Why is US paper money all the same size, texture and colour?

Why is US paper money all the same size, texture and colour?
You can hardly tell the difference if you forget your glasses, not to mention people with cataract or the blind.
Obviously not the biggest problem, but seems like a really easy fix.

Other urls found in this thread:

rutherford.org/publications_resources/john_whiteheads_commentary/governmental_highway_robbery_asset_forfeiture_and_the_pillaging_of_the
dailycaller.com/2015/01/30/the-7-most-egregious-examples-of-civil-asset-forfeiture/
justice.gov/criminal-afmls/equitable-sharing-program
lobshots.com/2012/01/03/you-can-buy-this-real-10000-dollar-bill-for-only-89000/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

World's most important currency (not the highest - just most important)

They don't change that shit much except to add new security features

You can feel the faces.

My boyfriend is blind
>har har har
Ive seen cashiers try and short him before

I don't see how making the newly printed bills a different size could impact anything.

Did he notice every time, or did you have to intervene?

>10,000 dollar bill
I've never seen one, let alone even know it existed any richfag have one?

Easier for blind people.

Faster to organize your wallet.

Never any bullshit about "Whoa, no....I gave you a 50 instead of a 5."

It ain't all that hard to figure out.

Anything above a 500 has long since been out of circulation (and wasn't ever all that common to begin with).

Hell, there was a 100,000, but it was only ever used for transfers between Federal Reserve branches.

>greentext
Nigger lork more

Wait, are you telling me that having them be virtually indistinguishible without looking at them is easier for the blind?
What?

> go fuck yourself

That's exactly the opposite of what I said.

I would love to have a $10,000. They are insanely rare and valuable. They were mostly used between banks. Since they were printed in the 20s, there weren't very many used privately.

Alright, should have made it clear that you're NOT in favour of US-style money.

>Putting a space between ">" and the sentence
Let me guide you back to your playpen user.

>gag

>whoa no i gave you a fifty

Practice proper cash handling you fucking retard.

>"your total is $14 dollars and 85 cents"
>customer hands you a twenty
>"14.85 out of twenty?"
>place twenty on til to the side.
>hand a nickle
>"ninety cents"
>hand a dime
>"fifteen"
>hand a five
>"and twenty dollars."
>take receipt
>hand it to them
>"have a good day and thank you for shopping with us"
>wait for customer to take receipt, put money away and take merchandise
>place twenty in the til
>close the drawer
>initiate next transaction

Or you could learn how to read the post that's being replied to.

Yeah, I guess you're right.

Summer's over dude.

Oh right, it's Friday.

That's why they made it so you identify them by smell.
1's smell like assphault
5's use the gas leak odor
10's are pine scented
20's smell like lavender
50's are tea tree oil
and 2's are limited edition bubblegum courtesy of topps

I've handled cash maybe 5 times in the past year. I have a bank card, I have credit cards. What in the honest fuck do I need to use cash for? What am I, a goddamn caveman?

What the fuck is with Americans refusing to accept that US currency has the worst design?

However, it *is* clear that you have a lot of experience making change.

That's not at all surprising.

No short change artist is going to fuck with you when they see you put that bill to the side.

And if anyone ever says "oh hey can I give you a two fives for a ten while your drawer is open. Finish counting back the change and close the til and either no sale and repeat the countback procedure with the new bills they handed you, or send them to customer service

>Using the "summer" insult.
Can you be anymore of a pleb.

FORGOT ONE BRAH.

Of course you can.

But only if you go on and on about greentext.

I didnt say american currency isnt bad, it is.

But a 50 being neon pink and a twenty being oceon blue and 10% smaller isnt going to keep a short change artist from playing games with you if you dont handle money properly.

I short change cashiers for fun. Ive done it all over the world and australias and canadas rainbow fag currency didnt do shit

It feels nice to have large amounts of cash on you.
Plus, a lot of people handle private debts with cash.
I held on to all the money people owed me for 3 months and had nearly $400 on me. I just didn't feel like depositing it

You are so new.

Sure you have.

It was wrong of me to think that any currency scheme would be immune to your mastery of grifting.

That would be the next plebiest thing to go on about.

