Feels thread? Feels thread

Feels thread? Feels thread.
It's the first time in my life that i feel like i need to talk to somebody and i just realized i don't have anybody...
posting story in next post

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6jNekFYAyg
youtube.com/watch?v=lEk4rUqvVhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im here for you my son

I broke up with my gf about three months ago(no this is not an 'i miss her baww' story)
I started dating her almost three years ago now(i was 15 at the time), I broke up with her because the bitch was dragging me trough giant piles of emotional shit, i was literally nothing but an accessory to her.
for a good two years of our relationship I let her drag me around like the little bitch I was, everytime I didn't she would start cutting and mentioning suicide and all that, every time i offered her help she would more or less just tell me to fuck off.
I would often get pushed away and ignored, and later find out she has been talking to multiple people like nothing was wrong, sometimes she would even ask for emotional support while throwing away mine.
so 6 months ago I finally manned up and realized i had to ditch the bitch, so I did.
She suddenly started claiming that she loved me so I used it to get a few fucks after we broke up.
I met a girl that seemed to be nice later on, and started hanging with her, exgf tried to ruin everything
>cont?

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

not bad but i ned some sexy details too

continue

lets call exgf p and the girl s
>s and i agree to watch a movie at my place and have a few drinks, I didn't really care about what was going to happen
>she was coming at 8PM
>p suddenly messages me at 6PM, tells me she's coming to my place tonight, she has something important to say.
>wtf bitch fuck off, i have shit to do
>she forces herself onto me, i hear my doorbel ring at 7:30, so i tell s not to come anymore
>p shows me a message she wanted to send me, but didn't because she wanted to be with me when i read it
>i read it (tl:dr i've been a bitch and now i regret it because i'm lonely
>i get apeshit mad because i know what she's up to
>tell her to get the fuck out of my house
>she doesn't want to
>tries to steal my phone 20 minutes later
>i try to pull her back, she hit's me in my face a couple of times
> i lose my shit and choke her pretty hard
>she starts crying and saying she's sorry about what she did
>3 hours later i finally manage to get her the fuck out of my house
>she messages me 15 minutes later, says shes calling the cops for harassement

forgot to pretype sorry

did she actually call the cops?..rule number 1, they are ex's for a reason, never let the crazy inside

next morning i wake up, get a message from google that somebody try to logg into my account(it's her phone)
try to log into all my accounts, and all the passwords have been chaned(including snapchat, this gets important later)
a couple of days pass and i meet up with one of my best friends

>dude you should hear what people are saying about you
>people in the entire city i don't even know are all talking about me, rumors that i tried to kill her are spreading people are calling me a lunatic etc.
>s knows about all of this, doesn't give a shit, i try to explain to her what happenend
>she doesn't care at all
>realize she's nothing different from my p
>delete and block both of them on my phone, don't want them to exist anymore
>try to have fun with some friends, end up doing dumb shit while drunk and one of my friends posts it in his sc story
>next day my mom messages me, asks me if i've been drinking
>yeah i have, why?
cont later

yeah she has, multiple of her buddies have too but i never got any cops knocking at my door and two months have passed now so yeah

what a fucking whore

>mom shows me the story the friend posted, says she doesn't recognize me like that
>realize exgf has seen the story, must have sent it to her
>ask mom who sent it to her
>"somebody who's worried about you"
>get a little angry
>who the fuck sent it?
>I won't tell you who but the person doesn't have bad intentions
>all i want to see now is p in pain

>get message from the friend that told me about the rumors
>dude even more people are talking about you now, what the fuck did you do lol
(all i did was throw a glass bottle on the ground but i know she twisted the story)
>people that i don't even know are saying that they want me dead etc etc
>all my friends are busy with partying and chilling and shit
>realize how fucking lonely i am, and hated on top of that
>never cared about other's opinions but now it's a different story
>know p is spreading stories about me, i see all her friends on a daily basis and even people i don't know are giving me filthy eyes

still kinda in this position, what do brothers?

Bump

requesting pics and stories

you can go to the cops yourself, she stole your accounts and is slandering you on them. she is harrassing your poor ass man.either kill her or go to the cops. unless you are black, then they will shoot you, but i can tell by your ability to spell you are no nigger.

