to a big blast. I fucked up by making everyone think nuclear.

My reaction to this situation is to consider looting stores for water and food immediately.

360? You'd be walking right into it pleb

Phone lines and Internet are DOWN.

Battery powered short wave radio might work though

pull over and jerk off

For sure. I'd do the same or go for the gun stores. I own a few firearms and I carry in my car so at least I'd have that.

Get one last nut, that way you don't know if your cumming or going

>fertilizer factory
>meteor
These wouldn't affect the electronics. Only a nuke would do this. I doubt it's a coincidence that your cell phone and all car electronics died at the exact same time as the explosion. It was definitely a nuke.

proximity. Vault boy is actually doing it, he's not just giving you a thumbs up.

Bigger than ur thumb. gtfo
smaller, mosey along

What if there were terrorist attacks on the electrical grid and communications grid?

OP needs to be more specific. When you say "cell phones are not working" do you mean that they won't turn on at all, they have power but no cellular reception, something else? Same for the car radio... no power at all, or power but no reception?

I assumed no power at all. But if the phone and radio still have power then an electrical grid attack is a possibility.

Wow, I never put 2 and 2 together. Guess you learn something new everyday lol

begin the raep

Travel to nearest allies house in opposite direction.

Post pic of lake if you're telling the truth

Hahahahahha you're funny

You're serious? Google Lake Pontchartrain, you faggot. I live on the north-shore of that lake.

lucky

furiously masturbate until I die from radiation poisoning

How am I lucky? All the fun is in New Orleans. Yeah, it's got one of the highest murder rates in the country, but that's if you go into the wrong sections of the city.

> There is nothing on this planet that will explode with the same kind of mushroom and fireball

Google "MOAB" motherfucker.
Also, if electronics are out IN THE CAR that's from the EMP which is a side effect of a nuclear detonation.

Raido/cell phone still work? Not a nuke.

globalresearch.ca/the-mother-of-all-bombs-moab-slated-to-be-used-against-iran/5333811

> the MOAB, given its explosive capacity, would result in extremely large civilian casualties. It is a conventional “killing machine” with a nuclear type mushroom cloud.

Faggot