>going to go buy car
>private sale
>13 grand
>police pull me over two miles from bank
>"failure to use turn indicator"
>wants to have a drug dog sniff my car
>drug dog "hits"
>search my car
>impounds my 13 grand
>i have to sue the city and police to get my money back
>takes 18 months and $5,000 in legal fees

>'murica

God aren't you just an arrogant cunt

>continues to live in america instead of moving to a civilised country

Yeah, if you're some poorfag who thinks he's cool because he pulls out a roll of 20's to try and impress some ghetto-skanks or trailer trash. Also, it's a great way to tell all the other niggers in the hood that you're an idiot who always carries around cash.

You know what I'm out if I lose my wallet or it gets stolen? Like 4 phone calls. "Hey, Capital One? Yeah, my card got stolen by some nigger. Send me a new one. Thanks." You on the other hand lose hundreds of dollars because you want to feel like a big shot.

Cashier's check that shit next time.

>only 6 of those are real
>missed the $2 bill
I smell bait.

>civilised

Just use a card. What kind of twat are you?

>eurocucks call us dumb
>need color coded bills because they are retarded

MuriKKKa doesn't like anything that is different.

That is what I said, yes.

>just use card

naive sheep all of you. i only pay in cash or gold

What of small businesses and places you can't use your card? I AT LEAST carry around $50.

It's a quality of life feature.
When something can easly be made easier, we make it that way instead of bragging about how manly we are by not making things convenient.

>Anything above a 500 has long since been out of circulation (and wasn't ever all that common to begin with).

They've talked about getting rid of 100s to make it harder to smuggle money for drug buys and other illegal shit.

not every one is king of a castle, hoarding gold and shit

they have brail i heard over 20s

Contact the Rutherford Institute. They're trying to overturn civil forfeiture.

God damn the worst thing is they're made of paper. Like you accidentally wash your clothes with loose notes it them and you lose money. It's not hard to make a proper currency made of PLASTIC.

What makes you think we need color codes? Because we have them? You guys have fat-mobiles all over the place even though you don't need - no wait never mind

we've just had a load of new fivers come into circulation the past few days, they're loads smaller and are made from a plastic paper mix. Much more durable and shit and were introduced seamlessly (UK)

That only happens in faggot ass civil forfeiture states. Y'all niggas need to vote more.

The US Treasury says:
On July 14, 1969, David M. Kennedy, the 60th Secretary of the Treasury, and officials at the Federal Reserve Board announced that they would immediately stop distributing currency in denominations of $500, $1,000, $5,000 and $10,000. Production of these denominations stopped during World War II. Their main purpose was for bank transfer payments. With the arrival of more secure transfer technologies, however, they were no longer needed for that purpose. While these notes are legal tender and may still be found in circulation today, the Federal Reserve Banks remove them from circulation and destroy them as they are received.

Sanitized bullshit. The larger denominations were withdrawn as an early effort in Nancy Reagan's War on Drugs.

Same is true for Mexico's bills.

No denomination over $100 has ever been in public circulation. They were only used for federal reserve and bank transfers.

Not true. In the other states, the federal government is operating the civil forfeiture on behalf of the local authorities in exchange for a piece of the action.

>The larger denominations were withdrawn as an early effort in Nancy Reagan's War on Drugs.

So you can't use them to rip a fat line?

Lurk more.

>implying Mexico has any other money besides drug money from the USA

Tinfoil much? Cop in GA. That shit don't fly here. You have to have reasonable articulable suspicion that there's a crime being committed AT LEAST otherwise you'd better be arresting someone to just be taking their money.

Meh Scotland has had a plastic fiver for a while now. I don't see what the big deal is.

Nigger

To elaborate, there has to be civil forfeiture law on the states books to make the case. You can't just take their shit unless it can be proven as ill gotten gains.

I'm a big fan of the Canadian currency. Yes, that bit is see-through.

Didnt mean it was a big deal, just stating that it's easy to introduce new notes that are more effective at being notes

Bullshit.

Georgia forfeiture laws are still crap. You still need to prove preponderance to get your shit back from forfeiture. I should know. My 13 grand was taken in georgia

the US is the fucking king of convenience though, everything they do is to make their lives easier. who do you think mobility scooters?

they should'a updated the pic of the queen

Our Canadian Monopoly money is pretty great, even though Jewdeau made it take a massive drop, and has been recovering since

Ah well, she'll be dead soon so it won't matter

What fucked up thing were you doing? Because you wouldn't have gotten it taken unless you were A)breaking the law, or B)interacting with a corrupt agency. That's not how the law works here. There is no civil forfeiture. You had to at the very least be accused of breaking he law in some fashion

oh man, snorting a fat line of coke with a $10.000 note would be insane

I wouldn't mind them if they were used by the disabled.
The fact that people use them just because they're lazy cunts is sad.