This.

Also, OP, make a public statement about what really happened.

sweet, english isn't even my first language!
I've been having the urge to cripple her friends, not her, because the pain lasts longer when she loses the people she gets attention from

her parents than maybe?

you can make stories about her too

I don't want to make stories, don't want to lower mysel to her way of thinking, i want to see people actually hurt.
+ nobody will believe my story anyways, they've been conviced of hers for a good month now

what do you mean by public statement?

You want to see people get hurt hm?

you're an uber fucking retard and deserve all of this, you put your dick in crazy THEN LET IT BACK INTO YOUR FUCKING HOUSE and didn't even call the cops on it at any point jesus christ you're too autistic to help you're fucked

/thread

yeah man, i know it was fucking retarded, but she only showed she was crazy after a few months, also i let her into my house because knew she was going to stand there untill she got in, also expeected her to fuck off within a few minutes

all girls are crazy you retard

>also expeected her to fuck off within a few minutes
man i won't lie you're making me glad this is happening to you at this point.

this

found out about that very recently too

you must be either underaged af, or an autistic piece of beta cuck

ky faggot

i'm 18 lol, she's the only experience i've had so far, how could i know?

you're right man i'm sorry, forgot autism means people learn things slowly too.

You prob read it a thousand times on Cred Forums alone but didn't listen.

common sense you tardo

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

painfully accurate... i guess i've had to learn it the hard way

And now you're suffering the consequences, enjoy.

im drunk again cuz of girl i love
but she doesn;t
she doesn;t event notice me as a something more that a friend
done so much for her
this world is fucked up so much

that's pretty beta dude

like really fucking beta, man up faggot

can't really call it sufering honestly, it's more of an annoying burden floating around in the background

I love my tattoo but my anxiety keeps me from accepting that I love it.

tbh, it's pretty gay

cringey af

that's what people do, fuck love

You're the one fucked up so much for expending so much emotion and effort in the expectation that it would make her love you. Life ain't like the movies.

it's hard when everything you do ends up failure

what the fuck nigger, if you like it why the fuck not wear it with pride

You better start loving it now, bc that shit's stuck on you.

even hitting those keys makes you more of a faggot

like i said before, man up you fucking pussy

I guess reassurance that it doesnt look retarded is what I need

but it does, you better start saving up for laser therapy

Wow, man you should've asked before you got it if you're actually relying on others' opinions of it before you yourself can enjoy it.

I did. But what it came out to be is what im paranoid about

bump

Just posted this as a new thread and it got no responses. Could someone throw me a bone here?
Recently broke up with gf. In spite of all the problems we were having we were very like minded and it was nice to have a friend who I could relate to, something which I find increasingly hard to find as I get older.
I've been agonizing over weather we could be friends again sometime in the future and she also indicated that this would be her wish. The thing is one of the things burning on my mind is that I have reason, that I won't go into gruesome detail of to suspect that she may have been out getting fucked on the night after she dumped me. Should I, at some point ask her if this is the case or not so I can better decide weather a friendship is possible some time down the road? Of course it's kind of impossible to know weather I'd get an honest answer or not but I do know that, if it turned out that my worst suspicions were true I don't think I could let that go. What do?

Learning the hard way. The same as every other cuck giving you shit right now. Youre young, enjoy yourself.

You wanna know how to prevent those thoughts from happening? stop focusing on it like it was supposed to last forever and she was the "one".
Life isnt the movies.
If you wanna move on do what she is planning on doing and go and have fun, have sex, meet new people.
The only reason why this is a problem for you is because you have the mindset that you can't.
You can, and i hope you will go out and meet new people.
Stay strong user.

Yeah the meeting new people I can do but the going out and having sex part is a no thanks right now. I find that I'm kind of put off of that for a while. I have been working on my music and will be getting a punching bag. Also reading the subtle art of not giving a fuck by mark manson. That's a start I guess.

Was pretty alpha before this particular girl, am feeling things I never did before, life is fucking shit and I am only discovering it. Fuck all of this.

