Weirdest/kinkiest/riskiest places you've cum on/masturbated

Weirdest/kinkiest/riskiest places you've cum on/masturbated.

Bonus for panties/incest/moms.

About to jerk off with these but need some stories.

Daughters panties, shoes, toothbrush. It's risky every time.

sisters panties, mmm

One time I came into my sisters panties, got horny later and came into her shampoo.

I bust one Into my gf's best friends dirty panties, we got drunk one night and she asked me for sex. Never happened thank god

There is nothing as deliciously naughty, as amazingly mind bendingly, as fuk hot horny as sniffing deeply the fresh warm slighty damp gusset of your Daughters Knickers;-) Serious BOOM! Wow! Instant ball tightner - will leave you in a daze!.....It's no wonder it goes on;-)

My aunts panties twice, and her bra once. Literally shot the biggest load of my life that day

What age?

Serious question. My sister is at my parents place for the weekend and I will go there to by tomorrow. How can I cum in her clean panties without her recognizing the stainds afterwards?

Not him bit mine is 13

You have just the one daughter?

twice on sister panties, once on her leg when she was passed out drunk

Airplane bathroom

I have 2 but the other is 9

One of the only two school bathrooms, in the stall, and without a lock

Bet her panties are ripe, the elder one

Multiple times at friend's houses, in their bathroom, their living room and their bedroom. When I was at school, I used to fap in the middle of a corridor.
I also fapped in my sister's panties, and in the panties of the girlfriend of my best friend.

Did the same. Nothing like having to listen for any keys opening the door while trying to bust

I stole neighbors bra and panties once or twice and cum in them and hang them back on their drying reck Kek

YUM

Dude, her panties were so fucking hot too, A black lace Victorias Secret thong

those are the best.

I love smelling and licking my stepmoms pussy and ass stains on her thongs

Once i have been playing with my mom toys when she was out. That was fickin risky.

Yeah

Oh lord, where to begin?

I'd say on/in a female childhood-friend's asshole during an birthday sleep-over, we we're both 13 at the time I think. Earlier during the evening, we explored each other and I put pieces of sprinkles in her ass lol. Those were the days. Whenever I think about it, I can't really say if she was awake or not & it gives me minor panic attacks rather than a thrill so I try not to.

Another time was in an outdoor jaccuzzi on New Years Eve while discussing "cute" boy-bands with two tipsy & young, albeit perfectly legal girls in bikini. Thank you, bubbles!

A more recent case was when I came in the panties of an earlier landlord's spouse. The sweet lady used to come by to drop off my post for the day, due to a stupid postbox built into a wall. She was late for picking up his kid from some summertime-activity out in the sticks, so she desperately asked me for the favor of closing their kitchen window so their disgusting cat wouldn't take off and taking care of a cake in the oven 20 minutes after she left.
I literally rummaged trough all of their things and then wore her underwear around the apartment.
Masturbated furiously into her panties and then washed them & put them back.

nice. I found some pics of my mom with some dude a while back and usually bust a good load when I need to

And yet there are those who claim that female and male sexuality is equivalent.

I wear my mothers panties on occasion, not so much anymore though. Pic related, tis' me.

I cum in my sisters lotion, nothing turns me on more when I see her rub it into her skin.

I got carried away one time and came in her pasta and mixed it in, I didn't do a good enough job and she gave me a weird look and then threw it away. Think she might know what I did there but she hasn't brought it up so eh, w/e.

If I find my mom hanging out with some asshole I would easily kill him

in a classroom during a test in 6th grade, school bathroom, bathroom at work, outside, my sisters panties and bras so many times. its fuckin hot

pic related

>Text my cousin
>She's bored. Just showered. No plans.
>Go over. She's on the couch in a towel.
>Watch gotham. Get bored. Start jerking off.
>She notices. Pretends not to care
>Notice she's watching me
>Start making out while she jerks me off
>Finger her, go to her bedroom
>69 with her
>she doesn't like to swallow
>cum on her tits
>finish watching gotham
>her room mate suddenly appears
>was there the whole time

>tldr; 69'd with my cousin, caught by family friend. how long before my family finds out?

I've spread the cum onto 3 different panties to kind of "dilute" the concentration of sperm so it wouldn't be too noticeable.

Girlfriend's mom's panties. More than once. I sometimes rub my pre cum into her clean panties then put them back into the drawer. If I want to cum into them, I cum in her dirty panties then put them back in the laundry. I'm almost certain she knows but she's never said anything. Dirty bitch probably loves it.

As for the weirdest place I've cum, that would be my brother's mouth. Not a great story - he lost a bet and had to suck my dick.

Riskiest was fucking a girl I work with while my GF was sleeping upstairs. That was probably the most intense cum of my life.

I once jerked off over video of my parents fucking. It was hot until I cum, then it felt weird and sick.

There are some things a guy doesn't need to know. Things like his dad has a much bigger cock and mom likes it in her ass, then her mouth, then back in her ass.

If you ever have the opportunity to watch your parent's sex tape, don't do it. You might not like what you find.

the riskiest would probably be my moms face one time when she was sleeping after a party

I used to work at a bike shop where they'd store a load of bicycle parts under a big set of stairs. They used curtains to hide all the boxes so the shop didn't look unsightly. I used to have to go under the stairs all the time to find little parts for bikes and it would usually take forever since nothing was organised under there.
One day I found the box with the parts immediately and realized I could wait under the stairs and avoid work for like 20 minutes since it usually takes around that long to find stuff. Straight away I hid myself around some boxes near the curtain and peeked out into the shop. I spent the next 15 minutes fapping to the cashier lady and then realized I have to find a way to sneak my cum out so other employees don't stumble across it. I took one of the parts I was looking for out of it's little plastic bag and scraped my jizz into it. It was like a baggie of cum. I then pulled my pants up, held the box against my waist, walked into the backroom, put the box down, went to the bathroom, and flushed the baggie.