We like consistency. We like our money to fit in our wallets.

there are two types of countries on this planet. those who color code their money, and those that have been to the moon.

>Implying other currencies don't fit into wallets
The fuck do you thing we have wallets for?

i agree with you wholeheartedly

also;
>mfw i have a disabled friend
>He's all right in the head just has some rare muscle shit
>He can walk perfectly fine on his own
>still uses a mobility scooter cause the state gave him one for free

and i don't even live in Fatburgland

They look colour coded to me

>implying the US went to the moon

Join the 21st century get a fucking Square reader.

Come on you dumb nigger, don't get baited so easily.

>go to the bank to withdrawl cash for a private auto sale
>take out 13 grand from my personal checking account which had about 50k in it
>drive towards car purchase
>two miles from bank get pulled over for a failure to use my blinker
>bullshit but ok
>trooper asks me if I have any large cash money
>refuse to answer
>gets a drug dog
>the drug dog supposedly hits
>finds cash
>"what are you doing with this much money"
>going to buy a car
>"well i believe this money is involved with criminal activity"
>writes me an evidence ticket
>'large sum of cash in envelope'

>during the lawsuit the police stated they were contacted by the bank for a "suspicious withdrawl"

>doesn't know the difference between bringing a man to the moon and back safely, and boiling humans alive

John Whitehead reported that the feds are applying federal authority to seize assets in states that prevent local authorities from doing so.

Civil asset forfeiture is commonly applied nowadays at common traffic-stops, without indictment and without probable cause.

rutherford.org/publications_resources/john_whiteheads_commentary/governmental_highway_robbery_asset_forfeiture_and_the_pillaging_of_the

Are you retarded?

how come you refused to tell them about the money? if did it probably wouldn't have been a big deal. just tell him straight up you have 13g to buy a car

B-but my national safety!

tinfoil hat detected

They'd say that you're going to buy drugs with them or some shit like that.

The larger bills have not been demonetized, which means you might yet find one in circulation. Just like you might still find a silver dime, quarter, or half-dollar in circulation.

He also omitted $1000 and $5000

>insanely valuable
I believe they are valued at $10,000 user

Underrated post

Ohhh so now im guilty for refusing to speak to the police? Constitution.

You shouldn't have said that. Now you've triggered Officer Tinfoil.

Again, why would you keep living in America?

you are a shitty fucktard.
its face value might be 10,000, but collectors and people in general would pay a shitton for that. Wich makes 'em worth way more then 10,000.
Pic related, ur new tie.

even so, you'd still have better chances than trying to hide the cash, getting busted and then trying to explain to them how it's for a car. just go "I'm on my way to buy a car, here's the ad, here's the guy's number, call him and he will confirm"
nigga it's not about being guilty or not guilty, it's about getting out of the situation without losing your money like a fucking schmuck. sometimes you have to put your pride aside and just try to survive instead.

sort of related; that's why all those fucking niggers get shot by cops all the time, because instead of laying down on the ground with their hands on their backs, they try to act though. i dunno about you, but I'd rather be alive and in prison than dead and on some stupid monkeys poster

Lol. You got got by the bank. "Officer tinfoil" here. The other guy was right. You should've just been up front with the officer. Was it a state "trooper"? I ask because they don't follow the same set of rules we do. I could understand the bank contacting the state but as far as that kinda stuff happening around me with local officers it's not a thing. Sheriffs deputies either. That's not how it works. But I could believe it with a state trooper and you lying to him to boot. Dumbass.

Yeah. Still not happening here. Except for capt faggot over there that lied about it when he was told on by the bank and found out. Nigga checks are a thing.

No they wouldn't. Not here anyway. Should've just owned up. Probably would've kept the money. Lying never helps when the cops are involved.

this. too many people don't understand this

No offense, but I think you're presuming that they actually think they're doing a good job and not abusing their position for profit. (before you ask, I'm not saying they just take this shit home, but I'm sure the local police station could use a new teli)

We don't. The day we found out in court that the bank had called the police we walked in and closed out 19 accounts, my personal, his personal, our personal, his business, my business, my second business, and my dad's business that we ran.

