>Last night fooling around with girlfriend
>Penis never touches vagina, don't want her to get pregnant
>Cum on her ass
>She claims some dripped onto her vagina
>Make her take the morning after pill just to be sure

How fucked am I Cred Forums?

You dad

What are you, 12?

She took the fucking pill, you're fine. Dumbass.

youre fucked bro. might as well buy a stroller now.

>didn't even nut inside her
>took the pill
>how fucked am i?
Are you literally retarded?

Doesnt matter, if she starts toshow take dat hoe down to your local abortion clinic.

Problem is, I can't really afford it. I'm still in college

Its free in most states.

push her down the stairs just to be safe

Make her douche with lemon juice and water.

>the Casanova method

>college
And you're still stupid enough to think that a drip of cum on the labia, and then a morning after pill can possibly make a baby?
>meanwhile the 4 loads she has floating in her from the afternoon train she got run on are now not making kids too
Cuuuuck

I doubt it is here in Arkansas, but could be wrong. There's only one abortion clinic here I believe

I mean, what do you think are her actual chances of getting pregnant?

I know the chances are slim. I'm overreacting aren't I?

pretty much this. if she's so desperate to suggest that you've gotten her pregnant that she'll highlight "a drop of cum on her pussy" as a legitimate threat, she's definitely already pregnant and doesn't want you to suspect someone else knocked her up.

Your fucked for wasting that money on the pill fuck man if you had that shit y not just bust all up in that fucking pussy shit go have a cookie and a glass of water and keep filling her up all nite all so it helps to poss in side the bitch after your all done it washes out the nut and birns up and left over floaters in there happy fucking bro

Piss in side tthe bitch washes all the semen out of the vagina

Can confirm.

I would be worried about a nasty ass yeast infection, not pregnancy

you are literally fucking retarded

>arkansas

that explains it

Between 50-75% depending on how fat she is and how much fruit and juice that you consume. (Fat = reduced odds; fruit and juice = increased odds)

Also, if she's a vegetarian you're close to 100%. Morning after pill doesn't work properly without meat in your stomach.

This works - I used this as my only form of contraception with my girlfriend for over 2 years. Also, if you ever do anal, piss in her ass just in case - Semen can still leak out otherwise and end up inside of her pussy. Kill those swimming fuckers before they make you a daddy. ProTip: You can never overdo it with the piss, so might as well start unloading all of it inside her if you're going to keep fucking her regularly. Just make a habit out of it - It'll feel nice for her too.

>be me
>bf wants to fool around
>already fucked Jamal 4 times earlier that day w/o condom
>"sure just don't get it around my vagina I don't want to get pregnant"
>some of his 2oz of precum drips down my ass after he came from dry humping me
>omg baby I hope I don't get pregnant

Keep your dick in your pants, you're too stupid to fuck, let alone reproduce.

a....are you really that retarded..?

Why do you guys self project this hard?

99.99% fine....
you're child is slime now.

There is only one solution to your problem OP and that is
FALCON PUNCH!