I find I feel more alpha when I'm single for a long time. Relationships have this way of making a faggot of me. I hate that.

youtube.com/watch?v=z6jNekFYAyg

You broke up with her and then still expected her to still be yours? Your possessiveness is a pretty good indication that the friendship won't work.

Not really. I just think that going out and fucking the night after dumping someone is pretty brutal.

Yeah I feel you bro

I was confused bc your first line of the story was that you recently broke up with ex. As in, YOU broke up with HER. But I see now that that's not the case.

Idk man still what'd you expect? Her to just hermit down and do nothing? People usually have to move on from bad experiences in positive ways and her going out, regardless of fucking, could have helped her deal with the situation. Whether she fucked anyway or not is simply not your business as you weren't in a relationship at the time.

If you ask her, it's only going to push you farther away from her.

One could look at it that way but what I'm saying is that that sort of behaviour would lower my opinion of someone. To me that is just heartless, shallow and slutty as fuck. So it would be hard for me to be friends with her not out of possessiveness so much but out of my own values I guess.

In the same sense that whore-ish behavior would lower your value of her, your suspicions (unless they are actually based on something) lower your value of you.
If you value yourself, then you put yourself first and if a friendship occurs then ok and if not you don't need to dwell on it especially since its a ex at this point that you're dwelling on.

In my opinion. Just do what you gotta do.

Yeah well I suppose I have to decide weather or not what I'm basing my suspicions of is anything realistic or just bitterness. That'll take time and who knows maybe further down the road I just won't give a shit. That would probably be best I guess.

To be fair he is prolly learning about crazy bitches for the first time

Or you could use this to your advantage and fuck all her friends.

Do you really care what ppl think about you that much. smh

Fuckin good advice there

I'd say it's good advice other than the going out and fucking part. I never really understood that. I find I need a break from that after a relationship and if I end up doing that it just makes me feel worse. Sometimes you just have to eat a shit sammich.

Yeah Im with you about the fucking part, seems everytime I have come out a relationship the woman has got dick asap. whereas I needed more time before I was ready for that cuz Im a fag that cant fuck a woman without getting feelings for them. but everyones different and I can understand how screwing someone would help them move on from the heart ache of a break up.

It's a bandaid solution though and honestly I think it's pretty shallow. That you need time means that you have a damn heart. It's true that women seam to do that more. Like with divorces they tend to throw a party and men are more likely to off themselves.

Another thing with women jumping on the cock wagon right away is that they are masters of rationalizing their own lack of moral fibre. For instance if you look up articles written by women on how to tell if a woman is cheating it's framed as "what are you doing that is causing her to cheat." There's always a man to blame.

And as far as I've seen on these feels threads men go ahead and blame themselves for everything that went wrong.

In other words : you are totally free. awsome. nothing and especially noone hinders you, hurts you, exploits you, abuses you.

you can do whatevery you want to do
whenever you want to do,
go wharever you want to go

or chose nNOT to do, wheever you dont feel like having to do something, .... etc etc

Ive noticed that with divorces to. Its like the men get deppressed and turn into alchoholics and the woman move on like it meant nothing

Some people need to learn from experience. Now OP needs your experience to get his ass out of the fire.

i agree / concurr

They're heartless. All this that you hear about them being more compassionate and stuff is bullshit. Nope they just know how to switch emotions on and off and manipulate the fuck out of us.

NEVER trust a woman,
NEVER let them into you house
or if, then ONLY if you have cameras all over the place.

Only let her enter if before she puclicly anounces that she wants to enter the house, what she wants, her motivation and etc p p ALL of it on camera, otherwise : DO NOT INTERACT WITH WOMEN.

WOMEN A R E the most evel, subhumane scum that has ever crawled the surface of this planet.

and i totally mean it. Women are the virus that is destroying EVERY society, once society lets them have ANY rights.

you must realize : wome are not humans. they are psychopaths.

you also must realuze that traits like love, compassion, honesty, loyality, do not exist even remotely in women. the only place those exist, is IN THE MALE BRAIN,, which PROJECTS that into women.

that very same fundamental reality about reality also explains, why women see all evil in men : it's nothing but women PROJECTING THEMSELVES into men.
this is one of the most fundamental basics of life. you better get this.

