Polish fella living in the UK, ask me anything

Polish fella living in the UK, ask me anything

Why do you insist on fucking up our country instead of fixing your own?

rekt

Are you happy that Brexit won and stuck a small twig in the eyes of the authoritarian, tyrannical marxist globalists?

Why are Britbongs such dicks to you Polacks? You're white, Christian, seem pretty cool, have gorgeous women. You're not beaners or nignogs or mudslimes. What gives?

If you lazy chavs would get off the dole and work there'd be no jobs for immigrants.

The US should import Eastern Eurofags to renew our stock and send niggers to Bongland. They'll blend nicely with the new Paki overlords.

Same reason you (I assume American) hate Mexicans.

yeah it falls to one man to single-handedly save the economy

Is all this anti-refugee propaganda in the states true?

>Implying the reason so many are on the dull isn't because immigrants already have all the jobs.

You are currently at BBC levels of autism.

do you like brown sauce on your bacon butty?

They're lazy, disrespectful, wear atrocious clothes and general scum.

what trade are you pretending to be?

Any cars burning nearby?

Except Hispanics aren't European and they come in absurd numbers.
Also many clearly have no interest in assimilating and automatically vote for Democrat/bigger Government and have no interest in actual American values/Freedom.

I'd have no problem with Hispanics if they came in lesser numbers, assimilated, weren't allowed any welfare for like the first 10 years in the country and didn't always vote for the SJW party.

Right.

In the UK *Polish* people are the problem.

Fucking chav.

The Witcher games were pretty good tho

>import Eastern eurofags
Florida already is. Bosnians come here in boatloads and then manipulate our public assistance programs so badly that we have to make laws to stop them from exploiting the loopholes in our system.

basically the britbong vs Eastern European problem as well dude

>Absurd numbers.
>No assimilation interest.
>auto vote democrat. (or Labour)

Again I say for the same reason you hate Mexican's

Im not fucking up your country in any means, I'm working (my own little company), paying taxes, have a family (2 kids). why wont you brits chase for a decent job instead of chasing pokemons?

Hmm... I see, that makes sense then.

You don't see a connection between Thousands of Pollacks taking jobs and the massive problem British born people have finding employment?

Are all polish people autistic chavs cause all the ones I've mentioned are wankers

maybe the Brit's should just off themselves then if they can't handle any competition
oh mommy daddy keep all the other superior humans out so even a lazy fuck like me can get a job!!!
u want immigration so it only helps the native citizens and not the foreign ones.

I'm a carpenter and I work on site with mostly Brits, my dad owns a building firm, we occasionally sub in Eastern Europeans and they tend to be rude and genuinely poor at the trade they allocate, and because their prices are so low us Britbongs have to keep ours down as well, my ex girlfriend was Romanian tho and she was cracking

maybe if the Tories actually done something useful for once in their fucking lives like increasing the minimum wage to a living wage, employers wouldn't be using cheap foreign labour as there would be no point.

As opposed to Labour who's only policy is "Open the gates, let em all through".

what did everyone vote in the referendum, inb4 everyone's 12 any how

>maybe the Brit's should just off themselves then if they can't handle any competition

Or just build a wall.

>oh mommy daddy keep all the other superior humans out so even a lazy fuck like me can get a job!!!

The superior Humans who are clambering over each other to get to us you mean?

>u want immigration so it only helps the native citizens and not the foreign ones.

Yeah, because generally speaking the Planet is only the way it is because Europe (mainly Britain) exported civilisation to everyone else.

Bydlo zagraniczne

Leave.

Hahaha, iw'e seen you polaks at work....lol, try to come to the north.... you will maybe get the girls "only the ugliest" we don't wan't but i will laugh if you actually get an really beauty "lol"

Can you give me the secret ingredients to your Kielbasa?

So now we're taking 'your' jobs and stealing 'your' benefits at the same time? Tbh most britfucks i've met are uneducated wankers with no skill at anything, lazy, dirty clothes, fucking disguisting. I've visited many houses in many different cities due to my job and i swear to god, I've never seen more dirty houses than you brits live in. You guys are waste of space

You can't even write in your own language.