Sisters friend was overnight, they were in the pool whole day. At night I cummed on her bikini

well fuck

you like to live life dangerously, dont you?

My sister use to make me wear her panties when we were younger. Naturally this led me to having a severe panty fetish. She's older than me, so by the time I was a teen she would buy me panties for me to wear, instead of wearing hers all the time. She knew I loved to sniff and lick her dirty panties, so she would always leave them out for me in our shared bathroom.

We had an aunt come visit for a bit. She's pretty uptight and conservative, and would chastise my sister for leaving her underwear sprawled on the bathroom floor, possibly corrupting my young soul. This angered me as I lost my main fapping tool for the duration of her visit. When my folks took her out shopping, I raided the guest bedroom, grabbed one of her dirty panties, and proceeded to nut into her toiletries. I don't know if she ever noticed, but probably not as she's pretty oblivious.

About 7 months ago an sunday morning. Alone in the sauna just next to the showers of a co-ed swimming hall.

An older father was caring for his mentally retarded daughter trying to get her to shower off the chlorine. She was an fairly attractive brunette, almost as tall as him & wearing a bathing suit one size too small. Had the motif of a very popular european cartoon. Thank God he had his hands full reining in that useless piece of meat and didn't notice me staring. Lo behold though, I could also see trough his trunks that he had half an erection which in turn gave me a HUGE erection. I imagined he had the hots for his daughter and that he wanted to fuck her badly. I entered the empty sauna and could hear her doing the stupid fucking moans, shrieks and giggles which I twisted into the father molesting her. I started working it but hey left after only a few minutes. Didn't matter though, I blew two huge loads in a row. I regularly visit this swimming hall but I cant enter the sauna anymore because when I do, I become diamonds which isn't appreciated by my fellow swimmers.

Also:
>way back
>household just switched from dial-up
>stroking it to bad quality hentai
>little sister quietly enters room
>Doesn't think I notice her (I mean c'mon)
>She just stands there
>Im panicking but can't get myself to stop
>Continue fapping
>Can't turn head because then she'll know that I noticed her
>She's not moving
>I finish
>She "stealthily" exits
This happened once more. I think she was just curious.

bumping, not letting this thread die without me cumming first

bump

She never brought it up when you guys got older? No sort of sexual tension?

2 of my friends moms panties, 2 friends younger sisters panties and thongs, 1 friends older sister panties, 1 older girl cousins panties, and younger girl cousins panties. Came in to my friends little sisters face wash she put on every night too. And their milk.

Weirdest place was probably outside in my yard late at night, drunk as hell. Surprised i wasn't caught.

Never brought it up & I pray that she didn't mention what she saw to anyone. It wasn't exactly vanilla hentai.
I also pray that she doesn't remember, but she most likely do.
Anyhow, we haven't met in years. Our mothers severe alcoholism has torn the family apart. Gee thanks mom.

;_;

bump

Got head in the janitors closet in high school, came on the floor. Amidoinitrite?
Also we snorted some xanax off the work bench

in my college parking lot. I don't think anybody saw me but I was paranoid they did so I moved my car afterwards.

17 year old sisters panties.

post pic of sister? is she hot

this please. would love to see what she looks like.

moar please

hot. any face?

Yes but I won't show it. Enjoy these instead.

Every time i spend the night at my friends house his daughter lets me use her room and i smell and taste and jack off with her dirty panties she even sits on my lap and that gets me hard as fuck i know she can feel my cock on her ass

Sisters panties, used to jack off and came on.

>all those literally shitty underwear

why do womans are so disgusting?

In the army I hot really good at polishing boots. I would get boots from the female soldiers, polish them, and then cum inside them before I gave them back.

whoa

Sister needs to stop smearing snickers on her panties because we all know girls don't shit.

I masturbated inside an F-15 cockpit when I was deployed to korea during a maintenance turn. Nothing like jacking it with 2 jet engines spinning below you.

>be me
>sleep over at friends house for 4 days
>he asks me to baby sit his dogs while their family goes on vacation
>get moms and sisters panties
>on his couch
>jerk off with a load of 5 days
>niagrafalls.whoa
I kept the dogs from liking it bc normal fag

I picked up some panties someone left in the floor couple of blocks from my college.
brought it home, masturbated to it, and to the the trash

Once had a college proyect and some friends came. but there was a momment all of my friends were outside and i was just alone at home with their stuff.
so I found on of my friends panties in friends purse.

well, you know the rest

funny thing, the first thing that girl did when all of them came back was searching for her purse and seemed worried after realizing her ID wasnt there (she later found it)
but seems she cared about those panties that i previously put back, like she was suspecting something happened.

also fapped to a cousin´s pantie whn i was 17... but she was younger than me (let´s she didnt even had her period by that time).

Nice c-section scar.

Nobody thinks it's odd that women have shit stains in their underwear? You'd think they'd be meticulous about having that level of hygiene.

Sils shoes with a full house

They have a piece of cloth up in their buttholes the entire day. It's normal.

I masturbated in the middle of class in 10th grade. I was looking at all the 10th grade ass to get me off.

I was jerking off in my scout uniform once and my sister caught me.

I came all over myself and put it in the wash.

Yep odd and pretty fucking disgustingredients. But it does seem like it's all of them. I just view it as a sure sign that men are the superior gender since we can at least competently wipe our own ass.