Also that btw concludes, that love you will every only find withing yourself, because it IS and RESIDES IN YOU(r brain / heart )
( i know btw that sounds very greasy and hippy, but it's purest logic, and simple fundamental truth and nothing else. check for yourself ).

they are highly sophisticated parasites.

Should I try getting back with my girlfriend? She split up because she felt her life was taking too big a toll on her, she might be developing a case of depression, and she would end up lashing out at me.

I think you might be on to something there.

Hey at least you guys have had the chance to get with a woman.

It's overrated trust me. I know the grass is always greener. I was single for a good 10 years or more then in the last 6 years I decided to try ok stupid online dating. 3 gfs and a total nightmare. Made a wreck out of me. I now have serious anxiety and depression, can't sleep properly and my alcoholism is through the roof. Not worth it user trust me. Fuck bitches.

I'm with you there on depression at least.
Except the bitch of it all is I got no one to blame but myself.

Self blame isn't good but neither is self pity and lord knows I've done plenty of both. What I'm trying to do now is to take responsibility rather than beat myself up over it. Takes practice of course and is easier said than done but if you don't try to change your patterns of thinking in that way it will only get worse. It's hard I know.

why you say "chance" ?

would you also say : "at least you guys had the chance to have your eyes soaked in sulfuric acid, guys"..

there is nothing to miss there. there is everything to be have to have not fallen into the trap there. thust me : women are not worth it.
"Love" is a con game invented by women to lure men into a position where they can most blatantly exloit, manipulate and usually also abuse them.

It certainly is a con game what with the feminism that dominates our culture now. A lot of it also has to do with these stupid ass movies and pop songs that paint it as a picture of someone coming to rescue you and make you complete or some bullshit. It plays on peoples emotions and sets them up for chronic disappointment. This is pure cultural marxism with it's agenda of the breakdown of the family. Make people delusional with unrealistic and juvenile expectations and you have no marriage and no families.

Of course the thing is it screws women as much as men. It fucks everyone. Men end up perpetual adolescents and women become neurotic cat ladies.

yeeeeeeee right .................................

all this female privilege and free money sure must hurt hard ........................

tell me bout that santa clause again, pls, i also love THAT fary tale .....

It does when they grow old and realize that they threw away their true purpose which is to bear and raise children. Biology man.

You have more of one than I, my friend. I'm beyond human comprehension of the word "ugly."

it's one thing to chose, when you have all the privilege, money and freedom ont he world shoved into you ass like women do,

but it's a different thing to NOT have all those chances and privileges and being discriminated and literally outlawed and thus none of all those choices in the first place like it's men's fait in this sickening, rotting society ( that is being destroyed BY precisely WOMEN btw )

Im tired of everything.

>single 5+ years
>never go outside
>no friends
>haven't socialized(?) for years
>haven't had sex in 2 years
Yep my life is fun right

On that sir, you have a good point. Of course it still all starts with the cultural marxist agenda, feminism being an offshoot of that. We're pretty much fucked at this point.

its a hard lesson all men must learn thru experience only and you can be warned a million times and it wont make a difference.

rip that young boi

>18
>break up with first love
>gr8 big tits, qt.314 face, freak with sex, but just bat shit crazy
>happens in her car in my driveway after she found out I cheated on her
>tells me I'm filth
>garbage
>pathetic excuse for a human being
>wishes me nothing but the worst
>get out of car bc I don't want to keep hearing how terrible I am and I know it's completely over
>start to walk to the woods behind my house
>don't want to go inside crying like a bitch boi
>she rolls up the drive way and tells me before I go into the woods, "don't do anything stupid"
>da fuq?
>I'm not gonna off myself over a high school relationship lmao
>don't say anything and just keep walking to chill inawoods for a bit
> finish sulking and go inside
>mfw my mom comes up to me telling me my ex called her saying I was suicidal because I cheated on her and she broke up with me
>get forced into therapy for a year
>ex tells friends the same thing she told my mother
>on suicide watch ever since
>now 21
>fucking cunt

You had sex 2 years ago?
Last time I got laid was 6 years ago in back of a Camry.
It was cold and so was the sex, like fucking a corpse that knew it was turning you into a zombie and that's the only reason it didn't bite into your carotid.

