Can we talk about the elephant in the room?

Can we talk about the elephant in the room?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures
aspeninstitute.cz/en/article/4-2015-four-types-of-russian-propaganda/
cointelegraph.com/news/rothschild-dumps-us-dollar-for-gold-other-currencies-bitcoin
youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A0KwdtCmvWg
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1933550996/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474680497&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=man economy and state
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Germany needs to finish the job

I'd rather talk out of my ass about donkeys.

The american dream.

that op believes the world is run by reptilians?

2 words...
Federal reserve.

1 word faggot.

3 words...
tin foil hat

4letters JIDF

& A four letter word that begins with k & ends with ike

you can't trust fucking alex jones. the retard is a kremlin crony who believes hillary is a hologram, for fucks sake.

Actually its just two words, Rothschild family.

There's nothing tin foil hat about it. It is completely mathematical. Fractional reserve banking was created to steal wealth, it is detailed in the document Modern Money Mechanics--which was printed by the federal reserve.

The fact that the federal reserve is shady, us common knowledge.

stfu, muslim sandnigger.

That's not an elephant, that's a man

I'm trying to get him there.

Red herring

The topic of discussion is fractional reserve banking, not hypothetical holographic politicians

What do you think the USD is backed with?

>i watched zeitgeist and now i think i understand banking although i don't even know what money is and i'm always broke

actually, it's merely a picture of a man.

Is this theFirst example of meme warfare...
Those bastards.

Actually its a painting... Derailing and hyperpluralism.

>The topic of discussion is
>newfag complaining about a Cred Forums thread being derailed
this is now a debate on hologram technology.

Currency is a guarantee.

If I labor to produce X, and you want X, I could just give it to you--but I would have no guarantee that my generosity would be reciprocated.

Currency acts as a guarantee, giving people reassurance that they can trade with one another.

It also makes valuing resources and services easier, in contrast to a system of bartering.

I know what a currency is and why it is useful.

The fact remains that the Federal Reserve is a ponzi scheme.

gdp, fucktard

...But how do we stop this if we are all fags and hate each other?

God damn Trump supporter

#monetarypolicy

It's simple. Turn Israel into a glass topped carpark.

Obviously we kill Der Juden

Shit from the dollar back to something tangible, goats, it'll happen eventually anyways

You assassinate the jew

>Currency is a guarantee.
more zeitgeist nonsense, i see.

>The fact remains that the Federal Reserve is a ponzi scheme.
it's a balancing organ, you village idiot. without it the economy would go haywire with no control. every time a bunch of idiots on wall street makes a bad mistake, you'd lose everything you own. the federal reserve creates a balance which ensure that you at least get to keep something. so instead of losing everything you own, you might just have to sell your car or whatever.

Straight up. It really is a ponzi scheme down to the the very core.
World Bank > Federal Reserve > Federal Government & other banks > You

Get on your spaceship and fly away, mick mouses

can't wait to bring a flock of goats with me whenever i'm going to shop for groceries.

"that'll be 13 goats and your daughter. thank you come again."

Fuck off Rothschild choke on a chode.

But can you really say it should be private? Why should the FEDERAL reserve be owned by the world bankers?

muricunts in a nutshell

Do you just make shit up as you go along?

Pull Keynes' cock out of your ass

>you'd lose everything cause wall st and balance

No. Trading stocks is gambling for pretentious people. If Bob loses everything on Wall Street, I'm not going to lose my property--anymore if someone lost everything playing Black Jack or penny slots.

Please enlighten us, Keynesfag, as to what a currency is?

>But can you really say it should be private?

Nor only is it private, the government can't do audits on it as well, like wtf? How'd it even get into place

So you trust people that tell you that Americans that aren't left establishment authoritarians are all positioned by Putin? Because they aren't just saying Jones. Bitch was talking about everyone that doesn't agree with her on the internet. That's a more fucking retarded conspiracy than hillary being a t-1000 Terminator, you god damn puppet. Excuse me while I'm doomed, Blaire White and myself drink fucking tea with the FSB leadership. Do you wear Velcro shoes too?

I SAID FUCK OFF AND CHOKE ON A FUCKING CHODE YOU GERMAN ZIONIST PIECE OF SHIT.

>>Currency is a guarantee.
>more zeitgeist nonsense, i see.

Zeitgeist never did a breakdown of what a currency is, other than claiming that a currency is debt.

Please show me where Peter Joseph claimed that a currency is a guarantee that people will trade with you?

Fucking hired memester, look pig how it works is they inflate the prices by printing and we have nothing but their worthless paper while they have your shit because you "owe" it.

Whatever males you feel superior in your sad life. But it'd be healthier to let go of that and try to make something of yourself.

Woodrow Wilson, was crooked.

I don't owe anything, I didn't borrow anything.