The same bank manager who called the police on me said he was 'shocked at our sudden decision to close out our accounts without notice.'
>"yeah. We just found out in our lawsuit over the state of georgia versus thirteen thousand dollars that you were the one who called in a suspicious withdrawal on me. The police robbed me just two miles down that road."
>point out the window
>"uhh... *ahem* well it will take a few weeks to provess these checks out to you."
>"im sure it will"

So you're telling me you would pay $20 for a regular $10 bill?
Kek, I bet you fall for every scam there is

Tinfoil again. If they had reasonable articulable suspicion(which they had per your statement) then they had a lawful right to at the very least question you. Had you been straight up they wouldn't have taken your shit. 100% you lost your own money by being dishonest.

I didnt lie to anyone.

He asked me if i had large sums of money
"Like i said already officer, i dont answer questions or make statements"

I was perfectly agreeable and friendly and didnt get in a cock waiving argument.

>You should just give up your rights to make my job easier
>says everyone behind a blue shield

don't worry. inflation is supposed to be good for us now. at the rate the Federal Reserve prints money, you will soon be able to just weigh it on a scale like they do in zimbabwe.

>teli
>Europoor assuming how shit works here.
No the money sits in evidence. It's even counter again every time they do inventory. It's not spent until the jurisdiction decides to get rid of useless evidence and even then it isn't just spent on the agency

I never said i didnt have cash. I dont know where you got that idea from.

US Bills are color coded tho. Or is that the point of the joke?

hillary cant fix this

trump cant fix this

hillary cant fix this

trump can't fix this

I'm with the robbed guy on this one.
Where's the presumption of innocence when you need it?

if you say stuff like "Like i said already officer, i dont answer questions or make statements" it's only gonna make them more suspicious you dip

it wont be the worlds most important currency for much longer...

Unlawful search&seizure is also a thing.

dailycaller.com/2015/01/30/the-7-most-egregious-examples-of-civil-asset-forfeiture/

justice.gov/criminal-afmls/equitable-sharing-program

Our forefathers said,
by obvious madness moved,
"A man is innocent until guilt is proved."
They should have said,
were they not confused,
a man is innocent until accused.
–Ogden Nash

i bet you differentiate between lightskin and darkskin nigs too, they're both shitskins anyway

just wait. you haven't seen anything yet.

>ditch
on a national broadcast, mhmm

>perfectly agreeable
>don't answer questions

Pick one
And also hereSure. You refused to answer. You know who else refuses to answer? Drug dealers.

Pull that shit with me and is at the very least have you on the side of the road for a couple hours. Honesty and transparency of a person doing no wrong would've gotten you farther than a liberal arts extracurricular "flex your rights" course ever could. Don't trust the pony nub.

I dont give a shit if they have a random suspicion. They had no evidence.

And thats the point of civil forfeiture. They don't need evidence. They can say they think its going to be, or was used in a crime. Thats it. They THINK.

The bank was told "tell us about any withdrawal over 5 grand or else we'll put you in jail."

So they did. And lo' and behold i get robbed five minutes later

I'm not saying you weren't in the right, doing what you did. all I'm trying to say is it could've been avoided had you told the truth from the beginning.

1. So they'll have to wait a while to use the money. They'll still get to do it sooner or later.
2. Evidence for what? They didn't commit any crime.
3. It won't be given back unless you sue them and win. Actually no, unless you sue them and your money wins, since an object apparantly has to defend itself at court. Even if the guy succeds, there are boud to be a lot of people who can't afford to go to court, be it because they don't have the money, time or health necessary. So, for the cops, worst case scenario is that they lose nothing and best case scenario they get to say they've done a good job while getting "additional funds".

>You know who else refuses to answer?
I'll take "Fourth Amendment Jokes" for a hundred, please, Alex.

And if you would've told the officer what you were up to instead of acting like a faggot you'd have walked away with your money. You did that shit to yourself. You didn't lie. Ok. You'd have done better lying than saying what you said. Retard.

Ill flex my rights because im afforded them. Regardless of whatever strongarm tactics you want to pull to feel superior.

My family is all cops too. My two brorhers, my father, his brother, and my grandfather.

They're in Nebraska where im at now. They're the first ones who will tell you to never speak to the police.

I didnt lie.

It's not a problem at all - it's like that on purpose, for consistency, recognizability, and ease of use, storage, and organization. Until recently it was all green too, which was good.

None of what you said is accurate. And "in evidence" means under lock and key with a recorded log of everyone who looks at it and how much was there before they entered and how much after they left.