You cheated on her so you got what was coming

You had sex?

She lied
a lot

almost the same here ( tho not 5 years ), but by choice and man is that the best thing ever to live on my own and have total freedom !

hey, work on what you truely like and if it can help other ppl, make a business out of it too / share it with other ppl ( skillz / knowlage / ... ) that be the best thing ever and you will have a gameplan and it will be the best entertainment and is totally fulllfilling :3

if that's what you call it

I bet some woman are reading this thread and thinking what a bunch of losers we are

Why would they be reading this thread when all of life is at the whim of their fingertips

and?

Yeah but fuck them.

loser ?!

dude i'm happy, wealthy and do what i love for a living and can afford any prostitute whenever and anytime i want !

im seriusly happy and still building up my life further. it's like a mofocking game ! and i love playing that game :D

and pls dont even ( b-b-ut "prostitutes...." ! Dude, ALL woman are prostitutes, one way or another AAAAND : prostitutes are the bestlooking modellike women AAAND u can pick another one at you liking anytime you want to )

( but i dont really do prostitutes except on rare occasions for a lil kic, because why would i waste my money on women ) ( just saying that prosis are cheaper and WAYYY better that relationshits; and that women in general are not worth any time anyway )

wasnt throwing shade

I mean I wasnt throwing shade

Yo, you should beat that bitches ass.
For reals tho.
Don't let no ho hit you a bunch of times. The cops are gonna get called from the commotion either way and cuff your ass, might as well give em a reason.
It's only ok if you're awesome about it though and do something epic like stone cold stun that bitch and then DDT her ass.

I got that too. "Don't do anything stupid." What did she mean by this?

look, basically i'm naturally what is called MGTOW.

was always my natural state of existence, because i can sense manipulation easily and i know what i want ( and what not ).

i find it sweet, that this attitute is now getting a concious thing and choice of many men, they call it MGTOW, born into existence now basically because pressured into rethinking things by this gynofascist society.

So hey, i'd say : Ya'll need a little Sandman ! :D ( for instance. or MGTOW 101, or The Raging Golden Eagle, or ... )

youtube.com/watch?v=lEk4rUqvVhY

She means "beat that bitches ass" don't let her play you like a sucker user.
Real recognize real user, and you lookin real unfamiliar.

Never heard of that before, looks interesting and gonna have look see what its all about, nice one

im liking this line of thinking

i got ghosted with no warning by an ldr i thought was serious

feels like shit, what the fuck do i do

you're welcome.

keep a stiff upper lip and pretend like it doesn't phase you
later
you'll find out that the hurt manifested itself inside your body as a tumor and a ganglioma
the good news is
you survive the ganglioma

i can brush it off. just leaving me with even worse trust issues than before. ahahahaha they were already pretty bad before. it feels like my life is some cruel science experiment on how to fuck me up the worst and everyone else is in on it.

nope
but just remember that for every step you take
there is another who's shoulders carried more weight than yours are in those same steps.

maybe life tells you, that you were heading into the wrong direction. you were heading towards woman ( instead towards becoming your ue you, the fullfillment of your authentic goals and dreams )

any native english speakers here or just badly written inspirational quotes bots

I speak english
but I like being a dick and pushing positive thought in times of distress because I'm an asshole and that's what everyone's done to me my whole life.

oh, kek

have you tried therapy though it's pretty sweet, you're basically paying for a sympathetic ear and usually they don't say that shit, and if they do you can fire them and get a new one

i would please like to order some non-girl-related feels. i would specifically like:

1. death fear feels
2. existential meaninglessness feels
3. depression / anxiety feels
4. suicidal feels
5. schopenhauer feels
6. melancholy in general

no girls though

i got 99 feels but a girl aint one

Look on the bright side OP. At least you weren't raped by your roommates like an user was in an earlier feels thread

im german. thats why.
so no, im not a bot ...beep, beep, blipblip, beeeep, bip..... :D

a classic

Dubs delivers the feels....fuck.....

fucking feels, man.