I you don't trust, you goat

Is easy in russia, just keep goat hide

Look they are trying to water Cred Forums down too.
Moot.

Same with the CIA. Franklin Roosevelt a known mason established the federal reserve after the great depression. (caused by masons)

Oh damn this guy's got good points.

Tell me, what is a fiat money?

Backflip motherfucker.
elaborate.

I do believe that a fiat currency, is a currency that isn't backed by anything tangible.

A paper money. Given value and recognized by the federal government. So essentially the only thing giving it value you is ideology. So why should a private bank control that federal currency if it is only established by a government?

>So you trust people that tell you that Americans that aren't left establishment authoritarians are all positioned by Putin?
You know that Alex's favorite news source, RT (Russia Today), is owned and produced by the Kremlin, right? Do yourself a favor and check this one out for yourself.
He's also an avid promoter of the fluoride, and the aids conspiracy theory. He's also a supporter of Trump, who's supported by the Kremlin as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures

>Zeitgeist never did a breakdown of what a currency is, other than claiming that a currency is debt.
and a guarantee for the exact amount of gold

Drinking the kool aid that's what.
Who cares when all you have is paper?
They'll bring down our shadow of a democracy and then take us over.

You walk goat where friends won't steal, it's good for the legs and health, goats like

>currency is a guarantee that people will trade with you
are you saying you believe that is what currency is?!?

Ok Slav Putin.

something like a nazi?

>are you saying you believe that is what currency is?!?

Yes, because that *is* what a currency is. It is a means of exchange that solves the problem of uncertainty in a transaction.

As I said, I could just give you what I have labored to create, but I have no guarantee that my actions would be reciprocated.

HMMMMM I WONDER WHY ANTISEMITISM IS A CRIME??? HMMMMM?????

aspeninstitute.cz/en/article/4-2015-four-types-of-russian-propaganda/

cointelegraph.com/news/rothschild-dumps-us-dollar-for-gold-other-currencies-bitcoin

This whole album predicted this...
Ian was with freedom.

currency is a guarantee that people will trade with you!??!

Correct, it's value is dependent on the value of which people and institutions deem it to be.
The Federal Reserve is not 'owned' by anyone and is non profit. I suppose you would rather one private for-profit business be in control of the federal currency, or that the average American control the federal currency?
Tell me what that 'paper' has allowed you to purchase and obtain. Food? Shelter? Also would you rather we be in a money-less society?

gdp

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ

youtube.com/watch?v=A0KwdtCmvWg

No I would want to be in a society that has money back by gold motherfucker.

It's not a 'guarantee' that people will trade with you, it's simply a medium for which trading can be conducted with. You work 40 hours a week, get a check, you pay things with the money you get from said check. What do you propose we trade with?

Gdp isn't a tangible

Money backed by gold you dumb fuck, you used to be able to trade money for gold, at a ratio, better question how does inflation happen? ;)

maybe not to you, because you're mentally handicapped.

How is GDP Measured?
OH YEAH EXTREMELY MISLEADINGLY.

A currency doesn't help people know that they have the ability to make exchanges?

Please enlighten us, then.

Explain to me how you think it's measured Einstein?

>filename
Fun fact:
That flag wasn't added to the SC capitol building until almost a century after the civil war ended. It was added as a show of defiance to federally mandated racial integration in the early 1960's. It wasn't "muh heritage", it was a "fuck you" to the civil rights movement.
(SCfag, btw, that building is about a ten minute walk from my apt)

Nice try to derail, but no bait.

Faggot Google detected

Now the question is...
Bilderberg.

Tin foil would actually amplify the waves to your brain instead of reflect. It's the ultimate conspiracy because they want those people to put the tin foil hats on.

>Can we talk about the elephant in the room?

dude just ask your mom to leave. it's your room

It's all about the Bilderberg now the question is what happens?
Is it domination?
Is it Lizards? (shut up Jim Morrison you fucking MK-Ultra asshat)
Is it really fueled by religion or just greed?
Currently Idrc about anything non-logical.
COGNITO ERGO SUM.

You do realize that China would then become much wealthier than us, much faster, right? It also limits reaction to financial crisis and generally makes the currency harder to control.
See above for gold standard arguments.
Please take an economics class. Inflation is manipulated by central banks (such as the Fed Reserve) as a means to stimulate or decompress the economy. High interest rates means that fewer people seek debt since they will pay more to repay said debt and will also save more money, since they can get more return on their current cash. Low interest rates mean that more people will spend money and take out loans, since it is cheaper to borrow money and people will save less, since it is less profitable to do so.

STOP IT MEMESTER THATS VINTAGE 2006,
ROTHSCHILD THOUGH.

You do realize that Nazi guy is a plant to make all the protestors look bad right

Fuck you and your tin foil hat.