Seems like they prefer Blacks, Pakis and Indians

>So now we're taking 'your' jobs and stealing 'your' benefits at the same time?

You say that sarcastically as if that's not what is happening.

>Tbh most britfucks i've met are uneducated wankers with no skill at anything.

As opposed to the well educated, polite Polish immigrant fresh off the Calais ferry?

>lazy, dirty clothes, fucking disguisting.

These are the people you chose to start a new life surrounded by, don't like us? GTFO.

>I've visited many houses in many different cities due to my job and i swear to god, I've never seen more dirty houses than you brits live in. You guys are waste of space.

Then why move here if Poland is such a much better place? Oh, that's right, it's a shit hole with no jobs, a weak economy and Adidas wearing slavic scum.

>meet some rich guy
>his son is a stoner NEET with a trustfund
>ask him to replace his son with you and give you his trustfund because you are harderworking then him

this is your logic
even if everything u said was true if you immigrating makes life worse for the native citizens then it isn't at all unreasonable for those citizens to request you leave (or not grant you asylum).

I think it's attitude like this why the civilised don't like your kind, shame.

You're dumb as shit if you think Polacks are fucking up your country.

I'll enjoy seeing the UK end up 3rd world in the following decades

its not citizens fault that there's no jobs in Poland.Its govs fault and yes Poland IS so much better (except the jobs)

>polak
>live in uk
I have no question for rats and vermins. Don't steal our potatos and don't fuck up our plumbing system, kike's dick sucker.

Immigrants in England ranked by the hatred of the general opinion of most:
1: Irish gypsies. Literall scum. Contribute nothing, steal most things, destroy what they can't steal.
2: Polish. Seems to be the job thing that gets most people angry. The fact that they form their own ghettos brings down the quality of an area.
3: Indians / Pakis. Not the worst cancer, some corner shop types you can get on with, But the radical mudslimes discredit an entire skin colour.
4: Romani gypsies. Nobody cares. They keep to themselves, are quiet, and don't steal shit.

>The only way Britain could of become third world is if we stayed in the EU and accepted open boarders. Unfortunately for all the anti civilisation people out there we did the opposite.

>Poland has a weak economy, a weak military, a weak society and a massive "white flight" epidemic. The very opposite of Britain.

And again I stress people do not emigrate to places inferior to their home nations.

You've got no plumbing system you wanker

>implying Brexit will actually change anything
>you'll agree to open borders and free movement so you can maintain your London business's
>you'll probably eventually rejoin the EU
>article 50 still isn't active and nothing much has changed despite months having passed since the referendum

Wy ser czarnuch pedaƂ.

Nie! Tam jest mnie!

>>implying Brexit will actually change anything

The EU has shit its pants now, they know they need us more than we need them, and With Farage still in the EU parliament we will take no shit from them.

>you'll agree to open borders and free movement so you can maintain your London business's

London's "businesses" by which I assume you're refering to the banks are a global market, leaving the EU will not change that. Either EU comanies can continue using London, or they can spent millions of euros moving their HQ's away from the nexus of European banking.

>you'll probably eventually rejoin the EU

Like how America eventually rejoined the British you mean?

>article 50 still isn't active and nothing much has changed despite months having passed since the referendum

We have set the date for February 2017, since then we have begun to arrange our trade agreements and put in place the proper groups who will handle the process.

Jokes aside. I'm in England for over 10 yrs now, I'm a decent person, trying to be nice to everyone, working my socks off, I've employed two English blokes (19yo and somewhat over 40yo), paying my taxes, not claiming benefits (except for CHB), have English/British friends, always chip in for veterans, comic relief etc. And I have to admit. At least half of the Poles I've met in England are total arseholes and I do apologise for them. God bless you all. Much love. Ta ra

Brown sauce sucks balls. Full English is banging tho

If I could vote I'd vote LEAVE. I do understand how pissed off you brits must be. I'd be pissed off too if there was say 1 mil ukrainians in Poland. You're mostly racists but I get it...

Are you seriously dissing HP sauce?

Actually using the race card.

I do, sorry. Not my cup of rosie. Big props for full English (no black pudding tho). And fuck me let's not forget about Sunday roast! Banging!

I hope you at least eat your roast with a side of mustard.