>"You didnt talk so you deserved to have your money stolen"

my english is bad, you still get my point. you should have just been honest instead of going "I don't have to talk to you if i don't want to"

>europoors too stupid to use money
>complain about the literal bills not providing for their needs well enough
MotherFUCKER, socialism really is a mental disorder.

we don't complain though, our bills are perfect. we are pointing out how your bills are inferior

You were a faggot so you were treated accordingly. Dude you weren't breaking the law!!! Why the fuck were you such a huge faggot?!?!?

Who are you talking about?

Merica

Being a faggot isn't against the law.

The new $100 really is a sexy bitch.

He was honest, you dingleberry. And he complied with the law. He just didn't grab his ankles just to please a corrupt cop. You are supposed to have the right to remain silent because anything you say can AND WILL be used against you.

It's not a problem if you're perfectly healthy and not in a hurry. As for storage, are you fucking serious? You can just put the 50's on the 50's, the 100's on the 100's and they'll fit perfetly.
Trust me, I tested it.

it should be

Kill your goddamn self you fucking faggot hipster piece of shit.

So? Why do it when the laws on your side? 100% guarantee you wouldn't have been in that situation had you just been straight. And yes that's ok. It's not cool(while it might be legal) to go around being a faggot with a chip on your shoulder. And the cops were 100% in the right for treating you like a suspect and taking your money since you have them no reason to believe otherwise.

Even your pic shows the USA money is different colors.

As for texture the paper used is part of what lets you know it is real. It feels different than not money paper.

Having consistent size makes it harder to pass fakes and means you can easily build neat wallets and cash drawers

How would you define that? Remember, it has to be unambiguous.

i know what you're supposed to do and like I said earlier he was right to do what he did. what I'm trying to argue is that he could have avoided a lot of trouble if he'd just swallowed his pride and complied

At least our money isn't gay rainbow queer, refugees welcome, 1
World no borders, shit.

So could mike brown and this recent dead guy. But then what would blm have to bitch about?

>They have no reason to think you're innocent therefore you're guilty

take it from someone with a blind mother, folding your money is a really good way to determine what bills you have.

folding a $5 bill once, folding a $10 bill twice, $20 three times, $50 four, $100 shouldn't even be in the hands of a blind woman

>guilty until proven innocent right?

They had reasonable articulable suspicion to believe that a crime was being or was going to be committed. God damn if you're gonna work your laws like a faggot at least read the god damn things. They did. End of story. Had you been straightforward with them they would have lost it. You lost your own money by being a faggot with a grudge. Testing the laws and failing. What happened to you was your own doing.

I have to agree with the square reader or anything else like it. If you want to be in business you take a payment, period.

Fuck people writing checks these days. I don't even take checks for payment any more unless they are established accounts. If someone walks up to my counter and wants to pay with a check I tell them cash or credit card only. Way too much check fraud these days.

Electronic payment is the future. As much as I hate paying anything with a credit card I have forced myself. If I can get cash back on something as stupid as my property taxes because I put it on my credit card so be it. I plan to pay for it anyway. Might as well get 1-2% back.

I always carry cash with me in case I run into a place that I know I can get a better deal paying cash because I know its some sand nigger that won't claim any cash payments on their taxes all year. Otherwise everything goes on the credit card.

I know nothing is free. As a vendor I know that the cash back people receive is because of the percentage I pay to the CC companies, but I'm going to get as much back as I can.

Or you could just make money of different sizes and/or textures so that she wouldn't have to do that shit.
Like, imagine I deliver something to her, it costs 10$ but she only has a 20$ bill. I give her a 1$ bill and tell her it's a tenner, she wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

So because i choose to remain my right to remain silent, that proves guilt?

Yes. You are guilty until proven guilty.

According to these retards, yes.

Well we know they're retards because police departments cut people with high iqs

But you weren't silent. You were a vocal faggot that played the law and lost legally. Like I said. You lost your own money. I do agree with you for ending your bank accts tho. It was shitty for them to do that to you but such is banking. Imma have to ask my wife about that. She was a banker at Wells Fargo for a couple years.

If a bank teller ever asks you why you are either depositing _ amount or withdrawing _ amount ask to talk to their manager. They are not allowed to inquire.

Funny how if you have a "business account" you can deposit $20,000 cash, but if you have a "personal account" any more than a $100 is questionable to them.

This^guy here. ThisGuy is right.

Do you really take "the right to remain scilent" litrally, as in you have to pretend you're a mute and if you actually dare to say something than you must obay the police?