>butthurt because hillary is winning

No misguided one, Inflation happens from the printing of currency... and why is the money printed?
Also they aim for a total currency collapse, imports and exports are done in USD, Roosevelt, went around the world beating people up that's why.

the reptilian signals have been mutated by quantum tunneling so they have absorbed reptilian RNA thus making their frequency opposite of that of tinfoil thus repelling them.

HA HA LIBERTARIAN HERE MOTHER FUCKER LIKE A TRUE FOUNDING FATHER IN THE PURSUIT OF LIFE, LIBERTY AND HAPPINESS.

>muh reptilianz

STFU YOU GOD DAMN DERAILER.

libertarians are even worse off. you're not even allowed to vote.

stfu, fucking libtard.

isometric of refractional?

Pretty sure that's when they invented Swiss banking as a response.

Jews get racemixing normalized, white gene eliminated in 100, years, Jews rule dumb brown people until earth gets hit by asteroid. Life starts again after millions of years, next-gen Hitler kills first signs of jews

>mfw i actually enjoyed the work of art in the age of mechanical reproduction

There's no need to patronize me, we're having a civil discourse.
Money is printed because the 12 federal reserve district banks print money as government sells off debts, in promise to pay them back.
Well that, and the fact that the U.S economy became a global economy from industrialization.

>I vote we find some of his DNA, and start over with a clone
>Clone Hitler for President

you're not seeing the big picture. the annunaki and the reptilians are fighting over control of the galaxy, that's why the reptilians use greys to implant microchips into people thus making them zionist cyborgs. they created the banking system to harvest gold to strengthen the atmosphere on nibiru. this is why zionists seek gold. everything else is just a theater to make us watch as the political parties battle each other. that way we won't notice when the greys implant brain chips in us, making us zionist cyborgs as well. the reptilians are very clever, you see.

Fuck you Rothchild suck on a chode

I will not be silenced memester.

Even harder when you try to use PayGoat to buy on Amazon. But other things can also be monetized, such as electricity.

kek

ae > ke

I'm actually on the fence right now on whether I support Hayek or Keynes. Keynesian economics worked in the past to get us out of the Great Depression (also WWII helped a lot there, not only KE), however Hayek (AE) is also a very valid philosophy and much more organic in my opinion. Good infographic btw

FAKE QUOTE.

Why dont you provide a proper citation, faggot?

Beyond Ellen Hodgson Brown quoting him in "Web of Debt", p. 65., without further source?

Recommended reading:
George Rogers Taylor, editor. Jackson versus Biddle; The Struggle over the Second Bank of the United States (Problems in American Civilization; Readings Selected by the Department of American Studies, Amherst College). Boston: D.C. Heath & Company, 1949. (vii+119pp, paperback)

Excellent collection of primary and academic sources.

Andrew Jackson digs in his heels to insist that the Bank of the United States be exclusively US while Nicolas Biddle works to sell a minority of shares to European capitalists. Fireworks ensue leading to lawsuits that end at the Supreme Court and the creation of the judicial doctrine of unconstitutionality.

Ultimately Jackson loses but Biddle dies bankrupt and the saga of a foreign-owned Federal Reserve begins.

>A paper money.
Specifically, paper money with nothing tangible to back it up. The US used to issue gold certificates and silver certificates redeemable for those metals at face value. This was not fiat currency. The "Federal Reserve notes" currently being issued are backed only by the "full faith and credit" of the US government. And we all know how much faith and credit that deserves.

Hayek is good, I really like Rothbard.

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1933550996/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474680497&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=man economy and state

Excellent fucking book

Arguments on alternatives for who/how should the USD be backed by are above

Seems like an interesting book, but Jesus man, 1438 pages in paperback!? I'll definitely grab a copy though and check it out, hopefully I actually finish it.

It is definitely worth it. You'll hardly notice the length, I've read it 4 times without even thinking about it.

You're really misinformed but yes there is a war currently going on with the annunaki and reptilians. Something big is close to happening in regards with war.

youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8
Jews.

That's what a lot of reviews say so I'll take your word for it. Are you an economics or finance major?

This is really enlightening. I heard of this before, but having a side-by-side comparison is really easy for me to understand. Saving this for later. Thanks.

Something fun to watch on youtube on both philosophies is Keynes vs Hayek rap, both of the videos are educational without being overbearing and make economics a little fun to learn about.

PayGoat? How ridiculous. Obviously online transactions will be handled by BitGoat.

That's not an elephant

OP that's just some bald dude

Good thing they're monetizing a size capacity and capping how much you download on your internet. But hey! You'll get fast speeds so everyone wins. Seems like they should proceed to capping social media posts and it'll only cost you chump change to buy a higher amount. All this while the amount incrementally inflates to meet the demand in which people are willing to pay.