You don't get the right to remain silent unless you're being summarily interrogated while in custody. God damn read the laws before spouting them off. Sure you don't have to answer shit. Especially while not detained. But why be dishonest? Omission of the facts is dishonesty. Especially when you weren't breaking the law? And I'm sure you had a tone while you nyeahnyeah'd "I don't answer questions". That kinda thing, while being recorded on a body mic, only reinforces the reasonable articulable suspicion. Like I said a few times now. You lost your own money.

And it still wasn't civil forfeiture.

What bank was it? Wife chimed in and I wanna see what she thinks

Tits or gtfo

You confused me with the other guy, I think he abandoned this shit a while back.

Just don't be a fucking retard and you'll be fine.

Also fair to mention that the right to remain silent, which you didn't necessarily have in this case, means just that. You be fucking quiet. After you've been mirandized "anything you say can and will be held against you in court". It literally means be silent.

every denomination of bill is a different color, they do it for sorting purposes
>just look at the 10 its fucking orange

it was for banks
>$10,000 in 20's is the size of a brick.

oh shit, its Lion cash

I figured. I reread your post and thought that exact thing. My point still stands. I think he's just still butt hurt over the ordeal. Understandably. It sucks but I 100% believe that had he plainly stated his intentions he would've left with his money. That being said I also feel like his story could be complete bullshit because the wife told me they didnt report anything because the only reason to report stuff as a bank is for tax purposes. And any transaction over $10k is automatically reported per federal law. He was probably full of shit.

nigs are going to nog

I miss the colbert report, much better than his show now.

It's actually cotton and polyester

UK nearly got one of these in 1971

best banknote is bison

When has the un ever been relavent? They recommend shit all the time that the world thoroughly ignores.

Trump Pence 2015.

All you guys talking about howbthe notes are redesigned with the end user in mind. That's not it at all. The ONLY reason national banks change the notes is to better counteract counterfeit. You wonder why each denomination is larger/smaller? It's so you can't bleach a $5 and print a $100 on it(been done). You wonder why they're different colors? It's because each dye is made at an undisclosed location specifically for that purpose and can be easily detected by someone who knows what to look for.

Yeah they need to add some bumps to them to differentiate between them but otherwise is not hard to tell the difference at all.

>I believe they are valued at $10,000 user
You are wrong. A simple Google search would prevented you from making an ass out of yourself.

Not him but...

fits in wallet. easier to store in very large quantities.

The original sawbuck.

Numismatic value is not the same as face value.
lobshots.com/2012/01/03/you-can-buy-this-real-10000-dollar-bill-for-only-89000/

Presumably user doesn't hang out in the same shitty neighborhoods you do.

Criminal lawyer here. You're either stupid or lying, asshole. I've seen money seized on nothing more than a Terry Stop.

>I'm a big fan of the Canadian currency.
Are you a fan of cut or uncut cocks? Which one feels weirder on your tongue?

Cuck.

Lawyer here again. Your advice is shit. Never make statements to cops. Talking to them won't change the outcome but may give them more evidence. Keep your mouth shut about where you're going or what you have on you.

Lawyer here. Fuck you, pig. You are so full of shit, your condition might qualify for work-related disability leave. Talk with your bargaining rep to see if you qualify.

Real advice for a stop. Be polite, volunteer nothing, and tell them you won't talk without a lawyer if they keep pressing you to the point that you can tell this isnt just a stop.

Depends. If they're uncircumcised and their skin goes beyond their head, then it feels weirder. If they're circumcised and their dick is narrow or thin, then that feels weird too. I guess it all depends on the person's experiences and how many partners they've had. I'd consider myself experienced enough to say uncircumcised feels weirder.

>2016
>using cash

So many armchair lawyers here giving so much bad advice.

Good for you.

Ignore this pig and his shitty legal advice.

>You know who else refuses to answer?
Clients I get off at trial?
Quit giving shitty legal advice Mr. Crim Justice major and spend your time doing something more useful like bitching about the new escalation rules your department implemented because of black lives matter pinkos.

Incorrect. The only denomination to never be available for public use was the 100,000. It was only printed from December of 1934 to January 1935 and was used for internal transactions between federal banks. Most of these bills were destroyed but some remain on display in federal banks in some areas, and there's also one on display at the Smithsonian in a money exhibit.
I collect currency so this thread is right up my alley.

>You'd have done better lying than saying what you said.
Literally the stupidest advice ever. I don't think you're really a cop. I think you're a Law and Order marathon fan.